Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To all Indian Nationalist users here

Thanks
    India India

Re: To all Indian Nationalist users here

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    Look at your signature. We have light hearted banter but its not enough for you. You havr to take it to the next level.
    Yes we were having banter and than this guy goes to PDF, get my banned id snapshot and posted the link to his signature. You are blind enough not to see that but once I write something you start acting fox. Shame on you.

Now stop being critical and police everyone coz it aint big and its getting boring.
    Boring/irritating? Then ignore and practice what you preach rather policing me and poking your unwarranted nose in my business. Your biased comments are not required and not respected.

Chill out and be merry.
    I am. Who knows after 8 yrs of forum exp and running few forums(some successful/some failed) as well, I might be laughing out loud at you guys and trolling my way to sleep.

Over and out
    Its over and get out of my business.
    Last edited by PoKeMon; 17th August 2013 at 19:52.

Thanks
    Pakistan United Arab Emirates

Quote Originally Posted by PoKeMon View Post
    [MENTION=860]Hafiz[/MENTION] I think you comprehension is weak because of some age issue or something fall on your head.

This title suits the intention of original writer that is ME. I haven't change the title and its original.

And you know what, it was Agnostic Muslim who created that thread. Now shuuuu.

[MENTION=345]Hope[/MENTION]

I dont actually entertain one sided lectures but still you can help yourself with this reply of mine regarding that thread which was actually opened by AM and not me.

Also let me ask you -- If some XYZ comes here and tell you that he will nuke your pakistan to kill half of your people and push rest of people to some srilanka type strip and thats too with 3.2 mega ton nuke, what would be your response?

I dare you [MENTION=345]Hope[/MENTION] and [MENTION=860]Hafiz[/MENTION] and everyone here to show a single thread of mine with altered thread title or with an intention to just put pakistan in bad light.

And if you can not please help your mouth to get shut up and not speaking in support of Hafiz who is coming up with false accusations now like this thread title.
    Just because Martin posted that doesn't mean you should have a mega stropp. My o my you haven't let it drop for 6 months. I actually took it as a bit of satire and laughed it off. You should sometimes be a bit light hearted and chill out. Just because someone says something on a forum it doesn't mean you should respond in the manner you do. If you care to look at RajPatel posts and see the cack he posts and see how many Pakistanis respond.

You tell us you have moderation experience so you know it cant be easy to moderate and keep all happy so why attempt to make it harder for them. Stop taking the forum world so seriously. If we could really influence world decisions then fine but accept a bit of banter occasionally yaar.
    If [MENTION=860]Hafiz[/MENTION] has crossed the line PM the mods or report it but stop taking the bait because your response fuels and shows us all who has won the debate.
    Anyway she is your little girl so be nice to her.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

A bit off topic but IIRC Pakistan or India doesnt have a single 3.2 mega ton nuclear warhead
    “Pursue one great decisive aim with force and determination.”
    - Carl von Clausewitz

Thanks
    Bangladesh Bangladesh

न चोरहार्यं न च राजहार्यं
    न भ्रातृभ्राज्यं न च भारकारि
    निजहृदि विकसन्त
    अभ्यासे कृते वर्धत एव नित्यं, तितिक्षा सर्वधनप्रधानम्॥

शांति, शांति , शांति ॥ [MENTION=126]PoKeMon[/MENTION]
    Fear Is No Policy Surrender Is No Option

Thanks
    India India

Just because Martin posted that doesn't mean you should have a mega stropp. My o my you haven't let it drop for 6 months. I actually took it as a bit of satire and laughed it off. You should sometimes be a bit light hearted and chill out. Just because someone says something on a forum it doesn't mean you should respond in the manner you do. If you care to look at RajPatel posts and see the cack he posts and see how many Pakistanis respond.

You tell us you have moderation experience so you know it cant be easy to moderate and keep all happy so why attempt to make it harder for them. Stop taking the forum world so seriously. If we could really influence world decisions then fine but accept a bit of banter occasionally yaar.
    If [MENTION=860]Hafiz[/MENTION] has crossed the line PM the mods or report it but stop taking the bait because your response fuels and shows us all who has won the debate.
    Anyway she is your little girl so be nice to her.

You know what my exp tells me that reporting wont help. Nothing would be done so its better to take on yourself than expecting something of them and feel stupid.

Actually rules go by this -- its illegal to reproduce an article in its incomplete/altered form which goes against the spirit of writer and violates IP laws.

Also we can not or should not rely on posters judgement to provide a suitable title which tells the soul of article, rather posters tend to make titles something which falls in their line of thinking and not the writers. So as a rule of thumbs, rather debating on title aptness, management should bar poster changing the titles.

Personal opinions should be provided in posts not in titles.

