Thread: A Death & A " False Drama " For Fun Played By " Daughter Of A Gaddar "

Thanks
    Bangladesh Bangladesh

A Death & A " False Drama " For Fun Played By " Daughter Of A Gaddar "

Salauddin rubbishes mercy petition claim: Son

Death row convict BNP leader Salauddin Quader Chowdhury’s son Hummam Quader Chowdhury said his father rubbished the claim that he filed an application for presidential clemency.
    “Who has said such [mercy petition claim] rubbish things?” Salauddin Quader was quoted to have said by his son Hummam while talking to newsmen at the jail gate, after the final meeting with his father inside the Dhaka central jail.
    “My father said the government could not defeat him in the election and that is why it is taking his life,” he said.

Asked whether Salauddin really sought the presidential clemency, Hummam said, “My father told me that the government is making so many (concocted) papers. Who said such rubbish things?”
    Apparently aggrieved and emotion-choked, Hummam said, “My father has been denied justice.”

Salauddin’s brother Jamal Uddin Quader Chowdhury told Prothom Alo, “My brother has uttered one thing: Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar [Allah is the Great]”.

When approached, Salauddin’s wife said, “I am speechless. I am unable to make any comment. My sons will speak to you whatever required to say.”
    Fear Is No Policy Surrender Is No Option

Thanks
    Bangladesh Bangladesh

Re: A Death & A " False Drama " For Fun Played By " Daughter Of A Gaddar "

The government has said death row convicts BNP leader Salauddin Quader Chowdhury and Jamaat leader Ali Ahsan Mohammad Mojaheed applied to the president for clemency.

“The mercy petitions of Salauddin and Mojaheed have reached me,” home ministry’s senior secretary Mozammael Haque Khan told Prothom Alo on Saturday afternoon.
    But neither the law minister nor the home minister confirmed the matter.
    They, however, said they have heard that Salauddin and Mojaheed have appealed for the presidential clemency.
    On the contrary, Jamaat-e-Islami has trashed the government claim, terming the news of seeking presidential mercy by Mojaheed “false and baseless”.

Thanks
    Bangladesh Bangladesh

Lawyers denied meeting Salauddin, Mojaheed

The central jail authorities refused to allow lawyers to meet the death-row convicts BNP leader Salauddin Quader Chowdhury and Jamaat-e-Islami leader Ali Ahsan Mohammad Mojaheed on Saturday afternoon.
    The lawyers of both the convicts were seeking permission to jail authorities for permission to meet them after the news of their presidential clemency circulated in the media.
    At around 4:30pm, MH Tamim, Mojaheed’s lawyer, told Prothom Alo in front of Dhaka Central Jail that Mojaheed’s family members came to know his clemency through media reports.
    “As Majaheed’s family told him (Tamim) to verify about whether the matter of clemency is right or wrong, a five-member team of lawyers appealed to prison authorities to meet Mojaheed. But the prison authorities did not allow the appeal,” Mojaheed’s lawyer claimed.
    Salauddin’s lawyer, Huzzatul Islam Al-fe-Sani, echoed the same. Earlier at 1:30pm, he (Huzzatul Islam) along with another lawyer, sought permission to meet Salauddin Quader Chowdhury as family members of the convicted BNP leader told him to verify the matter of clemency.
    Fazlul Quader Chowdhury Faiyaz, elder son of Salauddin Quader Chowdhury, said, “We are confused over the mercy petition. Our lawyers were trying to know the truth. But, they were denied to meet him.”
    Earlier on Thursday, the family members of death-row convict Salauddin Quader Chowdhury met him at the Dhaka Central Jail.
    A 22-member team, including his wife Farhat Quader Chowdhury and son Hummam Quader Chowdhury, went to the jail around 12:30pm on the day.
    However, seven among them had to leave as the petition had mentioned 15 people to come.
    The family members of death-row convicted Jamaat leader Mojaheed entered the Dhaka central jail to meet him on the same day.
    On Friday night, two sons of Salauddin Quader Chowdhury went to meet their father again at the Dhaka central jail, but they were denied permission to do so.

Thanks
    Bangladesh Bangladesh

Post Re: A Death & A " False Drama " For Fun Played By " Daughter Of A Gaddar "

Don’t believe father sought mercy: Salauddin’s son

Death row convict and BNP leader Salauddin Quader Chowdhury’s elder son Fazlul Quader Chowdhury Faiyaz said on Friday they don’t believe that Salauddin filed the mercy petition to the president, Abdul Hamid.
    “We have come to know about my father’s mercy petition through media, but we don’t believe that he can seek presidential clemency,” said Fazlul Quader Chowdhury Faiyaz.
    He went on saying, “When we met him, he told us that he will take a decision over clemency only after consulting his lawyers, but we, along with the lawyers, were denied permission to meet him.”
    BNP leader’s sons said their father wanted to discuss legal matters regarding presidential clemency with his lawyers.
    To this end, they had sought permission from the jail authorities, but they were denied the permission, they alleged.

Thanks
    Bangladesh Bangladesh

Do Not Do Marcy Petition - Salahuddin Qader Chaudhry

In His Last Message To The People , Salahuddin Qader Chaudhry [ Son Of 5th Speaker Of Pakistan National Assembly Fazlul Qader Chaudhry ] The 33 Times Elected Popular Parliamentarian , Who Was Also Himself Was A Institute Of Anti Awami League & Anti Indian Force Today Before His Death / Hanging Give His Last Speech .

He Claimed,He Was Absent From 29 Th March During War Period . During 71,He Never Commit Any War Crime Between 13 To 17 April As He Was Totaly Not Here During 71 . He Said," As I Do Not Commit Any War Crime,So I Do Not Do Any Marcy Petition " . [ Point 2 Be Noted : According To Law,Before Dying A Man Always Speech The Truth ]

After Coming Out From Dhaka Central Jail,Hummam Qader [ Son Of Salahuddin Qader Ch ] Said This, " বাবা বলেছেন তিনি কোনো কাগজে স্বাক্ষর করেননি। তিনি বলেছেন, যে কাগজ (প্রাণভিক্ষার আবেদন) বের হয়েছে, এ ধরনের কাগজ আরো কত দেখবে সামনে। তিনি আরো বলেছেন, নির্বাচনে হারাতে পারেনি তাই একটু পর তার জান নিয়ে নেওয়া হবে। "

Translate : Father Said, " I've Never Sign Any Documents . The Paper [ Mercy Petition ] You Saw On Media,Some Days After My Departure You'll See More Papers Like This One [ False Paper ] .

Government Begun This Conspiracy 6 Years Ago.They Failed ,Even Beat Me In Election . Now It Is Another Drama Of Them . "
    The Following User Says Thank You to Naveed HRitom For This Useful Post: Nabeel

Thanks
    Bangladesh United States

Bangladesh does not need to constantly rake up painful memories to keep Indians happy
    The Following User Says Thank You to Nabeel For This Useful Post: Naveed HRitom

Thanks
    Bangladesh Bangladesh

Today They Even Arrest Iman & 7-8 People For Participating In The Janaja WIthout Permission. Now In Bangladesh People Require Permission To Perform Janaja Or Salat ........ What A Country !!
    The Following User Says Thank You to Naveed HRitom For This Useful Post: NazamKhan

Thanks
    India India

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel View Post
    Bangladesh does not need to constantly rake up painful memories to keep Indians happy
    Joy Bangla. These jammati people raped bangladeshi women. India have no stakes in the executions. But we support the democratic govt of Bangladesh who is cleansing Bangladesh from such sinner. Bangladesh remains among very few muslim majority peaceful democratic country.

Bangladesh should be supported by international community as a role model for other Islamic countries in the region.

India will continue to support bangladesh power sector.

http://bdnews24.com/bangladesh/2015/...sh-from-dec-16
    Tripura to supply power to Bangladesh from Dec 16

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by Mohan Tiwari View Post
    Joy Bangla. These jammati people raped bangladeshi women. India have no stakes in the executions. But we support the democratic govt of Bangladesh who is cleansing Bangladesh from such sinner. Bangladesh remains among very few muslim majority peaceful democratic country.

Bangladesh should be supported by international community as a role model for other Islamic countries in the region.

India will continue to support bangladesh power sector.

http://bdnews24.com/bangladesh/2015/...sh-from-dec-16

Trust you to bring rape into this thread too.

Thanks
    UK Pakistan

Mohan attempt to stay on topic or you will get banned. Choice is yours.
    The Following User Says Thank You to Superkaif For This Useful Post: Naveed HRitom

Thanks
    Bangladesh Bangladesh

Of Course Hasina Government A Democratic One But Without Vote & With Indian Conspiracy Perhaps,You Need To Grow Up From Fairy Tales. According To You , Pakistanis Rape Us.Okay Understood . Than What You Did With Felani Really , You Indis Just Know How To Manipulate History & Truth . Pitty On You Guys.

No Matter What You Love Or Not,Pakistanis Are Our Brother & None Can Decline It .