Page 1 of 50 12345611 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 990

Thread: defencedotpk sold out to "Foreigners" :D

Share             
  1. #1
    Facebook Editor safriz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,658
    Thanks
    5027
    Pakistan Pakistan

    defencedotpk sold out to "Foreigners" :D

    Hey ho...
    Never thought i will be opening this thread being the hardcore supporter of *********** for over 3 years.
    But their unthoughtful and insulting policies towards Pakistani members has annoyed me to this level..
    On "Pakistan defence forum" we the Pakistanis are free to be kicked by Pakistani moderators and Foreign moderators alike.
    Now now,50,000 strong community,most of them Pakistanis,and you cant find suitable moderators for a "Pakistani" website? and you have to hire from abroad.
    What message you are sending about Pakistan? That we are so dumb and intellectually bankrupt that we need foreigners to correct us and tame us.
    I know the website has any foreign members which is fine,but i have yet to find any other "national" or country centric forum which claims to be the representative of a certain country but Admin team is from abroad.
    Now the situation is that they the foreigners can roam freely on the website,but we the Pakistanis are always afraid to enter any foreign section as they got their own "heavily biased" moderators who will ban us if we utter any comment of disagreement or of not their liking.
    While they are free to openly insult Islam and Pakistan...

    Well that's not why i joined that website..I joined a website where Pakistan and Islam if not praised,at least wont be openly insulted,and that too by foreigners.

    *********** change your name to Defence.AntiPK
    The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to safriz For This Useful Post: bored,Durrani,Express,Felix,Hafiz,JonAsad,KingKong,Major Sam,Mirza44,Razamustafa76,Sinbad,sparkling,Tariq,Wajid47


  2. #2
    Senior Member Wajid47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5,491
    Thanks
    3118
    Pakistan Pakistan

    Re: *********** sold out to "Foreigners" :D

    Took you so long to come to the conclusion? Farookee and rent boy Aqueel will do whatever they have to for a bit of $$. These clowns have no interest in Pakistan. They are beghairat to the core.
    Give them money and they will allow you to do anything. Chuthia Farookee
    The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wajid47 For This Useful Post: Express,Felix,Hafiz,KingKong,Major Sam,Razamustafa76,Tariq


  3. #3
    Member Tariq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    150
    Thanks
    70
    Pakistan Pakistan

    Re: *********** sold out to "Foreigners" :D

    It took me just a month to realize what moral character the administration of defence.(anything but pk) has
    The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tariq For This Useful Post: Express,Razamustafa76,sparkling


  4. #4
    Senior Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,517
    Thanks
    2606
    Pakistan Pakistan

    Re: *********** sold out to "Foreigners" :D

    Exposing is the best we can do. Only a matter of time before the truth is heard.
    A leopard cant change its spots, nor can a zebra change its stripes.
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Felix For This Useful Post: bored,KingKong


  5. #5
    Senior Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,517
    Thanks
    2606
    Pakistan Pakistan

    Re: *********** sold out to "Foreigners" :D

    For those that are interested in these two Pakistani con men Ahsan Farooqui and Asim Aqueel (who now has changed his name on the internet to awesome since he got exposed) Check out these threads which expose them in the words of lots of independent people:


    http://www.pakistanaffairs.pk/thread...defence-com%29

    http://www.pakistanaffairs.pk/thread...R-FORUMS-SITES

  6. #6
    Senior Member KingKong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,846
    Thanks
    5485
    Pakistan UK

    Re: *********** sold out to "Foreigners" :D

    Quote Originally Posted by safriz View Post
    Hey ho...
    Never thought i will be opening this thread being the hardcore supporter of *********** for over 3 years.
    But their unthoughtful and insulting policies towards Pakistani members has annoyed me to this level..
    On "Pakistan defence forum" we the Pakistanis are free to be kicked by Pakistani moderators and Foreign moderators alike.
    Now now,50,000 strong community,most of them Pakistanis,and you cant find suitable moderators for a "Pakistani" website? and you have to hire from abroad.
    What message you are sending about Pakistan? That we are so dumb and intellectually bankrupt that we need foreigners to correct us and tame us.
    I know the website has any foreign members which is fine,but i have yet to find any other "national" or country centric forum which claims to be the representative of a certain country but Admin team is from abroad.
    Now the situation is that they the foreigners can roam freely on the website,but we the Pakistanis are always afraid to enter any foreign section as they got their own "heavily biased" moderators who will ban us if we utter any comment of disagreement or of not their liking.
    While they are free to openly insult Islam and Pakistan...

    Well that's not why i joined that website..I joined a website where Pakistan and Islam if not praised,at least wont be openly insulted,and that too by foreigners.

    *********** change your name to Defence.AntiPK
    Another person now knows the truth.

  7. #7
    Member JonAsad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    591
    Thanks
    784
    Pakistan Saudi Arabia

    Re: *********** sold out to "Foreigners" :D

    No not again !!!!!!!!!
    The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JonAsad For This Useful Post: bored,contract killer,Irfan Baloch,KRAIT,Major Sam,Superkaif,Tariq


  8. #8
    Senior Member Alpha1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Elysium
    Posts
    2,634
    Thanks
    2202
    Pakistan Pakistan

    Re: *********** sold out to "Foreigners" :D

    [MENTION=43]safriz[/MENTION] which MOD are u talking about?
    The Following User Says Thank You to Alpha1 For This Useful Post: Tariq

    Last edited by Alpha1; 11th July 2013 at 19:14.
    “Pursue one great decisive aim with force and determination.”
    - Carl von Clausewitz

  9. #9
    Member Irfan Baloch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,305
    Thanks
    1515
    Pakistan Pakistan

    Re: *********** sold out to "Foreigners" :D

    Quote Originally Posted by JonAsad View Post
    No not again !!!!!!!!!
    I agree,
    if I understand what you meant ... I would say lets not get into mud slinging
    our web community represents our national character so naming few people is pointless when its the collective national personality which has a big question mark over it.
    [MENTION=43]safriz[/MENTION]
    you continue with your righteous path of your choosing and dont worry about the rest. why complain over how some websites are run when our own commission on Abotabad decided to sell the story to a foreign news channel instead of officially publishing it in Pakistan.
    The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Irfan Baloch For This Useful Post: bored,contract killer,JonAsad,Major Sam,Red Crow


  10. #10
    Facebook Editor safriz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,658
    Thanks
    5027
    Pakistan Pakistan

    Re: *********** sold out to "Foreigners" :D

    Quote Originally Posted by JonAsad View Post
    No not again !!!!!!!!!
    well it happened again.....i thought they had their lesson after estranging so many well good members,and will treat "Contributing members" with respect...But no after so much time on there i was proved wrong.
    Many thousands of good quality posts later,they hand us over to a foreigner who has hardly been there for 4-5 months.Nobody likes to be bossed around by idiots....specially when the "Admin team member from abroad" is so down right inexperienced and has a personal vendetta against you.
    Now go try reasoning with them in PMs and a certain hidden section and get your rear end kicked further with tons of internetty insults.

    oh well
    The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to safriz For This Useful Post: bored,JonAsad,sparkling,Wajid47

    Last edited by safriz; 11th July 2013 at 17:11.

  11. #11
    Elite Member sparkling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,371
    Thanks
    2444
    Pakistan Pakistan

    Cool Re: *********** sold out to "Foreigners" :D

    Quote Originally Posted by safriz View Post
    well it happened again.....i thought they had their lesson after estranging so many well good members,and will treat "Contributing members" with respect...But no after so much time on there i was proved wrong.
    Many thousands of good quality posts later,they hand us over to a foreigner who has hardly been there for 4-5 months.Nobody likes to be bossed around by idiots....specially when the "Admin team member from abroad" is so down right inexperienced and has a personal vendetta against you.
    Now go try reasoning with them in PMs and a certain hidden section and get your rear end kicked further with tons of internetty insults.

    oh well

    I was on that site from 2009 to 2012 and contributed all the knowledge I had. It was a big part of my spare time. I was constantly abused by Indian trolls and as a think tank expected to be "better administered" by mods. Asim Aquil told me freedom of speech was important bla bla bla. He hid behind these words and allowed Indians constantly call our nation failed state and beggar nation. There is only so much you can take. I can understand [MENTION=43]safriz[/MENTION] after doing so much you expect a bit of izzath in return.

    Time to move on and eventually they will get what they deserve.
    The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sparkling For This Useful Post: bored,Pak92,safriz,Wajid47


  12. #12
    Facebook Editor safriz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,658
    Thanks
    5027
    Pakistan Pakistan

    Re: *********** sold out to "Foreigners" :D

    Quote Originally Posted by sparkling View Post
    I was on that site from 2009 to 2012 and contributed all the knowledge I had. It was a big part of my spare time. I was constantly abused by Indian trolls and as a think tank expected to be "better administered" by mods. Asim Aquil told me freedom of speech was important bla bla bla. He hid behind these words and allowed Indians constantly call our nation failed state and beggar nation. There is only so much you can take. I can understand [MENTION=43]safriz[/MENTION] after doing so much you expect a bit of izzath in return.

    Time to move on and eventually they will get what they deserve.
    Their favoritism shifts from country to country..Pakistan is way down the list...
    In addition to insulting Pakistan,their forum is doing excellent at hosting all the anti-Islam content,anybody from anywhere in the world can come and vent their spleen against Islam...
    A Turkish member posted this "gem" which any Muslim will understand what exactly its making fun of..and no amount of reporting will make them to remove this content...

    http://i.capsspot.com/s/25/4/541850.gif

    Myself happens to be both Pro Pakistan and Pro Islam,and its hard for me to keep shut while somebody is abusing Islam...
    The Following User Says Thank You to safriz For This Useful Post: bored


  13. #13
    Elite Member Agnostic_Indian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,027
    Thanks
    611
    India India

    Re: *********** sold out to "Foreigners" :D

    Quote Originally Posted by sparkling View Post
    I was on that site from 2009 to 2012 and contributed all the knowledge I had. It was a big part of my spare time. I was constantly abused by Indian trolls and as a think tank expected to be "better administered" by mods. Asim Aquil told me freedom of speech was important bla bla bla. He hid behind these words and allowed Indians constantly call our nation failed state and beggar nation. There is only so much you can take. I can understand [MENTION=43]safriz[/MENTION] after doing so much you expect a bit of izzath in return.

    Time to move on and eventually they will get what they deserve.
    what was your user name "sparklingway"?

  14. #14
    Facebook Editor safriz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,658
    Thanks
    5027
    Pakistan Pakistan

    Re: *********** sold out to "Foreigners" :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1 View Post
    [MENTION=43]safriz[/MENTION] which MOD are u talking about?
    a foreigner....Thats all i can say..
    The Following User Says Thank You to safriz For This Useful Post: Tariq


  15. #15
    Senior Member Pak92's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,841
    Thanks
    1636
    Pakistan Pakistan

    Re: *********** sold out to "Foreigners" :D

    Quote Originally Posted by safriz View Post
    Their favoritism shifts from country to country..Pakistan is way down the list...
    In addition to insulting Pakistan,their forum is doing excellent at hosting all the anti-Islam content,anybody from anywhere in the world can come and vent their spleen against Islam...
    A Turkish member posted this "gem" which any Muslim will understand what exactly its making fun of..and no amount of reporting will make them to remove this content...

    http://i.capsspot.com/s/25/4/541850.gif

    Myself happens to be both Pro Pakistan and Pro Islam,and its hard for me to keep shut while somebody is abusing Islam...
    This is really out of order. Now I understand your point of view
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pak92 For This Useful Post: bored,Major Sam


  16. #16
    Member Tariq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    150
    Thanks
    70
    Pakistan Pakistan

    Re: defencedotpk sold out to "Foreigners" :D

    PDF finaly banned me!

  17. #17
    Senior Member Express's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10,678
    Thanks
    7341
    Pakistan Pakistan

    Re: defencedotpk sold out to "Foreigners" :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Tariq View Post
    PDF finaly banned me!
    Why? What did you do?

  18. #18
    Member JonAsad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    591
    Thanks
    784
    Pakistan Saudi Arabia

    Re: *********** sold out to "Foreigners" :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Agnostic_Indian View Post
    what was your user name "sparklingway"?
    His name cannot be sparklingway-
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JonAsad For This Useful Post: bored,KRAIT


  19. #19
    Elite Member sparkling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,371
    Thanks
    2444
    Pakistan Pakistan

    Re: *********** sold out to "Foreigners" :D

    Quote Originally Posted by JonAsad View Post
    His name cannot be sparklingway-
    I have confirmed with Agnostic Indian who I was on P D F. I was and am not Sparklingway
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sparkling For This Useful Post: JonAsad,KingKong


  20. #20
    Elite Member Sinan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,234
    Thanks
    1333
    Turkey Turkey

    Re: *********** sold out to "Foreigners" :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1 View Post
    [MENTION=43]safriz[/MENTION] which MOD are u talking about?
    He is talking directly to us. There was the issue going by Safriz and the rest of the Turkish members. I will not go into details. Now we are here and opened a thread to discuss any topics regarding Turks and Turkey.

    Please decide for yourselfs.
    The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sinan For This Useful Post: Aryan_B,bored,JonAsad


Page 1 of 50 12345611 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. KSA to expel foreigners disrespecting Ramazan
    By Razamustafa76 in forum Faith & Spirituality
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10th July 2013, 05:15
  2. Foreigners Ask: Is India Safe?
    By Hafiz in forum Indian Affairs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 20th March 2013, 13:52
  3. Karzai blames foreigners for corruption
    By Wajid47 in forum Afghanistan Affairs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2nd January 2013, 09:39
  4. Balochistan: foreigners using banned outfits, says Malik
    By Aryan_B in forum Current Affairs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 3rd August 2012, 14:36

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us on twitter Follow us on twitter