Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Use of certain Keywords against members should be banned

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Use of certain Keywords against members should be banned

Certain members on this forum abundantly and openly call other members "Taliban" and "Terrorists" and associate Bomb blasts with them by asking them to "Blow up" places or people....

Specially [MENTION=1244]Muse[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1459]truthseer[/MENTION]

In this day and era we all know how things are going...Security agencies constantly watch the internet and trawl for certain keywords and above mentioned keywords being on top of their hit list..

For a light hearted activity such as participating in an inetrnet forum discussion,we shouldnt be put to such real life risks,as multiple examples are available where these keywords have been picked up by security agencies and people arrested just because certain keywords were associated to them on the internet...

Kindly look into the matter and ban the use of these keywords for legal reasons and according to prevailing circumstances these days.

Thanks
    Last edited by safriz; 3rd August 2013 at 06:08.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Re: Use of certain Keywords against members should be banned

Please also ban the use of keywords like Islam haters and Kaafirs against members, because some members like to use them, and we all know that some of us who actually live here, could be killed by Taliban

Stop being so paranoid, Safriz.
    The Following User Says Thank You to truthseer For This Useful Post: Agnostic_Indian

Thanks
    UK UK

Seems some are determined that this forum be a reflection of the one they left - but lets look at the proposal -- It is said that this is a light hearted activity, then why bring in security agencies??

Or may be this is not ? light hearted activity and perhaps some of us must exercise some responsibility when some of us offer justification and support of ideas that animate our enemies -- See, you can't be supporting the ideas of our enemies and then say that you don't identify with out enemies

Be focused -- 50,000 Pakistanis, more than all killed by Indians in any war, Bombed in their streets, shot dead, butchered, their bodies mutilated, Beheaded, Shot dead for being the wrong sect, the wrong religion -- in the name of religion inspired war against the Pakistani state and nation.

We should not seek to limit anybody's right to express themselves - if you support the islamist enemy, it's your right to do so, but you should also bear the consequences.
    The Following User Says Thank You to Muse For This Useful Post: truthseer

Thanks
    Pakistan UK

Depends in the context it been used yaar. We are all patriots of Pakistan and love it dearly but have different ways of showing this. Sometimes patriotism and passion for our nation makes us use words sometimes that may be edgey but hey its only a forum to express. We cant nuzzle people.

Security agencies are fully aware in the context of this word usage and im sure are already aware how these word s are being used here.
    Im sure they wont mistake [MENTION=1244]Muse[/MENTION] for Ayman al-Zawahri.......

Chill and peace
    The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to KingKong For This Useful Post: AgNoStIc MuSliM,Express,Hope,Mazea,Muse,sparkling,truthseer,Wattan

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by truthseer View Post
    Please also ban the use of keywords like Islam haters and Kaafirs against members, because some members like to use them, and we all know that some of us who actually live here, could be killed by Taliban

Stop being so paranoid, Safriz.
    no....keywords like Islam hater...ba.stard......are not picked up..
    I can call you and muse mother..fck.er...Kaafir...Atheist...mother fuker... all I want and it won't be any legal trouble....
    If use of these words are banned against members....Use of Terrorist...Taliban and branding them as bomb blaster is far worse than the above .. no matter in what context it's used..

and muse stop hiding behind your pseudo patriotism...I can quote hundreds of your anti Pakistan posts...

Not many people talk to you on this other forum due to your weirdness...
    Last edited by safriz; 3rd August 2013 at 11:22.

Thanks
    India India

Quote Originally Posted by safriz View Post
    I can call you and muse mother..fck.er...Kaafir...Atheist...mother fuker... all I want and it won't be any legal trouble....
    If use of these words are banned against members....Use of Terrorist...Taliban and branding them as bomb blaster is far worse than the above .. no matter in what context it's used..

and muse stop hiding behind your pseudo patriotism...I can quote hundreds of your anti Pakistan posts...

Many more follow [MENTION=1244]Muse[/MENTION] and read his posts for his objectivity and pragmatism.

And few wants to be out witted, no wonder why many chose not to debate with him.
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoKeMon For This Useful Post: contract killer,truthseer

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by KingKong View Post
    Depends in the context it been used yaar. We are all patriots of Pakistan and love it dearly but have different ways of showing this. Sometimes patriotism and passion for our nation makes us use words sometimes that may be edgey but hey its only a forum to express. We cant nuzzle people.

Security agencies are fully aware in the context of this word usage and im sure are already aware how these word s are being used here.
    Im sure they wont mistake [MENTION=1244]Muse[/MENTION] for Ayman al-Zawahri.......

Chill and peace
    My friend..You and anybody else are free to show their Patriotism,but not at other peoples expense....

