Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Israel's Title Deed, 1922

Share             
  1. #1
    Senior Member Solomon2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,131
    Thanks
    418
    United States United States

    Israel's Title Deed, 1922

    British Palestine Mandate:

    Text of the Mandate


    (July 24, 1922)

    The Council of the League of Nations

    Whereas the Principal Allied Powers have agreed, for the purpose of giving effect to the provisions of Article 22 of the Covenant of the League of Nations, to entrust to a Mandatory selected by the said Powers the administration of the territory of Palestine, which formerly belonged to the Turkish Empire, within such boundaries as may be fixed by them; and

    Whereas the Principal Allied Powers have also agreed that the Mandatory should be responsible for putting into effect the declaration originally made on November 2nd, 1917, by the Government of His Britannic Majesty, and adopted by the said Powers, in favor of the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, it being clearly understood that nothing should be done which might prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non*Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country; and


    Whereas recognition has thereby been given to the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine and to the grounds for reconstituting their national home in that country; and

    Whereas the Principal Allied Powers have selected His Britannic Majesty as the Mandatory for Palestine; and

    Whereas the mandate in respect of Palestine has been formulated in the following terms and submitted to the Council of the League for approval; and


    Whereas His Britannic Majesty has accepted the mandate in respect of Palestine and undertaken to exercise it on behalf of the League of Nations in conformity with the following provisions; andWhereas by the afore*mentioned Article 22 (paragraph 8), it is provided that the degree of authority, control or administration to be exercised by the Mandatory, not having been previously agreed upon by the Members of the League, shall be explicitly defined by the Council of the League Of Nations; confirming the said Mandate, defines its terms as follows:


    ARTICLE 1. The Mandatory shall have full powers of legislation and of administration, save as they may be limited by the terms of this mandate.

    ARTICLE 2. The Mandatory shall be responsible for placing the country under such political, administrative and economic conditions as will secure the establishment of the Jewish national home, as laid down in the preamble, and the development of self*governing institutions, and also for safeguarding the civil and religious rights of all the inhabitants of Palestine, irrespective of race and religion.

    ARTICLE 3. The Mandatory shall, so far as circumstances permit, encourage local autonomy.

    ARTICLE 4. An appropriate Jewish agency shall be recognised as a public body for the purpose of advising and co*operating with the Administration of Palestine in such economic, social and other matters as may affect the establishment of the Jewish national home and the interests of the Jewish population in Palestine, and, subject always to the control of the Administration to assist and take part in the development of the country.The Zionist organization, so long as its organization and constitution are in the opinion of the Mandatory appropriate, shall be recognised as such agency. It shall take steps in consultation with His Britannic Majesty's Government to secure the co*operation of all Jews who are willing to assist in the establishment of the Jewish national home.

    ARTICLE 5. The Mandatory shall be responsible for seeing that no Palestine territory shall be ceded or leased to, or in any way placed under the control of the Government of any foreign Power.

    ARTICLE 6. The Administration of Palestine, while ensuring that the rights and position of other sections of the population are not prejudiced, shall facilitate Jewish immigration under suitable conditions and shall encourage, in co*operation with the Jewish agency referred to in Article 4, close settlement by Jews on the land, including State lands and waste lands not required for public purposes.

    ARTICLE 7. The Administration of Palestine shall be responsible for enacting a nationality law. There shall be included in this law provisions framed so as to facilitate the acquisition of Palestinian citizenship by Jews who take up their permanent residence in Palestine.

    ARTICLE 8. The privileges and immunities of foreigners, including the benefits of consular jurisdiction and protection as formerly enjoyed by Capitulation or usage in the Ottoman Empire, shall not be applicable in Palestine.Unless the Powers whose nationals enjoyed the afore*mentioned privileges and immunities on August 1st, 1914, shall have previously renounced the right to their re*establishment, or shall have agreed to their non*application for a specified period, these privileges and immunities shall, at the expiration of the mandate, be immediately reestablished in their entirety or with such modifications as may have been agreed upon between the Powers concerned.

    ARTICLE 9. The Mandatory shall be responsible for seeing that the judicial system established in Palestine shall assure to foreigners, as well as to natives, a complete guarantee of their rights.Respect for the personal status of the various peoples and communities and for their religious interests shall be fully guaranteed. In particular, the control and administration of Wakfs shall be exercised in accordance with religious law and the dispositions of the founders.

    ARTICLE 10. Pending the making of special extradition agreements relating to Palestine, the extradition treaties in force between the Mandatory and other foreign Powers shall apply to Palestine.

    ARTICLE 11. The Administration of Palestine shall take all necessary measures to safeguard the interests of the community in connection with the development of the country, and, subject to any international obligations accepted by the Mandatory, shall have full power to provide for public ownership or control of any of the natural resources of the country or of the public works, services and utilities established or to be established therein. It shall introduce a land system appropriate to the needs of the country, having regard, among other things, to the desirability of promoting the close settlement and intensive cultivation of the land.The Administration may arrange with the Jewish agency mentioned in Article 4 to construct or operate, upon fair and equitable terms, any public works, services and utilities, and to develop any of the natural resources of the country, in so far as these matters are not directly undertaken by the Administration. Any such arrangements shall provide that no profits distributed by such agency, directly or indirectly, shall exceed a reasonable rate of interest on the capital, and any further profits shall be utilised by it for the benefit of the country in a manner approved by the Administration.

    ARTICLE 12. The Mandatory shall be entrusted with the control of the foreign relations of Palestine and the right to issue exequaturs to consuls appointed by foreign Powers. He shall also be entitled to afford diplomatic and consular protection to citizens of Palestine when outside its territorial limits.

    ARTICLE 13. All responsibility in connection with the Holy Places and religious buildings or sites in Palestine, including that of preserving existing rights and of securing free access to the Holy Places, religious buildings and sites and the free exercise of worship, while ensuring the requirements of public order and decorum, is assumed by the Mandatory, who shall be responsible solely to the League of Nations in all matters connected herewith, provided that nothing in this article shall prevent the Mandatory from entering into such arrangements as he may deem reasonable with the Administration for the purpose of carrying the provisions of this article into effect; and provided also that nothing in this mandate shall be construed as conferring upon the Mandatory authority to interfere with the fabric or the management of purely Moslem sacred shrines, the immunities of which are guaranteed.

    ARTICLE 14. A special commission shall be appointed by the Mandatory to study, define and determine the rights and claims in connection with the Holy Places and the rights and claims relating to the different religious communities in Palestine. The method of nomination, the composition and the functions of this Commission shall be submitted to the Council of the League for its approval, and the Commission shall not be appointed or enter upon its functions without the approval of the Council.

    ARTICLE 15. The Mandatory shall see that complete freedom of conscience and the free exercise of all forms of worship, subject only to the maintenance of public order and morals, are ensured to all. No discrimination of any kind shall be made between the inhabitants of Palestine on the ground of race, religion or language. No person shall be excluded from Palestine on the sole ground of his religious belief.The right of each community to maintain its own schools for the education of its own members in its own language, while conforming to such educational requirements of a general nature as the Administration may impose, shall not be denied or impaired.

    ARTICLE 16. The Mandatory shall be responsible for exercising such supervision over religious or eleemosynary bodies of all faiths in Palestine as may be required for the maintenance of public order and good government. Subject to such supervision, no measures shall be taken in Palestine to obstruct or interfere with the enterprise of such bodies or to discriminate against any representative or member of them on the ground of his religion or nationality.

    ARTICLE 17. The Administration of Palestine may organist on a voluntary basis the forces necessary for the preservation of peace and order, and also for the defence of the country, subject, however, to the supervision of the Mandatory, but shall not use them for purposes other than those above specified save with the consent of the Mandatory. Except for such purposes, no military, naval or air forces shall be raised or maintained by the Administration of Palestine.Nothing in this article shall preclude the Administration of Palestine from contributing to the cost of the maintenance of the forces of the Mandatory in Palestine.The Mandatory shall be entitled at all times to use the roads, railways and ports of Palestine for the movement of armed forces and the carriage of fuel and supplies.

    ARTICLE 18. The Mandatory shall see that there is no discrimination in Palestine against the nationals of any State Member of the League of Nations (including companies incorporated under its laws) as compared with those of the Mandatory or of any foreign State in matters concerning taxation, commerce or navigation, the exercise of industries or professions, or in the treatment of merchant vessels or civil aircraft. Similarly, there shall be no discrimination in Palestine against goods originating in or destined for any of the said States, and there shall be freedom of transit under equitable conditions across the mandated area.Subject as aforesaid and to the other provisions of this mandate, the Administration of Palestine may, on the advice of the Mandatory, impose such taxes and customs duties as it may consider necessary, and take such steps as it may think best to promote the development of the natural resources of the country and to safeguard the interests of the population. It may also, on the advice of the Mandatory, conclude a special customs agreement with any State the territory of which in 1914 was wholly included in Asiatic Turkey or Arabia.

