Page 87 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3777828384858687888990 LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 1790

Thread: Israeli Palestininian conflict

Thanks
    United States United States

Re: Israeli Palestininian conflict

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel View Post
    Let us pray for those Palestinian children that are at risk of being burned alive today.

Monday, August 03, 2015

By the way, Arabs throw firebombs at Jews every day

According to Shin Bet, in June there were 98 firebombs thrown by Arabs in June, 50 of them in Jerusalem.

This was lower than the 129 Molotov cocktails hurled in May.

I don't know how many were aimed at residential buildings and how many at other objects like cars, but one can find plenty of photos and videos of Arabs throwing Molotov cocktails at houses.

Luckily, no one was burned to death in these cases that happen multiple times every day,

These stories often don't even make the Israeli news. But the people who throw these firebombs intend exactly as much harm as the presumed Jewish terrorists who threw the firebomb at the house in Duma.

“Real peace cannot ever happen while the world allows itself to be taken hostage by lies.” — Elder of Ziyon

Thanks

Business| Mon Aug 3, 2015 5:27pm EDTRelated: WORLD, AEROSPACE & DEFENSE, ISRAEL
    Breaking taboo, Jerusalem Palestinians seek Israeli citizenship

JERUSALEM | BY MAAYAN LUBELL

"I declare I will be a loyal citizen of the state of Israel," reads the oath that must be sworn by all naturalized Israeli citizens. Increasingly, they are words being uttered by Palestinians.
    In East Jerusalem, which Israel captured from Jordan during the 1967 Middle East war and later annexed, a move not recognized internationally, issues of Palestinian identity are layered with complexity.

While Israel regards the east of the city as part of Israel, the estimated 300,000 Palestinians that live there do not. They are not Israeli citizens, instead holding Israeli-issued blue IDs that grant them permanent resident status.

While they can seek citizenship if they wish, the vast majority reject it, not wanting to renounce their own history or be seen to buy into Israel's 48-year occupation.

And yet over the past decade, an increasing number of East Jerusalem Palestinians have gone through the lengthy process of becoming Israeli citizens, researchers and lawyers say.

In part it reflects a loss of hope that an independent Palestinian state will ever emerge. But it also reflects a hard-headed pragmatism - an acknowledgement that having Israeli citizenship will make it easier to get or change jobs, buy or move house, travel abroad and receive access to services.

Israeli officials are reluctant to confirm figures, but data obtained by the Jerusalem Institute for Israel Studies indicates a jump over the past decade, rising from 114 applications in 2003 to between 800 and 1,000 a year now, around half of which are successful. On top of that, hundreds have made inquiries before the formal application process begins.

Interior Ministry figures obtained by Reuters show there were 1,434 applications in 2012-13, of which 189 were approved, 1,061 are still being processed and 169 were rejected. The remainder are in limbo.

Palestinians who have applied do not like to talk about it. The loyalty oath is not an easy thing for them to sign up to and becoming a naturalized Israeli - joining the enemy - is taboo.

"It felt bad, really bad," said a 46-year-old Palestinian teacher who took the oath a year ago. Despite her reservations, she knew it was right for stability and career prospects.

"We just want to live our lives," she said. "At the end of the day, politics gets you nowhere."

DEEPER ROOTS

For many East Jerusalemites, part of the fear is that Israel could revoke their blue ID at any time since retaining it depends on maintaining a "center of life" in Jerusalem. Spend too much time abroad or working elsewhere and the ID could go. That is not the case when it comes to citizenship.

"I wanted to strengthen myself in Jerusalem," said the teacher, explaining her reasoning. "It's my homeland. I was born here, I live here and I want to stay here."

Others echoed that sense of a transition that on the one hand feels like a renunciation, but on the other strengthens their ability to keep firm roots in Jerusalem.

"It felt really wrong, I was a bit ashamed because it feels like you're giving up your identity," said a 26-year-old Palestinian ballet dancer, who began the application in June.

"But if I get an Israeli passport I won't be so weak, especially living in East Jerusalem - it's so easy for us to get kicked out."

The ballet dancer told her immediate family who initially reacted with surprise but later accepted her choice. However, some other Palestinians fear their community's reaction to breaking the taboo, so keep their decision even from family and friends.

For many Palestinians, East Jerusalem feel likes a twilight zone. They pay Israeli municipal taxes and receive healthcare and insurance benefits, but are often neglected when it comes to basic city services - from trash collection to new playgrounds and resources in schools and clinics.

The situation is particularly bad in places like Shuafat, a refugee camp a few minutes away from the Old City. Shuafat lies beyond the concrete barrier built by Israel in the mid-2000s, after a wave of Palestinian suicide bombings.

To reach the rest of Jerusalem, Shuafat residents must cue to get through a caged-iron walkway that crosses the barrier. About 100,000 Palestinians live beyond the barrier but are still Jerusalemites.

"The wall brought panic," said Adi Lustigman, a lawyer who represents Palestinians in citizenship applications. "People were afraid that after their homes were put behind it that their residency will be stripped and rights taken away."

Citizenship is seen as a block against that, said Lustigman, who confirmed that applications have shot up in recent years.

DEMOGRAPHIC CHANGE

The fraught decisions over identity come at a time when political and religious tensions are high in Jerusalem, and yet integration has to an extent been rising.

The most visible sign of that is the city's light-rail system which allows passengers - a mix of ultra-Orthodox Jews, secular Israelis, Palestinians and tourists - quick access to west Jerusalem shopping centers, markets and parks. More Palestinians, albeit in small numbers, have also been moving into predominantly Jewish neighborhoods and even settlements on occupied land.

Khalil Tafakji, a map expert and former member of the Palestinian negotiating team, said political deadlock - the sense that years of striving for an independent Palestinian state were going nowhere - was driving numbers up.

"If this continues, what will the Palestinians negotiate about? They want to negotiate on the land – they have already lost the land," he said. "They want to negotiate for the population and the population is being lost."

Israel, he said, was trying to strengthen its hold on Jerusalem demographically, a process helped by Palestinians taking up Israeli citizenship. Since 1967, around 24,000 Palestinians had made the switch, he said, equivalent to almost 10 percent of the East Jerusalem Palestinian population. The demographic impact is even wider when one considers that the children of those who become Israeli citizens are born Israeli.

Israeli Interior Minister Silvan Shalom rejected the demographic argument. "This will not affect negotiations with the Palestinians, which encompass far greater and wider issues," said Shalom, whose portfolio includes Palestinian affairs.

(Additional reporting by Mustafa Abu Ganeyeh; Writing by Maayan Lubell; Editing by Luke Baker and David Stamp)

Palestinians stand near a crosswalk in Jerusalem July 28, 2015. In East Jerusalem, which Israel captured from Jordan during the 1967 Middle East war and later annexed, a move not recognised internationally, issues of Palestinian identity are layered with complexity. Over the past decade, an increasing number of East Jerusalem Palestinians have gone through the lengthy process of becoming Israeli citizens, researchers and lawyers say. REUTERS/Baz Ratner

The Arab East Jerusalem neighbourhood of Ras al-Amud is seen in front of the Dome of the Rock on the compound known to Muslims as Noble Sanctuary and to Jews as Temple Mount, in Jerusalem's Old City July 27, 2015. REUTERS/Baz Ratner

Palestinians queue outside Israel's Interior Ministry office in East Jerusalem July 27, 2015. REUTERS/Baz Ratner

A Palestinian man gets off the light rail in Jerusalem July 28, 2015. REUTERS/Baz Ratner

A Palestinian woman and an Israeli man ride the light rail in Jerusalem July 27, 2015. REUTERS/Baz Ratner
    “Real peace cannot ever happen while the world allows itself to be taken hostage by lies.” — Elder of Ziyon

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by Solomon2 View Post

Monday, August 03, 2015

By the way, Arabs throw firebombs at Jews every day

According to Shin Bet, in June there were 98 firebombs thrown by Arabs in June, 50 of them in Jerusalem.

This was lower than the 129 Molotov cocktails hurled in May.

I don't know how many were aimed at residential buildings and how many at other objects like cars, but one can find plenty of photos and videos of Arabs throwing Molotov cocktails at houses.

Luckily, no one was burned to death in these cases that happen multiple times every day,

These stories often don't even make the Israeli news. But the people who throw these firebombs intend exactly as much harm as the presumed Jewish terrorists who threw the firebomb at the house in Duma.

Its really poor that you are attempting to justify the murder of that poor child. That's really quite disgraceful.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jameel View Post
    Its really poor that you are attempting to justify the murder of that poor child. That's really quite disgraceful.
    I do not consider this an effort to justify murder.

However, it does point out the willful blindness, hypocrisy, and antisemitism of those critics who claim sympathy for the death of Arab innocents but who demonstrate, by unbalanced criticism like yours, that they cannot do the same for Jews. Shame on you, Jameel!

Thanks
    Bangladesh United States

However, it does point out the willful blindness, hypocrisy, and antisemitism of those critics who claim sympathy for the death of Arab innocents but who demonstrate, by unbalanced criticism like yours, that they cannot do the same for Jews. Shame on you, Jameel!
    We see this as a justification for the murder. Shame on you!!
    The Following User Says Thank You to Nabeel For This Useful Post: manuu

Thanks
    Iran Netherlands

More on Jewish terrorism

Israeli government's talk is cheap on 'price tag' violence

The killing of a Palestinian infant in a suspected arson attack by extremist Jewish settlers in the West Bank has been swiftly condemned as an act of terror by both Israeli and Palestinian leaders.

This horrific act is not an isolated event, but part of a widespread campaign by extremist settlers against Palestinians and their property, and it will be instructive to compare the treatment of the perpetrators – if and when they are identified – with Palestinian youths accused of stone-throwing.

Within hours of the attack, the Palestine Liberation Organisation released data showing a total of 369 attacks it says were committed by Israeli settlers from the beginning of 2015 up to July 27 – an average of more than 12 attacks each week. They include harassment and intimidation, the destruction and theft of olive trees, the poisoning of wells, stone-throwing, firing with live ammunition at people and property, assaults, verbal abuse, vandalism and the spraying of graffiti on property.

B’Tselem, the Israeli human rights group which monitors settler activity, said that in the past three years, nine Palestinian homes in the West Bank had been set alight, and a Palestinian family had been severely burned when a Molotov cocktail was thrown at a Palestinian taxi. “In recent years, Israeli civilians set fire to dozens of Palestinian homes, mosques, businesses, agricultural land and vehicles in the West Bank. The vast majority of the these cases were never solved, and in many of them the Israeli police did not even bother to take elementary investigative actions,” B’Tselem said in a statement.

Most settler attacks are relatively small-scale, but together they present a picture of life for Palestinian villages in Area C, the 60% of the West Bank under full Israeli control and home to more than 200 settlements – all of which are illegal under international law. Throw in restrictions on movement for Palestinians and the continual and invasive presence of the Israeli military – and the grinding, oppressive reality of life under almost half a century of occupation becomes a little clearer.

Advertisement

Many of the attacks carried out by extremist settlers are under the “price tag” banner – actions against Palestinians in response to moves by the Israeli authorities that are viewed by the perpetrators as hostile to settlers. Friday’s arson attack is thought to be an act of revenge for the Israeli security forces’ demolition of two buildings in the settlement of Beit El earlier this week, which were deemed illegal by the Israeli supreme court. (The Israeli prime minister, Binyamin Netanyahu, swiftly approved the construction of hundreds of new homes in Beit El and East Jerusalem following protests.)

Palestinians carry out attacks too, of course, sometimes with equally horrific consequences. An Israeli father and his baby were killed in September 2011 after their car was hit by stones near Hebron. In March of that year, five members of the Fogel family, including three children, were murdered in their beds in a settlement near Nablus.

Following Friday’s attack, Netanyahu said: “The state of Israel takes a strong line against terrorism regardless of who the perpetrators are.” But, in general, the response of the Israeli authorities to the perpetrators of settler violence is rather different to the response to Palestinian attackers.

Palestinian acts of violence are routinely followed by military incursions into towns and villages, the detention and interrogation of boys and men, and often the demolition of the suspect’s home. The Israeli parliament recently passed a law, setting a maximum 20-year jail sentence for stone-throwing with intent to injure or harm.

Palestinian youths are often detained at night, sometimes interrogated without lawyers or family members present, subject to physical and verbal abuse, forced to sign “confessions” written in Hebrew – a language that few can read, shackled and handcuffed during court appearances, rarely given bail, and serve sentences in prisons far from home with relatives needing elusive permits for infrequent visits.

The perpetrators of settler violence are much less likely to be brought to justice. When youths are arrested and charged, they are dealt with under Israeli civilian law and courts, whereas Palestinian youths face military justice. Settler youths are rarely held in detention before trial and have access to superior legal representation.

Friday’s arson attack was met with condemnation by Israel, Palestine and the international community. But, as B’Tselem says, “official condemnations of this attack are empty rhetoric as long as politicians continue their policy of avoiding enforcement of the law on Israelis who harm Palestinians, and do not deal with the public climate and the incitement which serve as backdrop to these acts. In the light of this, the clock is ticking in the countdown to the next arson attack, and the one after.”

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...e-tag-violence

Thanks
    Pakistan Ireland

That's because they have been invaded and occupied, their homes and villages levelled by invaders and occupiers, their human rights and civil rights trampled by invaders and occupiers, their refugee enclaves bombed, their children, parents, grand parents, fathers, brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts and cousins murdered by invaders and occupiers. The ongoing "incidents" are acts of resistance against brutal foreign invaders.

Thanks
    Palestinian Territory Palestinian Territory

[MENTION=8610]Falcon29[/MENTION] why don't you come on and rebut solomon2
    These days I'm much more busy, especially the upcoming few years. I think I will quit online forums all together unless a significant event in the region occurs that requires my attention.
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Falcon29 For This Useful Post: Express,manuu

Thanks

I am a Zionist because I am an Arab

AUGUST 7, 2015, 7:26 PM

I am sometimes asked how despite being an Arab, I support Israel’s right to exist as a Jewish state. My answer is that I support Israel because I am an Arab.

Israeli Arab and Muslim Sarah Zoabi said, “I want to say to all the Arabs of Israel to wake up. We live in paradise. Comparing us to other countries, to Arab countries – we live in paradise.” Sadly, we cannot all live in Israel, and even if we could, unless we change ourselves first, Israel would become one more failed Arab state.

Palestinian-Jordanian Mudar Zahran argues that we need Israel for strategic reasons, concluding that “if the day were to come when Israel falls, Jordan, Egypt and many others would fall, too, and ‎Westerners would be begging Iran for oil.‎ We can hate Israel as much as we like, but we must realize that without it, we too would be ‎gone.‎” While I agree with Zahran, Israel has no obligation to defend the whole Arab world while we Arabs keep demonizing her.

The reason I support Israel is because I want good things to happen not only in Israel but in the whole Middle East. Israel is a role model that we can emulate. Unlike fake “pro-Palestinian” activists, I want an end to hate, violence, oppression, destruction, and deaths.

We must look at our dismal failures and learn from the best. Israel gives a prominent role to religion together with innovation, liberalism, and democracy. She resolves differences without civil wars, insurrections, or military coups. In Israel terrorists are widely condemned, and the government, police, and religious authorities stand unambiguously against them regardless of their religion or the religion of their victims. In Israel a moral failing is taken seriously, and Israel goes to war against it. We do none of those things.

Palestinian Bassam Tawil observed, “While Israelis have been holding rallies to condemn terror attacks against our people, we have been celebrating the killing of Jews. How many times have we taken to the streets to hand out sweets and candies in jubilation over the killing of Jews? Such sickening scenes of men and women celebrating terror attacks against Jews on the streets of the West Bank and Gaza Strip have never been condemned by our leaders. […] We still have a lot to learn from Israeli leaders and the Israeli public.”

Following violence perpetrated against Palestinians and against a pride parade in Jerusalem, Orthodox Rabbi Benny Lau spoke at one of the many anti-terrorism demonstrations in Israel and he said to loud applause, “It is not possible to say ‘our hands did not spill this blood.’ Anyone who has […] heard the racist jokes, the homophobic jokes, the obscene words, and did not stand up and stop it, he is a partner to this bloodshed. All the worshippers […] heard for themselves the Ten Commandments. And in them, at the top, they stood and heard, ‘do not murder.’ In the name of what Torah, in the name of what God, does someone go and murder, do people go and burn a baby and his entire family? Whose Torah is this?”

I want an Arab world where religious leaders speak like this, with passion, love for humankind, and self-awareness, where we take ownership of our own actions, and where crowds enthusiastically applaud moral leaders like Lau. But we do none of those things. Our moral leaders are hiding or exiled. We blame Israel and lie about Israel to the cheers of anti-Semites. We are misogynistic, fanatical, mean-spirited, self-defeating, duplicitous, shameless, gullible, bigoted, closed-minded, and cowardly. How can any sane Arab not want change?

I want Arabs to have the moral values of Israeli Jews. I am not ashamed to say this, and I would gladly shout it over the rooftops of the Arab world. I want Arabs to look at Israel and learn.

We are raised to be anti-Semites, we are egged on by fake peace activists and fake pro-Palestinian activists, including anti-Semitic Jews, and our hatred is amplified by the Israeli occupation and by IDF retaliations which we brought on by our refusal to accept the existence of one tiny Jewish state. Terrorists continue attacking Israel because the attacks ensure that the occupation continues and that Israel strikes back, feeding support for terrorists and oppressors. Why do we allow ourselves to be manipulated like this?

I know that I represent a small minority among Arabs, but I would be in the majority if we Arabs took our blinders off. We must refuse to be manipulated through fear, hatred, and revenge, and we must start using the gift that God, if she exists, has given to us, our brains.

Fred MarounFred Maroun is a Canadian of Arab origin who lived in Lebanon until 1984, including during 10 years of civil war. Fred supports Israel's right to exist as a Jewish state, and he supports a liberal and democratic Middle East where all religions and nationalities, including Palestinians, can co-exist in peace with each other and with Israel, and where human rights are respected. Fred is an atheist, a social liberal, and an advocate of equal rights for LGBT people everywhere. More blogs by Fred Maroun can be found at http://www.jpost.com/Blogger/Fred-Maroun and http://fredmaroun.blogspot.com

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

I am a Zionist because I am an Arab

AUGUST 7, 2015, 7:26 PM

I am sometimes asked how despite being an Arab, I support Israel’s right to exist as a Jewish state. My answer is that I support Israel because I am an Arab.

Israeli Arab and Muslim Sarah Zoabi said, “I want to say to all the Arabs of Israel to wake up. We live in paradise. Comparing us to other countries, to Arab countries – we live in paradise.” Sadly, we cannot all live in Israel, and even if we could, unless we change ourselves first, Israel would become one more failed Arab state.

Palestinian-Jordanian Mudar Zahran argues that we need Israel for strategic reasons, concluding that “if the day were to come when Israel falls, Jordan, Egypt and many others would fall, too, and ‎Westerners would be begging Iran for oil.‎ We can hate Israel as much as we like, but we must realize that without it, we too would be ‎gone.‎” While I agree with Zahran, Israel has no obligation to defend the whole Arab world while we Arabs keep demonizing her.

The reason I support Israel is because I want good things to happen not only in Israel but in the whole Middle East. Israel is a role model that we can emulate. Unlike fake “pro-Palestinian” activists, I want an end to hate, violence, oppression, destruction, and deaths.

We must look at our dismal failures and learn from the best. Israel gives a prominent role to religion together with innovation, liberalism, and democracy. She resolves differences without civil wars, insurrections, or military coups. In Israel terrorists are widely condemned, and the government, police, and religious authorities stand unambiguously against them regardless of their religion or the religion of their victims. In Israel a moral failing is taken seriously, and Israel goes to war against it. We do none of those things.

Palestinian Bassam Tawil observed, “While Israelis have been holding rallies to condemn terror attacks against our people, we have been celebrating the killing of Jews. How many times have we taken to the streets to hand out sweets and candies in jubilation over the killing of Jews? Such sickening scenes of men and women celebrating terror attacks against Jews on the streets of the West Bank and Gaza Strip have never been condemned by our leaders. […] We still have a lot to learn from Israeli leaders and the Israeli public.”

Following violence perpetrated against Palestinians and against a pride parade in Jerusalem, Orthodox Rabbi Benny Lau spoke at one of the many anti-terrorism demonstrations in Israel and he said to loud applause, “It is not possible to say ‘our hands did not spill this blood.’ Anyone who has […] heard the racist jokes, the homophobic jokes, the obscene words, and did not stand up and stop it, he is a partner to this bloodshed. All the worshippers […] heard for themselves the Ten Commandments. And in them, at the top, they stood and heard, ‘do not murder.’ In the name of what Torah, in the name of what God, does someone go and murder, do people go and burn a baby and his entire family? Whose Torah is this?”

I want an Arab world where religious leaders speak like this, with passion, love for humankind, and self-awareness, where we take ownership of our own actions, and where crowds enthusiastically applaud moral leaders like Lau. But we do none of those things. Our moral leaders are hiding or exiled. We blame Israel and lie about Israel to the cheers of anti-Semites. We are misogynistic, fanatical, mean-spirited, self-defeating, duplicitous, shameless, gullible, bigoted, closed-minded, and cowardly. How can any sane Arab not want change?

I want Arabs to have the moral values of Israeli Jews. I am not ashamed to say this, and I would gladly shout it over the rooftops of the Arab world. I want Arabs to look at Israel and learn.

We are raised to be anti-Semites, we are egged on by fake peace activists and fake pro-Palestinian activists, including anti-Semitic Jews, and our hatred is amplified by the Israeli occupation and by IDF retaliations which we brought on by our refusal to accept the existence of one tiny Jewish state. Terrorists continue attacking Israel because the attacks ensure that the occupation continues and that Israel strikes back, feeding support for terrorists and oppressors. Why do we allow ourselves to be manipulated like this?

I know that I represent a small minority among Arabs, but I would be in the majority if we Arabs took our blinders off. We must refuse to be manipulated through fear, hatred, and revenge, and we must start using the gift that God, if she exists, has given to us, our brains.

Fred MarounFred Maroun is a Canadian of Arab origin who lived in Lebanon until 1984, including during 10 years of civil war. Fred supports Israel's right to exist as a Jewish state, and he supports a liberal and democratic Middle East where all religions and nationalities, including Palestinians, can co-exist in peace with each other and with Israel, and where human rights are respected. Fred is an atheist, a social liberal, and an advocate of equal rights for LGBT people everywhere. More blogs by Fred Maroun can be found at http://www.jpost.com/Blogger/Fred-Maroun and http://fredmaroun.blogspot.com

Fred Maroun (or Moron), the blogger, you left an important thing in your fairy tale. It is the trillion $ swallowed by Israel at the rate of 10 million $ a day to create what you think as a paradise and at the human cost of hundreds of thousands that perished and still perishing in oppression, wars and terrorism. While Israel can not even be an example to a toddler in teaching how to live and play peacefully with neighbours, without bullying and being kind etc, for you to try and elevate it to the role model pedestal is amusing and ridiculous. May be you should travel out side your box, drink and small some real coffee.
    The Following User Says Thank You to Express For This Useful Post: manuu

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Express View Post
    ...and at the human cost of hundreds of thousands that perished and still perishing in oppression, wars and terrorism. While Israel can not even be an example to a toddler in teaching how to live and play peacefully with neighbours, without bullying and being kind etc, for you to try and elevate it to the role model pedestal is amusing and ridiculous...
    That's just the gap between the lies you favor and reality. You and I have conversed for along time, you know better - and we covered this earlier today. Haven't you figured out yet that the diseased thinking you express damages entire societies, and has been for generations now?

Though how you are supposed to give this up and remain a Muslim I don't know. Maroun abandoned whatever religion he had. Yet maintaining the same course is to acknowledge that Islam is about injustice, conquest, and mocking the idea of One G-d, is that not so?

Thanks
    Bangladesh United States

terrorist Jews are just as bad as any other terrorists. Shameful attack killing a child by Jews

Thanks

terrorist Jews are just as bad as any other terrorists. Shameful attack killing a child by Jews
    Sure sounds like you're blaming all Jews (or at least the majority of them) for this and ignoring how roundly this crime has been condemned by Jews world-wide - and so you stand, naked and exposed to the world, as a racist antisemite. Are you proud?

Thanks
    Iran Netherlands

Sure sounds like you're blaming all Jews (or at least the majority of them) for this and ignoring how roundly this crime has been condemned by Jews world-wide - and so you stand, naked and exposed to the world, as a racist antisemite. Are you proud?

well you blame the actions of a Muslim terrorists on all Muslims so you should take it now and apologise for action of your Jewboy terrorists

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mazea View Post
    well you blame the actions of a Muslim terrorists on all Muslims so you should take it now and apologise for action of your Jewboy terrorists
    It's not "blaming all Muslims" but a question of owning up. As pointed out, Jews world-wide have condemned the attack that killed the baby. On the other hand, not only do many Muslims dance in the street when Jewish babies are killed by Muslims, the perpetrators have streets named after them rather than being rejected by Muslims worldwide.

Thanks
    Bangladesh United States

You need to own up Solomon you need to disown the terrorist yids

Thanks
    Pakistan United States

but you have spent the last year blaming ALL Muslims. Whats so different now?
    The Following User Says Thank You to Greenstar For This Useful Post: Pak92

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by Greenstar View Post
    but you have spent the last year blaming ALL Muslims. Whats so different now?
    He has different rules and sentiments for Muslims. Notice not once has he condemned the attack.

Thanks
    Bangladesh United States

Well talk about the kettle calling the pot black. All one has to do is check your old posts in which you constantly attack and deride all Muslims for the acts of a few terrorists who call themselves Muslims. Now the shoes on the other foot and we are calling these terrorists what they are that is Terrorist Jew boys you dont like it.

Thanks

Palestinian Nurses for Terror

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Palestinian Nurses for Terror

I came upon this photo:

The source was a Palestinian nursing message board, palnurse.com.

Looking a bit further at this site, one sees normal chats appropriate for nurses, asking advice from colleagues.

And also a healthy dose of terror support and anti-semitism.

This entry quotes Hitler approvingly on his opinion of Jews.

This thread is about "the wickedness of the Jews."

This one claims that Hamas pulled a fast one on the Jews by giving them a fake Gilad Shalit.

This one proudly points to videos of Jews running away from rocket attacks.

And this one details all the terrible attributes of Jews (thievery, murder, corruption, cowardice, hating Muslims, and so forth) and the nurses respond consistently with "Allah bless you" for such a wonderful post.

The contrast between how Israeli doctors treat all patients with respect and how Palestinian medical workers boast of their Jew-hatred cannot be clearer.

There is another entry about the wickedness of the Jews, using a fairly funny joke to supposedly illustrate it.

It seems the Church decided to make some cash by selling off guaranteed portions in Heaven. People paid exorbitant amounts to get their portions, especially if they had not led the most exemplary of lives.
    A Jew approached the church officials and asked how much it would cost to buy Hell? The church thought he was crazy, but obliged him and sold Hell for a high price.
    The Jew then showed his deed to Hell to all the people, who then said that if Jews owned Hell, then why should they have to pay so much to get into Heaven? As a result the entire market for Heaven crashed.
    The church, alarmed, was forced to buy back Hell from the Jew for many times the selling cost.

Yes, to Arabs, this joke is evidence of Jewish evil.

Page 87 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3777828384858687888990 LastLast