Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31

Thread: suggestion??

Share             
  1. #21
    Member Falcon29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,195
    Thanks
    698
    Palestinian Territory Palestinian Territory

    Re: suggestion??

    Quote Originally Posted by bilalhaider View Post
    [MENTION=8610]Falcon29[/MENTION]

    I have tried to create different sub-sections (dedicated, consolidated threads) in the World Affairs forum, for many countries in the Middle East/Arab world; such as developments in Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Palestine-Israel, Yemen, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Libya.

    Let me know if you find these threads interesting, if you like speaking on these topics; and if you want any more threads for any other countries you might be interested in. And maybe, you could also get some other Arab members to post here as well?
    I think a Middle East Affairs thread would be great. It is more than enough for the current events. Israel/Palestine could fit in the ME section as well. I don't think we need an Arab military sub-section because honestly Arab state armies don't have no innovation/objectives besides accepting Western imposed status-quo.

    I personally don't use many online forums besides this and one other one. And none of my personal friends know I do this stuff and I don't want them to.

    So the only internet using Arabs I know are currently on another forum which I'm currently banned from, lol. Once I am back again I will invite them here.
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Falcon29 For This Useful Post: bilalhaider,Jameel


  2. #22
    Forum Administrator bilalhaider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,605
    Thanks
    4000
    Pakistan Pakistan

    Re: suggestion??

    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon29 View Post
    I think a Middle East Affairs thread would be great. It is more than enough for the current events. Israel/Palestine could fit in the ME section as well. I don't think we need an Arab military sub-section because honestly Arab state armies don't have no innovation/objectives besides accepting Western imposed status-quo.

    I personally don't use many online forums besides this and one other one. And none of my personal friends know I do this stuff and I don't want them to.

    So the only internet using Arabs I know are currently on another forum which I'm currently banned from, lol. Once I am back again I will invite them here.
    Your efforts are appreciate here Falcon. Hopefully, we shall see positive developments on this very very soon. Keep up the good work, and hope you are enjoying your stay here.
    The Following User Says Thank You to bilalhaider For This Useful Post: Falcon29

    Last edited by bilalhaider; 21st October 2014 at 06:58.

  3. #23
    Forum Administrator bilalhaider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,605
    Thanks
    4000
    Pakistan Pakistan

    Re: suggestion??

    [MENTION=8610]Falcon29[/MENTION]

    How do you like the new look of the "Arab Affairs" section? I think it looks good. We will keep it busy!
    The Following User Says Thank You to bilalhaider For This Useful Post: Falcon29


  4. #24
    Member Falcon29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,195
    Thanks
    698
    Palestinian Territory Palestinian Territory

    Re: suggestion??

    Quote Originally Posted by bilalhaider View Post
    [MENTION=8610]Falcon29[/MENTION]

    How do you like the new look of the "Arab Affairs" section? I think it looks good. We will keep it busy!
    It was necessary component as that section is filled with current events. Appreciate it, Bilal. This week I will busy till about the weekend but during the weekend I will update all Libya, Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Palestine threads Ina.

  5. #25
    Member papa jaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    100
    United States Pakistan

    Re: suggestion??

    [MENTION=2223]Bilal[/MENTION] haider [MENTION=5]Superkaif[/MENTION]
    well well well
    so pdf took that debate section idea i told you guys about.

  6. #26
    Member papa jaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    100
    United States Pakistan

    Re: suggestion??

    [MENTION=10]bilalhaider[/MENTION]

  7. #27
    Forum Administrator bilalhaider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,605
    Thanks
    4000
    Pakistan Pakistan

    Re: suggestion??

    Quote Originally Posted by papa jaan View Post
    [MENTION=2223]Bilal[/MENTION] haider [MENTION=5]Superkaif[/MENTION]
    well well well
    so pdf took that debate section idea i told you guys about.
    Welcome back to the forum papa jaan!

    Things are picking up here, if you see the engagement between different users here; we are doing well. We also created an Arab Affairs section here.

    But I want to explain, we all work with constraints, resources.

    We are not looking at P-D-F on how to do things, we have our own identity.

    The debates section is something we are trying to accomplish here. But to reach that point, we still need a bit more engagement between users here. But once that picks up soon to a certain level (it is picking up already), we shall of course try to incorporate that here.

    P-D-F is a much older forum than us, they are an established platform; while we have been in the process of establishing ourselves. We have our own identity, and just because they (P-D-F) have implemented an idea first doesn't mean we can't implement it after them in the near future. We can implement it when we have reached that level, and implement it the best. So that's not an issue brother.

    Hope to see you posting brother! Enjoy

  8. #28
    Elite Member T-123456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    4,699
    Thanks
    4227
    Turkey Netherlands

    Re: suggestion??

    My suggestion would be to stop posting Rape threads,we get it some countries have problems with rape.
    Every other day a new rape thread?
    The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to T-123456 For This Useful Post: bilalhaider,Dewdrop,Muse


  9. #29
    Elite Member Sinan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,234
    Thanks
    1333
    Turkey Turkey

    Re: suggestion??

    Hi guys....

    I couldn't be able to login for months as i couldn't connect the site. Today i finally solved the issue.

    using dns:
    77.88.8.8
    77.88.8.1

    Site rejects connection.... using default google dns solved the problem.
    The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sinan For This Useful Post: Alpha1,ArshadK,bilalhaider,T-123456


  10. #30
    Elite Member T-123456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    4,699
    Thanks
    4227
    Turkey Netherlands

    Re: suggestion??

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinan View Post
    Hi guys....

    I couldn't be able to login for months as i couldn't connect the site. Today i finally solved the issue.

    using dns:
    77.88.8.8
    77.88.8.1

    Site rejects connection.... using default google dns solved the problem.
    Welcome back.
    The Following User Says Thank You to T-123456 For This Useful Post: Sinan


  11. #31
    Senior Member ArshadK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,860
    Thanks
    1378
    Pakistan Pakistan

    Re: suggestion??

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinan View Post
    Hi guys....

    I couldn't be able to login for months as i couldn't connect the site. Today i finally solved the issue.

    using dns:
    77.88.8.8
    77.88.8.1

    Site rejects connection.... using default google dns solved the problem.
    Good to see you sinan
    The Following User Says Thank You to ArshadK For This Useful Post: Sinan


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Capital suggestion...Saudi or Iran?
    By Aryan_B in forum Foreign Affairs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 25th August 2012, 10:37
  2. Capital suggestion...Machine politics
    By Aryan_B in forum National Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 5th August 2012, 14:39

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us on twitter Follow us on twitter