Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To all Indian Nationalist users here

Thanks
    Brunei Brunei

To all Indian Nationalist users here

Indian Supremacy Theory..
    http://thecoolsun.blogspot.ca/2010/0...cy-theory.html

Recently, I had a conversation with Eva Maria – a German lady who is staying in Kerala and collecting data for her doctoral thesis – “Resistance of regional-medical-systems against globalisation/allopathic medicine – in the light of naturopathy in Kerala”. I took a while to grasp what she’s doing and the scope of this post doesn’t cover that.

She told me, when she visits some villages in Kerala, they tell her – “Kerala is the best place on the planet [to live]”. On asking back which all places they know to have such an opinion, they say, they haven’t ever been away from their cute lovely villages. So much for “informed opinion”.

I wonder, how many proud mallus know that the Kerala-tagline “God’s Own Country” itself is not original. [LINK]

And you know what? Indians tend to make this “we are the best” comments about almost everything [Facebook-Group].

To make it worse, we cannot even accept a bit of criticism. Once, in a group, I was telling [non-Indians] about some flaws and faults of Indian system, when this friend from Bihar told me [shouted] (in Hindi) to stop telling about the bad-things back there.

No society is going to grow if they cannot accept their own flaws and discuss with others to see their blind spots.

WE ARE FLAWLESS attitude spans from culture to technology. Indian culture is the best EVER. Home grown technology beats everything else (Remember Ramar-Pillai?).

A word about Indian culture – the colours, variety of food, festivals etc. are some of the best of it.

At the same time, don’t tell that a system where women are second class citizens is good. I simply won’t be able to understand the “goodness” of a dowry-based-arranged-marriage-family-system. Let’s not even talk about the caste-based classification of people.

I am not exactly patriotic; It’s your choice to be or not. But don’t let patriotism blind you. Please don’t.

And my dear Indian readers, if you still think we are the best, see where India stands in these global ranking systems: Satisfaction with Life Index (India:125), Quality-of-life index (India: 73), etc. We are not exactly at the top of these lists, are we?

So, there must be something which we are not doing right. (And others doing it right?)

There are many great things about every place/system. It is the same with India too – lot of great people, things, places, traditions, etc. But please try to have informed opinions; and be open to criticism.

And wouldn’t it be the best if we know what our faults are and get the best from wherever we can? Life will be happier, world will be a better place to live.

Signing off, Sands.

PS: Also, don’t think that this “attitude” is completely Indian, for I have seen people who say their system is the only good system around (have you spoken with newly-imported-Chinese students?).

PPS: People who are proud of the age-old beliefs/traditions/customs would shamelessly say that the hard, non-bendable, non-criticisable rules in Qur’an were written for 6-7th century A.D, and are not applicable now. (But that argument doesn’t apply to own faults, right?). Having majority support, or having been functional for ages shouldn’t support any system. Let changes happen, for good.
    Every time when a user post a News article on India, Indian users here jump on him immediately accusing him of being "anti-India" or involved in "bashing India". They blindly blame him for posting those article but yet those same Indian users themselves post anti-China and anti-Pakistan News article. Why the double standard ?

Why Indian users here cannot even accept a bit of of criticism ?
    The Following User Says Thank You to Hafiz For This Useful Post: Naveed HRitom

Thanks
    India India

Re: To all Indian Nationalist users here

Genius, any difference between criticism and altering threads to show India in bad light?

Aren't you the one who changed a title like "China beats India in bolleyball" to "China beats India in every field" ?

Troll
    The Following User Says Thank You to PoKeMon For This Useful Post: contract killer

Thanks
    India Mozambique

[MENTION=860]Hafiz[/MENTION]....... Instead of asking others, ask yourself this question. You will find your answer.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Interesting thread by [MENTION=860]Hafiz[/MENTION], maybe [MENTION=126]PoKeMon[/MENTION] and the other Indians here could focus on the article and not the poster, for once.
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to truthseer For This Useful Post: Hafiz,sparkling

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by truthseer View Post
    Interesting thread by [MENTION=860]Hafiz[/MENTION], maybe [MENTION=126]PoKeMon[/MENTION] and the other Indians here could focus on the article and not the poster, for once.
    Pokémon would find that impossible to do. Single handidly patrol our foru. Any site of Hinduism in a bad light he has a stomp. Immature behaviour to the max
    The Following User Says Thank You to sparkling For This Useful Post: Amjad Hussain

Thanks
    India India

Quote Originally Posted by truthseer View Post
    Isn't the idea in article a universal phenomenon?

Its human nature and everyone wants not to showcase his/her country in bad light to others though they believe there is lot of improvement required and are quite ready for an internal debate.

But what can be said for people who are so obsessed with other that they try to find fault in them even if they have to alter the article threads.

Thanks
    India India

Quote Originally Posted by sparkling View Post
    Pokémon would find that impossible to do. Single handidly patrol our foru. Any site of Hinduism in a bad light he has a stomp. Immature behaviour to the max
    Ok. Next....

Why not you argue my points which I raised on that thread regarding title change. Dont be a part of mob who keeps on shouting without knowing for whom and for what they are shouting.

These one liners dont help.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

@hafeez I think your article is accurate when speaking about the modi loving Hindutva brigade. But you have to remember there may be a large number of Indians but they are a small minority and most Indians do not share their views. After all Modi would be King if only Indians with a computer could vote for them
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wajid47 For This Useful Post: Hafiz,Naveed HRitom

Thanks
    Brunei Brunei

Quote Originally Posted by PoKeMon View Post
    Genius, any difference between criticism and altering threads to show India in bad light?

Aren't you the one who changed a title like "China beats India in bolleyball" to "China beats India in every field" ?

Troll
    My titles are way better than those offensive one you created (see example below) :

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by Hafiz View Post
    My titles are way better than those offensive one you created (see example below) :
    I think you upset the pokemon. He should control the temper
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wattan For This Useful Post: Hafiz,Naveed HRitom

Thanks
    Brunei Brunei

Quote Originally Posted by Wattan View Post
    I think you upset the pokemon. He should control the temper
    Pokemon is a ticking time bomb waiting to explode !

Pokemon, stop trolling and take a vacation.

Travel to Nepal, Bangladesh, Bhutan etc and you will learn more from them about your own country.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

self delete
    Last edited by Pak92; 17th August 2013 at 18:16. Reason: duplicate

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Pokemon is a bit serious sometimes

Thanks
    Brunei Brunei

Quote Originally Posted by Pak92 View Post
    The Pokemon is too serious sometimes
    I know. "She" thinks it will make a difference if people post negative or positive article on a specific country.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Its only a forum you guys are not the official representatives of any country etc. Its just a discussion or speculation

Thanks
    Brunei Brunei

Quote Originally Posted by Wajid47 View Post
    Its only a forum you guys are not the official representatives of any country etc. Its just a discussion or speculation

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Back to topic I think it must be frustrating when the reality is so different to what this Indian elite think
    The Following User Says Thank You to Wajid47 For This Useful Post: Hafiz

Thanks
    Brunei Brunei

Quote Originally Posted by Wajid47 View Post
    Back to topic I think it must be frustrating when the reality is so different to what this Indian elite think
    Indians : India Shining
    Reality : India Very dim

Indians : India is a regional Superpower
    Reality : India doesn't even have the power to kick out 50 Chinese soldiers inside India

Indians : All our weapons are indigenous
    reality : India is the World's Top Arms Importer

Thanks
    Pakistan United Arab Emirates

but when he does it ....its allowed. He was provoked of course.
    [MENTION=126]PoKeMon[/MENTION] learn to stop over reacting. When you see a post that's not to your taste.stop getting your blood pressure high and whining like a spoilt kid.
    Look at some of the 1 liner crap you have written and assume its the "norm" because you are doing it. Look at your signature. We have light hearted banter but its not enough for you. You havr to take it to the next level.
    Now stop being critical and police everyone coz it aint big and its getting boring.
    Chill out and be merry. Over and out
    The Following User Says Thank You to Hope For This Useful Post: Hafiz

Thanks
    India India

[MENTION=860]Hafiz[/MENTION] I think you comprehension is weak because of some age issue or something fall on your head.

This title suits the intention of original writer that is ME. I haven't change the title and its original.

And you know what, it was Agnostic Muslim who created that thread. Now shuuuu.

[MENTION=345]Hope[/MENTION]

I dont actually entertain one sided lectures but still you can help yourself with this reply of mine regarding that thread which was actually opened by AM and not me.

Also let me ask you -- If some XYZ comes here and tell you that he will nuke your pakistan to kill half of your people and push rest of people to some srilanka type strip and thats too with 3.2 mega ton nuke, what would be your response?

I dare you [MENTION=345]Hope[/MENTION] and [MENTION=860]Hafiz[/MENTION] and everyone here to show a single thread of mine with altered thread title or with an intention to just put pakistan in bad light.

And if you can not please help your mouth to get shut up and not speaking in support of Hafiz who is coming up with false accusations now like this thread title.
    Last edited by PoKeMon; 17th August 2013 at 19:34.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast