Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: defencedotpk sold out to "Foreigners" :D

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Re: defencedotpk sold out to "Foreigners" :D

Quote Originally Posted by Sinan View Post
    Nope dude. If he has some accusations. I will always have the answer for his accusations.
    You need to have a look at dictionary meaning of accusation..
    Or to help you understand the meaning i will give you a recent example..
    A few comments ago i posted a "Link" about Incest in Turkey....and that was that...i said nothing about it,i didn't even post the whole article..just a link (to test your claims about how open you lot are about discussions)

and you "Accused" me of blaming the whole of Turkey of Incest..

that's called accusation...which you did on me..Not the other way round.

YTou should really work on this..every comment or news article posted is not an accusation..

Once you take it as an "accusation" you start being angry and the discussion becomes a Mud slinging competition...

You say you wanted to discuss matters here..But sorry you failed my little test...

I rather stay away from Turks...But don't worry you got plenty of Pakistanis here who will thank every post of yours..meaningful or meaningless , doesn't matter..
    Our people are star struck by every other nationality except one nationality "Pakistani".

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

[MENTION=43]safriz[/MENTION] mate I used to look forward to your posts but this Turk obsession thing is a bit much. Though we welcome all this is a Pakistani forum. What is worrying me is that you as some others in the past have done going over the top with defencedot pk. You are now getting to the dangerous stage that your valid complaints against defencedotpk are starting to look invalid.

You should let people make their own mind that Ahsan Farooqi and Asim Aqueel are poor beggars who have no money and they need to make money from their site defencedot pk. They have to suck up to all nationalities to make money. Look at the way anyone leaving that forum gets chased by "let us address your concerns", then banned all together or given a promotion be that mod or junior TT. All you have to do is ask all to read these threads below which expose them for taking donations of people when they didnt need to and for taking money off members under false presentations. [MENTION=3907]Sinan[/MENTION] [MENTION=3902]Neptune[/MENTION] please do read these threads and make your own mind about that crook:

http://www.pakistanaffairs.pk/thread...R-FORUMS-SITES

http://www.pakistanaffairs.pk/thread...defence-com%29

http://www.pakistanaffairs.pk/thread...rofiles-by-PDF
    [MENTION=3907]Sinan[/MENTION] [MENTION=3902]Neptune[/MENTION] if you leave and don't do what that thief farooqi wants he may use your id as well

Thanks
    Turkey Turkey

Quote Originally Posted by safriz View Post
    You need to have a look at dictionary meaning of accusation..
    Or to help you understand the meaning i will give you a recent example..
    A few comments ago i posted a "Link" about Incest in Turkey....and that was that...i said nothing about it,i didn't even post the whole article..just a link (to test your claims about how open you lot are about discussions)
    and you "Accused" me of blaming the whole of Turkey of Incest..
    that's called accusation...which you did on me..Not the other way round.
    YTou should really work on this..every comment or news article posted is not an accusation..
    Once you take it as an "accusation" you start being angry and the discussion becomes a Mud slinging competition...
    You say you wanted to discuss matters here..But sorry you failed my little test...
    I rather stay away from Turks...But don't worry you got plenty of Pakistanis here who will thank every post of yours..meaningful or meaningless , doesn't matter..
    Our people are star struck by every other nationality except one nationality "Pakistani".
    Accusation: a charge or claim that someone has done something illegal or wrong:
    http://oxforddictionaries.com/defini...ish/accusation

What i said before was; "So, what is your point ? Because of this article all of the Turks happens to be incest ?"

First, i am asking your intention of posting the article, second i'am giving an example.

But what you said above was accusing me of not knowing the meaning of "accusation" which you did.

As for the rest of your post, i don't like to repeat things over and over again.
    Last edited by Sinan; 22nd July 2013 at 09:35.

Thanks
    India Mozambique

Quote Originally Posted by Hafiz View Post
    Die PDF Die !!!
    Thank God!! for you, its not only India.
    The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to contract killer For This Useful Post: KRAIT,Red Crow,truthseer

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

[MENTION=3907]Sinan[/MENTION] please can you skim these threads and let me have your opinions

[MENTION=3907]Sinan[/MENTION] [MENTION=3902]Neptune[/MENTION] if you leave and don't do what that thief farooqi wants he may use your id as well[/QUOTE]

Thanks
    Turkey Turkey

Quote Originally Posted by Wajid47 View Post
    [MENTION=3907]Sinan[/MENTION] please can you skim these threads and let me have your opinions

[MENTION=3907]Sinan[/MENTION] [MENTION=3902]Neptune[/MENTION] if you leave and don't do what that thief farooqi wants he may use your id as well
    [/QUOTE]

Hmm, this looks like some kind of forum wars. I'm not interested really. I joined these forums for discussing, have the opinions of the foreign people, and to gain knowledge about Turkish defence industry.

I'm not leaving defencedotpk any time soon. I have lots of friends there. And i'm able to discuss with a variety of nations.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by Sinan View Post

Hmm, this looks like some kind of forum wars. I'm not interested really. I joined these forums for discussing, have the opinions of the foreign people, and to gain knowledge about Turkish defence industry.

I'm not leaving defencedotpk any time soon. I have lots of friends there. And i'm able to discuss with a variety of nations.
    No one asked you to leave. No one in management here asked us not to post there. however the fact that they stole money of members should be a warning to you not donate any money to them. It is from that prospective that I asked you to read, but what you do is a matter for you good luck
    The Following User Says Thank You to Wajid47 For This Useful Post: Sinan

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

[MENTION=43]safriz[/MENTION] mate I used to look forward to your posts but this Turk obsession thing is a bit much. Though we welcome all this is a Pakistani forum. What is worrying me is that you as some others in the past have done going over the top with defencedot pk. You are now getting to the dangerous stage that your valid complaints against defencedotpk are starting to look invalid.

You should let people make their own mind that Ahsan Farooqi and Asim Aqueel are poor beggars who have no money and they need to make money from their site defencedot pk. They have to suck up to all nationalities to make money. Look at the way anyone leaving that forum gets chased by "let us address your concerns", then banned all together or given a promotion be that mod or junior TT. All you have to do is ask all to read these threads below which expose them for taking donations of people when they didnt need to and for taking money off members under false presentations. [MENTION=3907]Sinan[/MENTION] [MENTION=3902]Neptune[/MENTION] please do read these threads and make your own mind about that crook:

your interference was not needed.....but now that you have interfered.....I can say only one thing.
    "facepalm".

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

your interference was not needed.....but now that you have interfered.....I can say only one thing.
    "facepalm".
    Ok [MENTION=43]safriz[/MENTION] I will leave this thread to you mate at least you are in no danger off being banned and have freedom of speech here

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Ok [MENTION=43]safriz[/MENTION] I will leave this thread to you mate at least you are in no danger off being banned and have freedom of speech here
    my dear...why this section is called shrek's couch?
    and why in the description it says "rants raves"?
    why would I get banned for "ranting raving" in a section dedicated for just that?
    Doesn't make sense now...does it?
    The Following User Says Thank You to safriz For This Useful Post: Wajid47

Thanks
    Turkey Turkey

No one asked you to leave. No one in management here asked us not to post there. however the fact that they stole money of members should be a warning to you not donate any money to them. It is from that prospective that I asked you to read, but what you do is a matter for you good luck
    Okay, thanks for the warning. Though they shouldn't need donation, rating of the site is not bad. And they are using ads.
    The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sinan For This Useful Post: Aryan_B,sami,Sinbad,Wajid47

Thanks
    Pakistan United Arab Emirates

Forget defenceDOTpk !!! PakistanAffairs is the place to be !!!
    Are you okay Hafiz bhai? You haven't mentioned India in this post. I think you may need a visit to a doctor!
    The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hope For This Useful Post: bored,contract killer,Felix,KingKong,Sinbad,Wajid47

Thanks
    Brunei Brunei

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    Are you okay Hafiz bhai? You haven't mentioned India in this post. I think you may need a visit to a doctor!
    Hey stop picking on poor Hafiz.....he has NOTHING against India or any other country.
    The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hafiz For This Useful Post: bored,Felix,Sinbad

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    that's funnnny
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Felix For This Useful Post: bored,KingKong

Thanks
    Pakistan England

my dear...why this section is called shrek's couch?
    and why in the description it says "rants raves"?
    why would I get banned for "ranting raving" in a section dedicated for just that?
    Doesn't make sense now...does it?
    He was comparing this site to that sh1t hole site that you are talking about mate. He meant you will im sure have your freedom of speech on here as compared to on their and wont get banned.

Thanks
    Brunei Brunei

Why are there so many indian fanatics in PDF? I am not against indians but the majority of indians on PDF are disrespectful..They have the audacity to sit on PDF and call imran khan "taliban khan" i don't think he did anything to indians to deserve being called that.I thought indians hated pakistan but turns out they gotta mental obsession with

Thanks
    Mozambique Argentina

Its a well known fact that defenceDotpk is too soft on Indian members.

I know many people who left defenceDOTpk.
    The Following User Says Thank You to Durrani For This Useful Post: Hafiz

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Why are there so many indian fanatics in PDF? I am not against indians but the majority of indians on PDF are disrespectful..They have the audacity to sit on PDF and call imran khan "taliban khan" i don't think he did anything to indians to deserve being called that.I thought indians hated pakistan but turns out they gotta mental obsession with
    We know for the sake of $$ they allow them to abuse the nation
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wajid47 For This Useful Post: Durrani,Hafiz

Thanks
    India India

We know for the sake of $$ they allow them to abuse the nation
    a cherry picked statement out of context, that too probably by a newbie is not a good example of Indian's behaviour, I can point out ten times worse statements from Pakistanis also . And funny thing is that I have a complaint(and many Indian members share my opinion ) that the said website is not allowing many threads which Indians want to discuss, they are quick to close certain topics, I believe they show partiality to Indian members in infraction policy , but at the same time same is the complaint by Pakistanis that they are lenient to Indians, So I guess what each person sees as a partiality is very subjective, some think allowing Indian Pov is partiality, some think allowing criticism of Islam is partiality, some think allowing Indians to comment on Pakistani topics is partiality, some think not allowing the above is partiality. I believe any subjective should be allowed to debate as long as the debate is rational and constructive. please not I am not defending or endorsing any website, but presenting my POV.
    The Following User Says Thank You to Agnostic_Indian For This Useful Post: contract killer

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Funny they dont beg for donations any more. They used to have an icon for donations/begging before they were exposed for stealing money. Is it not great they used to abuse people now they beg by saying "oh please ask so and so if we can address his concerns". Thank God for this site making Farooqi beg members to stay with him.

They are partial and can and do ban more Indians as they allow multiple IDS. The best of and most active of Pakistanis have left them. They simply dont have many Pakistanis. Especially if you take out their multiple own ID's

What you got left 17 year old liars like last hope or windjammer who pretends he is an expert on PAF when in reality he works as a shop assistant 12 hours a day 7 days a week in a shop till on minimum pay and state handouts. Oh he also pretends he is single and young lols
    The Following User Says Thank You to Wajid47 For This Useful Post: Hafiz

Last edited by Wajid47; 24th July 2013 at 08:11.

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast