Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 39 of 39

Thread: A Wise Honest Arab Muslim Man Tells Muslims The Truth About Themselves

Share             
  1. #21
    Science Editor SHAMAS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Midlands, UK
    Posts
    6,442
    Thanks
    2451
    Pakistan UK

    Re: A Wise Honest Arab Muslim Man Tells Muslims The Truth About Themselves

    Quote Originally Posted by Muslim View Post
    I am not dictating my brother, I alone am raising my voice here against many, Atheists, Jews, and what not
    It's called tilting at windmills. Loonies like you with their hatred for others who are different represent a greater threat to global peace than any other group.
    The Following User Says Thank You to SHAMAS For This Useful Post: sami


  2. #22
    Science Editor SHAMAS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Midlands, UK
    Posts
    6,442
    Thanks
    2451
    Pakistan UK

    Re: A Wise Honest Arab Muslim Man Tells Muslims The Truth About Themselves

    Quote Originally Posted by KingKong View Post
    Arabs are not wise. We all know this
    The old geezer is smarter than the others. He has made a fairly accurate diagnosis of that society's problems, imo. That's why i posted the item in the first place.
    The Following User Says Thank You to SHAMAS For This Useful Post: sami


  3. #23
    Senior Member sami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,147
    Thanks
    2361
    Pakistan UK

    Re: A Wise Honest Arab Muslim Man Tells Muslims The Truth About Themselves

    Wise and Saudi not possible.

  4. #24
    Member Muslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    742
    Thanks
    223
    Pakistan Pakistan

    Re: A Wise Honest Arab Muslim Man Tells Muslims The Truth About Themselves

    Quote Originally Posted by SHAMAS View Post
    It's called tilting at windmills. Loonies like you with their hatred for others who are different represent a greater threat to global peace than any other group.
    SHAMAS if the whole world rejects to be of any help to you, I will invite you to stay with me.

    On Belief, our Disagreement is Eternal, You reject any Creator, I do not, Just stay witness that a 'loonie' called 'Muslim' asked you to come to Islam.

    Thats it from my side, But again, until You are here [MENTION=8056]SHAMAS[/MENTION] propagating your Atheitic ideas, I shall counter you.

    I am a Believer, I believe in Allah, this life is not a joke for me, to you its a playground, there is a difference of Night and Day.

    I shall be at your tail, Insha-Allah.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Hope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7,856
    Thanks
    3799
    Pakistan United Arab Emirates

    Re: A Wise Honest Arab Muslim Man Tells Muslims The Truth About Themselves

    Most Arabs I know are hypocrites.

  6. #26
    Science Editor SHAMAS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Midlands, UK
    Posts
    6,442
    Thanks
    2451
    Pakistan UK

    Re: A Wise Honest Arab Muslim Man Tells Muslims The Truth About Themselves

    Quote Originally Posted by Muslim View Post
    SHAMAS if the whole world rejects to be of any help to you, I will invite you to stay with me.

    On Belief, our Disagreement is Eternal, You reject any Creator, I do not, Just stay witness that a 'loonie' called 'Muslim' asked you to come to Islam.

    Thats it from my side, But again, until You are here [MENTION=8056]SHAMAS[/MENTION] propagating your Atheitic ideas, I shall counter you.

    I am a Believer, I believe in Allah, this life is not a joke for me, to you its a playground, there is a difference of Night and Day.

    I shall be at your tail, Insha-Allah.
    I'd rather commit suicide than live with the likes of you.

    Good luck on countering my arguments. You've made no headway so far. You've only succeeding in making yourself sound even more foolish and extreme.

  7. #27
    Member Muslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    742
    Thanks
    223
    Pakistan Pakistan

    Re: A Wise Honest Arab Muslim Man Tells Muslims The Truth About Themselves

    Quote Originally Posted by SHAMAS View Post
    I'd rather commit suicide than live with the likes of you.

    Good luck on countering my arguments. You've made no headway so far. You've only succeeding in making yourself sound even more foolish and extreme.
    You talked about my hatred, I had to respond My hatred is towards your opposition to Islam, You can surely hate Ghulam Qadiani but not Islam.

  8. #28
    Science Editor SHAMAS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Midlands, UK
    Posts
    6,442
    Thanks
    2451
    Pakistan UK

    Re: A Wise Honest Arab Muslim Man Tells Muslims The Truth About Themselves

    Quote Originally Posted by Muslim View Post
    You talked about my hatred, I had to respond My hatred is towards your opposition to Islam, You can surely hate Ghulam Qadiani but not Islam.
    Again, off topic.


    [MENTION=5]Superkaif[/MENTION], will you kindly teach the man the rules of debating on this forum. I and others are tired of him regularly going off topic.

  9. #29
    Member Muslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    742
    Thanks
    223
    Pakistan Pakistan

    Re: A Wise Honest Arab Muslim Man Tells Muslims The Truth About Themselves

    Quote Originally Posted by SHAMAS View Post
    Again, off topic.


    [MENTION=5]Superkaif[/MENTION], will you kindly teach the man the rules of debating on this forum. I and others are tired of him regularly going off topic.
    Should I make a new Topic about Ghulam Qadiani ?

  10. #30
    Science Editor SHAMAS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Midlands, UK
    Posts
    6,442
    Thanks
    2451
    Pakistan UK

    Re: A Wise Honest Arab Muslim Man Tells Muslims The Truth About Themselves

    Quote Originally Posted by Muslim View Post
    Should I make a new Topic about Ghulam Qadiani ?
    Stick to the topic of the thread.

    I don't give a sh1t about Ghulam Qadiani or any of the other religious fanatics like you!

  11. #31
    Member Muslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    742
    Thanks
    223
    Pakistan Pakistan

    Re: A Wise Honest Arab Muslim Man Tells Muslims The Truth About Themselves

    Quote Originally Posted by SHAMAS View Post
    Stick to the topic of the thread.

    I don't give a sh1t about Ghulam Qadiani or any of the other religious fanatics like you!
    My next thread will be about Ghulam Qadiani, Insha-Allah, the man responsible for your destruction.

  12. #32
    Science Editor SHAMAS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Midlands, UK
    Posts
    6,442
    Thanks
    2451
    Pakistan UK

    Re: A Wise Honest Arab Muslim Man Tells Muslims The Truth About Themselves

    Quote Originally Posted by Muslim View Post
    My next thread will be about Ghulam Qadiani, Insha-Allah, the man responsible for your destruction.
    Save yourself the time and energy. Material on the man is readily available e.g. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirza_Ghulam_Ahmad

    although I don't see the relevance of the man and his philsophy to me, since (although I know of him) I have never studied him. I don't have any particular interst in knowing any details of what he preached or thought. Nor am I interested in your anti-Ahmadi prejudices. The matter of Ahmadis have been discussed many times on this thread.

    I take full responsibility for my views. I have not been influenced by him and i strongly resent the smear tactics. I could easily make the argument that I see litle distinction between your religious views and that of ISIS.

    TBH people like you over the course of my life have convinced me how wrong you've got things.

    Now will you stop trying to preach, save my soul and condemn me all in the same breath!

    You've said fck all that's made any impression on me. Until you start using logical arguments and producing independently verifiable evidence for your assertions, you will get nowhere. I will not lower the standards of evidence even for undeducated, foaming at the mouth fools like you!

  13. #33
    Member Muslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    742
    Thanks
    223
    Pakistan Pakistan

    Re: A Wise Honest Arab Muslim Man Tells Muslims The Truth About Themselves

    Quote Originally Posted by SHAMAS View Post
    Save yourself the time and energy. Material on the man is readily available e.g. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirza_Ghulam_Ahmad

    although I don't see the relevance of the man and his philsophy to me, since (although I know of him) I have never studied him. I don't have any particular interst in knowing any details of what he preached or thought. Nor am I interested in your anti-Ahmadi prejudices. The matter of Ahmadis have been discussed many times on this thread.

    I take full responsibility for my views. I have not been influenced by him and i strongly resent the smear tactics. I could easily make the argument that I see litle distinction between your religious views and that of ISIS.

    TBH people like you over the course of my life have convinced me how wrong you've got things.

    Now will you stop trying to preach, save my soul and condemn me all in the same breath!

    You've said fck all that's made any impression on me. Until you start using logical arguments and producing independently verifiable evidence for your assertions, you will get nowhere. I will not lower the standards of evidence even for undeducated, foaming at the mouth fools like you!
    A sentence or two on the Origin of Life would speak volumes, your lengthy rant is of no use.

  14. #34
    Science Editor SHAMAS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Midlands, UK
    Posts
    6,442
    Thanks
    2451
    Pakistan UK

    Re: A Wise Honest Arab Muslim Man Tells Muslims The Truth About Themselves

    Quote Originally Posted by Muslim View Post
    A sentence or two on the Origin of Life would speak volumes, your lengthy rant is of no use.
    You fcking imbecile, I have already given you a summary and I have also given you an example of how it was established (some 300 years or so ago) that the chemistry of living organisms is not fundamentally differnt from that in non-living systems.

    You are the one that rants. I stick to the topic and answer your questions by and large. You, grasshopper, keep changing topics when you're losing the argumnent or have no answer to what I had posted.

  15. #35
    Member Muslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    742
    Thanks
    223
    Pakistan Pakistan

    Re: A Wise Honest Arab Muslim Man Tells Muslims The Truth About Themselves

    Quote Originally Posted by SHAMAS View Post
    You fcking imbecile, I have already given you a summary and I have also given you an example of how it was established (some 300 years or so ago) that the chemistry of living organisms is not fundamentally differnt from that in non-living systems.

    You are the one that rants. I stick to the topic and answer your questions by and large. You, grasshopper, keep changing topics when you're losing the argumnent or have no answer to what I had posted.
    When you don't have an answer you resort to swearing, this is not swearing, this is your frustration against Islam.

  16. #36
    Science Editor SHAMAS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Midlands, UK
    Posts
    6,442
    Thanks
    2451
    Pakistan UK

    Re: A Wise Honest Arab Muslim Man Tells Muslims The Truth About Themselves

    Quote Originally Posted by Muslim View Post
    When you don't have an answer you resort to swearing, this is not swearing, this is your frustration against Islam.
    CAN YOU NOT READ?? I've given you the fcking answer, you illiterate.

    You are the one that fails to answer the questions.

  17. #37
    Member Muslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    742
    Thanks
    223
    Pakistan Pakistan

    Re: A Wise Honest Arab Muslim Man Tells Muslims The Truth About Themselves

    Quote Originally Posted by SHAMAS View Post
    CAN YOU NOT READ?? I've given you the fcking answer, you illiterate.

    You are the one that fails to answer the questions.
    This post of yours deserves to be reported but I am not that type, you may keep on swearing you frustrated human, with no soul, with no conscience.

  18. #38
    Science Editor SHAMAS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Midlands, UK
    Posts
    6,442
    Thanks
    2451
    Pakistan UK

    Re: A Wise Honest Arab Muslim Man Tells Muslims The Truth About Themselves

    Quote Originally Posted by Muslim View Post
    This post of yours deserves to be reported but I am not that type, you may keep on swearing you frustrated human, with no soul, with no conscience.
    I have a conscience you have no brains. I'll swear as much as I like when it is meritted, and in your case it is meritted.

    You report away you disingenuous and deceitful specimen of a human being, since you have fringed the rules so many times I've almost lost count.

  19. #39
    Senior Moderator Superkaif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Leeds, United Kingdom
    Posts
    14,888
    Thanks
    12096
    UK Pakistan

    Re: A Wise Honest Arab Muslim Man Tells Muslims The Truth About Themselves

    Gentleman can you keep it civil and on topic.
    [MENTION=9631]Muslim[/MENTION] if you dont post on topic your posts will get deleted
    The Following User Says Thank You to Superkaif For This Useful Post: Muslim


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 9th January 2014, 09:08
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 22nd September 2012, 16:26
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10th September 2012, 19:07

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us on twitter Follow us on twitter