Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 'Facilitators behind BKU attack' revealed after DG ISPR's press conference

Thanks
    Pakistan United States

Re: 'Facilitators behind BKU attack' revealed after DG ISPR's press conference

Quote Originally Posted by Express View Post
    Ali sahib

You words and comments are greatly appreciated. The problem is your work and time is cut out because when your supreme leader (yesterday) --- launched his weekly speech and suggested "Pakistan should do more" --- it insinuates that Pakistans efforts have been futile and minimal. As a nation we have lost over 50,000 people in the WOT. When your supreme leader makes speeches of "Pakistan needs to do more", its deflating and morale defeating.
    Ali wont respond to you sir.
    The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greenstar For This Useful Post: Muslim,Neo,Sarmad

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Well until they act decisive nothing will change we will continue to get soft targets sporadically attacked
    The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sarmad For This Useful Post: ArshadK,Hope,Jabba,Neo

" There is no God but Allah , Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah " ................... لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله

"(O Muhammad) And they ask you what they should spend. Say, "The excess [beyond needs]." [Al Quran 2:219]

"And those who hoard gold and silver and spend it not in the way of Allah - give them tidings of a painful punishment"[9:34]

"..Allah has provided land & Resources for all needful. [41:10]

Thanks
    Pakistan United Arab Emirates

Nisar has a lot of questions to answer

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

[MENTION=8004]Sarmad[/MENTION] nisar looks like a clever man why does he behave in this manner?

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by ArshadK View Post
    [MENTION=8004]Sarmad[/MENTION] nisar looks like a clever man why does he behave in this manner?
    "I am a Muslim first, and then a Pakistani" - Ch.Nisar on Parliament floor, 2013

Some people believe that Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan, (just like many others in the PMLN leadership,) a Deobandi "Muslim" himself, is a key supporter of the banned terrorist outfits SSP/LeJ and TTP (Both of them are Deobandi organisations)

-------------

"I am an Indian first and a Muslim afterwards"- Muhammad Ali Jinnah, Bombay, 1931
    The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sarmad For This Useful Post: ArshadK,Express,manuu,Neo

Last edited by Sarmad; 27th January 2016 at 00:36.
    " There is no God but Allah , Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah " ................... لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله

"(O Muhammad) And they ask you what they should spend. Say, "The excess [beyond needs]." [Al Quran 2:219]

"And those who hoard gold and silver and spend it not in the way of Allah - give them tidings of a painful punishment"[9:34]

Thanks
    Pakistan Netherlands

I won't be surprised if Nisar is on CIA paylist.
    Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    I won't be surprised if Nisar is on CIA paylist.
    Of course if we regard Zardari and Nawaz sold nisar is purchased

Thanks
    India India

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmad View Post
    "I am an Indian first and a Muslim afterwards"- Muhammad Ali Jinnah, Bombay, 1931
    And how did that turn out.

Thanks
    Pakistan Ireland

"I am a Muslim first, and then a Pakistani" - Ch.Nisar on Parliament floor, 2013

Some people believe that Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan, (just like many others in the PMLN leadership,) a Deobandi "Muslim" himself, is a key supporter of the banned terrorist outfits SSP/LeJ and TTP (Both of them are Deobandi organisations)

-------------

I didn't realize this. Worrying signs.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by vsdoc View Post
    And how did that turn out.
    "I still consider myself to be an Indian... " - Jinnah the Governor General of Pakistan, Karachi, Dec 1947

Thanks
    India India

"I still consider myself to be an Indian... " - Jinnah the Governor General of Pakistan, Karachi, Dec 1947
    I feel sorry for the man at times.

Only at times.

Thanks
    Pakistan United Arab Emirates

Why not for Gandhi who was killed by ultra right wing todays RSS / BJP Nathuram Godse.
    The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to khidr For This Useful Post: Express,Ironman,Neo,Sarmad

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

-------------

Nisar should have his bank account forensically examined.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

I feel sorry for the man at times.

Only at times.
    Jinnah was an ardent nationalist and a staunch secularist. He was an apostle of Hindu-Muslim unity during the early years of his political career .. In fact, Indian politics was dominated by sophisticated secular nationalists (both Hindu and Muslims) in the pre Gandhian times only ... Gokhale`s death in 1915 and Tilak`s death in 1920 left this form of politics orphaned ....

Indian scholar Dr. Ajeet Jawed, the author of "Secular and Nationalist Jinnah", writes:

Mohammad Ali Jinnah is the most misunderstood and misrepresented figure in the political history of the subcontinent. In Pakistan, he is considered the 'saviour of the Muslims', protector of Islam and Islamic culture. In India he is dubbed as an 'evil-genius, a die-hard communalist, a separatist, egoist, opponent of the freedom struggle, enemy of the Congress, particularly of Gandhi, an ally of the British imperialists and the one man responsible for the partition of the country. The real facts about Jinnah are suppressed by both Indian as well as Pakistani historians.

The truth is that Jinnah was an uncompromising enemy of foreign rule from the very inception of his political career. He was a patriot, a secular nationalist, and an advocate of Hindu-Muslim unity. He fought for Indian interests in the Imperial Legislative Assembly more vigorously than any other Indian representative. He refused any title from the British and struggled for united India for forty years of his life. He resisted for long the proposal of partition and sought fair play and safeguards for the Muslim minority in united India and when Pakistan was won he advocated the same for the Hindu minority
    The Following User Says Thank You to Sarmad For This Useful Post: Neo

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

[MENTION=8004]Sarmad[/MENTION] and others

I am a Muslim first and then a Pakistani.

Pakistan's history is not very long, Pakistan was made in the name of Islam, which makes me a Muslim first.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by Muslim View Post
    [MENTION=8004]Sarmad[/MENTION] and others

I am a Muslim first and then a Pakistani.

Pakistan's history is not very long, Pakistan was made in the name of Islam, which makes me a Muslim first.

Pakistan was NOT made in the name of Islam .... The creation of Pakistan was the culmination of a process that derived all of its sustenance from the idea/theory of "Muslim Nationalism in South Asia" ..... This ideology was developed by Sir Syed Ahmed Khan & Aligarians, and was inspired by the political theories of John Locke, Milton and Thomas Paine ..

Maulana Maudoodi (the Mullah in chief of the twentieth century) described the idea of Muslim Nationalism as unlikely as a ”chaste prostitute” ....

The universal opposition of virtually every significant religious group in Undivided India, indeed the entire Muslim religious establishment to Jinnah`s Pakistan movement and the Muslim League cannot be reconciled with any idea of religious origins of Pakistan.

http://www.pakistanaffairs.pk/thread...l=1#post228607
    The Following User Says Thank You to Sarmad For This Useful Post: Neo

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

[MENTION=8004]Sarmad[/MENTION]

I am telling this to you again:

I am a Muslim first and then I am a Pakistani.

That's me, I have the Right to express myself, Thank You.

Thanks
    India India

I am an Indian first.

Then a Parsi.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by Muslim View Post
    [MENTION=8004]Sarmad[/MENTION]

I am telling this to you again:

I am a Muslim first and then I am a Pakistani.

That's me, I have the Right to express myself, Thank You.

Of course you have the right to express yourself ... And how you rank your personal identities is no one else's concern ...

But When you say Pakistan was created in the name of Islam, it's because of your lack of knowledge of our history (and state-sponsored religious chauvinistic indoctrination via distortion) ... And I, as an equal and free fellow citizen of Pakistan, have every right to point it out to you (and others)..

Thank You

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

I am an Indian first.

Then a Parsi.
    You are entitled to your belief Brother, no one can force you to change your feelings

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast