Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Wise Honest Arab Muslim Man Tells Muslims The Truth About Themselves

Thanks
    Pakistan UK

Re: A Wise Honest Arab Muslim Man Tells Muslims The Truth About Themselves

Quote Originally Posted by Muslim View Post
    I am not dictating my brother, I alone am raising my voice here against many, Atheists, Jews, and what not
    It's called tilting at windmills. Loonies like you with their hatred for others who are different represent a greater threat to global peace than any other group.
    The Following User Says Thank You to SHAMAS For This Useful Post: sami

Thanks
    Pakistan UK

Quote Originally Posted by KingKong View Post
    Arabs are not wise. We all know this
    The old geezer is smarter than the others. He has made a fairly accurate diagnosis of that society's problems, imo. That's why i posted the item in the first place.
    The Following User Says Thank You to SHAMAS For This Useful Post: sami

Thanks
    Pakistan UK

Wise and Saudi not possible.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by SHAMAS View Post
    It's called tilting at windmills. Loonies like you with their hatred for others who are different represent a greater threat to global peace than any other group.
    SHAMAS if the whole world rejects to be of any help to you, I will invite you to stay with me.

On Belief, our Disagreement is Eternal, You reject any Creator, I do not, Just stay witness that a 'loonie' called 'Muslim' asked you to come to Islam.

Thats it from my side, But again, until You are here [MENTION=8056]SHAMAS[/MENTION] propagating your Atheitic ideas, I shall counter you.

I am a Believer, I believe in Allah, this life is not a joke for me, to you its a playground, there is a difference of Night and Day.

I shall be at your tail, Insha-Allah.

Thanks
    Pakistan United Arab Emirates

Most Arabs I know are hypocrites.

Thanks
    Pakistan UK

SHAMAS if the whole world rejects to be of any help to you, I will invite you to stay with me.

On Belief, our Disagreement is Eternal, You reject any Creator, I do not, Just stay witness that a 'loonie' called 'Muslim' asked you to come to Islam.

Thats it from my side, But again, until You are here [MENTION=8056]SHAMAS[/MENTION] propagating your Atheitic ideas, I shall counter you.

I am a Believer, I believe in Allah, this life is not a joke for me, to you its a playground, there is a difference of Night and Day.

I shall be at your tail, Insha-Allah.
    I'd rather commit suicide than live with the likes of you.

Good luck on countering my arguments. You've made no headway so far. You've only succeeding in making yourself sound even more foolish and extreme.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

I'd rather commit suicide than live with the likes of you.

Good luck on countering my arguments. You've made no headway so far. You've only succeeding in making yourself sound even more foolish and extreme.
    You talked about my hatred, I had to respond My hatred is towards your opposition to Islam, You can surely hate Ghulam Qadiani but not Islam.

Thanks
    Pakistan UK

You talked about my hatred, I had to respond My hatred is towards your opposition to Islam, You can surely hate Ghulam Qadiani but not Islam.
    Again, off topic.

[MENTION=5]Superkaif[/MENTION], will you kindly teach the man the rules of debating on this forum. I and others are tired of him regularly going off topic.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Again, off topic.

[MENTION=5]Superkaif[/MENTION], will you kindly teach the man the rules of debating on this forum. I and others are tired of him regularly going off topic.
    Should I make a new Topic about Ghulam Qadiani ?

Thanks
    Pakistan UK

Should I make a new Topic about Ghulam Qadiani ?
    Stick to the topic of the thread.

I don't give a sh1t about Ghulam Qadiani or any of the other religious fanatics like you!

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Stick to the topic of the thread.

I don't give a sh1t about Ghulam Qadiani or any of the other religious fanatics like you!
    My next thread will be about Ghulam Qadiani, Insha-Allah, the man responsible for your destruction.

Thanks
    Pakistan UK

My next thread will be about Ghulam Qadiani, Insha-Allah, the man responsible for your destruction.
    Save yourself the time and energy. Material on the man is readily available e.g. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirza_Ghulam_Ahmad

although I don't see the relevance of the man and his philsophy to me, since (although I know of him) I have never studied him. I don't have any particular interst in knowing any details of what he preached or thought. Nor am I interested in your anti-Ahmadi prejudices. The matter of Ahmadis have been discussed many times on this thread.

I take full responsibility for my views. I have not been influenced by him and i strongly resent the smear tactics. I could easily make the argument that I see litle distinction between your religious views and that of ISIS.

TBH people like you over the course of my life have convinced me how wrong you've got things.

Now will you stop trying to preach, save my soul and condemn me all in the same breath!

You've said fck all that's made any impression on me. Until you start using logical arguments and producing independently verifiable evidence for your assertions, you will get nowhere. I will not lower the standards of evidence even for undeducated, foaming at the mouth fools like you!

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Save yourself the time and energy. Material on the man is readily available e.g. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirza_Ghulam_Ahmad

although I don't see the relevance of the man and his philsophy to me, since (although I know of him) I have never studied him. I don't have any particular interst in knowing any details of what he preached or thought. Nor am I interested in your anti-Ahmadi prejudices. The matter of Ahmadis have been discussed many times on this thread.

I take full responsibility for my views. I have not been influenced by him and i strongly resent the smear tactics. I could easily make the argument that I see litle distinction between your religious views and that of ISIS.

TBH people like you over the course of my life have convinced me how wrong you've got things.

Now will you stop trying to preach, save my soul and condemn me all in the same breath!

You've said fck all that's made any impression on me. Until you start using logical arguments and producing independently verifiable evidence for your assertions, you will get nowhere. I will not lower the standards of evidence even for undeducated, foaming at the mouth fools like you!
    A sentence or two on the Origin of Life would speak volumes, your lengthy rant is of no use.

Thanks
    Pakistan UK

A sentence or two on the Origin of Life would speak volumes, your lengthy rant is of no use.
    You fcking imbecile, I have already given you a summary and I have also given you an example of how it was established (some 300 years or so ago) that the chemistry of living organisms is not fundamentally differnt from that in non-living systems.

You are the one that rants. I stick to the topic and answer your questions by and large. You, grasshopper, keep changing topics when you're losing the argumnent or have no answer to what I had posted.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

You fcking imbecile, I have already given you a summary and I have also given you an example of how it was established (some 300 years or so ago) that the chemistry of living organisms is not fundamentally differnt from that in non-living systems.

You are the one that rants. I stick to the topic and answer your questions by and large. You, grasshopper, keep changing topics when you're losing the argumnent or have no answer to what I had posted.
    When you don't have an answer you resort to swearing, this is not swearing, this is your frustration against Islam.

Thanks
    Pakistan UK

When you don't have an answer you resort to swearing, this is not swearing, this is your frustration against Islam.
    CAN YOU NOT READ?? I've given you the fcking answer, you illiterate.

You are the one that fails to answer the questions.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

CAN YOU NOT READ?? I've given you the fcking answer, you illiterate.

You are the one that fails to answer the questions.
    This post of yours deserves to be reported but I am not that type, you may keep on swearing you frustrated human, with no soul, with no conscience.

Thanks
    Pakistan UK

This post of yours deserves to be reported but I am not that type, you may keep on swearing you frustrated human, with no soul, with no conscience.
    I have a conscience you have no brains. I'll swear as much as I like when it is meritted, and in your case it is meritted.

You report away you disingenuous and deceitful specimen of a human being, since you have fringed the rules so many times I've almost lost count.

Thanks
    UK Pakistan

Gentleman can you keep it civil and on topic.
    [MENTION=9631]Muslim[/MENTION] if you dont post on topic your posts will get deleted
    The Following User Says Thank You to Superkaif For This Useful Post: Muslim

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12