Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: to check for duplicates

Share             
  1. #1
    Senior Member Hafiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,594
    Thanks
    961
    Brunei Brunei

    to check for duplicates

    Just curious....why PAF does not upgrade her software to check for duplicate post ?
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hafiz For This Useful Post: Razamustafa76,sparkling


  2. #2
    Retired AgNoStIc MuSliM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Michigan/Lahore
    Posts
    2,394
    Thanks
    2434
    Pakistan United States

    Re: to check for duplicates

    Quote Originally Posted by Hafiz View Post
    Just curious....why PAF does not upgrade her software to check for duplicate post ?
    Do you mean to check for duplicate threads? I will double check, but I believe we did have a feature enabled that lists 'threads with similar titles' when a member chooses to create a new thread.
    The Following User Says Thank You to AgNoStIc MuSliM For This Useful Post: Hafiz


  3. #3
    Senior Member Hafiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,594
    Thanks
    961
    Brunei Brunei

    Re: to check for duplicates

    Quote Originally Posted by AgNoStIc MuSliM View Post
    Do you mean to check for duplicate threads? I will double check, but I believe we did have a feature enabled that lists 'threads with similar titles' when a member chooses to create a new thread.
    Yes what you said is exactly what I wanted to say.

    I notice we DON'T have that feature here but that feature exist at PDF website.

    If we have that feature then it will make the MODs job much easier.
    The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hafiz For This Useful Post: AgNoStIc MuSliM,RaptorRX,Superkaif


  4. #4
    Retired AgNoStIc MuSliM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Michigan/Lahore
    Posts
    2,394
    Thanks
    2434
    Pakistan United States

    Re: to check for duplicates

    Quote Originally Posted by Hafiz View Post
    Yes what you said is exactly what I wanted to say.

    I notice we DON'T have that feature here but that feature exist at PDF website.

    If we have that feature then it will make the MODs job much easier.
    OK - I will look into that.
    The Following User Says Thank You to AgNoStIc MuSliM For This Useful Post: Hafiz


  5. #5
    Elite Member sparkling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,371
    Thanks
    2444
    Pakistan Pakistan

    Re: to check for duplicates

    Would save time and assist mods too
    The Following User Says Thank You to sparkling For This Useful Post: Hafiz


  6. #6
    Senior Member Hafiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,594
    Thanks
    961
    Brunei Brunei

    Re: to check for duplicates

    Quote Originally Posted by sparkling View Post
    Would save time and assist mods too
    and save web space.

Similar Threads

  1. Karzai, Sharif take reality check
    By Pak92 in forum Foreign Affairs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 23rd July 2013, 19:07
  2. Black pepper keeps fat under check
    By ManojKumar in forum Health & Fitness
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11th December 2012, 11:58
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2nd October 2012, 18:12
  4. ‘Remittances growth keeps check on rupee devaluation’
    By Neo in forum Economy & Development
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 25th August 2012, 14:08

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us on twitter Follow us on twitter