    ARTICLE 19. The Mandatory shall adhere on behalf of the Administration of Palestine to any general international conventions already existing, or which may be concluded hereafter with the approval of the League of Nations, respecting the slave traffic, the traffic in arms and ammunition, or the traffic in drugs, or relating to commercial equality, freedom of transit and navigation, aerial navigation and postal, telegraphic and wireless communication or literary, artistic or industrial property.

    ARTICLE 20. The Mandatory shall co*operate on behalf of the Administration of Palestine, so far as religious, social and other conditions may permit, in the execution of any common policy adopted by the League of Nations for preventing and combating disease, including diseases of plants and animals.

    ARTICLE 21. The Mandatory shall secure the enactment within twelve months from this date, and shall ensure the execution of a Law of Antiquities based on the following rules. This law shall ensure equality of treatment in the matter of excavations and archaeological research to the nationals of all States Members of the League of Nations.

    (1) "Antiquity" means any construction or any product of human activity earlier than the year 1700 A. D.
    (2) The law for the protection of antiquities shall proceed by encouragement rather than by threat.Any person who, having discovered an antiquity without being furnished with the authorization referred to in paragraph 5, reports the same to an official of the competent Department, shall be rewarded according to the value of the discovery.
    (3) No antiquity may be disposed of except to the competent Department, unless this Department renounces the acquisition of any such antiquity.No antiquity may leave the country without an export licence from the said Department.
    (4) Any person who maliciously or negligently destroys or damages an antiquity shall be liable to a penalty to be fixed.
    (5) No clearing of ground or digging with the object of finding antiquities shall be permitted, under penalty of fine, except to persons authorised by the competent Department.
    (6) Equitable terms shall be fixed for expropriation, temporary or permanent, of lands which might be of historical or archaeological interest.
    (7) Authorization to excavate shall only be granted to persons who show sufficient guarantees of archaeological experience. The Administration of Palestine shall not, in granting these authorizations, act in such a way as to exclude scholars of any nation without good grounds.
    (8) The proceeds of excavations may be divided between the excavator and the competent Department in a proportion fixed by that Department. If division seems impossible for scientific reasons, the excavator shall receive a fair indemnity in lieu of a part of the find.

    ARTICLE 22. English, Arabic and Hebrew shall be the official languages of Palestine. Any statement or inscription in Arabic on stamps or money in Palestine shall be repeated in Hebrew and any statement or inscription in Hebrew shall be repeated in Arabic.

    ARTICLE 23. The Administration of Palestine shall recognise the holy days of the respective communities in Palestine as legal days of rest for the members of such communities.

    ARTICLE 24. The Mandatory shall make to the Council of the League of Nations an annual report to the satisfaction of the Council as to the measures taken during the year to carry out the provisions of the mandate. Copies of all laws and regulations promulgated or issued during the year shall be communicated with the report.

    ARTICLE 25. In the territories lying between the Jordan and the eastern boundary of Palestine as ultimately determined, the Mandatory shall be entitled, with the consent of the Council of the League of Nations, to postpone or withhold application of such provisions of this mandate as he may consider inapplicable to the existing local conditions, and to make such provision for the administration of the territories as he may consider suitable to those conditions, provided that no action shall be taken which is inconsistent with the provisions of Articles 15, 16 and 18.

    ARTICLE 26. The Mandatory agrees that, if any dispute whatever should arise between the Mandatory and another member of the League of Nations relating to the interpretation or the application of the provisions of the mandate, such dispute, if it cannot be settled by negotiation, shall be submitted to the Permanent Court of International Justice provided for by Article 14 of the Covenant of the League of Nations.

    ARTICLE 27. The consent of the Council of the League of Nations is required for any modification of the terms of this mandate.

    ARTICLE 28. In the event of the termination of the mandate hereby conferred upon the Mandatory, the Council of the League of Nations shall make such arrangements as may be deemed necessary for safeguarding in perpetuity, under guarantee of the League, the rights secured by Articles 13 and 14, and shall use its influence for securing, under the guarantee of the League, that the Government of Palestine will fully honour the financial obligations legitimately incurred by the Administration of Palestine during the period of the mandate, including the rights of public servants to pensions or gratuities.

    The present instrument shall be deposited in original in the archives of the League of Nations and certified copies shall be forwarded by the Secretary*General of the League of Nations to all members of the League.

    Done at London the twenty*fourth day of July, one thousand nine hundred and twenty*two.
    Last edited by Solomon2; 5th February 2016 at 18:14.
    “Real peace cannot ever happen while the world allows itself to be taken hostage by lies.” — Elder of Ziyon

  2. #2
    Senior Member Nabeel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,002
    Thanks
    946
    Bangladesh United States

    Re: Israel's Title Deed, 1922

    This is more horseshit from Solomon stable. Israel has no legitimacy

  3. #3
    Senior Member Solomon2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,131
    Thanks
    418
    United States United States

    Re: Israel's Title Deed, 1922

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel View Post
    This is more horseshit from Solomon stable. Israel has no legitimacy


    I Can Read With My Eyes Shut! - Dr. Seuss

    I can read in red. I can read in blue.
    I can read in pickle color too.
    I can read in bed, and in purple, and in brown.
    I can read in a circle and upside down.

    I can read with my left eye.
    I can read with my right.
    I can read Mississippi with my eyes shut tight.

    There are so many things you can learn about, but
    You’ll miss the best things if you keep your eyes shut.
    The more that you read, the more things you will know.
    The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.

    If you read with your eyes shut, you’re likely to find
    That the place where you’re going is far, far behind.
    So that’s why I tell you to keep your eyes wide,
    Keep them wide open ... at least on one side!
    Last edited by Solomon2; 5th February 2016 at 19:55.
    “Real peace cannot ever happen while the world allows itself to be taken hostage by lies.” — Elder of Ziyon

  4. #4
    Member Latif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    569
    Thanks
    194
    Pakistan Bahrain

    Re: Israel's Title Deed, 1922

    Palestine Belongs to the Palestinians?

    The story begins in 1897, when the Zionist organization, headed by Theodore Herzl, decided that they needed to create their own homeland, so that the Jews would be free from oppression and hatred by the Europeans. In 1916, Chaim Weizmann went to the Prime Minster of England, Lloyd George, and persuaded the PM to work toward giving the Zionists land in Palestine, to make a homeland for the Jews. The agreement reached by the British cabinet and the PM was known as the Balfour Declaration.

    The British Mandate (1922-1948) in Palestine was being terrorized by the Jewish Haganah forces, devastating the security of 1.4 million Palestinians. The British were tired of the terrorist attacks by the Haganah, so they went to the United Nations (UN) for help, which lead to the creation of UN Resolution 191 in 1947. With a Jewish state in the middle of an Arab world, it was thought that Israel would become a powerful ally, and the West would have a foothold in the Middle East. The 1947 UN partition plan took away much of the Palestinian homeland and gave it to the Israelis, who before the plan owned roughly 7% of Palestine, because the Palestinians had allowed the European Jewish refugees to buy land in Palestinian territory. The plan gave Israel over one-half of the current Palestinian land, including some of the most arable farmland.

    Right after the passing of the UN Resolution on May 15, 1948, Israel mobilized its forces to secure the Israeli designated area. However, instead of stopping there, they began to move into Palestinian controlled area.

    Then, Israel tried to portray the 1948 invasion of five Arab nations (Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, and Palestine) as an attack on a poor, unprepared country. They spread rumors that Arab troops out-numbered Israeli troops, which is a myth, according to Israeli historian Simha Flapan, who states, "the Israelis were not out-numbered."1 The best current estimate1 is that the Israeli army out-numbered the five Arab nations 2:1. In addition, Egypt's spoiled arms deal with Britain may have shifted the balance in favor of the Israelis. The Israeli victory in 1948 created logistic problems for Egypt, Syria, and Jordan concerning what to do with more than 800,000 Palestinian refugees--men, women, children, elderly, and widowed.

    In 1956, Egypt nationalized the Suez Canal, taking control of the canal away from Britain and France. By doing this, they further denied Israel access to the Red Sea, because it was within the territorial water boundaries of Egypt, and they restricted the West from trading with the Middle East. Israel had been planning to attack Egypt since 1951, after Egypt blocked the Strait of Tiran2, but closing the Suez Canal further prompted Israel to attack the Sinai Peninsula. Colonial powers Britain and France collaborated with Israel to strategically further destabilize Egypt by taking control of the Suez Canal, but with resistance from the US, the USSR, and the UN, they were forced to move out of the area. In 1967, when Egypt and Syria placed their armies on their borders with Israel, with the intent only to keep an eye on their aggressive neighbor and protect the territorial waters of Egypt, Israel took this opportunity to make a sneak attack, claiming its existence was threatened. This led to the occupation of the Sinai Peninsula and the Golan Heights. Of the threat to its existence, Mordacai Bentov, an Israeli cabinet member, admitted in 1972 that, "the entire story, the danger of extermination, was invented of whole cloth and exaggerated after the fact to justify the annexation of new Arab territories."1 Also, Menachem Begin, the Prime Minister of Israel, said that, "The Egyptian Army concentrations in the Sinai approaches do not prove that Nasser was really about to attack us. We must be honest with ourselves. We decided to attack him." (1)

    Still, in direct violation of UN Resolution 242 and the United Nations Charter, Israel continues to control parts of Palestine occupied territory. Today, almost 5 million Palestinians are living as refugees, with no country or affiliation. And the West (U.S., Britain and Europe) continues to destabilize the Middle East, to protect Israel, to exploit the region's natural resources, to keep Islamic ideology under control. Is it any wonder that Palestinians and most Arabs are angry with the West and Israel? You must look at all the facts, and the facts show that the Arabs and Palestinians have been victims of Israeli apartheid-like terrorism, supported by the hegemonic super powers. Arabs/Muslims and Jews have lived together in peace before - in Jerusalem under Salah-a-Deen and in Muslim Spain -- so peace between them is possible again. To work, a peaceful solution must respect the rights of each other, especially Palestinian territorial rights.

    Notes:

    [1] Findley, Paul, "Deliberate Deceptions: Facing the Facts about the U.S.-Israeli Relationship", Lawrence Hill Books, New York, NY, 1995.

    [2] Microsoft Encarta 2000, Microsoft Corporation, 1993-1999.

    http://www.mediamonitors.net/mohamedgamaleldin1.html

  5. #5
    Senior Member Solomon2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,131
    Thanks
    418
    United States United States

    Re: Israel's Title Deed, 1922

    Quote Originally Posted by Latif View Post
    Palestine Belongs to the Palestinians?

    The story begins in 1897, when the Zionist organization, headed by Theodore Herzl, decided that they needed to create their own homeland, so that the Jews would be free from oppression and hatred by the Europeans. In 1916, Chaim Weizmann went to the Prime Minster of England, Lloyd George, and persuaded the PM to work toward giving the Zionists land in Palestine, to make a homeland for the Jews. The agreement reached by the British cabinet and the PM was known as the Balfour Declaration.

    The British Mandate (1922-1948) in Palestine was being terrorized by the Jewish Haganah forces, devastating the security of 1.4 million Palestinians. The British were tired of the terrorist attacks by the Haganah, so they went to the United Nations (UN) for help, which lead to the creation of UN Resolution 191 in 1947. With a Jewish state in the middle of an Arab world, it was thought that Israel would become a powerful ally, and the West would have a foothold in the Middle East. The 1947 UN partition plan took away much of the Palestinian homeland and gave it to the Israelis, who before the plan owned roughly 7% of Palestine, because the Palestinians had allowed the European Jewish refugees to buy land in Palestinian territory. The plan gave Israel over one-half of the current Palestinian land, including some of the most arable farmland.

    Right after the passing of the UN Resolution on May 15, 1948, Israel mobilized its forces to secure the Israeli designated area. However, instead of stopping there, they began to move into Palestinian controlled area.

    Then, Israel tried to portray the 1948 invasion of five Arab nations (Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, and Palestine) as an attack on a poor, unprepared country. They spread rumors that Arab troops out-numbered Israeli troops, which is a myth, according to Israeli historian Simha Flapan, who states, "the Israelis were not out-numbered."1 The best current estimate1 is that the Israeli army out-numbered the five Arab nations 2:1. In addition, Egypt's spoiled arms deal with Britain may have shifted the balance in favor of the Israelis. The Israeli victory in 1948 created logistic problems for Egypt, Syria, and Jordan concerning what to do with more than 800,000 Palestinian refugees--men, women, children, elderly, and widowed.

    In 1956, Egypt nationalized the Suez Canal, taking control of the canal away from Britain and France. By doing this, they further denied Israel access to the Red Sea, because it was within the territorial water boundaries of Egypt, and they restricted the West from trading with the Middle East. Israel had been planning to attack Egypt since 1951, after Egypt blocked the Strait of Tiran2, but closing the Suez Canal further prompted Israel to attack the Sinai Peninsula. Colonial powers Britain and France collaborated with Israel to strategically further destabilize Egypt by taking control of the Suez Canal, but with resistance from the US, the USSR, and the UN, they were forced to move out of the area. In 1967, when Egypt and Syria placed their armies on their borders with Israel, with the intent only to keep an eye on their aggressive neighbor and protect the territorial waters of Egypt, Israel took this opportunity to make a sneak attack, claiming its existence was threatened. This led to the occupation of the Sinai Peninsula and the Golan Heights. Of the threat to its existence, Mordacai Bentov, an Israeli cabinet member, admitted in 1972 that, "the entire story, the danger of extermination, was invented of whole cloth and exaggerated after the fact to justify the annexation of new Arab territories."1 Also, Menachem Begin, the Prime Minister of Israel, said that, "The Egyptian Army concentrations in the Sinai approaches do not prove that Nasser was really about to attack us. We must be honest with ourselves. We decided to attack him." (1)

    Still, in direct violation of UN Resolution 242 and the United Nations Charter, Israel continues to control parts of Palestine occupied territory. Today, almost 5 million Palestinians are living as refugees, with no country or affiliation. And the West (U.S., Britain and Europe) continues to destabilize the Middle East, to protect Israel, to exploit the region's natural resources, to keep Islamic ideology under control. Is it any wonder that Palestinians and most Arabs are angry with the West and Israel? You must look at all the facts, and the facts show that the Arabs and Palestinians have been victims of Israeli apartheid-like terrorism, supported by the hegemonic super powers. Arabs/Muslims and Jews have lived together in peace before - in Jerusalem under Salah-a-Deen and in Muslim Spain -- so peace between them is possible again. To work, a peaceful solution must respect the rights of each other, especially Palestinian territorial rights.

    Notes:

    [1] Findley, Paul, "Deliberate Deceptions: Facing the Facts about the U.S.-Israeli Relationship", Lawrence Hill Books, New York, NY, 1995.

    [2] Microsoft Encarta 2000, Microsoft Corporation, 1993-1999.

    http://www.mediamonitors.net/mohamedgamaleldin1.html
    That's the standard anti-Zionist history? Are you asking me to rip it apart because you're not willing or unable to do so yourself, or are you recounting this hash to bury the truth?
    “Real peace cannot ever happen while the world allows itself to be taken hostage by lies.” — Elder of Ziyon

  6. #6
    Senior Member Nabeel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,002
    Thanks
    946
    Bangladesh United States

    Re: Israel's Title Deed, 1922

    The thing is that the only legitimacy that Israel has is by force of the powers in ascendency first by the British and followed by the Americans. It has set a precedence for example in the future if there is a power in ascendency that favours Palestinains and Palestine they can simply impose their mandate for example a Chinese mandate for Palestine
    The Following User Says Thank You to Nabeel For This Useful Post: Amjad Hussain


  7. #7
    Senior Member Solomon2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,131
    Thanks
    418
    United States United States

    Re: Israel's Title Deed, 1922

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel View Post
    The thing is that the only legitimacy that Israel has is by force of the powers in ascendency first by the British and followed by the Americans. -
    Try reading the terms of the Mandate. Take it slow if you have to.
    “Real peace cannot ever happen while the world allows itself to be taken hostage by lies.” — Elder of Ziyon

  8. #8
    Senior Member Nabeel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,002
    Thanks
    946
    Bangladesh United States

    Re: Israel's Title Deed, 1922

    Jews are no different to others who have used force be it their own or others to force their dictat on Palestinian land and what can be used against Palestinians can and will in due time be used against the Jews. mark my word the day will come sooner or later.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Amjad Hussain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,762
    Thanks
    2241
    Pakistan Pakistan

    Re: Israel's Title Deed, 1922

    Quote Originally Posted by Solomon2 View Post
    That's the standard anti-Zionist history? Are you asking me to rip it apart because you're not willing or unable to do so yourself, or are you recounting this hash to bury the truth?
    Sometimes the truth hurts friend.

Similar Threads

  1. Amir to challenge Alvarez for WBC title
    By manuu in forum The Chai Shop
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 4th February 2016, 11:06
  2. An English Kemalist in Anatolia, 1922
    By T-123456 in forum Turkey Affairs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 26th February 2015, 19:45
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14th September 2013, 20:03

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us on twitter Follow us on twitter