Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Post-Modi Gujarat turns communal again

Thanks
    India India

Re: Post-Modi Gujarat turns communal again

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    There's nothing wrong with evaluating his four months in office. I only have a problem with false jingoism. Let the man deliver first, that's all I am saying.
    totally agree with u,sir
    The Following User Says Thank You to Goku For This Useful Post: Neo

Thanks
    Pakistan Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by wolverine View Post
    yes agree with you but tell me single of my post in which I have written that he will do this or that.
    NYTarticle written by some Indian and quoted by you above.
    Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    Pakistan Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Goku View Post
    totally agree with u,sir
    Please don't call me Sir.
    Abhi to main jawan hoon.
    The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Neo For This Useful Post: bilalhaider,Goku,manuu

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    Pakistan Ireland

Please don't call me Sir.
    Abhi to main jawan hoon.
    You cant be jawan and be a sir? You are both!!!!!!
    The Following User Says Thank You to manuu For This Useful Post: Neo

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

[MENTION=8506]Goku[/MENTION]
    Is this what you call "knowledge"? Prove me wrong if you can? International Media is full of hypocrites, don't trust them completely.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

There's nothing wrong with evaluating his four months in office. I only have a problem with false jingoism. Let the man deliver first, that's all I am saying.
    Yep. Lets see what he does for the 650 million starving and then deduce his success.

Thanks
    India India

Quote Originally Posted by Ahsan Bin Tufail View Post
    Is this what you call "knowledge"? Prove me wrong if you can?
    sorry sir,i don't get it...u are talking about what?

Thanks
    India India

Prove me wrong if you can? International Media is full of hypocrites, don't trust them completely.
    regarding this,I think we both are on the same page.I too believe that but it is not same for all,you are generalizing the thing.If u are saying that whole international media is full of hypocrites then I can definitely prove u wrong.I too never believed them at all,I even don't believe even our media sometime.I do my own research regarding any matter and generally my sources are 'reuters','wiki',NDTv etc...

U said that International Media is full of hypocrites, don't trust them completely then ,how can u trust things about modi,they reflect.why don't u do your own research...

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

regarding this,I think we both are on the same page.I too believe that but it is not same for all,you are generalizing the thing.If u are saying that whole international media is full of hypocrites then I can definitely prove u wrong.I too never believed them at all,I even don't believe even our media sometime.I do my own research regarding any matter and generally my sources are 'reuters','wiki',NDTv etc...

U said that International Media is full of hypocrites, don't trust them completely then ,how can u trust things about modi,they reflect.why don't u do your own research...
    Dear, there always remain a difference of opinion as well as the sources that make up that opinion. I, to a large extent, form my opinion from Quran and Sunnah, history, Wikipedia and the internet. My point is simple, today the workload on a news gatherer is immense, plus they are not very well paid segment of the society, one cannot expect them to be impartial and accurate 100 % of the time. Everyone is imperfect. People work for their benefit. Where there is money, there is effort and workforce. So don't trust them completely. Media is an important pillar of the state, there is no doubt about that. You can easily find journalists who are in favor of and against your PM in India. Form an impartial opinion about the real facts on the ground.
    The Following User Says Thank You to Ahsan Bin Tufail For This Useful Post: Hope

Thanks
    Pakistan United Arab Emirates

Indeed, Modi has played all the soft cards, i.e. Japan, USA and China too soon. Hard work and real challenges are yet to come.
    See what happens when the economy doesn't fulfil the promises made.

Thanks
    India India

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    Nothing will happen in india ,I think people of neighbouring countries are more concern about economy of India. [MENTION=345]Hope[/MENTION] why are telling promises made by Modi will not be fulfilled by economy ? Have you seen future ?
    I think by reading all these of pakistani members on modi ,it seems that you all get frustrated by his works ,his Ideas and his future plans and also by his simplicity. Why do not you openly tells this ? Why you people vomit your hatred against him by using these posts and telling nonsense things about him .
    I want all Indian members to give proper back-up to our primeminister here in the fora . [MENTION=126]PoKeMon[/MENTION] what is your opinion here . please support us here.

Thanks
    Pakistan United States

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    So far the right noises are being made. Whether he fulfils, only time will tell

Thanks
    India India

Dear, there always remain a difference of opinion as well as the sources that make up that opinion. I, to a large extent, form my opinion from Quran and Sunnah, history, Wikipedia and the internet. My point is simple, today the workload on a news gatherer is immense, plus they are not very well paid segment of the society, one cannot expect them to be impartial and accurate 100 % of the time. Everyone is imperfect. People work for their benefit. Where there is money, there is effort and workforce. So don't trust them completely. Media is an important pillar of the state, there is no doubt about that. You can easily find journalists who are in favor of and against your PM in India. Form an impartial opinion about the real facts on the ground.
    sir,here we have difference of opinion.You gather your information from internet where there are multiple sources and you can't trust every source,you have to be selective.Internet is full of crap,anyone can make a site and can put anything.And history....there, you can't trust every book because they are distorted by their respected govt.In this case wikipedia is the best.
    about quran(don't want to hurt your sentiments),how can u trust any religious book just because of your 'believe' in that.One can interpret anything,whatever they want.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

sir,here we have difference of opinion.You gather your information from internet where there are multiple sources and you can't trust every source,you have to be selective.Internet is full of crap,anyone can make a site and can put anything.And history....there, you can't trust every book because they are distorted by their respected govt.In this case wikipedia is the best.
    about quran(don't want to hurt your sentiments),how can u trust any religious book just because of your 'believe' in that.One can interpret anything,whatever they want.
    Don't worry dear, I hate lies and I work for and support only the truth. You can differ from my point of view and I will tolerate it till I feel that it's getting against the truth that I have researched then I will respond. Quran, even if I were a non-Muslim, I would have spend sometime reading this amazing book largely believed by Muslims to be the only true word of God in the present times. It's ok whatever you feel about my relationship with Quran as long as it is not binding on me. Thanks for responding to this post. I would like to add that the day your respected PM starts protecting innocent Muslims, I will praise him on this forum.

Thanks
    India India

Don't worry dear, I hate lies and I work for and support only the truth. You can differ from my point of view and I will tolerate it till I feel that it's getting against the truth that I have researched then I will respond. Quran, even if I were a non-Muslim, I would have spend sometime reading this amazing book largely believed by Muslims to be the only true word of God in the present times. It's ok whatever you feel about my relationship with Quran as long as it is not binding on me. Thanks for responding to this post. I would like to add that the day your respected PM starts protecting innocent Muslims, I will praise him on this forum.
    then do some research and find out what vital poilcy he has started for muslims...

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Just a piece of request, don't call me sir. I think I am still away to hold this respectable title. [MENTION=1244]Muse[/MENTION] or [MENTION=8056]SHAMAS[/MENTION] are more competent, knowledgeable, patient and smart to hold this title.
    The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ahsan Bin Tufail For This Useful Post: Agnostic_Indian,Goku,Neo

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234