Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Tips for Brown Eyes

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Beautiful Tips for Brown Eyes

Beautiful Tips for Brown Eyes

Brown eyes are very common and most attractive eye color founded in Middle East especially Pakistan and it is very easy to give a glamorous look to them as well as simple and smooth looks.It is very difficult to choose a right color shades during eye makeup.Every eye color has different combination of eye shades for makeup but some eye shades can define eye color superbly.These types of eye shades give a brown eye pop up but also make entire makeup amazing and dashing.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Brown-Eyes-Makeup-001.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	12.1 KB 
ID:	7170
    Here are some useful tips and color combos of eye shadows for brown eye makeup that will followed and look yourself naturally but beautiful..

1. Charcoal and Mauve is one of the most beautiful combination for brown eyes because it is soft and give a look warm and gorgeous.It provides a contrast without using heavy color and the cool tones will also perfect for the undertones.

2. Carbon black and Old gold is one of the beautiful combination because the black will enhance the skin tone and gold is always very attractive and common shade and perfect for every type of skin tone.It will give you a glamorous and beautiful look..

3. Grey-black and Taupe is also a very attractive color combination for brown eyes.It can be perfect for evening makeup.They are day-wear color shades and Taupe shade is hardly invisible but it has qualities to enhance eye lids.

4. Mallard and Gold is an another combination for giving a pop look to brown eyes.You can also use Dark green pigmented shade with gold for cool tones to contrast.It will be work same as Charcoal and Mauve.

They all are very useful and common eye shades combination for brown eyes makeup and now here below we are sharing with you a simple and useful tip for makeup of brown eyes.

Always use a dark thick eye pencil after using these combinations.If you want to do makeup for day-wear, always use a brown eye pencil that will match with your eye color.You can also apply same shade of your eye color,it will also give you a glamorous look..

Source: http://www.rawalpindiforum.pk/showthread.php?tid=359
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rida12 For This Useful Post: Lady Macbeth,Sania

Thanks
    Turkey Canada

Re: Beautiful Tips for Brown Eyes

A land of beautiful women, I am madly infatuated with Middle Eastern and brown girls! It's a shame some people want to keep their faces covered in public.

Thanks
    Pakistan Ireland

Boll ax. Show your eyes off in Sodi and put your life at risk.....
    The Following User Says Thank You to manuu For This Useful Post: Amjad Hussain

Thanks
    Pakistan UK

[MENTION=8908]Liberal Gun Owner[/MENTION]

Your comments are problematic.
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SHAMAS For This Useful Post: Greenstar,Lady Macbeth

Thanks
    Turkey Canada

Quote Originally Posted by SHAMAS View Post

Not as problematic as your thinking, loyalties and attitudes in today's modern age. Think about that through your head carefully before calling me out for nothing again.

Thanks
    Turkey Canada

You forgot to scold your pakistani friend mr. "science" guy
    [MENTION=8056]SHAMAS[/MENTION]

Thanks
    Turkey Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by manuu View Post
    Boll ax. Show your eyes off in Sodi and put your life at risk.....
    I didnt get it at first(Sodi).
    The Following User Says Thank You to T-123456 For This Useful Post: Amjad Hussain

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by T-123456 View Post
    I didnt get it at first(Sodi).
    loll He does have a point.
    The Following User Says Thank You to Amjad Hussain For This Useful Post: T-123456

Thanks
    Pakistan UK

'Methinks the lady doth protest too much'. I've touched a nerve, have I?

My comment was short and intended to give you pause for thought, but instead you went off at the deep end.

What do you know of my loyalties considering you've been on this forum a few weeks? If you had done your research you would have learned I do not fit the stereotype of forum members and I regularly challenge some of the nonsense that gets posted.

All the crap about this 'modern age' is a diversionary tactic and does not negate or counter anything I said.

You're supposed to be interested or schooled in history - try reading some of it with reference to orientalism and its impact on attitudes of western/European men and their attitudes towards 'foreign' women.

By the way, I do happen to be qualified in science but the title of science editor was given to me by the organisers of this forum. So less with the sarcasm and stooping to this kind of sh*t - stick to what you know.

If you want to debate, debate - don't go flaying around.
    The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SHAMAS For This Useful Post: Amjad Hussain,Lady Macbeth,manuu

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by Liberal Gun Owner View Post
    You forgot to scold your pakistani friend mr. "science" guy
    [MENTION=8056]SHAMAS[/MENTION]
    What relevance has this with this thread? Mate its not the first time you go off topic. Just chill mate he is an well respected senior member of the squad.

Thanks
    Turkey Netherlands

Can you explain what is problematic about his post?
    I have read it and couldnt find a problematic word or more.
    The Following User Says Thank You to T-123456 For This Useful Post: Liberal Gun Owner

Thanks
    Pakistan UK

[MENTION=4322]T-123456[/MENTION]

Read my post #9 and its reference to orientalism and its impact on Europeans with reference to Middle East (and Asian) women. There is sufficient published literature out there about the notion of such women as 'passive' and sexually accomplished - hence the appeal to certain people. If you go to Morocco, you'll see plenty of 'eroticised' images of women in hijab - aimed at western tourists.

Enough said?

Thanks
    Turkey Netherlands

Read my post #9 and its reference to orientalism and its impact on Europeans with reference to Middle East (and Asian) women. There is sufficient published literature out there about the notion of such women as 'passive' and sexually accomplished - hence the appeal to certain people. If you go to Morocco, you'll see plenty of 'eroticised' images of women in hijab - aimed at western tourists.

Enough said?
    No not enough.
    All he meant was that people cant see the visible(face) beauty of these women because they are forced to cover their faces.
    Whats wrong with that?
    You know he lives in the west and he has seen alot of beauties from the ME,im sure he doesnt think of sex every time he sees a beautiful ''oriental'' women.
    You cant use orientalism because the Orient is no more a mistery to the west.
    You are being to harsh,i dont see anything wrong with his post.

Thanks
    Pakistan UK

The orientalist analysis is still being churned out and influences people subjected to it. Why were Prof. Edward Said and other still writing about it right up to the present time? I lecture on the subject and also come across enough student attitudes to confirm that the phenomena is still very much alive and affecting ways of thinking in the West.

If a lie is told often enough and loudly enough, people come to believe it. We are all products of our upbringing and experiences and we adopt the ways of thinking we've been subjected to. It influences a person regardless of their ethnic origin. We have something called internalised oppression (racism, sexism etc.) where black people or women come to believe the negative things they've been told about black people or women. One has to work hard to 'unlearn' such attitudes and it is a first step in learning to think for oneself.

Thanks
    Turkey Netherlands

The orientalist analysis is still being churned out and influences people subjected to it. Why were Prof. Edward Said and other still writing about it right up to the present time? I lecture on the subject and also come across enough student attitudes to confirm that the phenomena is still very much alive and affecting ways of thinking in the West.

If a lie is told often enough and loudly enough, people come to believe it. We are all products of our upbringing and experiences and we adopt the ways of thinking we've been subjected to. It influences a person regardless of their ethnic origin. We have something called internalised oppression (racism, sexism etc.) where black people or women come to believe the negative things they've been told about black people or women. One has to work hard to 'unlearn' such attitudes and it is a first step in learning to think for oneself.
    Mate he is a Turk,you think he doesnt know all that?
    Think about our culture,a whole mix of oriental ingredients.
    You misunderstood his comment,he meant good.
    You know me(i think by now) if somethings not right i always point it out.
    The Following User Says Thank You to T-123456 For This Useful Post: Liberal Gun Owner

Thanks
    Pakistan UK

I think you have not understood the concept of 'orientalism'. Please check it in the published literature. It is a key concept in understanding aspects of West-East relations, both historical and in the present.

I assume nothing when responding to our Canadian colleague. Read my reference to internalised oppression and try connecting it to him living in Canada.

I could write a lot more, but I don't wish to go into 'lecture' mode; and frankly I'm a too tired to dig out the references/articles for you right now. Perhaps later on.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by T-123456 View Post
    Mate he is a Turk,you think he doesnt know all that?
    Think about our culture,a whole mix of oriental ingredients.
    You misunderstood his comment,he meant good.
    You know me(i think by now) if somethings not right i always point it out.
    Bro when someone starts bringing up a respected members title --- for me its the end of the argument and I switch off. The boy has an undesirable attitude and its not needed and gets peoples backs up. He should learn to respect and in return get respect back.

Thanks
    Turkey Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Express View Post
    Bro when someone starts bringing up a respected members title --- for me its the end of the argument and I switch off. The boy has an undesirable attitude and its not needed and gets peoples backs up. He should learn to respect and in return get respect back.
    Yes bro you are right but look at how it started.
    He posted something for my sence an innocent remark.
    The answer he got back pissed him off.
    I know he shouldnt have done that but how can he learn when we the older members dont guide him?
    The Following User Says Thank You to T-123456 For This Useful Post: Express

Thanks
    Turkey Canada

This guy brought in "Clash of Civilizations" and "Orientalism" theory which every high school aged kid knows about in the West. Grabbing blindly in the air for points to sustain his hatred for me, he should stick to "science" and not deviate to other areas where he has no relevance in. Trying to start **** because someone close to him probably covers her entire face, that's the reason nothing more. We don't want these types of immigrants coming to the West. He's on my ignore list.

Thanks
    Turkey Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Liberal Gun Owner View Post
    This guy brought in "Clash of Civilizations" and "Orientalism" theory which every high school aged kid knows about in the West. Grabbing blindly in the air for points to sustain his hatred for me, he should stick to "science" and not deviate to other areas where he has no relevance in. Trying to start **** because someone close to him probably covers her entire face, that's the reason nothing more. We don't want these types of immigrants coming to the West. He's on my ignore list.
    You should calm down and relax,he misunderstood and you did the same.
    You dont know him,so first get to know the people on the forum,then have an opinion on them.
    We are a family here,in time you will get to know the family.
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T-123456 For This Useful Post: Aryan_B,Express

Last edited by T-123456; 31st December 2014 at 18:56.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast