Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: At least ten migrants drown off Turkey, several missing

Thanks
    Turkey Turkey

Re: At least ten migrants drown off Turkey, several missing

Quote Originally Posted by Wattan View Post
    You make some great points but are falling on deaf ears here.
    Yeah, making great points...

"If the Turkish people stood up against Erdogan there is no question he would be overthrown. He would be overthrown without external assistance.

This is the thing if a majority of people in any country rise up no force can stop them."

Gezi Protests more than 2 Million people joined in protests, he has not over thrown. If people had taken up weapons, he still would have a 600.000 army and that much police force. There would be no difference, just like in Syria.

But i can't reason with people who abandoned logic. Only believing things that they created in their minds.

------------------------------------

I made my point in my previous post, i'm not gonna answer to a post that's not related with my previous post.

Thanks
    Pakistan United States

Quote Originally Posted by Sinan View Post
    Yeah, making great points...

"If the Turkish people stood up against Erdogan there is no question he would be overthrown. He would be overthrown without external assistance.

This is the thing if a majority of people in any country rise up no force can stop them."

Gezi Protests more than 2 Million people joined in protests, he has not over thrown. If people had taken up weapons, he still would have a 600.000 army and that much police force. There would be no difference, just like in Syria.

But i can't reason with people who abandoned logic. Only believing things that they created in their minds.

------------------------------------

I made my point in my previous post, i'm not gonna answer to a post that's not related with my previous post.
    Indeed I feel the same way

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

5 more drowned last night. RIP

Thanks
    Turkey Turkey

Quote Originally Posted by Greenstar View Post
    Indeed I feel the same way
    It easy for people to just type some letters on their keyboard. And commenting on some issues that you know nothing about and taking place thousands of kilometers away from you.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by Hariz View Post
    If the Turkish people stood up against Erdogan there is no question he would be overthrown. He would be overthrown without external assistance.

This is the thing if a majority of people in any country rise up no force can stop them.

Look in Pakistan we have a population of say some 200 million. If just 5% of them came on the streets that would be 10 million people.

What could the state do we have a massive army and even nukes. What could the leaders do? Nuke our own people?

The reason I and many others here dont agree with interference and I have tried to explain this to you before is that evrey country from Turkey Syria Saudi Iran Pakistan have minorities that claim that they are being abused. If a country from outside supports that minority its easy to destabilise the country.

Look at France what a nightmare a dozen or so idiots with klashnikovs did they murdered well over a hundred people.

Can you imagine if you were to have just 1000 idiots armed with klashnkovs can do?

I have no time for Assad but his enemies from day one had weapons which were used against Syrian security forces what do you expect them to do but shoot back?

Who are we outside the country to interfere in another country.

In Spain they had a fascist dictator for 40 years and then they had a peaceful transition. why didnt the world care?

Is it only in Muslim countries we need help to get rid of dictators at the expense of tens of thousand deaths?

Look at Libya they used to have free health and free education and as long as you didnt try to get political or take power the vast majority lived in peace. gadaffi would not live for ever. His time would have passed. How many years did he have left 10 maybe 20? Change peacefully would have been better until the masses of Libyans came on the street without external western help.
    Your analysis is on the mark

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12