Thread: ((PTV Sports)) Karachi Kings vs Lahore Qalandars L.i.v.e Streaming Online

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

((PTV Sports)) Karachi Kings vs Lahore Qalandars L.i.v.e Streaming Online

((PTV Sports)) Karachi Kings vs Lahore Qalandars L.i.v.e Streaming Online {PTV Sports PSL 2016} Karachi Kings vs Lahore Qalandars L.i.v.e Streaming Online Karachi huddle together. Azhar and Gayle are Lahore's openers. Malik brings himself on
    3:20pm:

Shoaib Malik to Azhar Ali, 2 runs, full and on middle, Gayle eases it through the covers. No power there, just a well-timed push

"This is the same track that was used last night," says Ramiz Raja
    ad: "Waiting to watch to first ball face by Gayle..."

Plenty of Caribbean flavour in the Lahore XI: Gayle, Dwayne Bravo, Kevon Cooper. South Africa's Delport is the other overseas player. Umar Akmal, though, has been left out

syed adnan: "lot on stake for pakistani youngsters....can get selected for the asia cup nd wrld t20....best of luck to them.."
    3:05pm local time: Karachi Kings choose to bowl

HBLPSL: Ptv Sports Live PSL Karachi Kings vs Lahore Qalandars Live Streaming at Dubai (DSC), Feb 5, 2016
    HBLPSL,,,Lahore,,Qalandars,,,vs,,,Karachi,,Kings,, ,Peshawar,,Zalmi,,,vs,,,Islamabad,,,United,,,two,, ,games,,,today,,Daily,,,Pakistan‎,,5 hours,,ago
    Friday,,,(February 5),,,first,,,match,,,will,,,be,,played,,between,,L ahore,,Qalandars,,vs,,Karachi,,Kings,,Watch,,Pakis tan,,,Super,,,League,,,Game,,2,,,live,,,Lahore Qalandars,,,vs,,,Karachi,,,Kings,,,live,,,streamin g,,and,,,TV,,,information
    International,,,Business,,,Times,,,India,,,,Editio n‎ - 4 hours ago,,PSL,,,Quetta,,,beat,,,Islamabad,,,by,,,8,,,wi ckets,,in,,opener
    News,,,Tribe,,,14 hours,,,ago,,More,,news,,for,,,Karachi,,Kings,,,vs ,,,Lahore,, Qalandars,,Live,,,Stream

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

PTV [email protected]# Karachi Kings vs Lahore Qalandars L.i.v.e Cricket Online

{PTV Sports PSL 2016} Karachi Kings vs Lahore Qalandars L.i.v.e Streaming Online Karachi huddle together. Azhar and Gayle are Lahore's openers. Malik brings himself on
    3:20pm:

Shoaib Malik to Azhar Ali, 2 runs, full and on middle, Gayle eases it through the covers. No power there, just a well-timed push

"This is the same track that was used last night," says Ramiz Raja
    ad: "Waiting to watch to first ball face by Gayle..."

Plenty of Caribbean flavour in the Lahore XI: Gayle, Dwayne Bravo, Kevon Cooper. South Africa's Delport is the other overseas player. Umar Akmal, though, has been left out

syed adnan: "lot on stake for pakistani youngsters....can get selected for the asia cup nd wrld t20....best of luck to them.."
    3:05pm local time: Karachi Kings choose to bowl

HBLPSL: Ptv Sports Live PSL Karachi Kings vs Lahore Qalandars Live Streaming at Dubai (DSC), Feb 5, 2016
    HBLPSL,,,Lahore,,Qalandars,,,vs,,,Karachi,,Kings,, ,Peshawar,,Zalmi,,,vs,,,Islamabad,,,United,,,two,, ,games,,,today,,Daily,,,Pakistan‎,,5 hours,,ago
    Friday,,,(February 5),,,first,,,match,,,will,,,be,,played,,between,,L ahore,,Qalandars,,vs,,Karachi,,Kings,,Watch,,Pakis tan,,,Super,,,League,,,Game,,2,,,live,,,Lahore Qalandars,,,vs,,,Karachi,,,Kings,,,live,,,streamin g,,and,,,TV,,,information
    International,,,Business,,,Times,,,India,,,,Editio n‎ - 4 hours ago,,PSL,,,Quetta,,,beat,,,Islamabad,,,by,,,8,,,wi ckets,,in,,opener
    News,,,Tribe,,,14 hours,,,ago,,More,,news,,for,,,Karachi,,Kings,,,vs ,,,Lahore,, Qalandars,,Live,,,Stream