Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PDF went down hill. Don't be like it.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

PDF went down hill. Don't be like it.

I used to post on a site called *********** Pakistan Defence Forum), but unfortunately that site has a large number of Indians, who troll threads by posting anti Pakistan and Islam posts. They don't even get banned for it, and even if they do, the ban is temporary and they eventually come back. It is hard to have any functional thread there because of the Indians.

I hope this site does not go downhill the same path and keep such Indians from destroying sites, with an iron hand. This is my suggestion.

Also it looks like, anyone who bashes Islam and Pakistan a bit there gets promoted to be a think tank or something.
    The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rain For This Useful Post: Amjad Hussain,Express,Hope,sparkling,Wajid47

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Re: PDF went down hill. Don't be like it.

different people have different tolerance levels to controversies.
    its easy to pat back and thank each other posts on easy and delightful subjects like good weather, feel good happy new year and all
    but the real thing is how we as human conduct ourselves to more sensitive and controversial issues that are political, religious and social in nature.

if you feel strongly about something you must speak up and suggest alternative and say why you think it should be different. just stating your opposition is not enough. regarding dealing with offensive posts and posters, the sites are not run on Military code of conduct if you start acting like Afghan taliban in the Kabul football stadium then you dont last for long unfortunately.
    The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Irfan Baloch For This Useful Post: Alpha1,contract killer,Red Crow

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Welcome [MENTION=5088]Rain[/MENTION]. You will find that there are many that agree with you. But I wouldn't say it's just Indians its a certain type of person who revels in taunting others. you will find much more adult like behaviour on this forum

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by Wajid47 View Post
    Welcome [MENTION=5088]Rain[/MENTION]. You will find that there are many that agree with you.
    That is great to know ^_^

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by Irfan Baloch View Post
    its easy to pat back and thank each other posts on easy and delightful subjects like good weather, feel good happy new year and all
    but the real thing is how we as human conduct ourselves to more sensitive and controversial issues that are political, religious and social in nature.

if you feel strongly about something you must speak up and suggest alternative and say why you think it should be different. just stating your opposition is not enough. regarding dealing with offensive posts and posters, the sites are not run on Military code of conduct if you start acting like Afghan taliban in the Kabul football stadium then you dont last for long unfortunately.
    Difference of opinion doesn't work there...Its their way or highway. People are free to call you Taliban and terrorist if you speak up in favour of some of the basic beliefs and practices of Islam,and you simply cant speak against certain "Holier than thou" nationalities in that place.

Pekiz and Muzlimz come way down the list..in the gutter list.
    The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to safriz For This Useful Post: Amjad Hussain,papa jaan,truthseer

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Btw,can we move this thread to shrink's couch?

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by Rain View Post
    I used to post on a site called *********** Pakistan Defence Forum), but unfortunately that site has a large number of Indians, who troll threads by posting anti Pakistan and Islam posts. They don't even get banned for it, and even if they do, the ban is temporary and they eventually come back. It is hard to have any functional thread there because of the Indians.

I hope this site does not go downhill the same path and keep such Indians from destroying sites, with an iron hand. This is my suggestion.

Also it looks like, anyone who bashes Islam and Pakistan a bit there gets promoted to be a think tank or something.
    Different atmosphere and Different forum. That crap will not be tolerated her. You will experience this here yourself dear.
    Welcome to check out for yourself
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sparkling For This Useful Post: Amjad Hussain,Rain

Thanks
    Pakistan United Arab Emirates

I don't think there is a comparison. The same bashing and abuse simply doesn't happen here and its not tolerated. Welcome home!!
    The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hope For This Useful Post: Amjad Hussain,Express,Rain

Forum Administrator bilalhaider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by safriz View Post
    Btw,can we move this thread to shrink's couch?
    Moved to it
    The Following User Says Thank You to bilalhaider For This Useful Post: safriz

Thanks
    India India

i love this forum just as i love the pakistan defence forum i guess some pakistani love to hate me here just as they love to hate me there
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guru Dutt For This Useful Post: Alpha1,contract killer

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by Irfan Baloch View Post

Stop the "Swiss talk". You of all people should completely understand what the OP is saying. Stop pretending they have a "voice of reason" when they don't. That forum is full of hatred and sarcastic bitching about Pakistan and Islam. Deal with it.
    The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Express For This Useful Post: Amjad Hussain,manuu,Rain,sparkling

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

The main difference I've noted is that on PDF, you get freedom of speech to trash Pakistan. And no freedom of Speech to trash anyone.

Either everyone should be fair game (Would make a horrible, horrible forum like any Indian Defence/Cricket Forum) or no one is.
    The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to truthseer For This Useful Post: Neptune,Rain,sparkling

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

I was on that forum. There wasn't a day which would go by that wouldn't be insulting to Pakistan citizens. Eventually it gets too much and frankly unbearable. Nothing can be debated in a proper manner as there is simply too much hatred. I find this is a place I can share opinions without the trash talk.
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amjad Hussain For This Useful Post: Rain,sparkling

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Welcome [MENTION=5088]Rain[/MENTION]
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ReoSpeedWagon For This Useful Post: Alpha1,Rain

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by truthseer View Post
    The main difference I've noted is that on PDF, you get freedom of speech to trash Pakistan. And no freedom of Speech to trash anyone.

Either everyone should be fair game (Would make a horrible, horrible forum like any Indian Defence/Cricket Forum) or no one is.
    well said very true. But he finds many who are prepared to go there and make it still look as if its a pakistani forum. But then Pakistanis have a track record of supporting thieves even in the government for their own often petty selfish reasons

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by truthseer View Post

exactly.
    you can trash Pakistan and Rubbish Islam all you want,but cant say anything about other faiths and other nationalities.
    Theirs is a forum to demote Pakistan and send Pakistanis to the dog house.No wonder other nationalities are in larger number and more active over there than Pakistanis.
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to safriz For This Useful Post: manuu,Rain

Thanks
    Pakistan Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by safriz View Post
    exactly.
    you can trash Pakistan and Rubbish Islam all you want,but cant say anything about other faiths and other nationalities.
    Theirs is a forum to demote Pakistan and send Pakistanis to the dog house.No wonder other nationalities are in larger number and more active over there than Pakistanis.
    A Pakistani forum where Pakistani are a minority. What a complete farce?
    The Following User Says Thank You to manuu For This Useful Post: Rain

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by manuu View Post
    A Pakistani forum where Pakistani are a minority. What a complete farce?
    No they have only 32% traffic from Pakistan.The rest of the traffic is from Abroad,and India is major stake holder with 38% traffic of their total.
    Check here.
    http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/***********
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to safriz For This Useful Post: Rain,Wajid47

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

While this forum has 60% traffic from Pakistan despite most of us being Non resident Pakistanis.
    Agno,Aryan,Super,Myself and many others who contribute here are British and American Pakistanis,but our hearts are with Pakistan,and try our best to remain Pakistan specific.
    Unlike them who are only after adsense.
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to safriz For This Useful Post: Rain,Wajid47

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

pdf has fast become a pit of hatred for Pakistanis. Amazing at what some Pakistanis do for $. No difference from Zardari and him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast