The sale of petroleum products in Pakistan decreased by 7% in December compared to the previous year. This decline is due to higher prices and a slowdown in the economy. Sales of Furnace Oil decreased by 36%, while sales of petrol fell by 8% and High-Speed Diesel by 2% year-on-year. Overall, petroleum product sales decreased by 10% from November to December. In the first six months of the fiscal year, sales dropped by 15% compared to the previous year. This decline was seen across all categories of petroleum products. PSO, Shell Pakistan Limited, and Attock Petroleum Limited experienced a decrease in sales, while Hascol Petroleum Limited saw an increase by 6%. These changes in sales are reflective of the economic conditions in Pakistan. For more information, visit here.


>Source link>

>>Join our Facebook Group be part of community. <<

By hassani

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *