Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Suggestions

Thanks
    Pakistan Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by RazPaK View Post
    There is a lot of technical work that needs to be done guys..
    Perhaps we need a thread where people can point out bugs and let the administrator know.
    The sooner we tweak this forum the better.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan
    Especially if the bugs are reproducing

Forum Administrator bilalhaider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan
    When you're creating a thread; when you create the title of the thread, and then you click on the body of the thread; there is some 'processing' that goes on at the thread's title which sees if a thread with the same/similar title has been created before or not. I think it is a very good functionality that we need, saves us from a lot of spamming & repetitive threads.
    The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bilalhaider For This Useful Post: Aryan_B,Jihad,Superkaif

Thanks
    Pakistan UK
    Try making a miscellaneous section where it wouldn't be about all these countries and just stuff like games and a thread about the latest music for perhaps the younger audience.. A lot more people would join if you created something like that.
    The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Penguin For This Useful Post: AK47,Phoenix,sami,Spring

Forum Administrator bilalhaider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    Try making a miscellaneous section where it wouldn't be about all these countries and just stuff like games and a thread about the latest music for perhaps the younger audience.. A lot more people would join if you created something like that.
    We could have a sticky thread in the Member's Club for all those things, because I mean, this is still primarily a Defense Forum, & in my opinion, we want to keep it like that.
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bilalhaider For This Useful Post: Aryan_B,Phoenix

Last edited by bilalhaider; 10th July 2012 at 22:36.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan
    I think it would be nice to be able to see the threads and for the forum to be more spread out. At the moment it is difficult to rummage through threads you have participated in. The categories are perhaps too contained?
    Overall its great though and I am really enjoying myself.
    The Following User Says Thank You to Phoenix For This Useful Post: Spring

Thanks
    Pakistan UK
    Quote Originally Posted by bilalhaider View Post
    We could have a sticky thread in the Member's Club for all those things, because I mean, this is still primarily a Defense Forum, & in my opinion, we want to keep it like that.
    Yes but still I think it would improve the forum...
    The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Penguin For This Useful Post: AK47,Spring,Superkaif

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan
    Dear forum makers, i would really like some jazzy buzzing icons to make my experience on the forum chillaxing and 4D for me so that i can get in to the swing of things. I am a very senti person doston. Japhi bi nahin yaha pay
    The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix For This Useful Post: Jihad,KingKong,Spring

Thanks
    Pakistan UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Dear forum makers, i would really like some jazzy buzzing icons to make my experience on the forum chillaxing and 4D for me so that i can get in to the swing of things. I am a very senti person doston. Japhi bi nahin yaha pay
    Dear phoenix,that's so hilarious and I totally agree with you
    Last edited by Spring; 11th July 2012 at 19:09.

Thanks
    Pakistan England
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    do remember this is a defence site lol
    The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aryan_B For This Useful Post: KingKong,Penguin,Phoenix

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryan_B View Post
    do remember this is a defence site lol
    Aryan bro we can defend with passion. After all we are humans. I told you I am senti menti yaar
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix For This Useful Post: Jihad,Spring

Thanks
    Pakistan UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    i think thats quite a good suggestion,it would definetly attract more people, of course as bilal has said the forum is primarily pakistan defence, but i am sure an extra section for members that want to participate there could be beneficia.l....
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spring For This Useful Post: Penguin,Phoenix

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan
    First of all I must congratulate you guys on the terrific job you guys have done. This place sure oozes loads of potential esp if cards are played right.

Here is my opinion, and kindly note its just that ie my opinion. In no way am I trying to undermine all the effort you guys have put in or exercise my preferences.

- Maybe stretch out the format horizontally? Feels a bit tight.

- And you tube link needs looking into.

- So does filters, as in what titles or words can be used as names.

Other than that, I know it will take some time before this place is top notch, appearance wise.
    The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lady Macbeth For This Useful Post: Jihad,KingKong,Neo,Phoenix,Spring,Superkaif

Thanks
    UK Pakistan
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Macbeth View Post
    First of all I must congratulate you guys on the terrific job you guys have done. This place sure oozes loads of potential esp if cards are played right.

Here is my opinion, and kindly note its just that ie my opinion. In no way am I trying to undermine all the effort you guys have put in or exercise my preferences.

- Maybe stretch out the format horizontally? Feels a bit tight.

- And you tube link needs looking into.

- So does filters, as in what titles or words can be used as names.

Other than that, I know it will take some time before this place is top notch, appearance wise.
    Firstly every suggestion is appreciated.
    Secondly Admin will carry out changes and will endevour to carry out the requests you have made.
    Thirdly keep it coming - its the only way we will "get it right - thanks for taking time out to inform us of whats needed...
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Superkaif For This Useful Post: Jihad,Lady Macbeth

Last edited by Superkaif; 11th July 2012 at 22:35.

Thanks
    Pakistan Netherlands
    Ah..i'm glad i'm not the only one who noticed that the forum looked a little tight. A stretch would do wonders, really gives the forum a more spacious and nicer look.
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jihad For This Useful Post: Lady Macbeth,Superkaif

Thanks
    Pakistan Netherlands
    Thank you admin and the management, you've done quite an impressive job here!
    I know that VB has the option to introduce a shoutbox, its mostly used my management only but can be opened for access to all members for a nice chit chat.

I'm missing the forum jump option, can we have that please?
    Thanks!
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neo For This Useful Post: Spring,Superkaif

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    UK Pakistan
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Thank you admin and the management, you've done quite an impressive job here!
    I know that VB has the option to introduce a shoutbox, its mostly used my management only but can be opened for access to all members for a nice chit chat.

I'm missing the forum jump option, can we have that please?
    Thanks!
    Sure - will be the next thing in line for Admin to attend to.... thanks for the suggestion.
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Superkaif For This Useful Post: Lady Macbeth,Neo

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan
    I agree with Neo, on the shout box.... but only if you are regular or something dont you think? No new comers.
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lady Macbeth For This Useful Post: Jihad,Superkaif

Thanks
    Pakistan United States
    ^

Let me in on that. It will make life easier for me.
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RazPaK For This Useful Post: Jihad,Superkaif

Thanks
    Pakistan Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Macbeth View Post
    I agree with Neo, on the shout box.... but only if you are regular or something dont you think? No new comers.
    But we are new too Bhabi ji.
    On serious note...yes, you must be a regular to access to avoid
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neo For This Useful Post: Jihad,Superkaif

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. - Albert Einstein

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast