Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: IMPORTANT - DDoS ATTACKS ON OTHER FORUMS/SITES

Thanks
    India India
    Quote Originally Posted by KRAIT View Post
    Look guys, as long as this forum remains neutral and doesn't get involved in anti-India or any other country, at least I don't have a problem whatsoever.

@Indian Members

Those who have registered and those visit this forum and haven't registered because people oftenly say that joining a Pakistani forum is not patriotic, kindly note that posting or registering on one forum doesn't mean patriotism. Its a lame excuse

If you want to be patriotic, go outside and do something for your country or atleast don't use internet for 1 month and give that money to NGOs or in other humanitarian organizations of your country

You are guest on this forum and if you want respect, respect them. Cheapness or using vulgar language just bring bad name to our country and can make things worse for us. I knew one of the senior Chinese member who become anti-India just because he got fed up by those Indians who were always abusing others. He even sent me a link where he defended India. But he became my friend and even asked other chinese member , not to bash me. So others will be friends as long as you are civil. Little fights and leg pulling is OK but just be careful.

Having said that if you find doctored pics and threads which can lead to any trouble in your country, report it to ADMINS directly. If they don't take action, leave the forum.

But don't get indulged in DDOSing. Its for children.

@Admins
    I remember the reason given by AA that they didn't know about that fake thread and Indian admin told him that it has been on AA's website for few weeks which was even reported many times but no action was taken (AM may know this). Don't know that was intentional or not, but it shouldn't happen here.

I urge you guys to be extra careful about PMs which many Indian members will send if we find anything like that thread, on this forum (It doesn't mean I doubt your efficiency, neutrality or anything). We all know India-Pakistan rivalry may push anyone to go to extreme.
    Replying to your post is not in the interest of the forum. So let it be.

Thanks
    India India
    Quote Originally Posted by RazPaK View Post
    Well things are getting heavy in here.

I urge Asim Aquil to register and create an account so that he may defend himself. Perhaps everyone can come to an agreement and make peace.
    PDF is a money making money. They earn in lakhs per month. Just check their alexa ranking and website worth. You will have a fair idea.

Still they ask for donations time to time. Its all money game and any other forum is a threat for them in terms of revenue and rankings.
    The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PoKeMon For This Useful Post: Aryan_B,Express,ManojKumar,Superkaif

Thanks
    Pakistan United States

I urge Asim Aquil to register and create an account so that he may defend himself. Perhaps everyone can come to an agreement and make peace.
    Yes, I would certainly like someone from PDF to provide some sort of evidence of their claims that Pakistan Affairs is collaborating with DFI to attack PDF (we have provided email excerpts from the Webmaster of PDF), and we would like someone from PDF management to explain the abusive language of their management and provide the financial details of their 'professionally run organization'.

$20,000 annually is a significant amount of money and should be accounted for, especially if the main source of this revenue is member donations, as is claimed by PDF management.
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AgNoStIc MuSliM For This Useful Post: Emmie,RazPaK

Thanks
    UK Pakistan

He bans us from his forum for NO breaking of rules and doesnt allow us to voice our side of the story?
    He changes our names and post count for NO breaking of rules.
    He constantly throws accusations at me and the rest and then retracts them.
    He and Ahsan are constantly swearing and lying whilst we have remain dignified.
    He up until 3 weeks before we left took $1000 donation for the "protection of the site" and subsdequently we learn him and Ahsan are creaming it in financially
    And you want us to allow him to have a voice on our forum? Razpak - with respect look at how they have treated us - i simply want them to get on with their forum and stop spreading malicious rumours and constantly lying and let us be.

Thanks.....
    The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Superkaif For This Useful Post: Emmie,Express,KingKong,Wattan

Thanks
    Pakistan United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Superkaif View Post
    He bans us from his forum for NO breaking of rules and doesnt allow us to voice our side of the story?
    He changes our names and post count for NO breaking of rules.
    He constantly throws accusations at me and the rest and then retracts them.
    He and Ahsan are constantly swearing and lying whilst we have remain dignified.
    He up until 3 weeks before we left took $1000 donation for the "protection of the site" and subsdequently we learn him and Ahsan are creaming it in financially
    And you want us to allow him to have a voice on our forum? Razpak - with respect look at how they have treated us - i simply want them to get on with their forum and stop spreading malicious rumours and constantly lying and let us be.

Thanks.....
    I understand how you're feeling Superkaif, but If they have wronged you, you must show resolve. There is no reason to bring yourself down to a negative level. You should let them answer for themselves, even If they didn't give you the opportunity to do so.

Thanks
    India India
    Even Techlahore left the forum and they tweaked his account as well.

The same tactic is played at other places as well.

If its not about money, why one should have problem with guys who open there own forums??

Why they need to ban and distort those users??

Why they need to abuse them and malign them??
    The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PoKeMon For This Useful Post: AgNoStIc MuSliM,Aryan_B,bilalhaider,RaptorRX

Thanks
    India India
    I understand how you're feeling Superkaif, but If they have wronged you, you must show resolve. There is no reason to bring yourself down to a negative level. You should let them answer for themselves, even If they didn't give you the opportunity to do so.
    Who is stopping them??

Why not you do a thing. Just open up a thread there and ask the rational behind asking for donations and the revenue they collect.

I would wonder if that thread will survive.
    The Following User Says Thank You to PoKeMon For This Useful Post: Aryan_B

Thanks
    Pakistan United States
    Quote Originally Posted by PoKeMon View Post
    Who is stopping them??

Why not you do a thing. Just open up a thread there and ask the rational behind asking for donations and the revenue they collect.

I would wonder if that thread will survive.

I'm only a civilian in the cross fire, but that sounds like a banning for me.
    The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RazPaK For This Useful Post: Aryan_B,genmirajborgza786,KRAIT,PoKeMon

Thanks
    India India
    I'm only a civilian in the cross fire, but that sounds like a banning for me.
    So even you know they have a lot to hide.

And you expect Asim to come clear.
    The Following User Says Thank You to PoKeMon For This Useful Post: Aryan_B

Thanks
    China Pakistan
    I was great fan of LahoreTech and its technology, they labelled him extremist religion by xxxxxx management. I had no single clue as I have notice many members who became new moderators and suddenly left PDF then hire new members occasionally.
    The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RaptorRX For This Useful Post: AgNoStIc MuSliM,Aryan_B,JonAsad

Thanks
    India India
    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorRX707 View Post
    I was great fan of LahoreTech and its technology, they labelled him extremist religion by xxxxxx management. I had no single clue as I have notice many members who became new moderators and suddenly left PDF then hire new members occasionally.
    The reason why he left was he didn't want to be a part of the forum which is a mouthpiece of fundamentalist and extremists.

This was his own comment.
    The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PoKeMon For This Useful Post: AgNoStIc MuSliM,JonAsad,RaptorRX

Thanks
    Pakistan United States
    The reason why he left was he didn't want to be a part of the forum which is a mouthpiece of fundamentalist and extremists.

This was his own comment.
    Along with the typical PDF management style of Webmaster overturning one of his infractions/bans without even informing Tech. Like I said, even I, as Administrator, was nothing more than a glorified mod.

Thanks
    India India
    Quote Originally Posted by AgNoStIc MuSliM View Post
    Along with the typical PDF management style of Webmaster overturning one of his infractions/bans without even informing Tech. Like I said, even I, as Administrator, was nothing more than a glorified mod.
    I have a personal complain against you as well AM

Thanks
    Pakistan England
    What I do not understand is why that forum and its management have to be so uncivil and make allegations which they have no evidence for whatsoever. If they have evidence of wrongdoing on my or our part go to the police we will cooperate with any investigation with any law enforcement agency in the world. Instead they play to a gallery much like our political leaders that lie and lie and lie.

Asim Aqeel either put up and go to the Police or go to your lawyers or shut up and get of my and our sites case.

Thanks
    Pakistan United States
    I have a personal complain against you as well AM
    What did I do

Thanks
    India India
    What did I do
    You banned "PoKeMon" there and thats too permanently and the reason given was I was a dual identity of some "Rahul Indian".

Who the hell was Rahul Indian??

Thanks
    Pakistan England
    I just got this from a member of our forum regarding a pm he got from (Ahsan F)

I'm xxxxxxx.

This is a pm I just got from Webmaster:

Hello,

That particular forum has been DDOSing PDF to make it inactive and poaching members to join their forum. Please delete all of your posts in that forum and don't login.

Thanks.

Man what are these guys doing?? Do they have no decorum???

Why the desperation??
    The Following User Says Thank You to Aryan_B For This Useful Post: Iranzamin

Last edited by Aryan_B; 31st August 2012 at 15:57. Reason: expletives not allowed

Thanks
    India India
    sorry to say,
    whether their administration were good or bad. You guys have no right to say anything about other forum . If guys has any problem with them then why not talk privately or simply leave it and forget about them? I really didn't expected this from a moderator. I can say that you are saying bad about them so you can attract their members.

But I don't give damn about what you guys are doing. Its just my opinion.

Thanks
    India UK
    All i want to say is i havent a clue about the previous shenanigans but after reading this thread you guys are lucky that you have got this platform to crack on with your ideologies and are better off without their presence. Have to say they do sound bitter. I am not a lawyer but if you take money pretending to be a charitable cause and are in fact making money does that consitute fraudulent activity? God they must feel embarrassed at being busted!!
    The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ManojKumar For This Useful Post: Aryan_B,KingKong,Superkaif

Thanks
    Pakistan England
    Quote Originally Posted by North-easterner View Post
    sorry to say,
    whether their administration were good or bad. You guys have no right to say anything about other forum or simply leave it and forget about them. If guys has any problem with them then why not talk privately? I really didn't expected this from a moderator. I can say that you are saying bad about them so you can attract their members.

But I don't give damn about what you guys are doing. Its just my opinion.
    We tried but they opened a thread and they called us names and were swearing at us. Please read all this thread from the beginning and you will see that

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast