Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Thread: Use of certain Keywords against members should be banned

Thanks
    Pakistan United Arab Emirates

Re: Use of certain Keywords against members should be banned

Quote Originally Posted by Amjad Hussain View Post
    Can anyone convert to Hinduism? Can I be a Brahmin?
    [MENTION=126]PoKeMon[/MENTION] where are you?

Thanks
    UK UK

Quote Originally Posted by safriz View Post
    Why i am asking this?..
    Because you are left with no argument - you are like the "Hafiz" in the Beyghairath" thread - like a parasite you live in the West, educate your children in the West and curse it - yes, some of it is well deserved, but would you not be better off in the so called "Muslim lands"? Lets see you land up in Arabia and mouth off about anything?

Or better still, lets see mouth off among your Taliban heroes and see how that goes.

Unfortunately the only thing you know about Islam is that it is rigid, bigoted, murderous and cruel --- Should you one day discover the Islam of FAITH in God, you may have the opportunity to repent the time and effort you wasted in promoting certitude over faith.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by Muse View Post
    Because you are left with no argument - you are like the "Hafiz" in the Beyghairath" thread - like a parasite you live in the West, educate your children in the West and curse it - yes, some of it is well deserved, but would you no tbe better off in the so called "Muslim lands"? Lest see you land up in Arabia and mouth off about anything?

Or better still, lets see mouth off among your Taliban heroes and see how that goes.

Unfortunately the only thing you know about Islam is that it is rigid, bigoted, murderous and cruel --- Should you one day discover the Islam of FAITH in God, you may have the opportunity to repent the time and effort you wasted in promoting certitude over faith.
    By same argument...why don't you mind your own business when you have nothing to do with Pakistan as Showing Only British Flag?
    No matter how anti Muslim/anti-Pakistan you become...on the streets you will still be called a peki and you know it.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    You don't need to convert to Hinduism...you can be a Hindu as you are..Just add certain Hindu beliefs to your existing beliefs....
    No practicing required....
    Hinduism does not require any real practicing...Just agreeing to a mash up of old pagan ideas and you are good to go

Thanks
    UK UK

By same argument...why don't you mind your own business when you have nothing to do with Pakistan as Showing Only British Flag?
    No matter how anti Muslim/anti-Pakistan you become...on the streets you will still be called a peki and you know it.
    A grown man and that's the best you can do? All I offer is criticism and if you find that it is overwhelmingly of what you call Islam and Pakistan, it is because they need it the most --

Once again, why is it with you so called Islamican" types that your entire thinking is formed by your psychosis? Don't like it in the West, get the hell out - go to Arabia, lets see you do even that? We both both your miskeen behind is going to get booted out straight from the Airport -- or since you are such a talib type of Muzloum, lets see you move to Waziristan to enable your children ot absorb Real Islamic education and you wife to experience the full range of experiences offered under the Burkha -

Safriz, It gives me no pleasure and it actually gives me pain to see you so confused, you are obviously in pain and regardless of what you think of me, I urge you to get some professional help, to talk these issues you grapple with, through and arrive at some peace in your life.

Pakistan yoiu hate becaus eit is not Islamic enough for you, on the other hand you do not have the courage of cinviction to actually go and live among the Real Muslims, Your Arabi Heroes do not want you and yours among them, The Evil West that feeds clothes and educates you and yours, you despise for her open society --- where is it that you will find peace??

See, you should be very worried because all these contradictions, these psychosis will one day cause you to do something we will all regret - get some help for everybody's sake.

Thanks
    Pakistan England

You don't need to convert to Hinduism...you can be a Hindu as you are..Just add certain Hindu beliefs to your existing beliefs....
    Hinduism does not require any real practicing...Just agreeing to a mash up of old pagan ideas and you are good to go
    You can never convert and be a Brahmin can you?

Thanks
    India India

i will tell you why?
    Unlike us the "Muslims" who are proud of our Faith and shout it out loud..
    Most of you and them are actually ashamed of yourselves and cant even admit your real faith/No-Faith...
    Specially hindus,i have yet to meet one who says it clearly that they are Hindu...

Their confused ideology doesn't give much guidelines...For example...anything and anybody can be a god..a Rat,a Monkey or an old ma/woman.
    This is why threads should not be closed - it gives you a chance to to give full expression to your ignorance and prejudice
    [MENTION=1244]Muse[/MENTION]

I think you get the answer why I chose to neglect him calling India or Hinduism "pagan". He is simply looking for a mud slinging match for I guess he was rightly kicked from PDF.

[MENTION=43]safriz[/MENTION]
    Yes anybody can be God. You think human race is superior? Everything is his creation and he dont discriminate. God is in everything.

However I ignore your ignorance, at the end of the day you are merely human.

Thanks
    India India

Can anyone convert to Hinduism? Can I be a Brahmin?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad View Post
    You can never convert and be a Brahmin can you?
    Why you want to be a brahmin?

Caste system is man made. You wont be judged on your caste but your deeds.

More imp question is: Why at all you want to follow hinduism? Whatever religion you follow is good enough? If your "karma" is not good enough, no religion can save you. Change your "karma" not religion.
    Last edited by PoKeMon; 8th August 2013 at 15:12.

Thanks
    India India

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    I have answered him.

Was busy at work.

Thanks
    India India

Yep, and for being a muslim you need to kill other believers. Go ahead the follower of "peaceful" Islam.

No wonder you and your type of Islam followers are a threat for co-existence and peace and US is doing hell good bombing you.

Thanks
    Pakistan Europe

Quote Originally Posted by PoKeMon View Post
    Your whole argument is based on premise that "YOU" are right and "YOU" know who are muslims. For Ahmedis, they are muslims and their doctrine is the real one. and for you sunnis are muslim.
    Ahh another mind reader! Lovely!
    So here is the conflict and we need some set of rules to find who are muslims. Man dont have set of rules, God has. So leave it on him.
    I am not sure....Lets take [MENTION=1244]Muse[/MENTION] 's example if it is 4 legged, has a tail and barks it is a dog...Now if it is 4 legged and has a tail but doesnt bark instead squeaks....what will you call it?!

Rather we chose to dominate our faith on others shearly because our number enables us. Thats dictatorship.
    You maybe not me....I question because I am allowed to and am open to questions....but some people are intolerant and just enjoy preaching it!

Unless and until one is peacefully enjoying his/her faith, no one has right to persecute him for not falling in line.
    Another person jumping into conversation without knowing what is going on.. [MENTION=43]safriz[/MENTION] and I ALREADY agreed persecuting ANY MINORITY is wrong...We condemned it..

"EVERYONE" dont have any right to mend in my faith, no one will be there for me on my judgement day and I will be sole responsible. So let me chose my destiny.
    Go choose you are free to do so...My question was NOT AT ALL REGARDING what you choose but why you choose....And I clearly said feel free to answer IF YOU HAVE an answer... [MENTION=1459]truthseer[/MENTION] CLEARLY showed he didnt know the answer but just dragged pages just coz he cant loose an argument! I mean seriously...

On 1 page people like you CALL Muslims a terrorist and that they dont like to be questioned and that if you question like [MENTION=1459]truthseer[/MENTION] being traumatized with off with your head scenario...

Then you guys say "EVERYONE" dont have any right to mend in my faith ...yet you guys easily call ANYONE taliban?! Seriously you people need to practice what you talk about..

Personal question are you Ahmedi? If not then dont browse through my questions...My questions were purely for Ahmedis about how they go about 2 verses in the Quran....Since I have never met one so I posted it here...But then [MENTION=1244]Muse[/MENTION] thought it was wise for him to LABEL me and my intentions and [MENTION=1459]truthseer[/MENTION] followed and now if you want to jump in...Keep in mind I am only questioning JUST LIKE YOU PEOPLE say Muslims dont tolerate their faith being questioned....Using the same logic I can say the same of the other spectrum!
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bored For This Useful Post: Amjad Hussain,Aryan_B

Thanks
    UK UK

[MENTION=3834]bored[/MENTION] -- you have served your purpose - please feel free to move on

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Why you want to be a brahmin?

Caste system is man made. You wont be judged on your caste but your deeds.

More imp question is: Why at all you want to follow hinduism? Whatever religion you follow is good enough? If your "karma" is not good enough, no religion can save you. Change your "karma" not religion.
    Every religion has its issues. Islam is rightly so in the limelight.
    Your take on it is you come from the religion of peace etc. However yours is a religion that you cant convert.....yours is a religion that has "untouchables" having some of the worst treatment of humans in mankind.
    Be critical on a debate but please don't attempt to compare the 2.

Thanks
    India India

Every religion has its issues. Islam is rightly so in the limelight.
    Your take on it is you come from the religion of peace etc. However yours is a religion that you cant convert.....yours is a religion that has "untouchables" having some of the worst treatment of humans in mankind.
    Be critical on a debate but please don't attempt to compare the 2.
    Dont reply with prejudice. It seems you had already prepared your answer and no matter what I say you will bash me.

Can you read? I have clearly said

Why at all you want to follow hinduism? Whatever religion you follow is good enough. If your "karma" is not good enough, no religion can save you

Doesn't it mean that Islam is good enough and its your deed which will prevail no matter whatever your religion is?
    The Following User Says Thank You to PoKeMon For This Useful Post: Wajid47

Thanks
    Pakistan Europe

[MENTION=3834]bored[/MENTION] -- you have served your purpose - please feel free to move on
    [MENTION=1244]Muse[/MENTION] your mind reading skills are rusty?! What do you think my purpose was?

Thanks
    UK UK

Quote Originally Posted by bored View Post
    [MENTION=1244]Muse[/MENTION] your mind reading skills are rusty?! :undecided:What do you think my purpose was?
    That's for me to know and for you to wonder

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Im wondering too.....
    The Following User Says Thank You to Wajid47 For This Useful Post: bored

Thanks
    UK UK

Quote Originally Posted by Wajid47 View Post
    Im wondering too.....
    Like I said for me to know -- but a clue, to allow certain section of opinion a venue to express themselves fully. They never fail to live up to their billing.

Thanks
    Pakistan Europe

Why would I wonder about my OWN INTENTIONS! someone seems to have weirdness written all over!

If I have to wonder about it...IT IS NOT AN INTENTION anymore!!

Thanks
    Pakistan Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Wajid47 View Post
    Im wondering too.....
    Same here! Some thinks they are too smart! But then they hit the weird threshold

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910