Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Forum Name Confusion

Share             

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Member vsdoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,232
    Thanks
    432
    India India

    Forum Name Confusion

    Pakistan Affairs

    Vibrant discussion on all things Pakistani

    Latest Posts: 21

    Threads vibratingly (sp?) discussing all things Pakistani: 7

    Threads vibratingly discussing all things Indian: 10

    I'm new and I'm confused.

    Shubh Ratri,

    Cheers, Doc

  2. #2
    Member vsdoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,232
    Thanks
    432
    India India

    Re: Forum Name Confusion

    Pakistan: 5

    India: 11 now

  3. #3
    Senior Member Express's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10,678
    Thanks
    7341
    Pakistan Pakistan

    Re: Forum Name Confusion

    Quote Originally Posted by vsdoc View Post
    Pakistan: 5

    India: 11 now
    So what we have a few Indian members like mohan who come on and do some new threads and or comment on indian matters. Are you suggesting we should limit Indian members and dictate what they talk about?
    The Following User Says Thank You to Express For This Useful Post: Fassi


  4. #4
    Member vsdoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,232
    Thanks
    432
    India India

    Re: Forum Name Confusion

    Quote Originally Posted by Express View Post
    So what we have a few Indian members like mohan who come on and do some new threads and or comment on indian matters. Are you suggesting we should limit Indian members and dictate what they talk about?
    There are like 2 maybe 3 active Indian posters here.

    And surprise!

    None of the Indian threads were started by Indians.

    I am suggesting nothing.

    Merely sharing my legitimate confusion with the board, hoping to learn more.

    Cheers, Doc

  5. #5
    Mod VCheng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    739
    Thanks
    503
    Pakistan United States

    Re: Forum Name Confusion

    Quote Originally Posted by vsdoc View Post
    Pakistan Affairs

    Vibrant discussion on all things Pakistani

    Latest Posts: 21

    Threads vibratingly (sp?) discussing all things Pakistani: 7

    Threads vibratingly discussing all things Indian: 10

    I'm new and I'm confused.

    Shubh Ratri,

    Cheers, Doc
    India is a perennially favorite topic for vibrant discussions in Pakistan, and among Pakistanis. What is the problem here?
    The Following User Says Thank You to VCheng For This Useful Post: Fassi


  6. #6
    Member vsdoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,232
    Thanks
    432
    India India

    Re: Forum Name Confusion

    Quote Originally Posted by VCheng View Post
    India is a perennially favorite topic for vibrant discussions in Pakistan, and among Pakistanis. What is the problem here?
    Nothing.

    I was simply being ...... intolerant.
    The Following User Says Thank You to vsdoc For This Useful Post: Fassi


  7. #7
    Mod VCheng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    739
    Thanks
    503
    Pakistan United States

    Re: Forum Name Confusion

    Quote Originally Posted by vsdoc View Post
    Nothing.

    I was simply being ...... intolerant.
    It's okay. We can tolerate you just fine.
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VCheng For This Useful Post: safriz,vsdoc


  8. #8
    Facebook Editor safriz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,658
    Thanks
    5027
    Pakistan Pakistan

    Re: Forum Name Confusion

    Yeah we can all blame good indian posters like [MENTION=9415]Mohan Tiwari[/MENTION] for Indian threads being lively and interesting
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to safriz For This Useful Post: KingKong,Latif


  9. #9
    Member vsdoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,232
    Thanks
    432
    India India

    Re: Forum Name Confusion

    Quote Originally Posted by safriz View Post
    Yeah we can all blame good indian posters like [MENTION=9415]Mohan Tiwari[/MENTION] for Indian threads being lively and interesting
    Again the gang bang.
    [MENTION=53]VCheng[/MENTION]

  10. #10
    Member Latif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    569
    Thanks
    194
    Pakistan Bahrain

    Re: Forum Name Confusion

    Quote Originally Posted by safriz View Post
    Yeah we can all blame good indian posters like [MENTION=9415]Mohan Tiwari[/MENTION] for Indian threads being lively and interesting
    He doesn't post about India....Just bad news about Pakistan

Similar Threads

  1. Fat and sugar: Diet of confusion
    By SHAMAS in forum Health & Fitness
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2nd August 2014, 21:06
  2. Counterterrorism confusion
    By sami in forum Pakistan's War
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 1st January 2014, 01:21
  3. Confusion in the land of confusion
    By Superkaif in forum Pakistan's War
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 3rd November 2013, 09:31
  4. Confusion over Eid dates
    By KingKong in forum Current Affairs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 6th August 2013, 20:32

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us on twitter Follow us on twitter