Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Nisar hits out at NAP critics: 'We are losing psychological war against terror'

Share             
  1. #1
    Elite Member sparkling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,371
    Thanks
    2444
    Pakistan Pakistan

    Nisar hits out at NAP critics: 'We are losing psychological war against terror'

    ISLAMABAD: Federal Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan hit out at critics of the National Action Plan (NAP) on Thursday saying those criticising the policy "had never read NAP".

    Addressing a press conference in the capital, Nisar said Pakistan is militarily winning the war on militancy but "we are losing the psychological war against terror".

    "When there is one attack, a storm begins. We behave exactly how our enemies want by creating an atmosphere of fear. People criticise the government saying no progress has been made."

    Hitting out at the PPP and referring to ex-president Asif Ali Zardari's notorious 'eenth-se-eenth' speech against the military establishment, Nisar said, "A few political elements have problems elsewhere but they take out their frustration on NAP."

  2. #2
    Senior Member Pak92's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,841
    Thanks
    1636
    Pakistan Pakistan

    Re: Nisar hits out at NAP critics: 'We are losing psychological war against terror'

    Quote Originally Posted by sparkling View Post
    ISLAMABAD: Federal Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan hit out at critics of the National Action Plan (NAP) on Thursday saying those criticising the policy "had never read NAP".

    Addressing a press conference in the capital, Nisar said Pakistan is militarily winning the war on militancy but "we are losing the psychological war against terror".

    "When there is one attack, a storm begins. We behave exactly how our enemies want by creating an atmosphere of fear. People criticise the government saying no progress has been made."

    Hitting out at the PPP and referring to ex-president Asif Ali Zardari's notorious 'eenth-se-eenth' speech against the military establishment, Nisar said, "A few political elements have problems elsewhere but they take out their frustration on NAP."
    He is losing the plot.

  3. #3
    Member xyxmt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    97
    Thanks
    45
    Canada Canada

    Re: Nisar hits out at NAP critics: 'We are losing psychological war against terror'

    Quote Originally Posted by Pak92 View Post
    He is losing the plot.
    He is the only one who is doing something about this mess

  4. #4
    Senior Member Fassi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,774
    Thanks
    1828
    Pakistan France

    Re: Nisar hits out at NAP critics: 'We are losing psychological war against terror'

    Quote Originally Posted by xyxmt View Post
    He is the only one who is doing something about this mess
    PM should remove Nisar for lying about FIR against Maulana Aziz: PPP MNAs

    Staff Reporter
    Sunday, December 20, 2015 - Karachi—Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) MNAs Ejaz Hussain Jakhrani and Mir Shabbir Ali Bijarani have said the federal government should discard the dual standard on Pakistan’s sovereignty and should launch a crackdown on the radical extremist groups in Islamabad that are openly challenging the writ of the state and promoting the agenda of the deadliest terrorist organisation, ISIS.

    In a statement issued from the PPP Media Cell Sindh, they said the federal interior minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan had lied to the nation and deceived the people’s elected Parliament by stating that there is no FIR registered against the Lal Masjid Cleric Maulana Abdul Aziz while a private Television had showed that FIR to the entire nation.

    By lying to the national and by deceiving the Parliament, federal interior minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan has ceased to be Sadiq and Ameen as per the article 62 and 63 of the constitution of Pakistan and hence he has also ceased to be a member of the Parliament by disqualification.

    They demanded the Prime Minister Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif to remove federal interior minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan from the federal cabinet and order for booking him in FIR over his deceiving tactic.

    They said the country is worst affected by the terror and the federal interior minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan has deliberately favoured the Lal Masjid Cleric by declaring him as innocent while FIR against him is present.

    It means the federal interior minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan is siding with the terrorist gangs that are flourishing under his nose but in order to shun the attention of the nation, he is with a purpose focusing on Sindh government with extreme criticism.

    http://pakobserver.net/detailnews.asp?id=283002
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fassi For This Useful Post: Greenstar,Sarmad


  5. #5
    Senior Member Express's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10,678
    Thanks
    7341
    Pakistan Pakistan

    Re: Nisar hits out at NAP critics: 'We are losing psychological war against terror'

    Quote Originally Posted by xyxmt View Post
    He is the only one who is doing something about this mess
    From where I sit, all are similar. I don't see Misar doing a great job and is similar to what we have experienced in the past.

