Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 43

Thread: Military Sections

Share             
  1. #1
    Senior Member Alpha1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Elysium
    Posts
    2,634
    Thanks
    2202
    Pakistan Pakistan

    Military Sections

    It is about time we should add a subsection for Military in Indian affairs , Chinese affairs, US affairs.
    But especialy the Indian affairs section deserves a subsection called Indian Military where we can discuss pure military topics. E.g. New procurments by the Indian Armed forces. If this is done the forum will look more organised, and political and local affair threads won't mix up with military ones!
    [MENTION=2]Aryan_B[/MENTION]
    The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alpha1 For This Useful Post: Aryan_B,Naveed HRitom,Razamustafa76

    “Pursue one great decisive aim with force and determination.”
    - Carl von Clausewitz

  2. #2
    Mod Jagga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    740
    Thanks
    856
    Pakistan United Arab Emirates

    Re: Military Sections

    Military sections are country specific .

    where should i post a thread about Eurofighter Typhoon?
    The Following User Says Thank You to Jagga For This Useful Post: Razamustafa76


  3. #3
    Banned RaptorRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,401
    Thanks
    2211
    China Pakistan

    Re: Military Sections

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagga View Post
    Military sections are country specific .

    where should i post a thread about Eurofighter Typhoon?
    Global Military Developments

  4. #4
    Senior Member Hafiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,594
    Thanks
    961
    Brunei Brunei

    Re: Military Sections

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1 View Post
    It is about time we should add a subsection for Military in Indian affairs , Chinese affairs, US affairs.
    But especialy the Indian affairs section deserves a subsection called Indian Military where we can discuss pure military topics. E.g. New procurments by the Indian Armed forces. If this is done the forum will look more organised, and political and local affair threads won't mix up with military ones!
    [MENTION=2]Aryan_B[/MENTION]
    Ok Idea but all Indian Military Hardware(s) are foreign imports and not indigenous so no need for an Indian Military hardware section.

    Or maybe there should be an Indian Military hardware section under a subsection named "foreign imports".
    The Following User Says Thank You to Hafiz For This Useful Post: Razamustafa76


  5. #5
    Mod Jagga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    740
    Thanks
    856
    Pakistan United Arab Emirates

    Re: Military Sections

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorRX707 View Post

    the section description says

    Non Pakistan: Weapons procurement | New weapons development | Military doctrines


    Does my thread Fit in?
    My thread being a technical specs,weapons suit and sensor fusion?

  6. #6
    Senior Member Alpha1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Elysium
    Posts
    2,634
    Thanks
    2202
    Pakistan Pakistan

    Re: Military Sections

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorRX707 View Post
    people are posting purely military topics in Indian affairs. I am proposing a subsection dedicated to Indian military!
    “Pursue one great decisive aim with force and determination.”
    - Carl von Clausewitz

  7. #7
    Senior Member Alpha1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Elysium
    Posts
    2,634
    Thanks
    2202
    Pakistan Pakistan

    Re: Military Sections

    [MENTION=1577]contract killer[/MENTION] [MENTION=126]PoKeMon[/MENTION] what do you say!
    “Pursue one great decisive aim with force and determination.”
    - Carl von Clausewitz

  8. #8
    Senior Member Hafiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,594
    Thanks
    961
    Brunei Brunei

    Re: Military Sections

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1 View Post
    [MENTION=1577]contract killer[/MENTION] [MENTION=126]PoKeMon[/MENTION] what do you say!
    What's the point asking them for their opinion when they are not the ones calling the shot ?

    Ask Aryan_B to start a military hardware section on Chinese, Russian, American military hardware etc (excluding India since all her hardware are imports).

  9. #9
    Banned RaptorRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,401
    Thanks
    2211
    China Pakistan

    Re: Military Sections

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagga View Post
    the section description says

    Non Pakistan: Weapons procurement | New weapons development | Military doctrines


    Does my thread Fit in?
    My thread being a technical specs,weapons suit and sensor fusion?
    Yes, it is definitely fit your thread. No worry about wrong section, we shall move it if necessary.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1 View Post
    people are posting purely military topics in Indian affairs. I am proposing a subsection dedicated to Indian military!
    I understood people are confusing. We don't have enough Military topics and technical here, as you see this platform is for internal affairs, politics, and issues problems.

  10. #10
    Media Editor Razamustafa76's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Wazirabad
    Posts
    5,037
    Thanks
    3317
    Pakistan Saudi Arabia

    Re: Military Sections

    Quote Originally Posted by Hafiz View Post
    Ok Idea but all Indian Military Hardware(s) are foreign imports and not indigenous so no need for an Indian Military hardware section.

    Or maybe there should be an Indian Military hardware section under a subsection named "foreign imports".
    Hafiz Genius

  11. #11
    Professional PoKeMon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,719
    Thanks
    2386
    India India

    Re: Military Sections

    Quote Originally Posted by Hafiz View Post
    What's the point asking them for their opinion when they are not the ones calling the shot ?

    Ask Aryan_B to start a military hardware section on Chinese, Russian, American military hardware etc (excluding India since all her hardware are imports).
    Mirchi lag gayi Hafiz ko.
    [MENTION=3777]Alpha1[/MENTION] bhai Hafiz se hi pooch liya kar.

  12. #12
    Professional PoKeMon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,719
    Thanks
    2386
    India India

    Re: Military Sections

    Quote Originally Posted by Hafiz View Post
    What's the point asking them for their opinion when they are not the ones calling the shot ?

    Ask Aryan_B to start a military hardware section on Chinese, Russian, American military hardware etc (excluding India since all her hardware are imports).
    Why dont you name this forum as terroristaffairs.pk and then discuss pakistan here as subforum since half of the news relates to terrorism?

  13. #13
    Elite Member contract killer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,827
    Thanks
    1492
    India Mozambique

    Re: Military Sections

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1 View Post
    [MENTION=1577]contract killer[/MENTION] [MENTION=126]PoKeMon[/MENTION] what do you say!
    [MENTION=3777]Alpha1[/MENTION].... Its a great idea. Atleast Each thread on Airforce, Army & Navy should be made sticky. Where we can post/ update all information.

    In past i had created two separate thread on Indian Air Force & Navy. If [MENTION=2]Aryan_B[/MENTION] can help us to find it our and make it sticky. Hope i am not asking for too much.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Alpha1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Elysium
    Posts
    2,634
    Thanks
    2202
    Pakistan Pakistan

    Re: Military Sections

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorRX707 View Post
    I understood people are confusing. We don't have enough Military topics and technical here, as you see this platform is for internal affairs, politics, and issues problems.
    Now there will be
    “Pursue one great decisive aim with force and determination.”
    - Carl von Clausewitz

  15. #15
    Senior Member Alpha1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Elysium
    Posts
    2,634
    Thanks
    2202
    Pakistan Pakistan

    Re: Military Sections

    Quote Originally Posted by contract killer View Post
    [MENTION=3777]Alpha1[/MENTION].... Its a great idea. Atleast Each thread on Airforce, Army & Navy should be made sticky. Where we can post/ update all information.

    In past i had created two separate thread on Indian Air Force & Navy. If [MENTION=2]Aryan_B[/MENTION] can help us to find it our and make it sticky. Hope i am not asking for too much.
    I am asking [MENTION=2]Aryan_B[/MENTION] for a dedicated subsection for Indian military in Indian affairs section
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alpha1 For This Useful Post: Aryan_B,contract killer

    “Pursue one great decisive aim with force and determination.”
    - Carl von Clausewitz

  16. #16
    Elite Member contract killer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,827
    Thanks
    1492
    India Mozambique

    Re: Military Sections

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1 View Post
    I am asking [MENTION=2]Aryan_B[/MENTION] for a dedicated subsection for Indian military in Indian affairs section
    Once it is done, we will make one for Indian Army too.

  17. #17
    Administrator Aryan_B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    14,322
    Thanks
    8763
    Pakistan England

    Re: Military Sections

    Ok guys bear with me and please pm me exactly what you need me to do action

  18. #18
    Mod Jagga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    740
    Thanks
    856
    Pakistan United Arab Emirates

    Re: Military Sections

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorRX707 View Post
    I understood people are confusing. We don't have enough Military topics and technical here, as you see this platform is for internal affairs, politics, and issues problems.
    Is it against the website's policy or theme to post too many Military related threads?

  19. #19
    Administrator Aryan_B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    14,322
    Thanks
    8763
    Pakistan England

    Re: Military Sections

    Quote Originally Posted by contract killer View Post
    [MENTION=3777]Alpha1[/MENTION].... Its a great idea. Atleast Each thread on Airforce, Army & Navy should be made sticky. Where we can post/ update all information.

    In past i had created two separate thread on Indian Air Force & Navy. If [MENTION=2]Aryan_B[/MENTION] can help us to find it our and make it sticky. Hope i am not asking for too much.
    find them and pm me and I will make them sticky

  20. #20
    Administrator Aryan_B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    14,322
    Thanks
    8763
    Pakistan England

    Re: Military Sections

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagga View Post
    Is it against the website's policy or theme to post too many Military related threads?
    Not at all feel free
    The Following User Says Thank You to Aryan_B For This Useful Post: Jagga


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Sections which one can't post in
    By truthseer in forum Suggestions & Comments
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 16th August 2013, 20:16
  2. Military, KPK not on same page
    By sami in forum Pakistan's War
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 3rd August 2013, 15:22
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 15th September 2012, 16:24
  4. Renamed & Merged Sections
    By AgNoStIc MuSliM in forum Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21st July 2012, 04:01

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us on twitter Follow us on twitter