How is calling members Terrorist and Taliban,in any way related to Patriotism? I fail to see any sense in your argument...

Thanks
    India India

[MENTION=43]safriz[/MENTION]

Dont hide behind legalities to help your own cause.

Thanks
    UK UK

And you must eat doodo and die - Savvy?

Thanks
    India India

[MENTION=1244]Muse[/MENTION] is an Indian. He hailed indian army for killing 12 armed terrorists.
    [MENTION=43]safriz[/MENTION] is a closet mullah. Now he will ask to mask and ban "mullah" term.
    The Following User Says Thank You to PoKeMon For This Useful Post: Muse

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by PoKeMon View Post
    [MENTION=43]safriz[/MENTION]

Dont hide behind legalities to help your own cause.
    How about me calling you cow urine drinker...just because you are most probably a Hindu..and Hindus love cow?
    Its exactly the same as Calling Muslims terrorists,and yes in this day and era it can cause legal issues...while me calling you cow urine drinker wont create any legal troubles...
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to safriz For This Useful Post: bored,Hafiz

Thanks
    India India

How about me calling you cow urine drinker...just because you are most probably a Hindu..and Hindus love cow?
    Its exactly the same as Calling Muslims terrorists,and yes in this day and era it can cause legal issues...while me calling you cow urine drinker wont create any legal troubles...
    You are a TERRORIST. Now go and cause me a legal problem.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

You are a TERRORIST. Now go and cause me a legal problem.
    Lol...
    You being Hindu drink cow urine in Breakfast and take shower with it..... (Just jumping to conclusions based on your religion...Nothing wrong with it?)
    The Following User Says Thank You to safriz For This Useful Post: Sinbad

Thanks
    Pakistan England

Come on guys stop name calling if you continue in the vein I will have to close this thread. You are both experienced forummers stop giving me a hard time or I will have to start deleting

Thanks
    India India

Lol...
    You being Hindu drink cow urine in Breakfast and take shower with it..... (Just jumping to conclusions based on your religion...Nothing wrong with it?)
    I am not going to file a case against you for this.

And I am not going to bash Islam for you one moron.

Thanks
    India India

My calling [MENTION=43]safriz[/MENTION] a terrorist was not to call all muslim terrorist or him personally as a terrorist but to show him that calling someone name just for fun and debate purpose wont book you for a crime.
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoKeMon For This Useful Post: Aryan_B,Muse

Thanks
    India India

Quote Originally Posted by Aryan_B View Post
    Come on guys stop name calling if you continue in the vein I will have to close this thread. You are both experienced forummers stop giving me a hard time or I will have to start deleting
    Start debating rather.
    The Following User Says Thank You to PoKeMon For This Useful Post: Aryan_B

Thanks
    UK UK

[MENTION=126]PoKeMon[/MENTION] -- See how it works, yiou had to explain yourself to Safriz because you know that the Islam muslim terrorist thing is something , you know from experience, regardless of forum and mod, is of "special" sensitivity -- You felt no need to explain anything to me -- Curious - anyway, you forgot Hinjew and Liberal fascist is now pedestrian.

We had one guy who tried to push his agenda by arguing that Islam had been insulted and demanded attention, and he got it - now another poster seeks similar attention

If you are going to support the same ideas the Talib do, then if you are not a talib, you are certainly a sympathizer
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muse For This Useful Post: PoKeMon,truthseer

Last edited by Muse; 3rd August 2013 at 12:31.

Thanks
    India India

Quote Originally Posted by Muse View Post
    [MENTION=126]PoKeMon[/MENTION] -- See how it works, yiou had to explain yourself to Safriz because you know that the Islam muslim terrorist thing is something , you know from experience, regardless of forum and mod, is of "special" sensitivity -- You felt no need to explain anything to me -- Curious - anyway, you forgot Hinjew and Liberal fascist is now pedestrian.

We had one guy who tried to push his agenda by arguing that Islam had been insulted and demanded attention, and he got it - now another poster seeks similar attention
    Isn't it a panacea for many now that to get their job done, provoke islam, accuse other of infiltration and blasphemy and get done with religious mob to take from there and assault the messenger. Sometimes I wonder a remark not even in category of criticism is blown up to a level of insult.

Just wait, a mob is on the way.

Thanks
    UK UK

Isn't it a panacea for many now that to get their job done, provoke islam, accuse other of infiltration and blasphemy and get done with religious mob to take from there and assault the messenger. Sometimes I wonder a remark not even in category of criticism is blown up to a level of insult.

Just wait, a mob is on the way.
    I say bring the mob, bring the mob's father - suits my purposes -
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muse For This Useful Post: PoKeMon,truthseer

Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast