Thread: Nail Art Trends

Thanks
    Pakistan UK

Nail Art Trends

The nail art is again a most beautiful thing the women demand these days. It’s done either manually or through a nail paint machine.

The nail art was first started 3000 years a go by the Chinese, they used enamel on their fingers. They applied the substance and left it to sit for several hours, the result; a pink finish on their nails. This was the beginning of nail art and the earliest records. The Indians also practiced nail art in a similar era using a dye derived from the Henna plant. Egyptians were another civilization that used nail art early on. The color of ladies nails were used to identify what class in society you were in. The higher class wore deep shades of red and lower classes wore pale shades. Another mother of nail art was the Inca civilization who actually painted images of eagles on their fingertips.

The transformation of nail design began early in the 19th century. Orange wood sticks were developed in Europe beginning the process. Modern manicures began with this invention around 1830. The popularity created business opportunities and salons started to pop up across the US by late 19th century.

After the creation of the automobile and more importantly the mass production of them, a new range of paints entered the market on the demand of car enthusiasts giving new life to nail art. One of the first designs to become poplar was what was known as the “moon manicure”. This nail art design involved painting the middle of the nail while leaving the moon of the nail unpainted.

The next revolution came from the Revson brothers, with their invention of a new kind of nail enamel and their creation of the company Revlon. The third partner in the business was a Charles Lachman who inspired the “L” in the middle of the company name. Their use of pigments instead of dyes changed the industry dramatically. This allowed for new colors and designs to quickly be adapted. The success instantly made Revlon an industry leader by 1940 and it was clear that nail art was here to stay.

As time moved on, nail art became a symbol to communicate between subcultures. Goths for example started to sport black nail polish, as did rock stars and punks.

Since then, nail art has become more creative and artistic. In nail painting trends have come about such as the addition of symbols and crystals, air brushing, acrylic and gel nail enhancements. Nail art has become integrated into the world of fashion and is now sported as an accessory to any look.

The latest’s in nail paintings are Nail wraps such as the metallic nails range. The nail wraps are pre-printed designs from a digital printer, allowing for complex patterns and reflective metallic finishes that are not possible through traditional methods. They are applied with heat activation and allow for designs to be finished in a fraction of the time. Not only this but they protect nails from scratches and don’t chip like traditional products. They last for over 1 month and truly are the latest breakthrough in nail art.

This is done through the machine work. Nail art is the basic item in the salons now.

The freshness and beauty of hands is considered in a fresh manicure and clean nail paint. Which differ from weather to weather and occasion to occasion.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nail1.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	1488

Name:	nail2.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	21.9 KB 
ID:	1489

Name:	nail3.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	37.4 KB 
ID:	1490

Name:	nail4.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	1491

Name:	nail6.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	93.0 KB 
ID:	1492

Nail art designs for females | Fashion Pakistan, Pakistani Fashion, Pakistani Fashion Designers,

Thanks
    Pakistan UK
    I love nail art - When i was younger I used to paint my cousins nails with these nail art pens and now I paint my friends nails as well. It's really easy and fun, I like arty things in general so it's really good for me
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sania For This Useful Post: Khanda,Spring

Thanks
    Pakistan UK
    But I have really short nails...
    The Following User Says Thank You to Sania For This Useful Post: Spring

Thanks
    United States United States

Re: Nail Art Trends

nice posting!!
    thanks for sharing with us!!

Thanks
    United States United States

Hi there thanks for posting these nail arts..looks great i guess..and the pics are superb as well..i think i am gonna try that..working on it real soon.
    The Following User Says Thank You to Agrippasmith For This Useful Post: Spring

Thanks
    Pakistan UK

they do look so beautiful, but don't think i would have the patience to have it done.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

I really love this post and special thanks for sharing because i really love to wear different types of nail art.... Actually i was searching on google about nail fashion i got two write answers from google first this forum and 2nd one is a page which is related to nail designing
    These two answers are much helpful for me and my next parties. Thanks and keep sharing