  6. #6
    Member xyxmt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    97
    Thanks
    45
    Canada Canada

    Re: Nisar hits out at NAP critics: 'We are losing psychological war against terror'

    Quote Originally Posted by Fassi View Post
    PM should remove Nisar for lying about FIR against Maulana Aziz: PPP MNAs

    Staff Reporter
    Sunday, December 20, 2015 - Karachi—Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) MNAs Ejaz Hussain Jakhrani and Mir Shabbir Ali Bijarani have said the federal government should discard the dual standard on Pakistan’s sovereignty and should launch a crackdown on the radical extremist groups in Islamabad that are openly challenging the writ of the state and promoting the agenda of the deadliest terrorist organisation, ISIS.

    In a statement issued from the PPP Media Cell Sindh, they said the federal interior minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan had lied to the nation and deceived the people’s elected Parliament by stating that there is no FIR registered against the Lal Masjid Cleric Maulana Abdul Aziz while a private Television had showed that FIR to the entire nation.

    By lying to the national and by deceiving the Parliament, federal interior minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan has ceased to be Sadiq and Ameen as per the article 62 and 63 of the constitution of Pakistan and hence he has also ceased to be a member of the Parliament by disqualification.

    They demanded the Prime Minister Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif to remove federal interior minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan from the federal cabinet and order for booking him in FIR over his deceiving tactic.

    They said the country is worst affected by the terror and the federal interior minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan has deliberately favoured the Lal Masjid Cleric by declaring him as innocent while FIR against him is present.

    It means the federal interior minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan is siding with the terrorist gangs that are flourishing under his nose but in order to shun the attention of the nation, he is with a purpose focusing on Sindh government with extreme criticism.

    http://pakobserver.net/detailnews.asp?id=283002
    off course we must

  7. #7
    Senior Member Greenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,770
    Thanks
    1285
    Pakistan United States

    Re: Nisar hits out at NAP critics: 'We are losing psychological war against terror'

    Quote Originally Posted by Fassi View Post
    PM should remove Nisar for lying about FIR against Maulana Aziz: PPP MNAs

    Staff Reporter
    Sunday, December 20, 2015 - Karachi—Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) MNAs Ejaz Hussain Jakhrani and Mir Shabbir Ali Bijarani have said the federal government should discard the dual standard on Pakistan’s sovereignty and should launch a crackdown on the radical extremist groups in Islamabad that are openly challenging the writ of the state and promoting the agenda of the deadliest terrorist organisation, ISIS.

    In a statement issued from the PPP Media Cell Sindh, they said the federal interior minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan had lied to the nation and deceived the people’s elected Parliament by stating that there is no FIR registered against the Lal Masjid Cleric Maulana Abdul Aziz while a private Television had showed that FIR to the entire nation.

    By lying to the national and by deceiving the Parliament, federal interior minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan has ceased to be Sadiq and Ameen as per the article 62 and 63 of the constitution of Pakistan and hence he has also ceased to be a member of the Parliament by disqualification.

    They demanded the Prime Minister Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif to remove federal interior minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan from the federal cabinet and order for booking him in FIR over his deceiving tactic.

    They said the country is worst affected by the terror and the federal interior minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan has deliberately favoured the Lal Masjid Cleric by declaring him as innocent while FIR against him is present.

    It means the federal interior minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan is siding with the terrorist gangs that are flourishing under his nose but in order to shun the attention of the nation, he is with a purpose focusing on Sindh government with extreme criticism.

    http://pakobserver.net/detailnews.asp?id=283002
    Lying and politicians are always linked I guess.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 25th August 2015, 10:40
  2. Recommend psychological thrillers / war / crime movies ?
    By Rida Marriyam in forum Art, Music & Entertainment
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 27th December 2014, 13:51
  3. Nisar losing influence with Sharifs?
    By Pak92 in forum National Politics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 9th March 2014, 22:09
  4. 'Playing away from home taking a psychological toll'
    By Jameel in forum Current Affairs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 9th December 2013, 21:37

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us on twitter Follow us on twitter