Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: defencedotpk sold out to "Foreigners" :D

Thanks
    Pakistan United Arab Emirates

Re: *********** sold out to "Foreigners" :D

Quote Originally Posted by Sinan View Post
    He is talking directly to us. There was the issue going by Safriz and the rest of the Turkish members. I will not go into details. Now we are here and opened a thread to discuss any topics regarding Turks and Turkey.

Please decide for yourselfs.
    I don't understand what the issue is with Safriz. The Turkish members on here have been a delight and pleasure to listen to their views. You cant judge a whole nation by the action of 1 or 2 people. That's naīve. We get good and bad in all countries
    The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hope For This Useful Post: bored,contract killer,Express,Major Sam,Pak92,Red Crow,Sinan,sparkling,Wajid47

Thanks
    Brunei Brunei

Re: defencedotpk sold out to "Foreigners" :D

Die PDF Die !!!
    The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hafiz For This Useful Post: Aryan_B,KingKong,sparkling

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by Express View Post
    Why? What did you do?
    I am discussing it with them in the Secret section

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    I don't understand what the issue is with Safriz. The Turkish members on here have been a delight and pleasure to listen to their views. You cant judge a whole nation by the action of 1 or 2 people. That's naīve. We get good and bad in all countries
    Try disagreeing with them and criticize their country/Government policies/History/secularism/way of life and
    Then your little Turkish delight will fizzle away.....No matter how many credible links,news articles or reasoning you post to justify your arguments,the Turkish answer to you will be a big hissy report to the site admin and some swear word to you.
    As long as you agree with them,your Turkish Delight will carry on.....
    Tell you what..even a bush man Zulu of south Africa (yep,been there and talked to them) will be nice as long as you are praising them and agreeing with them..The real litmus test of civility is when you disagree with people and criticize them,and Turks (at least their netizens) simply cant take it...
    As soon as you criticize them you will see their real faces which are ugly i can tell you... (Powers up above can now edit/delete this post as usual.)
    Last edited by safriz; 21st July 2013 at 16:24.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

He is talking directly to us. There was the issue going by Safriz and the rest of the Turkish members. I will not go into details. Now we are here and opened a thread to discuss any topics regarding Turks and Turkey.

Please decide for yourselfs.
    You're trying to put on a very cute and cuddly face on here...
    Mind you i am no longer discussing with you the Turks...or things had been different...
    If i post the credible and verifiable line HERE
    even you will start swearing as hell and threatening site admin of all sorts..and blame me..instead of discussing the article itself....

Thanks
    Pakistan UK

Quote Originally Posted by safriz View Post
    Try disagreeing with them and criticize their country/Government policies/History/secularism/way of life and
    Then your little Turkish delight will fizzle away.....No matter how many credible links,news articles or reasoning you post to justify your arguments,the Turkish answer to you will be a big hissy report to the site admin and some swear word to you.
    Tell you what..even a bush man Zulu of south Africa (yep,been there and talked to them) will be nice as long as you are praising them and agreeing with them..The real litmus test of civility is when you disagree with people and criticize them,and Turks (at least their netizens) simply cant take it...
    As soon as you criticize them you will see their real faces which are ugly i can tell you... (Powers up above can now edit/delete this post as usual.)
    With respect I haven't seen 1 post on here that can be classed as unreasonable and unsuitable. Frankly don't care what happens on other forums but on here all is good and as far as im concerned don't see any issues.

Thanks
    Turkey Turkey

Criticize and disagreeing is one thing, insulting is another thing. You have crossed that border many times.

Look, i opened a thread for this. http://www.pakistanaffairs.pk/thread...Turkey-Affairs. You can criticize as much as you can, just keep your manners.

You're trying to put on a very cute and cuddly face on here...
    Mind you i am no longer discussing with you the Turks...or things had been different...
    If i post the credible and verifiable line HERE
    even you will start swearing as hell and threatening site admin of all sorts..and blame me..instead of discussing the article itself....
    What is the point in showing this article. For the article, i would say these things happen in the less developed regions in Turkey. There are few public cases going on. Public is deeply resenting these kinds of things and wants the capital punishment back.

So, what is your point ? Because of this article all of the Turks happens to be incest ?
    The Following User Says Thank You to Sinan For This Useful Post: Hope

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

So, what is your point ? Because of this article all of the Turks happens to be incest ?
    Lol...Thanks
    You just proved my point..I never say anything disrespectful..
    You turks make absurd assumptions about yourself as you just did here....
    I just posted a link from a Turkish news paper and you went on to "assume" that its me who is blaming Turkey of incest (a very insulting generalization by a Turk for Turkey) and even got offended based on that assumption and had the cheek to blame me on that, which was your own not mine.I just posted an article and a credible one.

That shows whats the exact "Problem" with Turkish netizens.

You post an article..Turks come and make an insulting assumption and blame you for that...

I hope it clears the "problem" between me and the Turks...

Just a heads up for al of you website members who are so star struck by Turksih arrival...
    Thats whats going to happen to you...

The thread has merely crossed 4 pages and nobody has been critical enough of Turkey yet..once you do that,you will see the real Turk netizens as you saw here in my Little experiment

Thanks
    Turkey Turkey

Lol...Thanks
    You just proved my point..I never say anything disrespectful..
    You turks make absurd assumptions about yourself as you just did here....
    I just posted a link from a Turkish news paper and you went on to "assume" that its me who is blaming Turkey of incest (a very insulting generalization by a Turk for Turkey) and even got offended based on that assumption and had the cheek to blame me on that, which was your own not mine.I just posted an article and a credible one.

That shows whats the exact "Problem" with Turkish netizens.
    That would be the exact attitude which i would expect of you why, because you still accuse all Turks from my response....

And you didn't explained why you shared that article....

You post an article..Turks come and make an insulting assumption and blame you for that...
    Nope, you post tens of negative posts all around the forum, than a Turkish member (not all the Turks) would became suspective of your posts.

I hope it clears the "problem" between me and the Turks...
    Just a heads up for al of you website members who are so star struck by Turksih arrival...
    Thats whats going to happen to you...
    The thread has merely crossed 4 pages and nobody has been critical enough of Turkey yet..once you do that,you will see the real Turk netizens as you saw here in my Little experiment
    Why don't you be critical to prove your point than ?

--------------------------------------

Another point i always refer to you as "You" and you refer to me as "You Turks."

Thanks
    Pakistan Europe

Chill you two!! No point blowing your temper during fasting!
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bored For This Useful Post: Hope,Sinan

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

That would be the exact attitude which i would expect of you why, because you still accuse all Turks from my response....
    Nothing wrong with posting negative news about a country as long as its credible and supported with web links and arguments
    And you didn't explained why you shared that article....
    I posted an article,if you don't like it counter argue it with good reason....On the contrary your Turkish attitude is "How dare a Third word netizen post a negative news about Turkey" ..(Same attitude against me on Occupy Gezi Facebook page where i used to post and still do,that's why i call it a general Turk attitude,based on experience on Multiple platforms)
    Same as here,you are insisting on asking me why i posted the article....I say Why not?

Nope, you post tens of negative posts all around the forum, than a Turkish member (not all the Turks) would became suspective of your posts.
    suspecting of what?

Why don't you be critical to prove your point than ?
    No point....Pakistanis are in Blind love with Turkey based on some old Ottoman heritage of Turkey, and not only you but they too will become my enemy as it happened elsewhere...

--------------------------------------

Another point i always refer to you as "You" and you refer to me as "You Turks."
    Calling a Turk a "Turk" isnt wrong and isnt generalization.
    You hide behind this accusation to try and stop me from bringing up the negativity in/of Turkey/Turkish
    The Following User Says Thank You to safriz For This Useful Post: Mirza44

Last edited by safriz; 21st July 2013 at 19:55.

Thanks
    Turkey Turkey

[MENTION=3907]Sinan[/MENTION], stop replying to him.
    The Following User Says Thank You to Neptune For This Useful Post: sparkling

Thanks
    Mozambique Argentina

Hey ho...
    Never thought i will be opening this thread being the hardcore supporter of *********** for over 3 years.
    But their unthoughtful and insulting policies towards Pakistani members has annoyed me to this level..
    On "Pakistan defence forum" we the Pakistanis are free to be kicked by Pakistani moderators and Foreign moderators alike.
    Now now,50,000 strong community,most of them Pakistanis,and you cant find suitable moderators for a "Pakistani" website? and you have to hire from abroad.
    What message you are sending about Pakistan? That we are so dumb and intellectually bankrupt that we need foreigners to correct us and tame us.
    I know the website has any foreign members which is fine,but i have yet to find any other "national" or country centric forum which claims to be the representative of a certain country but Admin team is from abroad.
    Now the situation is that they the foreigners can roam freely on the website,but we the Pakistanis are always afraid to enter any foreign section as they got their own "heavily biased" moderators who will ban us if we utter any comment of disagreement or of not their liking.
    While they are free to openly insult Islam and Pakistan...

Well that's not why i joined that website..I joined a website where Pakistan and Islam if not praised,at least wont be openly insulted,and that too by foreigners.

*********** change your name to Defence.AntiPK
    I too fled from that site before many intellectuals left that site. I went somewhere else.
    The Following User Says Thank You to Durrani For This Useful Post: sami

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

[MENTION=2409]Durrani[/MENTION] what was your handle there?

Thanks
    Mozambique Argentina

Quote Originally Posted by Tariq View Post
    [MENTION=2409]Durrani[/MENTION] what was your handle there?
    If you want to know you can personally ask Aryan_B.

Pretty much the same reasons.
    The Following User Says Thank You to Durrani For This Useful Post: sami

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by Durrani View Post
    If you want to know you can personally ask Aryan_B.

Pretty much the same reasons.
    you can PM me
    The Following User Says Thank You to Tariq For This Useful Post: Durrani

Thanks
    Turkey Turkey

Quote Originally Posted by Neptune View Post
    Nope dude. If he has some accusations. I will always have the answer for his accusations.
    The Following User Says Thank You to Sinan For This Useful Post: sami

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by Neptune View Post
    why?
    the truth gets revealed...that's why?
    or are you missing your "teenager style" moderation rights on some other place

Thanks
    Turkey Turkey

Nothing wrong with posting negative news about a country as long as its credible and supported with web links and arguments
    Unreleated to my comment.

I posted an article,if you don't like it counter argue it with good reason....On the contrary your Turkish attitude is "How dare a Third word netizen post a negative news about Turkey" ..(Same attitude against me on Occupy Gezi Facebook page where i used to post and still do,that's why i call it a general Turk attitude,based on experience on Multiple platforms)
    I never said something about your nationality or your country. You just posted a article and i commented to that article. You never said something to be counter-argued. You still call general Turk attitude. And no most of the Turk's argued with you, but only a few used harsh language with you. So stop blaming Turks as a nation.

Same as here,you are insisting on asking me why i posted the article....I say Why not?
    As you can't say it, i will say will for you. You thought by posting a negative article about Turkey, i would go wild and say some nasty stuff. And you would say " Hey guys, you see that Turk, i told you before". But no, as i said before stop generalizing Turks. I never said the things you accuse us for.

No point....Pakistanis are in Blind love with Turkey based on some old Ottoman heritage of Turkey, and not only you but they too will become my enemy as it happened elsewhere...
    I will never want any Pakistanis to blind love with Turkey. Talk with us, see Turkey's actions/decisions, have some knowledge about us. Then decide to hate or love us.

Calling a Turk a "Turk" isnt wrong and isnt generalization.
    Calling "you Turks" is a generalization as you did before.

You hide behind this accusation to try and stop me from bringing up the negativity in/of Turkey/Turkish
    As i said before, critisize. Nobody is trying to stop you. We are simply disccusing.
    The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sinan For This Useful Post: Express,Hope,Red Crow

Thanks
    Brunei Brunei

Forget defenceDOTpk !!! PakistanAffairs is the place to be !!!
    The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hafiz For This Useful Post: Aryan_B,contract killer,Durrani,Express,Hope

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast