Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: IMPORTANT! Pakistan affairs wants you to click

Thanks
    China Pakistan

The avatar pictures tell us, these people are specials only including spark, irfan baloch?

Something wrong on here.

Thanks
    Pakistan England
    Nothing special the guy who designed it was told to pick agnostic superkaif bilal myself and any two members. But I see no harm it is not intended that these be the only members avatars be put on there will be more members, updates and information. We are still working on it. Please bear with us.

Now tell me raptor have you clicked like as one of the first and most loyal members of the site?

http://www.facebook.com/pakistanPKaffairs
    The Following User Says Thank You to Aryan_B For This Useful Post: RaptorRX

Thanks
    China Pakistan
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryan_B View Post
    Nothing special the guy who designed it was told to pick agnostic superkaif bilal myself and any two members. But I see no harm it is not intended that these be the only members avatars be put on there will be more members, updates and information. We are still working on it. Please bear with us.

Now tell me raptor have you clicked like as one of the first and most loyal members of the site?

Pakistan Affairs | Facebook
    I want to congratulate the Pakistan Affairs' facebook set-up, it is good to get more members and increase numbers, great job! Yeah, I do click the likes.

Sorry I am very busy lately...
    The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RaptorRX For This Useful Post: Aryan_B,Express,Spring,Superkaif

Last edited by RaptorRX; 15th September 2012 at 01:02.

Thanks
    Pakistan UK
    we were missing your posts raptor, hope you will join us and be as active as you were very soon
    The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spring For This Useful Post: Aryan_B,Express,RaptorRX

Thanks
    Pakistan England
    Quote Originally Posted by Spring View Post
    we were missing your posts raptor, hope you will join us and be as active as you were very soon
    Me too I always look out for raptors no nonsense posts.
    The Following User Says Thank You to Aryan_B For This Useful Post: RaptorRX

Thanks
    China Pakistan
    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorRX707 View Post
    [/IMG]

The avatar pictures tell us, these people are specials only including spark, irfan baloch?
    I think, these avatars are looking good to attract international members of different backgrounds. I appreciate you working hard as well as AgnosticMuslim. Don't need to change it. As I thought I get the wrong impressions.

Guys, just leave it.
    The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RaptorRX For This Useful Post: Aryan_B,Express,Hope,ManojKumar,Spring

Last edited by RaptorRX; 15th September 2012 at 04:17.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan
    Good to see its going well....

Thanks
    Pakistan England
    Have u been to our Facebook page yet

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryan_B View Post
    Have u been to our Facebook page yet
    I have been and done it
    The Following User Says Thank You to Wattan For This Useful Post: Aryan_B

Thanks
    Pakistan United Arab Emirates
    We seem to have plenty of visitors!

Thanks
    Pakistan England
    Quote Originally Posted by Wattan View Post
    I have been and done it
    Thanks Wattan

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan
    hey I found some Fouji with a moustache and I thought he looks familiar and then I got a PM from someone in PDF saying what am I doing in Pak affairs facebook, I didnt pay attention to it much thinking my Pak affairs posts were simply copied here for our facebook community

I thank you for the recognition but I will wait to earn it and the 1000 Zimbabwean dollars I am supposed to get for using my picture
    The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Irfan Baloch For This Useful Post: AgNoStIc MuSliM,Aryan_B,Express,JonAsad,Red Crow,Superkaif

Thanks
    Pakistan England
    We are up to 130 likes guys. keep it going get all your mates on FB to go on and click the likes
    The Following User Says Thank You to Aryan_B For This Useful Post: AgNoStIc MuSliM

Thanks
    Pakistan England
    Quote Originally Posted by Irfan Baloch View Post
    hey I found some Fouji with a moustache and I thought he looks familiar and then I got a PM from someone in PDF saying what am I doing in Pak affairs facebook, I didnt pay attention to it much thinking my Pak affairs posts were simply copied here for our facebook community

I thank you for the recognition but I will wait to earn it and the 1000 Zimbabwean dollars I am supposed to get for using my picture

Well perhaps you could ask them what words of wisdom and statements about current events from my brother Superkaif and colleague Agnostic Muslim from last year are doing on their Facebook page today??? I dont know about Agnostic but superkaif was never even made aware that his comments were being used to attract others to their sites. Certainly after recent events one would have expected them to remove and up date their site not to show Agnostic Muslim as an Admin and superkaif as a Think Tank on their forum. By the way you are also still there as a Think Tank/Mod.

In any event I have made screen copies on my computer in case they try to take them down and say they didn't have them up today.
    Last edited by Aryan_B; 16th September 2012 at 23:23.

Thanks
    Pakistan Netherlands
    Great initiative.
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jihad For This Useful Post: Aryan_B,Superkaif

Thanks
    Bangladesh Bangladesh
    I would 'like' the Facebook page of Pakistan Affairs but I already get a lot of harassment of being a member of two Pakistan forums ......

Thanks
    Pakistan UK
    Quote Originally Posted by MBI Munshi View Post
    I would 'like' the Facebook page of Pakistan Affairs but I already get a lot of harassment of being a member of two Pakistan forums ......
    Munshi this makes me quite sad,it should be nothing to do with other people,if something makes you happy,and say you wanted to join 10 forums then so be it,surely it has nothig to do with anyone else,why would it be their business to give you harrassment? True friends can mever harrass or make you feel uncomfortable,they support you and want you to be happy. Whatever your choices are

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan
    You cant click "like" because some other site may harass you? Are they so insecure?

Thanks
    Pakistan England
    This reminds me of the movie scene in Spartacus. Replace "I'm Spartacus" with "I clicked like at Pakistan affairs" at Face book. lol

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aryan_B For This Useful Post: Express,JonAsad,Superkaif

Last edited by Aryan_B; 17th September 2012 at 08:29.

Thanks
    Bangladesh Bangladesh
    If you were Bangladeshi and lived in Bangladesh you would understand my predicament. Indians and some Bangladeshis are always looking for a chance to paint me as a pro-Pakistani who opposed the outcome of 1971 and is therefore a traitor. This is a Pakistan forum so Pakistanis naturally do not have to face that problem but even look at the trouble that has started with PDF. Now magnify that 1000 times and you will understand my situation.
    The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MBI Munshi For This Useful Post: AgNoStIc MuSliM,Aryan_B,Hope,Superkaif

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast