Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122
Results 421 to 430 of 430

Thread: Pakistan's JF-17 Info | Photos

Share             
  1. #421
    Member Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,007
    Thanks
    520
    Pakistan Europe

    Re: Pakistan's JF-17 Info | Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Munir View Post
    I run away from nothing my Indian bollywood fiction friend... Funny you blame me for non technical while all you do is copy paste opinions. LOL. Thinking that a world smallest delta is more agile then a conventional plane is just proving you have no clue the differences between this or that... Dit you see those actuators and the size of the flaps? on the main wing? Gigantic...
    How can you compare something that is operational and something that isnt?
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Enigma For This Useful Post: Jameel,Neo


  2. #422
    Senior Member Mohan Tiwari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,553
    Thanks
    586
    India India

    Re: Pakistan's JF-17 Info | Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Munir View Post
    I run away from nothing my Indian bollywood fiction friend... Funny you blame me for non technical while all you do is copy paste opinions. LOL. Thinking that a world smallest delta is more agile then a conventional plane is just proving you have no clue the differences between this or that... Dit you see those actuators and the size of the flaps? on the main wing? Gigantic...
    I pretty much proved in the previous thread how JF17 suck with engine and Thrust to weight ratio viz a viz Tejas MK1.

    Who is denying that Compound delta wing have their own share of problems maintaining high AOA ,especially at sub sonic speed- To reduce the drag & support better control at high AOA, there is LEVCON in Naval version which is to be included in MK1-A Aesa version--

    Tejas currently bleeds more energy to handle some of the sharp turns--It has advanced digital fly by wire which makes it easy

  3. #423
    Senior Member Jameel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,802
    Thanks
    1714
    Pakistan Pakistan

    Re: Pakistan's JF-17 Info | Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    How can you compare something that is operational and something that isnt?
    and there starts and ends the argument. Indias argument is always based on what they WILL do and what WILL happen. This comparison is a non starter.
    The Following User Says Thank You to Jameel For This Useful Post: Greenstar


  4. #424
    Senior Member Mohan Tiwari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,553
    Thanks
    586
    India India

    Re: Pakistan's JF-17 Info | Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Jameel View Post
    and there starts and ends the argument. Indias argument is always based on what they WILL do and what WILL happen. This comparison is a non starter.
    Someone is doing indigenously while others are simply license producing.

  5. #425
    Senior Member manuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,711
    Thanks
    1626
    Pakistan Ireland

    Re: Pakistan's JF-17 Info | Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Mohan Tiwari View Post
    Someone is doing indigenously while others are simply license producing.
    You talk some sh1t. The only indigenous thing in India is urea.

  6. #426
    Senior Member Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    11,721
    Thanks
    8138
    Pakistan Netherlands

    Re: Pakistan's JF-17 Info | Photos

    Troll fanboy video reported.
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neo For This Useful Post: Express,Munir

    Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. - Albert Einstein

  7. #427
    Senior Moderator Superkaif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Leeds, United Kingdom
    Posts
    14,888
    Thanks
    12096
    UK Pakistan

    Re: Pakistan's JF-17 Info | Photos

    [MENTION=469]Munir[/MENTION] [MENTION=50]Neo[/MENTION]

    If a retard puts a fan boy post or video just report and i will deal with it. If he persist then i will put a pink sari on him. Cheers
    The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Superkaif For This Useful Post: Express,Munir,Neo


  8. #428
    Senior Member Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    11,721
    Thanks
    8138
    Pakistan Netherlands

    Re: Pakistan's JF-17 Info | Photos

    Prime Minister of Pakistan and Emir of Qatar to Witness the Scintillating Aerial Display of PAF JF-17 Thunder At Doha




    By Umer Nangiana/Staff Reporter

    An impressive airshow put up by Pakistan Air Force (PAF) at the old Doha International Airport yesterday was witnessed by HE the Prime Minister and Interior Minister Sheikh Abdullah bin Nasser bin Khalifa al-Thani and Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.

    A JF-17 Thunder, a multi-role light combat aircraft indigenously produced in Pakistan in co-operation with China, and a Super Mushshak trainer jet presented aerial stunts at the show where pilots demonstrated the two aircraft’s advanced capabilities.

    After completing its range of aerobatics, the JF-17 Thunder in its sign-off salute impressed the audience with a spectacular vertical climb, a straight pull-up followed by aileron rolls pumping flares in its trail.

    Air Chief Marshal Sohail Aman, the Chief of Air Staff, PAF, briefed HE Sheikh Abdullah and Nawaz Sharif on the salient features and capabilities of the aircraft.

    Nawaz Sharif arrived in Doha yesterday on an official two-day visit on the invitation of HH the Emir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani and HE the Prime Minister of Qatar.

    “Pakistan highly values its relations with Qatar. We are benefiting from each other’s experiences in various fields including defence. Pakistan cherishes the level of co-operation between the two countries and desires to further enhance defence collaboration by offering indigenous aviation products,” the Pakistan prime minister said.

    The JF-17 Thunder is a light-weight, single-engine, multi-role aircraft which can be used for ground attack and air intercept. The JF-17 can deploy a variety of weapons including air-to-air and air-to-surface missiles. The aircraft is equipped with cutting edge avionics and weaponry.

    “It was during our last government that development of the JF-17 aircraft was initiated. In less than a decade it has made a mark in fighter stream around the world. Today, there are four PAF Squadrons already operational,” the Pakistani premier said, adding that due to its multi role, affordability and capability; many air forces in the world are seriously looking for its induction.
    “This joint venture of JF-17 Thunder, in collaboration with our Chinese friends, is no doubt a landmark achievement and a source of pride for the Pakistani nation.”

    He said Pakistan is also introducing to the ‘Qatari brothers,’ the Super Mushshak trainer aircraft being used back home for decades. Almost all PAF pilots who have proved their excellence and participated in operations against terrorist hideouts, had initiated their training on this aircraft.
    Super Mushaak is being manufactured completely in Pakistan and many friendly countries are operating it. Pakistan also provided training to pilots, engineers and technicians of the countries who have acquired this aircraft.

    “I am confident that close defence co-operation will further strengthen our strong brotherly relations,” Sharif added.

    Besides a large number of Qatari armed forces personnel, the show was witnessed by HE Chief of General Staff Qatar, Major General Ghanem bin Shaheen al-Ghanem, and other high ranking military officers from Qatar and officials of Pakistan Embassy in Doha.

    http://m.gulf-times.com/story/479568...tani-combat-ai
    The Following User Says Thank You to Neo For This Useful Post: NazamKhan

    Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. - Albert Einstein

  9. #429
    Member NazamKhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    679
    Thanks
    338
    Pakistan Australia

    Re: Pakistan's JF-17 Info | Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Prime Minister of Pakistan and Emir of Qatar to Witness the Scintillating Aerial Display of PAF JF-17 Thunder At Doha




    By Umer Nangiana/Staff Reporter

    An impressive airshow put up by Pakistan Air Force (PAF) at the old Doha International Airport yesterday was witnessed by HE the Prime Minister and Interior Minister Sheikh Abdullah bin Nasser bin Khalifa al-Thani and Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.

    A JF-17 Thunder, a multi-role light combat aircraft indigenously produced in Pakistan in co-operation with China, and a Super Mushshak trainer jet presented aerial stunts at the show where pilots demonstrated the two aircraft’s advanced capabilities.

    After completing its range of aerobatics, the JF-17 Thunder in its sign-off salute impressed the audience with a spectacular vertical climb, a straight pull-up followed by aileron rolls pumping flares in its trail.

    Air Chief Marshal Sohail Aman, the Chief of Air Staff, PAF, briefed HE Sheikh Abdullah and Nawaz Sharif on the salient features and capabilities of the aircraft.

    Nawaz Sharif arrived in Doha yesterday on an official two-day visit on the invitation of HH the Emir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani and HE the Prime Minister of Qatar.

    “Pakistan highly values its relations with Qatar. We are benefiting from each other’s experiences in various fields including defence. Pakistan cherishes the level of co-operation between the two countries and desires to further enhance defence collaboration by offering indigenous aviation products,” the Pakistan prime minister said.

    The JF-17 Thunder is a light-weight, single-engine, multi-role aircraft which can be used for ground attack and air intercept. The JF-17 can deploy a variety of weapons including air-to-air and air-to-surface missiles. The aircraft is equipped with cutting edge avionics and weaponry.

    “It was during our last government that development of the JF-17 aircraft was initiated. In less than a decade it has made a mark in fighter stream around the world. Today, there are four PAF Squadrons already operational,” the Pakistani premier said, adding that due to its multi role, affordability and capability; many air forces in the world are seriously looking for its induction.
    “This joint venture of JF-17 Thunder, in collaboration with our Chinese friends, is no doubt a landmark achievement and a source of pride for the Pakistani nation.”

    He said Pakistan is also introducing to the ‘Qatari brothers,’ the Super Mushshak trainer aircraft being used back home for decades. Almost all PAF pilots who have proved their excellence and participated in operations against terrorist hideouts, had initiated their training on this aircraft.
    Super Mushaak is being manufactured completely in Pakistan and many friendly countries are operating it. Pakistan also provided training to pilots, engineers and technicians of the countries who have acquired this aircraft.

    “I am confident that close defence co-operation will further strengthen our strong brotherly relations,” Sharif added.

    Besides a large number of Qatari armed forces personnel, the show was witnessed by HE Chief of General Staff Qatar, Major General Ghanem bin Shaheen al-Ghanem, and other high ranking military officers from Qatar and officials of Pakistan Embassy in Doha.

    http://m.gulf-times.com/story/479568...tani-combat-ai
    Thanks for sharing this bro
    The Following User Says Thank You to NazamKhan For This Useful Post: Neo


  10. #430
    Member Munir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    707
    Thanks
    480
    Pakistan Netherlands

    Re: Pakistan's JF-17 Info | Photos

    As fas as I know many nation are in fear of what Pakistani has been for 5-7 decades. When you are attacked and no one delivers you planes or parts. So if you have no cash issues thenyou wanna be prepared now. Qatar is not going to risk Irani hostilities in the future. So getting into a program at this moment will give them wings.Certainly the weapons JF17 offers you can react the same way to Iran as Iran can do to you.

    Let me remind you that Pakistan has to sides. One is the Shia PPP That hates arabs and adores Iranian mullahs. The other is the opponent of that. If this change wil happen then it will b hidden and fast. I have seen some visits and I expect some financial changes. The LNG deal is one of them. I expect cashinvestment in the JF17 program as the other. And I hope a sort of smart ewapon for JF17 to take out radars/anti naval. Let us wait and see....

    We get better Mushaq and JF17... And we will sell them.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122

Similar Threads

  1. Pakistan's Al Khalid Tank Info | Photos
    By RaptorRX in forum Pakistan Army
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 3rd December 2014, 02:38
  2. Pakistan's History Wars in 1965 Photos
    By RaptorRX in forum Military Videos & Images
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 5th February 2014, 14:09
  3. Photos: Charpoy bed guesthouses in Pakistan
    By sonicboom in forum Social & Cultural Dynamics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 3rd April 2013, 09:22
  4. Photos : Construction on peace pipeline Iran-Pakistan
    By Iranzamin in forum Iranian Affairs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 13th March 2013, 02:11
  5. Israeli mole in U.S. stole info on Pakistanís nuclear facilities
    By sonicboom in forum Pakistan Strategic Forces
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18th December 2012, 04:35

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us on twitter Follow us on twitter