Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Turkish Military Chant: "We will kill all Kurds as we killed Armenian"

Thanks
    India India

Turkish Military Chant: "We will kill all Kurds as we killed Armenian"

In this clip taken by soldiers from Turkish Military in occupied Kurdish town of Silopi in Turkey's Kurdistan, these group of soldiers known as JÖH and PÖH, the Turkish death squads who have killed hundreds of civilians while operating in the Kurdish cities under curfew. A rough translation of what they chant are " Everything, every time, everywhere always only Turks. On Earth and in heaven - only Turks. We will never allow Kurds in Silopi to survive. We will fight till the end.....we swear that every place will remain Turkish land. What ISIS (Islamic State) has done, is nothing to what we will do, We will kill all Kurds as we killed all the Armenian. Amen. " Many villages and towns in North Kurdistan is now under control of PKK and the Turkish Army has send tanks, jets and heavy weapons bombarding and massacring civilians.

Thanks
    India India

Re: Turkish Military Chant: "We will kill all Kurds as we killed Armenian"

Widening the conflict
    http://www.economist.com/news/europe...ening-conflict

A campaign against the PKK turns the country’s south-east into a war zone

THE birds of Diyarbakir are doing very little perching these days. Just when they manage to settle on a satellite dish, a blast of artillery or machine-gun fire sends them dashing skyward. The humans who live here are distraught, too. “We can barely get any sleep,” says a woman walking her son to school just outside the Sur district, the city’s historic centre, where Turkish forces are battling militants aligned with the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK).

In July the PKK, which has waged a decades-long war for Kurdish self-rule, returned to killing Turkish police and soldiers after a two-year ceasefire. The group accused Turkey of tacitly supporting Islamic State (IS). (The jihadists had tried to wipe out the Syrian Kurdish border town of Kobane as Turkish soldiers looked on, and have killed scores of Kurds in bomb attacks across Turkey.) Turkey responded with air raids on PKK camps and a crackdown in the largely Kurdish south-east. Since then, fighting in Diyarbakir and other Kurdish cities has killed at least 230 Turkish security officers, up to 240 civilians and hundreds of PKK fighters, says the International Crisis Group, a think-tank. Last week a PKK car bomb killed a police officer, three children and two other civilians.

In Diyarbakir Turkish tanks, along with 2,000 police and soldiers, appear bent on burying in rubble the PKK fighters still holed up in Sur. The region’s governor, Huseyin Aksoy, has heard reports of 50 to 70 militants left in the old city. He insists that the army has trained most of its firepower on the militants’ booby-trapped ditches and barricades: “The heavy weapons are not being used against people.”

Locals disagree. Residents fleeing Sur say swathes of their neighbourhood have been destroyed by artillery fire. Historical sites, including a 16th-century mosque and a newly restored Armenian church, have been damaged, says Ahmet Ozmen, deputy head of the local bar association. In November the bar’s president, Tahir Elci, was shot dead during a gun battle moments after making a televised plea for peace.

The local economy, which was just emerging from decades of war, is again reeling. Metin Aslan, of the local chamber of commerce, estimates the cost to Diyarbakir alone at more than $300m; the unemployment rate threatens to climb from 16% last year to over 30%. The city’s gleaming new international airport, a reminder of the faith investors once placed in peace talks between the PKK and the government, is nearly empty.

The PKK, its ambitions fanned by Western support for Kurdish victories over IS in Syria, is facing a reality check in Turkey. Its fighters may hold out for a few more weeks in Sur, Silopi and Cizre, but it stands little chance of wresting territory from a government that boasts NATO’s second-biggest army and has few qualms about using force. Yet the rebels may not care. The longer the fighting lasts, the more recruits are driven into the group’s arms, says Cengiz Candar, a Turkish analyst: “The way they see it, even if they lose militarily…they stand to gain politically.”

The ruling Justice and Development (AK) party of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan also feels it has little to gain from de-escalation. After a decisive win in November’s election, brought about in part by the fighting and a surge in Turkish nationalist sentiment, Mr Erdogan believes he has a mandate to pummel the rebels. “As unfeasible as it is, Turkish voters are focused on eradicating the PKK,” says Akin Unver, an academic. “That’s the dream the government sold to the electorate.”

Mr Erdogan, who for years has wanted to change the constitution to grant himself an executive presidency, may even be considering another snap poll after two ballots last year. “He thinks he can get another 5% of the vote,” says Mr Unver. That could be enough to keep the pro-Kurdish Peoples’ Democracy Party (HDP) out of parliament and give AK enough votes to change the constitution.

Grid of grievances: Enemies, alliances and animosity in the Middle East
    AK was once the party that broke taboos by acknowledging the Kurds’ past persecution. Now prosecutors have placed over 1,100 Turkish academics under investigation for writing a letter calling for an end to military operations in the south-east. The producer and host of a TV show are under investigation after a caller pleaded for compassion for bystanders.

It is civilians who pay the greatest price. Of the roughly 24,000 residents caught in the fighting in Sur, at least 20,000 have fled the district. Yilcan Tas abandoned what was left of her family’s house last month. She, her husband and their six children now live in a pair of cramped rooms next to refugees from Syria. Ms Tas blames PKK militants for packing a ditch next to her house with explosives, putting her family’s lives at risk, and the army for destroying the neighbourhood. “In the end, we are the ones who are wretched,” she said. “We are the ones being ruined.”
    [MENTION=1871]Solomon2[/MENTION] [MENTION=75]Express[/MENTION]
    The Following User Says Thank You to Mohan Tiwari For This Useful Post: Greenstar

Thanks
    Pakistan United States

Quite disgusting but I guess its what we have accustomed to in Erdogans new Turkey.

Thanks
    Turkey Turkey

Last edited by Sinan; 22nd January 2016 at 11:44.

Thanks
    Pakistan Bahrain

Quote Originally Posted by Sinan View Post
    I wasn't going to post but couldn't hold my self.....
    [MENTION=5]Superkaif[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]Aryan_B[/MENTION] you say, you are not doing anti-Turkey propaganda in your site but all evidence say otherwise.

In this video, Turkish Soldiers are taking commando oath. There is not word in the video as "Kurd" or "Armenian" if you are not deaf you could be able to hear when subtitles show "Kurd" in the video soldiers saying "Commando".

I'm gonna report this site to both Turkish and Pakistani site for doing anti-Turkey propaganda and intentionally trying to damage the friendly relation between Turkish and Pakistani people.
    An Indian put it up. How are we supposed to know if its true or not true?
    The Following User Says Thank You to Latif For This Useful Post: Mohan Tiwari

Thanks
    India India

Quote Originally Posted by Latif View Post
    Dirty Indians are trying to sow seeds of discord in the Ummah.
    The Following User Says Thank You to vsdoc For This Useful Post: Mohan Tiwari

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

[MENTION=9415]Mohan Tiwari[/MENTION]

Bhai why you tagging me dear?

Thanks
    India India

Quote Originally Posted by Latif View Post
    It was on YouTube. None of us understand turk. Admin can delete the thread if there is propaganda in it. [MENTION=3907]Sinan[/MENTION]
    Apologies from my side
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mohan Tiwari For This Useful Post: KingKong,Sinbad

Last edited by Mohan Tiwari; 22nd January 2016 at 09:07.

Thanks
    India India

But a lot of western news is saying that Turkey is supporting the terrorists and not fighting IS. Why would Turkish allies say they are doing this?

Thanks
    Pakistan England

I wasn't going to post but couldn't hold my self.....
    [MENTION=5]Superkaif[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]Aryan_B[/MENTION] you say, you are not doing anti-Turkey propaganda in your site but all evidence say otherwise.

In this video, Turkish Soldiers are taking commando oath. There is not word in the video as "Kurd" or "Armenian" if you are not deaf you could be able to hear when subtitles show "Kurd" in the video soldiers saying "Commando".

I'm gonna report this site to both Turkish and Pakistani governments for doing anti-Turkey propaganda and intentionally trying to damage the friendly relation between Turkish and Pakistani people.
    [MENTION=3907]Sinan[/MENTION] When you pointed this out I was minded to delete it. But the original video is left on and your rebut that it is wrong is also up there. Anyone reading this can make their own mind up.

As far as reporting us Turkish and Pakistani govt that is your prerogative.
    The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aryan_B For This Useful Post: Express,Fassi,KingKong,Neo,Sarmad,Sinbad,sparkling,vsdoc

Thanks
    Turkey Turkey

Last edited by Sinan; 22nd January 2016 at 11:44.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

A Hadith for everybody to read:

Thauban reported that the messenger of Allah said: "It is near that the nations will call one another against you just as the eaters call one another to their dishes." Somebody asked: "Is this because we will be few in numbers that day?" He said: "Nay, but that day you shall be numerous, but you will be like the foam of the sea, and Allah will take the fear of you away from your enemies and will place weakness into your hearts." Somebody asked: "What is this weakness?" He said: "The love of the world and the dislike of death." (Abu Daud)

Remember: "Unity is Strength" !

Thanks
    India India

Quote Originally Posted by Muslim View Post
    Somebody asked: "What is this weakness?" He said: "The love of the world and the dislike of death." (Abu Daud)
    Scary sh.it man.

One cannot be warlike with drawn talwar all life long.

Or a people cannot live in a perpetual state and readiness of war.

Peace must come. One must learn to love the world (and all its beings). And one must want to live.

I know I want that for my kids and their kids.

Cheers, Doc

Thanks
    Pakistan UK

Quote Originally Posted by Mohan Tiwari View Post
    It was on YouTube. None of us understand turk. Admin can delete the thread if there is propaganda in it. [MENTION=3907]Sinan[/MENTION]
    Apologies from my side
    You haven't committed any sin Mohan. You post something for us to pontificate over and comment if we desire. Nothing wrong with that. You put bad and good things up about other nations too. Its up to members to point out if its false or true.
    Turkey, like the rest of the world has issues. Over sensitivity seems to be the order of the day. If Turkish members just want lovey dovey brother types of post then they are at the wrong place.
    Cheers
    The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to KingKong For This Useful Post: Express,Fassi,Mohan Tiwari,Neo,Sarmad,Sinbad,sparkling

Thanks
    Pakistan England

I don't know about the history but both sides of the conflict have plenty of videos showing their stance and point of view on YouTube. Why it should be beyond the realms of discussion on a forum is beyond me.

Thanks
    Turkey Turkey

Quote Originally Posted by KingKong View Post
    You haven't committed any sin Mohan. You post something for us to pontificate over and comment if we desire. Nothing wrong with that. You put bad and good things up about other nations too. Its up to members to point out if its false or true.
    Turkey, like the rest of the world has issues. Over sensitivity seems to be the order of the day. If Turkish members just want lovey dovey brother types of post then they are at the wrong place.
    Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad View Post
    I don't know about the history but both sides of the conflict have plenty of videos showing their stance and point of view on YouTube. Why it should be beyond the realms of discussion on a forum is beyond me.
    Love your double standarts... put anything that links Terrorism and Pakistan that thread would be deleted in mere minutes.

- Slander Turkey with giving support to terrorism, "it's free speech"
    - Put fabricated videos made by PKK for propaganda purposes in your site "It's free speech"

You people disgust me...while slandering us for Turkey giving support to terrorists...you are giving support to PKK terrorists by posting their propaganda video in your site...the terrorist group that killed more than 30.000 of my people.

I pray that, Allah gives you what you deserve...

Although it has been a good experience to see the real faces of the people whom we called our brothers...you literally proved the word that "Turk has no friend other than a Turk".

I will not report this site...i will just show this site to more of my people, they should know the snake lies behind the smiling faces and sweet words.
    Last edited by Sinan; 22nd January 2016 at 12:27.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Love your double standarts... put anything that links Terrorism and Pakistan that thread would be deleted in mere minutes.

- Slander Turkey with giving support to terrorism, "it's free speech"
    - Put fabricated videos made by PKK for propaganda purposes in your site "It's free speech"

You people disgust me...while slandering us for Turkey giving support to terrorists...you are giving support to PKK terrorists by posting their propaganda video in your site...the terrorist group that killed more than 30.000 of my people.

I pray that, Allah gives you what you deserve...

Although it has been a good experience to see the real faces of the people whom we called our brothers...you literally proved the word that "Turk has no friend other than a Turk".
    Why should it be deleted? We have a huge problem with terrorism in Pakistan sir and it needs to be discussed and a more concerted effort needs to be taken to remove it from society. We are a victim and also have cells namely in Waziristan. Lately we have removed over 3000 from this world and more need to be removed.
    I don't support PKK terrorists. I don't know enough about the subject. I am here to learn. What I am learning today sir is you are very angry.

Peace.
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Felix For This Useful Post: Fassi,Neo

Thanks
    Turkey Turkey

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Why should it be deleted? We have a huge problem with terrorism in Pakistan sir and it needs to be discussed and a more concerted effort needs to be taken to remove it from society. We are a victim and also have cells namely in Waziristan. Lately we have removed over 3000 from this world and more need to be removed.
    I don't support PKK terrorists. I don't know enough about the subject. I am here to learn. What I am learning today sir is you are very angry.

Peace.
    You are supporting PKK by posting their propaganda videos on your site. I already said soldiers in that videos do not say "Kurd" or "Armenian" you can listen to the video. All the translation is wrong and done for propaganda purposes.

There is a reason that Youtube deletes ISIS propaganda videos from it's site, facebook, twitter, etc.. does the something....you are confusing "freedom of speech" with "terrorist propaganda."
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sinan For This Useful Post: Express,Neo

Thanks
    Turkey Turkey

The terrorists you support throw a bomb to a school day, 5 primary school students (children) got injured.

http://www.yenisafak.com/gundem/pkk-...yarali-2394522

Thanks
    Pakistan England

[MENTION=3907]Sinan[/MENTION] I dont understand you sometimes.

had I just deleted this thread people would not know that there is so much propaganda.

Is it not better that someone puts it up here and you come along and correct it.

Even if I had deleted this this youtube clip would still be on youtube and the web for people to see. Is it not better that it is put up and for you to explain that it is propaganda.

I for example would never believe that someone would stoop so low to pretend the words said in Turkish are something they are not.

So as far as I am concerned this thread supports your assertion that there is some serious anti Turk propaganda out there.
    The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aryan_B For This Useful Post: Fassi,Neo,Sarmad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast