Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An update

Thanks
    Pakistan United States

An update

It turns out that much has changed over in some "other forum" and my account was somehow "unbanned". I am not sure what to make of it, given all the changes there. In fairness, I owe it to this forum to to let my presence be known here once again.

I am also sorry to report that a certain "monster" continues to stalk my ID on another forum under a false ID, despite my clear actions to terminate all contact.

However, I have chosen not to respond in any way, and will resume posting as VCheng in my usual manner as time permits.

Rather than go off-topic, this thread can be closed if deemed necessary.

Let me end by saying that it is good to be back.
    The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to VCheng For This Useful Post: LoveIcon,ReoSpeedWagon,safriz,SpArK,Tariq,Wajid47

Thanks
    Pakistan United States

Re: An update

I must say this though:This forum has flourished, as expected. Well done!
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VCheng For This Useful Post: KingKong,Tariq

Thanks
    UK Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by VCheng View Post
    It turns out that much has changed over in some "other forum" and my account was somehow "unbanned". I am not sure what to make of it, given all the changes there. In fairness, I owe it to this forum to to let my presence be known here once again.

I am also sorry to report that a certain "monster" continues to stalk my ID on another forum under a false ID, despite my clear actions to terminate all contact.

However, I have chosen not to respond in any way, and will resume posting as VCheng in my usual manner as time permits.

Rather than go off-topic, this thread can be closed if deemed necessary.

Let me end by saying that it is good to be back.
    Nice to here from you VC. Good to here you are doing well.
    The Following User Says Thank You to Superkaif For This Useful Post: VCheng

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Hi Cheng
    Good to hear from you. The other forums has successfully scared away all the learned and capable members..now they are left with some wanabe kiddies in diapers who can't do much.
    They may be luring you as bait to attract some older and mature readership which they haven't got now.

Mind you,if you start posting there and a few thousand posts and some dozens of articles later they do the same to you as they did previouslyy...where you will stand?

Their so called team feels threatened and insecure if somebody shows more knowledge than them and they have no value for your contributions.
    Only thing that works there is flattery.Make their control freak webmaster feel flattered and become his toy boy and all will be fine
    But I guess you won't like that.
    Regards
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to safriz For This Useful Post: Amjad Hussain,Fassi

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by safriz View Post
    Hi Cheng
    Good to hear from you. The other forums has successfully scared away all the learned and capable members..now they are left with some wanabe kiddies in diapers who can't do much.
    They may be luring you as bait to attract some older and mature readership which they haven't got now.

Mind you,if you start posting there and a few thousand posts and some dozens of articles later they do the same to you as they did previouslyy...where you will stand?

Their so called team feels threatened and insecure if somebody shows more knowledge than them and they have no value for your contributions.
    Only thing that works there is flattery.Make their control freak webmaster feel flattered and become his toy boy and all will be fine
    But I guess you won't like that.
    Regards
    . Nail on the big fat head. Webby being described as a freak is spot on dear....

Many years ago there lived an emperor who cared only about his clothes and about showing them off. One day he heard from two swindlers that they could make the finest suit of clothes from the most beautiful cloth. This cloth, they said, also had the special capability that it was invisible to anyone who was either stupid or not fit for his position.

Being a bit nervous about whether he himself would be able to see the cloth, the emperor first sent two of his trusted men to see it. Of course, neither would admit that they could not see the cloth and so praised it. All the townspeople had also heard of the cloth and were interested to learn how stupid their neighbors were.

The emperor then allowed himself to be dressed in the clothes for a procession through town, never admitting that he was too unfit and stupid to see what he was wearing. For he was afraid that the other people would think that he was stupid.

Of course, all the townspeople wildly praised the magnificent clothes of the emperor, afraid to admit that they could not see them, until a small child said:

"But he has nothing on"!

[MENTION=43]safriz[/MENTION] do you catch my drift?
    The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amjad Hussain For This Useful Post: Fassi,Jameel,safriz,Sinbad

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Company you keep, effects your behavior..
    A well good senior moderator of theirs Faraz khan Aka Santro now writes gibberish in a chat thread.
    Goes to show if you want you sanity and imtegrity..keep away from that mad house.
    The Following User Says Thank You to safriz For This Useful Post: Tariq

Thanks
    UK UK

Gossiping like old women - it's unbecoming, it's unnecessary - - we all have PRIVATE challenges, lets keep them private -Our sense of injury when nursed in Private, has the effect of introspection and instruction - PAF is best served by focusing on PAF
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muse For This Useful Post: Alpha1,genmirajborgza786

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Welcome Mr Cheng. Share your knowledge dear!

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by Muse View Post
    Gossiping like old women - it's unbecoming, it's unnecessary - - we all have PRIVATE challenges, lets keep them private -Our sense of injury when nursed in Private, has the effect of introspection and instruction - PAF is best served by focusing on PAF
    You know what?
    Cheng is a clever man
    And he is a self made person from rather humble origins.

The other forum knew all that and they allowed toddlers to push him around and treated him like garbage.

Because the googling crowd feels threatened by people with real life achievements and real life knowledge.

Hope Cheng doesn't fall for their honey trap again.
    Last edited by Superkaif; 6th November 2013 at 10:57.

Thanks
    Pakistan Iran

Welcome back VC

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

His books are bought on Amazon for handsome amounts of money and yet he wrote articles for the other forum for free,and guess what...
    People with 1/10th of his qualification rejected his write-ups

Thanks
    Pakistan Iran

His books are bought on Amazon for handsome amounts of money and yet he wrote articles for the other forum for free,and guess what...
    People with 1/10th of his qualification rejected his write-ups
    It's way of empowering & grooming teens

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by LoveIcon View Post
    It's way of empowering & grooming teens
    lol grooming? that says it all. grooming young vulnerable gullible teens!

Thanks
    UK UK

You know what? He is a clever man
    And he is a self made person from rather humble origins.

The other forum knew all that and they allowed toddlers to push him around and treated him like garbage.

Because the googling crowd feels threatened by people with real life achievements and real life knowledge.

Hope Cheng doesn't fall for their honey trap again.

Yes, achievement is worthy of respect, gossiping like old women is unworthy of those who achieve. lets put an end to this and focus on PAF - Past is past, let it go - time for new achievements.
    The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Muse For This Useful Post: Alpha1,contract killer,genmirajborgza786,Superkaif,truthseer

Last edited by Superkaif; 6th November 2013 at 10:58.

Thanks
    Pakistan United States

Yes, achievement is worthy of respect, gossiping like old women is unworthy of those who achieve. lets put an end to this and focus on PAF - Past is past, let it go - time for new achievements.
    This is no gossip Sir, but mere statement of fact. Those who were "upset" continue to hound and chase, when there is no need to do so, but it is a manifestation of the primitively vindictive mindset, even after declaring themselves "retired". That is the conduct worthy of being condemned, and not those who bring it to light.

Thanks
    UK UK

This is no gossip Sir, but mere statement of fact. Those who were "upset" continue to hound and chase, when there is no need to do so, but it is a manifestation of the primitively vindictive mindset, even after declaring themselves "retired". That is the conduct worthy of being condemned, and not those who bring it to light.
    But why condemn it here - no one is upset or hounding or chasing here ? I do realize that you may find your experience "there" unsatisfactory and it should be taken up THERE -- that's all - that's not asking too much is it? Private interactions ought to be kept PRIVATE, don't you agree?

Thanks
    Pakistan United States

But why condemn it here - no one is upset or hounding or chasing here ? I do realize that you may find your experience "there" unsatisfactory and it should be taken up THERE -- that's all - that's not asking too much is it? Private interactions ought to be kept PRIVATE, don't you agree?

I am merely posting facts, wherever I post. The truth bears repeating. There is nothing private in what I have disclosed.

Thanks
    UK UK

I am merely posting facts, wherever I post. The truth bears repeating. There is nothing private in what I have disclosed.
    More like a license to malign - and rather disappointing, one would have thought an erudite scholar such as yourself would be engaged in more meaningful pursuits.

Thanks
    Pakistan United States

More like a license to malign - and rather disappointing, one would have thought an erudite scholar such as yourself would be engaged in more meaningful pursuits.
    There is no intention to malign with correct facts, but there should be no disappointment in stating them either. The other party should call it call it a day and move on too, don't you think? I was perfectly okay and did move on but was forced to respond after the attacks continued. Even now, a little bit of reciprocity will go a long way in moving beyond the past.
    The Following User Says Thank You to VCheng For This Useful Post: safriz

Thanks
    UK UK

There is no intention to malign with correct facts, but there should be no disappointment in stating them either. The other party should call it call it a day and move on too, don't you think? I was perfectly okay and did move on but was forced to respond after the attacks continued. Even now, a little bit of reciprocity will go a long way in moving beyond the past.
    VC if you are here, what difference does it make what the other party does? Forced to respond? You have better things to do than be responsive to such things - like so much wind, let it go, be done with it - you here and so focus on here, we need your focus here.
    The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Muse For This Useful Post: Alpha1,contract killer,Red Crow,safriz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast