Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Suggestions

Thanks
    Palestinian Territory Bangladesh
    is it possible to add my replies below new post?
    The Following User Says Thank You to Fedayeen For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    UK Pakistan
    Quote Originally Posted by Fedayeen View Post
    is it possible to add my replies below new post?
    Will have a chat with Admin tomorrow and let you know dude..

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan
    Lol @ RAZPAK
    The Following User Says Thank You to Phoenix For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan
    I would also like to post about music,film and television. Admin could you tell me where I should do this?
    The Following User Says Thank You to Phoenix For This Useful Post:

Lord Of The Ring
    also what you guys think about reducing time needed between being allowed to post? there is 30 second time wait. what do you think of reducing that? well for the time being anyway.
    The Following User Says Thank You to Lord Of The Ring For This Useful Post: Phoenix

Thanks
    Pakistan Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of The Ring View Post
    also what you guys think about reducing time needed between being allowed to post? there is 30 second time wait. what do you think of reducing that? well for the time being anyway.
    The 30 seconds wait time would be a torture...especially if new interesting events occur in the world..and we all would like to contribute..sometimes hastily..
    The Following User Says Thank You to Jihad For This Useful Post:

Last edited by Jihad; 8th July 2012 at 23:55.

Lord Of The Ring
    Quote Originally Posted by Jihad View Post
    The 30 seconds wait time would be a torture...especially if new interesting events occur in the world..and we all would like to contribute..sometimes hasty..
    Yes, I dont really see the point of it for the time being. maybe in the future when we have 100's of members posting simultaneously then the forum might crash
    but for now it is a good Idea to remove it so we can post much more threads and comments.
    The Following User Says Thank You to Lord Of The Ring For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Pakistan United States
    I keep having to log in after refreshing the browser. Can we fix that?
    The Following User Says Thank You to RazPaK For This Useful Post: Jihad

Thanks
    Pakistan England
    All the matters you guys have raised will be addressed within 48 hours. Wherever we are able we will comply with your requests. If we cannot we will explain to you why we cannot

Thanks
    Pakistan Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryan_B View Post
    All the matters you guys have raised will be addressed within 48 hours. Wherever we are able we will comply with your requests. If we cannot we will explain to you why we cannot
    Working overtime my friend....make sure you have plenty of coffee or an energydrink with you.

Don't forget, if you need help with anything, feel free to ask.

Thanks
    Pakistan England
    Working overtime my friend....make sure you have plenty of coffee or an energydrink with you.

Don't forget, if you need help with anything, feel free to ask.
    Thanks for the offer. Good to know you are able ready and willing. The offer in itself is good for moral
    The Following User Says Thank You to Aryan_B For This Useful Post: Jihad

Lord Of The Ring
    Guys what do you think of Istead of having an American defence, we can make a NATO sections for america,turkey,Uk,france?
    it will be much better.

Thanks
    Pakistan Netherlands
    Guys what do you think of Istead of having an American defence, we can make a NATO sections for america,turkey,Uk,france?
    it will be much better.
    I'm not sure about that, the U.S. needs a section for itself due to its size and importance in world politics.

Thanks
    Pakistan England
    I'm not sure about that, the U.S. needs a section for itself due to its size and importance in world politics.
    The way the countries to include were: All neighbours. America for obvious reasons but it is also the occupying country of Afghanistan and as such is responsible for Afghanistan. Having said that nothing is written in stone and once we have sufficient members- members can have a say in forum leaders and they can decide what to exclude and include
    The Following User Says Thank You to Aryan_B For This Useful Post: Jihad

Lord Of The Ring
    I think of it in terms of activity,due to experience I seen not many americans join so what I meant was having a NATO sections would be much better than lets say having a Turkey,America,Uk,France and so on.

Thanks
    Pakistan Netherlands
    I think of it in terms of activity,due to experience I seen not many americans join so what I meant was having a NATO sections would be much better than lets say having a Turkey,America,Uk,France and so on.
    I think if we already implement different sections for different countries, that would attract more people to PKDefence. If an American would visit here and notice the U.S. section, he/she would be more tempted to sign up and become an active participant.

Even though we do not have an American national signed up right now, we can be sure they will follow if they get a notice about this newly created defence network.

Lord Of The Ring
    I think if we already implement different sections for different countries, that would attract more people to PKDefence. If an American would visit here and notice the U.S. section, he/she would be more tempted to sign up and become an active participant.

Even though we do not have an American national signed up right now, we can be sure they will follow if they get a notice about this newly created defence network.
    I see why you might think that, and tbh I would had also been thinking that.but in other forums having individual sections did not reallt attract. the people who have registered did so to part of the debates, like Indian,chinese,arabs. but I am not sure how aryan-b and superkaif and other guys would think about having individual sections for many different countries, the forum would look more crowded if you know what I mean.

Thanks
    Pakistan Netherlands
    I see why you might think that, and tbh I would had also been thinking that.but in other forums having individual sections did not reallt attract. the people who have registered did so to part of the debates, like Indian,chinese,arabs. but I am not sure how aryan-b and superkaif and other guys would think about having individual sections for many different countries, the forum would look more crowded if you know what I mean.

I get your point, perhaps the big players in world politics would get their own respectable sections, and the smaller players could be merged together.
    Or we could look at different regions/continents and add them together.
    It's just the start, in due time some sections might get deleted and new ones might be added...whatever suits the larger interests.

The question is, are we happy now with the current layout? If we are, we can always look to add more sections or merge. As long as the base is covered!

Lord Of The Ring
    Lets just few week for forum to be completed then hopefully things will become more clear.

Thanks
    Pakistan United States
    There is a lot of technical work that needs to be done guys..

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast