Well done muse always a pleusure to read your posts

Thanks
    Pakistan United States

Re: Muse reaches the summit!

Thanks for the education muse

Thanks
    Pakistan UK

Nice one [MENTION=1244]Muse[/MENTION] dont always agree with you but have no doubt that you are well intentioned and its a great achievement to have done so many quality posts

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Always great to see you Sir well done

Thanks
    India UK

Congratulations Muse! A pleasure to read your posts.

Thanks
    Pakistan Europe

Muse your posts are always interesting. Thanks

Thanks
    China China

Well done great achievement especially when most if not all posts are so big serious and interesting

Thanks
    Pakistan UK

[MENTION=1244]Muse[/MENTION]

Congrats for reaching this milestone by sharing your wisdom and analysis which may not always be heeded but is certainly respected by forum members, including myself!

So here's a question requiring your insight. I posted a video discussion from NDTV about the fatwa against the musician AR Rahman (see link http://www.pakistanaffairs.pk/thread...inst-AR-Rahman). It has already had 130 views but no one is prepared to raise their head above the parapet and declare where they stand on the issue. In your view is this due to a lack of cojones or confusion?

A further question for you to tackle in one of your future posts is whether the mullahs have raised the sum of human happiness by one iota. Even on Eid many just preach fire and brimstone.

Thanks
    India India

[MENTION=1244]Muse[/MENTION] Congrats for a un-worthy achievement - saying so because I know you can not achieve this without compromising on your own standards but perhaps the forum wanted/needed the same from you.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAMAS View Post
    So here's a question requiring your insight. I posted a video discussion from NDTV about the fatwa against the musician AR Rahman (see link http://www.pakistanaffairs.pk/thread...inst-AR-Rahman). It has already had 130 views but no one is prepared to raise their head above the parapet and declare where they stand on the issue. In your view is this due to a lack of cojones or confusion?
    Cojones - True. What if I am wrong in protesting these nonsense regressive fatwas and thus get deep fried in hell.

Confusion - True. Do I know enough to put forward my stance? Cojones fuel confusions even more.

One is atheist but why condemn God, what if he is there? One is doomed. So play safe!!
    Last edited by PoKeMon; 17th September 2015 at 11:15.

Thanks
    Pakistan UK

[MENTION=126]PoKeMon[/MENTION]

I notice you use Pascal's pathetic argument for going along with the God idea.

However putting that aside for the moment, keep in mind the majority of people on this forum are self professed Muslims. In that context I'd expect some of them to come out defending the issuing of a fatwa. However there have also been numerous examples of where Muslims on this forum have not followed the traditional line e.g. many wrote to say they do not support polygamy and that the idea was outmoded. So if they can look at some 'Islamic' issues critically why not the matter of issuing a fatwa in the case of AR Rahman?

Given what I've said, I thought maybe I'm missing something. That's why I asked for [MENTION=1244]Muse[/MENTION]'s insight. He has a better handle on the mindset on this forum.

Thanks
    India UK

However putting that aside for the moment, keep in mind the majority of people on this forum are self professed Muslims. In that context I'd expect some of them to come out defending the issuing of a fatwa. However there have also been numerous examples of where Muslims on this forum have not followed the traditional line e.g. many wrote to say they do not support polygamy and that the idea was outmoded. So if they can look at some 'Islamic' issues critically why not the matter of issuing a fatwa in the case of AR Rahman?

Given what I've said, I thought maybe I'm missing something. That's why I asked for [MENTION=1244]Muse[/MENTION]'s insight. He has a better handle on the mindset on this forum.
    I am not a self professed Muslim.
    I will say is this is a Congratulatory thread regarding Muses achievement and then I look at your post. How can you attempt to be completely off topic and feel you have a right to derail a light hearted thread like this? Its not respectful sir.
    If one doesn't wish to comment on a thread then they have a right? No? You start so many threads, sometimes its difficult to decipher what's worth commenting and ignoring. Quality not quantity I say.
    Now please don't be offended by my post sir as, believe it or not, I am an admirer of your posts.

Regards.

Thanks
    India India

Its pathetic and more over bigot in nature. But then thats how most of such people operate.

Polygamy is not essential trait, thus people are more open to talk against of it. While blasphemy is forbidden.

So I am assuming people are more open to talk on optional things rather than forbidden ones.

Yes he do, afterall he has interacted on islamic values or lack of it with forum members much deeper.

Thanks
    India India

Congratulations on reaching 10K posts. Find your posts very well balanced and informative.
    The Following User Says Thank You to Dewdrop For This Useful Post: Muse

Thanks
    UK UK

Quote Originally Posted by Dewdrop View Post
    Congratulations on reaching 10K posts. Find your posts very well balanced and informative.
    Muse reaches summit and promptly falls off - got to start all over again

Thanks
    Turkey Turkey

Quote Originally Posted by Muse View Post
    Muse reaches summit and promptly falls off - got to start all over again
    Keep up the good work and pretty soon you'll be at 20,000 posts, then 30,000. The sky is the limit.

Thanks
    UK UK

Quote Originally Posted by 1Badmaash View Post
    Keep up the good work and pretty soon you'll be at 20,000 posts, then 30,000. The sky is the limit.
    Achievement indeed - but I already been there - not my first rodeo so to speak - on the other hand, a testament to a wasted life

Thanks
    Pakistan England

Quote Originally Posted by Muse View Post
    Achievement indeed - but I already been there - not my first rodeo so to speak - on the other hand, a testament to a wasted life
    “While we teach, we learn,” said the Roman philosopher Seneca.
    The Following User Says Thank You to Aryan_B For This Useful Post: Muse

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12