Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blogs? Anybody?

Thanks
    Pakistan United Arab Emirates

Blogs? Anybody?

I havenít been on this website for long,but while I am not commenting,i am reading.
    I have read some good content writers on this forum,specially judging by their English language and comprehension skills,they rather be writing blogs on this website.
    I have seen other Vbulletin forums have this facility for their selected members.
    The good points is that the blogger will have their own turf and wont have to ask a site moderator for editing the content,deleting unwanted comments,and will have much more authority on their blogs compared to Forum.
    Its not about discouraging members from commenting on forum as thats what a public internet forum is all about. But its about encouraging you to contribute your own written,original content , your very own ideas to this forum via blogs.
    This may not be everybody's cup of tea. Members like me would prefer to copy-Paste a news item and have it discussed on an open forum.
    But others may like to have their own private space.
    We can have a general guideline and theme for the blogs.
    I suggest the following members for Blogging privileges.

[MENTION=3834]bored[/MENTION] [MENTION=1244]Muse[/MENTION] [MENTION=784]Irfan Baloch[/MENTION] [MENTION=2235]Wolf[/MENTION] .

There may be many more,but being a relatively new member i came across their posts and liked what they write over here.

All members Kindly post your opinion.

Thanks
    The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jagga For This Useful Post: Amjad Hussain,Aryan_B,Express,KingKong,Mirza44,Naveed HRitom,Pak92,Razamustafa76,Superkaif,truthseer

Thanks
    Pakistan England

Re: Blogs? Anybody?

Excellent idea. Will assist in arranging logistics etc
    The Following User Says Thank You to Aryan_B For This Useful Post: Amjad Hussain

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Great idea. Perhaps others can forward articles to whoever is chosen to check and submit. Some peoples English may need to be checked for spelling etc but its an excellent suggestion I must say.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Good call............. make sure ravi01 isn't invited.
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amjad Hussain For This Useful Post: Hafiz,Naveed HRitom

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

I suggest [MENTION=2174]Argus Panoptes[/MENTION]
    The Following User Says Thank You to safriz For This Useful Post: Aryan_B

Thanks
    Pakistan UK

Quote Originally Posted by Jagga View Post
    I haven’t been on this website for long,but while I am not commenting,i am reading.
    I have read some good content writers on this forum,specially judging by their English language and comprehension skills,they rather be writing blogs on this website.
    I have seen other Vbulletin forums have this facility for their selected members.
    The good points is that the blogger will have their own turf and wont have to ask a site moderator for editing the content,deleting unwanted comments,and will have much more authority on their blogs compared to Forum.
    Its not about discouraging members from commenting on forum as thats what a public internet forum is all about. But its about encouraging you to contribute your own written,original content , your very own ideas to this forum via blogs.
    This may not be everybody's cup of tea. Members like me would prefer to copy-Paste a news item and have it discussed on an open forum.

[MENTION=3834]bored[/MENTION] [MENTION=1244]Muse[/MENTION] [MENTION=784]Irfan Baloch[/MENTION] [MENTION=2235]Wolf[/MENTION] .

There may be many more,but being a relatively new member i came across their posts and liked what they write over here.

Thanks
    Really good idea. How about including Safriz?
    The Following User Says Thank You to KingKong For This Useful Post: Hafiz

Thanks
    Pakistan Canada

The idea is good, but the key is how it is implemented.

A good foundation can be laid by an editorial group, that can also guide future direction too.
    The Following User Says Thank You to Argus Panoptes For This Useful Post: Aryan_B

Thanks
    Turkey Turkey

I used to have my own blog, which I have not posted to for four years. Cyberspace is littered with the carcasses of moribund blogs. Contributing to a blog on a consistent basis is work. On this forum I'm doing the same thing I did when I joined a few months ago -- contributing to threads and sometimes starting them. I've been assigned fancy titles like "media editor" and "think tank" but it hasn't changed what I do. Blogs tend to be thematic. I know enough about this forum to know that most of the themes that interest me don't interest others here.

Thanks
    Pakistan England

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    I used to have my own blog, which I have not posted to for four years. Cyberspace is littered with the carcasses of moribund blogs. Contributing to a blog on a consistent basis is work. On this forum I'm doing the same thing I did when I joined a few months ago -- contributing to threads and sometimes starting them. I've been assigned fancy titles like "media editor" and "think tank" but it hasn't changed what I do. Blogs tend to be thematic. I know enough about this forum to know that most of the themes that interest me don't interest others here.
    As admin I have to often tone down my views but I am certainly interested in some of your "themes".

Thanks
    Pakistan England

As admin I have to often tone down my views but I am certainly interested in some of your "themes".
    The Following User Says Thank You to Aryan_B For This Useful Post: 1Badmaash

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Sir every post you write I enjoy reading. Its always a pleasure
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pak92 For This Useful Post: 1Badmaash,Wajid47

Thanks
    UK Pakistan

I havenít been on this website for long,but while I am not commenting,i am reading.

Thanks
    Nice idea [MENTION=4039]Jagga[/MENTION]. Will put to management. Im all for it.

Thanks
    Pakistan Saudi Arabia

Good idea sir ji
    [MENTION=4039]Jagga[/MENTION]

Sir agar possible ho to hamein monthly magazine bhi issue karna chahey
    The Following User Says Thank You to Razamustafa76 For This Useful Post: Aryan_B

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

I can see [MENTION=2235]Wolf[/MENTION] writing excellent articles! Good call
    The Following User Says Thank You to Wajid47 For This Useful Post: Hafiz

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

i have my own blog started yesterday High Alpha......
    The Following User Says Thank You to Alpha1 For This Useful Post: Naveed HRitom

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Thanks
    Isnt that the job of a think tank

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1 View Post
    Isnt that the job of a think tank
    Not really. The Think Tank roll is a respected and valued poster that gives his analysis on a subject or scenario. Sharing of his respected insight and view.
    A blog or article writer is clearly a different roll. On occasion the 2 can by put into the same person I guess.
    I think its a good idea and should be developed.
    If you have started your own blog you ought to share it and gain others opinion into your writing
    The Following User Says Thank You to Felix For This Useful Post: truthseer

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Not really. The Think Tank roll is a respected and valued poster that gives his analysis on a subject or scenario. Sharing of his respected insight and view.
    A blog or article writer is clearly a different roll. On occasion the 2 can by put into the same person I guess.
    I think its a good idea and should be developed.
    If you have started your own blog you ought to share it and gain others opinion into your writing
    i am still developing it plus designing its format and template etc

Thanks
    Bangladesh Bangladesh

I've read that article and It's a great work on Secularism.Blog and Article - if this added it would be so good.
    Fear Is No Policy Surrender Is No Option

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by Naveed HRitom View Post
    I've read that article and It's a great work on Secularism.Blog and Article - if this added it would be so good.
    well.. That post was just a start...
    My blog is still in designing phase.. When I have reasonable amount of posts and designing is done i will put it in my profile or might even publish some articles here too..
    The topic of my Blog will be very vast.
    From defence to Religion!
    The Following User Says Thank You to Alpha1 For This Useful Post: Naveed HRitom

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast