Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 58 of 58

Thread: Some amazing facts about Indian Army

Share             
  1. #41
    Senior Moderator Superkaif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Leeds, United Kingdom
    Posts
    14,888
    Thanks
    12096
    UK Pakistan

    Re: Some amazing facts about Indian Army

    I find it infuriating that you chaps start a thread about amazing facts about the Indian army and then attempt to go off topic?
    Grow up and expect criticism when your point or argument is flawed. We are not discussing Pakistani or the Chinese army. Stick to the topic and be gentleman whilst debating or else....
    Thanks.....
    The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Superkaif For This Useful Post: Greenstar,Jameel,Neo,Sinbad,sparkling,wolverine


  2. #42
    Senior Moderator Superkaif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Leeds, United Kingdom
    Posts
    14,888
    Thanks
    12096
    UK Pakistan

    Re: Some amazing facts about Indian Army

    Stick to the topic.If you are offended by a post....report it.

  3. #43
    Member wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    1,093
    Thanks
    270
    India India

    Re: Some amazing facts about Indian Army

    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    She's Indian mate.
    Writer and activist, Arundhati Roy.
    Continue praying.
    So why are you so inspired from her , if any writer criticize India he or she is best and if another like Arnab criticize Pakistan then he is fool, why so double standard.
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wolverine For This Useful Post: Dewdrop,Goku


  4. #44
    Member wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    1,093
    Thanks
    270
    India India

    Re: Some amazing facts about Indian Army

    Quote Originally Posted by Superkaif View Post
    I find it infuriating that you chaps start a thread about amazing facts about the Indian army and then attempt to go off topic?
    Grow up and expect criticism when your point or argument is flawed. We are not discussing Pakistani or the Chinese army. Stick to the topic and be gentleman whilst debating or else....
    Thanks.....
    Yes sir he should not bring Pakistan into it but you see who is behaving like a gentlemen , [MENTION=50]Neo[/MENTION] had posted some facts on rapes about Indian army , I mean how can he blame full Indian army on behalf of 2 or 3 incident , yes he could if only his army is as clean as white , for that [MENTION=8506]Goku[/MENTION] have to go out of topic and present some figure which are far greater then Indian army.Thanks
    The Following User Says Thank You to wolverine For This Useful Post: Goku


  5. #45
    Member wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    1,093
    Thanks
    270
    India India

    Re: Some amazing facts about Indian Army

    Quote Originally Posted by Amjad Hussain View Post
    Amazing and sad. Indian army ought to be a professional well oiled machine. Lets hope for improvement in the future.
    No friend we are only beginners perhaps we should have trained from yours

  6. #46
    Senior Member Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    11,721
    Thanks
    8138
    Pakistan Netherlands

    Re: Some amazing facts about Indian Army

    Quote Originally Posted by wolverine View Post
    So why are you so inspired from her , if any writer criticize India he or she is best and if another like Arnab criticize Pakistan then he is fool, why so double standard.
    I was proving the same point as someone quoted Cristine Fair with her new book on Pakistan and took her words for gospel truth.
    The Following User Says Thank You to Neo For This Useful Post: Nabeel

    Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. - Albert Einstein

  7. #47
    Member wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    1,093
    Thanks
    270
    India India

    Re: Some amazing facts about Indian Army

    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    I was proving the same point as someone quoted Cristine Fair with her new book on Pakistan and took her words for gospel truth.
    So you admit that both of them write for their publicity and may I tell you that that book is not so old and you people from long time using Arundhati Roy as your idol.Now give any good logic.

  8. #48
    Member Dewdrop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    467
    Thanks
    543
    India India

    Re: Some amazing facts about Indian Army

    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    She's Indian mate.
    Writer and activist, Arundhati Roy.
    Continue praying.
    Of course, she is an Indian, albeit a waste of space. I have expressed my opinion regarding her in two other threads earlier. What did you think, i don't know who she is??

    And about her being an "activist", for her it means putting on makeup and appearing on American Chat shows (the Indian media doesn't bother with her anymore). Let us look at this matter- apart from this interview what is her contribution to this field ? Does she work for any Women's organisation, run an NGO, has donated any part of her income to the victims, crusade tirelessly against the army? Has she done any of the above? The answer is NO. Unfortuantely, we have our share of such "butterfly activists".
    This woman has a chronic problem of giving shocking interviews, so if you hang on to her words, you surely need my prayers.
    The Following User Says Thank You to Dewdrop For This Useful Post: Goku


  9. #49
    Senior Member Amjad Hussain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,762
    Thanks
    2241
    Pakistan Pakistan

    Re: Some amazing facts about Indian Army

    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    53 Women aged 13-80 years gang raped by Indian Army:


    Disgraceful army. People who were responsible for the peace took advantage of their uniform. Disgraceful
    The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amjad Hussain For This Useful Post: Greenstar,Jameel,Neo


  10. #50
    Senior Member Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    11,721
    Thanks
    8138
    Pakistan Netherlands

    Re: Some amazing facts about Indian Army

    Quote Originally Posted by wolverine View Post
    So you admit that both of them write for their publicity and may I tell you that that book is not so old and you people from long time using Arundhati Roy as your idol.Now give any good logic.
    Arundhati Roy is an activist with huge following. Even in India many liberal minded listen to her. She is quoted in local media and she participates in many political debates and forums in India.

    She is not my idol though I find her work very interesting.
    Christine Fair is a wanna be specialist on Pakistan and she has huge support from every anti Pakistan lobby. She's an arrogant little biatch compared to Roy who actually is an Indian and knows what she is talking about.
    The Following User Says Thank You to Neo For This Useful Post: Greenstar

    Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. - Albert Einstein

  11. #51
    Member wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    1,093
    Thanks
    270
    India India

    Re: Some amazing facts about Indian Army

    Quote Originally Posted by Amjad Hussain View Post
    Disgraceful army. People who were responsible for the peace took advantage of their uniform. Disgraceful
    This is post from first page and Neo has posted this ,now you are deliberately replied this post to start this matter again, and in this way you are increasing the quality of the forum . [MENTION=5]Superkaif[/MENTION]

  12. #52
    Senior Member Greenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,770
    Thanks
    1285
    Pakistan United States

    Re: Some amazing facts about Indian Army

    Quote Originally Posted by wolverine View Post
    This is post from first page and Neo has posted this ,now you are deliberately replied this post to start this matter again, and in this way you are increasing the quality of the forum . [MENTION=5]Superkaif[/MENTION]
    You say Indian army is amazing and start this thread. [MENTION=50]Neo[/MENTION] kindly highlighted they are not that brilliant. Whats the problem? Do you want to just highlight the good?

  13. #53
    Member aryavart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    428
    Thanks
    179
    India India

    Re: Some amazing facts about Indian Army

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dragon View Post
    Starting a thread saying Indian army is amazing and delusional. When faults are pointed out then Indian pants get soiled. Do you see Pakistani or China members boasting about their army? Then when you point out the faults, they start crying.
    No one is crying here , you share your views that's all and we indian members show ours . If sharing our views on our Army is supported by facts is crying , then you are one is who is crying with your views here and on other threads related to china.

  14. #54
    Member aryavart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    428
    Thanks
    179
    India India

    Re: Some amazing facts about Indian Army

    [MENTION=5]Superkaif[/MENTION] here it is a double post #49. please see it . Originally posted by [MENTION=50]Neo[/MENTION]

  15. #55
    Senior Moderator Superkaif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Leeds, United Kingdom
    Posts
    14,888
    Thanks
    12096
    UK Pakistan

    Re: Some amazing facts about Indian Army

    Quote Originally Posted by aryavart View Post
    [MENTION=5]Superkaif[/MENTION] here it is a double post #49. please see it . Originally posted by [MENTION=50]Neo[/MENTION]
    Not a double post. He has made a comment.

  16. #56
    Member aryavart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    428
    Thanks
    179
    India India

    Re: Some amazing facts about Indian Army

    Quote Originally Posted by Superkaif View Post
    Not a double post. He has made a comment.
    but his main motto was to post that video ,with a small comment ,just like a troll . [MENTION=5]Superkaif[/MENTION] please see this side also

  17. #57
    Senior Moderator Superkaif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Leeds, United Kingdom
    Posts
    14,888
    Thanks
    12096
    UK Pakistan

    Re: Some amazing facts about Indian Army

    Quote Originally Posted by aryavart View Post
    but his main motto was to post that video ,with a small comment ,just like a troll . [MENTION=5]Superkaif[/MENTION] please see this side also

    Im seeing vomit put up on the forum and then people responding to the vomit. You put an abusive post on the forum [MENTION=50]Neo[/MENTION], a well respected member, then expect to moderate the forum here? Either post your views and kindly leave the moderating to me or i will act.
    The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Superkaif For This Useful Post: Express,Jameel,manuu,Neo


  18. #58
    Member aryavart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    428
    Thanks
    179
    India India

    Re: Some amazing facts about Indian Army

    Quote Originally Posted by Superkaif View Post
    Im seeing vomit put up on the forum and then people responding to the vomit. You put an abusive post on the forum [MENTION=50]Neo[/MENTION], a well respected member, then expect to moderate the forum here? Either post your views and kindly leave the moderating to me or i will act.
    Ok ,I Will prefer these posts and also if double posting is allowed in this manner ,then it's Ok for me. I will readily adopt to the conditions.
    This thread started by is not a vomit. I respect [MENTION=50]Neo[/MENTION] ,but I was complaining on the double posting done by [MENTION=3955]Amjad Hussain[/MENTION].
    If such posts raise forum standards then it's fine for me

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. 125 Amazing Facts about Space, Planets and Universe
    By aryavart in forum Science, Technology & Education
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 13th October 2014, 22:02
  2. Indian Army gifts 7 bailey bridges to Myanmar Army
    By RajPatel in forum Indian Affairs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26th July 2013, 07:36
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 16th March 2013, 07:09
  4. Indian Railways: Ten facts you would want to know
    By ajtr in forum Indian Affairs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11th February 2013, 17:26
  5. Amazing facts
    By sami in forum The Chai Shop
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 2nd September 2012, 11:11

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us on twitter Follow us on twitter