Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: An anti-Gandhi film will be reviving an old studio in India

Thanks
    India India

Re: An anti-Gandhi film will be reviving an old studio in India

Quote Originally Posted by SHAMAS View Post
    It happens in many animals species too!

BTW left-handedness is not the biological norm in humans. About 20% of humans are left-handed. (Roughly the same percentage that are reckoned to be gay/lesbian!) Do you want me to also tell you about twin births and their frequency too so you'd understand that having twins is not the norm?
    Are you gay dude?

Thanks
    Pakistan UK

Quote Originally Posted by vsdoc View Post
    Are you gay dude?
    Tu kandani pagal heh aur shuru se essa?

When faced with some information that undermines what you said, your tiny brain can only leap to the conclusion anyone who doesn't adopt your anti-gay prejudices must themselves be gay. Your question is both impertinent and irrelevant to the discussion. Remember the civics lesson you resented, well, by using your il-logic, I should assume all those politicians in the US and Europe and the hundreds of millions of people who voted them into office, must be gay? Plonker!

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Are you gay dude?
    Is that a proposition?

Thanks
    India India

Tu kandani pagal heh aur shuru se essa?

When faced with some information that undermines what you said, your tiny brain can only leap to the conclusion anyone who doesn't adopt your anti-gay prejudices must themselves be gay. Your question is both impertinent and irrelevant to the discussion. Remember the civics lesson you resented, well, by using your il-logic, I should assume all those politicians in the US and Europe and the hundreds of millions of people who voted them into office, must be gay? Plonker!
    Sir it is "khandani" not "kandani"

Please do not be the angrez here.

Thanks
    Pakistan UK

Sir it is "khandani" not "kandani"

Please do not be the angrez here.
    You're stupidity knows no bounds. The English languyage does not have the same alphabet as Urdu or Hindi and all words cannot be consistently rendered into modern English through alliteration. The manner in which people render Urdu/Hindi into English script varies considerably even in India. Smart ar*se!

Plus you forget the difficulties of ensuring reproduction of community languages where the Asian communities are in a minority and the state has for several generations forced people to learn and speak/write English. I'm an educationists and former School Inspector and I know quite a bit about education policies and their impact on language issues. What the hell do you know? Instead of being the plonker you are, perhaps you should turn your attention to the Indians who think they can write and speak English!

Thanks
    India India

You're stupidity knows no bounds. The English languyage does not have the same alphabet as Urdu or Hindi and all words cannot be consistently renmdered into modern English through aliteration. The manner in which people render Urdu/Hindi into English script varies considerably even in India. Smart ar*se!

Plus you forget the difficulties of ensuring reproduction of community languages where the Asian communities are in a minmority and the state has for several generations forced people to learn and speak/write English. I'm an educationists and former School Inspector and I know quite a bit about education policies and their impact on language issues. Instead of being the plonker you are, perhaps you should turn your attention to the Indians who think they can write and speak English!
    Sir please come back to your roots.

Your Urdu is embarrassing me.

Like the foreign return desis who speak with an accent and try to look cool. Not realizing that everyone is looking at them mouths agape,trying their darndest not to break out into loud guffaws, rolling uncontrollably on the ground.

Kanda = Pyaaz = Onion, babajee ....

Cheers, Doc

Thanks
    India India

[MENTION=8056]SHAMAS[/MENTION]

Kanda Bhaji / Pyaaz ke Pakode

Thanks
    Pakistan Australia

Like the foreign return desis who speak with an accent and try to look cool. Not realizing that everyone is looking at them mouths agape,trying their darndest not to break out into loud guffaws, rolling uncontrollably on the ground.

Cheers, Doc
    Why should Urdu be spelt in English to your liking and spelling? Are you losing the plot? You are the one embarrassing yourself. Now please look at the title and look at the tateeee you are coming out with.

Thanks
    India India

Quote Originally Posted by NazamKhan View Post
    Why should Urdu be spelt in English to your liking and spelling? Are you losing the plot? You are the one embarrassing yourself. Now please look at the title and look at the tateeee you are coming out with.
    Its tatti or tattee Nazam Khan. Vilayati kirle.

Thanks
    UK Pakistan

Come on guys. Stick to the topic.

Thanks
    Pakistan UK

Cheers, Doc
    Urdu is not my mother tongue - Punjabi is. I'm surprised that you don't realise that Urdu is an imperial language essentially brought to the subcontinent by the Turkish/Muslim invaders. As so many Indians,(particularly the Hindu rightwingers) are forever playing victim and complaining of what was done to them by the foreigners, I'm surprised you weren't aware of that.

BTW I am not a foreign return desi, nor will I ever be. I have no desire to return to Pakistan or India. I only choose to visit india on brief holidays to see how the natives are doing and making idiots of themselves pretending to be 'English' in many of their mannerisms and speech and dress. During my visits to India I have never had any difficulty in being understood and very rarely resorted to speaking in Enlish

Have you tried reading Ravi01's English - its' barely comprehensible. I also know from my experience of Indian forums where Indians string together a lot of Enlgish words without realising they are failing completely to communicate any comprehensible idea.

You're just being the typical idiot we've come to expect and tolerate.
    Last edited by SHAMAS; 8th January 2016 at 10:58.

Thanks
    India India

Urdu is not my mother tongue - Punjabi is. I'm surprised that you don't realise that Urdu is an imperial language essentially brought to the subcontinent by the Turkish/Muslim invaders.

BTW I am not a foreign return desi, nor will I ever be. I have no desire to return to Pakistan or India. I only choose to visit india on brief holidays to see how the natives are doing and making idiots of themselves pretending to be '[email protected] in many of their mannerisms and speech and dress.

BTW have you tried reading Rav01's English - its' barely comprehensible.

You're just being the typical idiot we've come to expect and tolerate.
    Super has requested that we stick to the topic babajee.

So because some other animals besides man exhibit homosexual behavior (haven't come across other species lesbians - have you?), what's your point?

That its a biological norm? Not an aberration?

Thanks
    Pakistan UK

Super has requested that we stick to the topic babajee.

So because some other animals besides man exhibit homosexual behavior (haven't come across other species lesbians - have you?), what's your point?

That its a biological norm? Not an aberration?
    Since you think you're smart, you go figure it out for yourself. It's pretty obvious you'll find it hard because judging from your previous posts, it appears you're not much into researching any topic about which you mouth off.

Thanks
    India India

Since you think you're smart
    I don't have to think anything.

I have a MENSA score from 2003 to prove it. (just on a lark ....)

Do you?

In 1989, I stood 5th (or 3rd - I honestly do not remember now - what I do remember was that I was the highest ranked civvie kid - as the fauji brats get 5 marks gratis) in the all India entrance exam to a top-2 medical college, where about 500,000 students appear for the written test each year, from which 2000 get called for interviews, and of the 500 who are selected, only 125 eventually make it through the physicals (the same physicals the cadets to the NDA go through).

Just saying ....
    Last edited by vsdoc; 8th January 2016 at 11:17.

Thanks
    UK Pakistan

Guys i dont want to delete but you are way off topic. I will now start deleting. Be warned!!

Thanks
    Pakistan UK

I don't have to think anything.

I have a MENSA score from 2003 to prove it. (just on a lark ....)

Do you?

In 1989, I stood 5th (or 3rd - I honestly do not remember now - what I do remember was that I was the highest ranked civvie kid - as the fauji brats get 5 marks gratis) in the all India entrance exam to a top-2 medical college, where about 500,000 students appear for the written test each year, from which 2000 get called for interviews, and of the 500 who are selected, only 125 eventually make it through the physicals (the same physicals the cadets to the NDA go through).

Just saying ....
    Don't gety me started on IQ tests and their alleged reliability or relationship to intelligence. (Have you forgotten I'm a science person?) You reply tells me a great deal about the standards of the Indian education system!

Now, b*****-off and let me get back to the work I'm doing on my PC.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123