PAF management is making their job tough themselves. When no one will be allowed to alter the title on his own wish, there would be no more chaos.

And regarding RajPatel. Did I ever comes in support of him? But you people come to support wrong doing of Hafiz. Its no rocket science to know that this guy do things on purpose.

This forum was started based on some moral/ethics/pride and righteous lectures. So, I assume, me standing for right should be appreciated.

Why I am expected to see someone propaganda against my country with altered threads and keep mum or enjoy? You people can start a forum for some cause and I should let people mock my country/religion using altered topics? Hypocrisy?
    The Following User Says Thank You to PoKeMon For This Useful Post: truthseer

Thanks
    India India

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1 View Post
    A bit off topic but IIRC Pakistan or India doesnt have a single 3.2 mega ton nuclear warhead
    It was some chinese.

Thanks
    India India

[MENTION=3777]Alpha1[/MENTION]

It was some chinese. He posted his own plan how china will nuke and kill half indian population and push rest half a billion in srilanka size gaza type strip with 3.2 megaton nukes.

That thread went for 6 pages with his plans and all these peace loving member thanking and appreciating his post. But when I responded after their mass nuke party, all gang up against me.

Sick attitude. They dont criticize their own people or chini rather cheer them but if someone stand against them, then they start lecturing and advising them to remain calm and cool.

Its a group of 6-7 one liners group.
    The Following User Says Thank You to PoKeMon For This Useful Post: Alpha1

Thanks
    India India

I am not carrying that Martin incident till now. Its hafiz who brings it back on table by pulling out thread named "Shove this nuke up your arse". It was a post which I posted for him and AM opened a thread on it in shrink couch. With this thread only shrink couch comes in reality.

Look when you dont look into things unbiased, you start accusing others for what they are not.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

I support [MENTION=126]PoKeMon[/MENTION] here
    The Following User Says Thank You to truthseer For This Useful Post: PoKeMon

Thanks
    India India

Quote Originally Posted by truthseer View Post
    I support [MENTION=126]PoKeMon[/MENTION] here
    I really missed that.

People are ganging against me.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

I really missed that.

No longer.
    [MENTION=860]Hafiz[/MENTION] creates anti-India threads, you sometimes over react, true

However, these same people left PDF because of anti-Pakistan stuff. Isn't that an overreaction then?

Truth is neither they nor you overreacted

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

I really missed that.

Bro no one ganging up on you. You just get angry very quickly and at the end of the day no need. Just be merry.
    Anti Indian articles by 1 man seem to get a bit boring after a while. Leave him yaar and that will silence him
    The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amjad Hussain For This Useful Post: Express,Hafiz,Naveed HRitom,sparkling

Thanks
    Brunei Brunei

Quote Originally Posted by truthseer View Post
    No longer.
    [MENTION=860]Hafiz[/MENTION] creates anti-India threads, you sometimes over react, true

However, these same people left PDF because of anti-Pakistan stuff. Isn't that an overreaction then?

Truth is neither they nor you overreacted
    ^^^ "Create" ????

Don't shoot the messenger ! Like I said before , I just relay the News article here on this Forum. The articles I post here are WRITTEN by INDIAN journalist and not by me !

For an example, RajPatel and Contract_Killer post anti-China and anti-Pakistan articles here but do you see people here complain about it ? No one complains !

Quote Originally Posted by Amjad Hussain View Post
    Bro no one ganging up on you. You just get angry very quickly and at the end of the day no need. Just be merry.
    Anti Indian articles by 1 man seem to get a bit boring after a while. Leave him yaar and that will silence him
    "Silence" ? No way , Jose ! I will only stop posting Indian News when all Indian Trolls across the Internet stops posting anti-China and anti-Pakistan articles.

If Pokemon thinks she can dictate everything here then she will have to buy this forum to enable her to do so. As for the mean time I will post any News articles I like whether they are about India, USA, Japan etc etc. If she doesn't like what I post then she can simply ignored the thread.
    No one is forcing her to read what I post just like no one is forcing Indians to eat Hamburgers.
    Last edited by Hafiz; 17th August 2013 at 22:52.

Thanks
    Brunei Brunei

but when he does it ....its allowed. He was provoked of course.
    [MENTION=126]PoKeMon[/MENTION] learn to stop over reacting. When you see a post that's not to your taste.stop getting your blood pressure high and whining like a spoilt kid.
    Look at some of the 1 liner crap you have written and assume its the "norm" because you are doing it. Look at your signature. We have light hearted banter but its not enough for you. You havr to take it to the next level.
    Now stop being critical and police everyone coz it aint big and its getting boring.
    Chill out and be merry. Over and out
    ^^^ What you said is SO TRUE !!!

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by Amjad Hussain View Post
    I actually like Pokemons posts.....speaks sense when not too emotional

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12