Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223

Thread: Use and abuse of members profiles by PDF

Thanks
    Pakistan England

Re: Use and abuse of members profiles by PDF

Ahsan if it is you. I will be on skype in about an hour or so. You are welcome to confirm that it is you and unlike you where you would not allow us a platform to answer the lies you and Asim told about us we will allow you to embarrass yourself by trying to lie and justify what can not be justified.

But only we have confirmed it is you as we want to pass all your statements to law enforcement and so you can not then deny and say it wasnt you.

btw if it is you how how do you feel being banned??
    The Following User Says Thank You to Aryan_B For This Useful Post: AgNoStIc MuSliM

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by truthseer View Post
    Yes, I was paid 20 Arab dollar by [MENTION=535]KRAIT[/MENTION]
    Arab Dollar - aaahhhh, that is a favourite Indian slang as Arabization of Pakistan, eh. Are you a Pakistani [MENTION=1459]truthseer[/MENTION] or a closeted Indian in Pakistan like your favourite PDF.

Thanks
    Pakistan England

Ahsan go check profile of your forum its 18 to 22 user profile. simply kids you can fool with your lies. look at our user profile 25 to 34 graduates. cant con us or our members can you??

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by Ticker View Post
    Arab Dollar - aaahhhh, that is a favourite Indian slang as Arabization of Pakistan, eh. Are you a Pakistani [MENTION=1459]truthseer[/MENTION] or a closeted Indian in Pakistan like your favourite PDF.
    Mashallah, a Pakistani does know his own unit of maths. Lakh, Arab, Kharab, etc
    The Following User Says Thank You to truthseer For This Useful Post: KRAIT

Thanks
    Pakistan England

[MENTION=1459]truthseer[/MENTION] and [MENTION=978]Ticker[/MENTION] lay of ad hominem attacks please

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

[MENTION=1459]truthseer[/MENTION],

Are you from UP or Bihar. And could you tell us as to why did you go to India and on return from India all of a sudden became so active in supporting the Indian sponsored PDF.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by Aryan_B View Post
    [MENTION=1459]truthseer[/MENTION] and [MENTION=978]Ticker[/MENTION] lay of ad hominem attacks please
    [MENTION=2]Aryan_B[/MENTION], this concerns movement of this gentleman to India and on return from India he has started this charade. I have certain information with me which has forced me to seek answers.

I will take to another forum if you so desire but this concerns PDF.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

[MENTION=1459]truthseer[/MENTION],

Are you from UP or Bihar. And could you tell us as to why did you go to India and on return from India all of a sudden became so active in supporting the Indian sponsored PDF.
    I've been back from India for some time.

To sell chemicals, [MENTION=978]Ticker[/MENTION], and to earn money and for promotion of Aman ki Asha

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

[MENTION=2]Aryan_B[/MENTION], this concerns movement of this gentleman to India and on return from India he has started this charade. I have certain information with me which has forced me to seek answers.

I will take to another forum if you so desire but this concerns PDF.
    What information? :P

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Kindly point out ad hominem from my side.

Thanks
    Pakistan England

well [MENTION=1459]truthseer[/MENTION] has given you an explanation ticker so thanks to him for that but this thread is about user member profiles avatars being changed, posts reduced, pms being sent from those account, posts made from those accounts etc.

I myself have had some of these things happen to me.

Agnostic Muslim who I have 100% faith in his honesty and integrity has formed us all that he caught Ahsan red handed and that Ahsan admitted to using Neo and DS accounts for posting pm purposes. Lets stick to that eh on this thread please?

Thanks
    Pakistan England

Kindly point out ad hominem from my side.
    sarcasm in post 444

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

well [MENTION=1459]truthseer[/MENTION] has given you an explanation ticker so thanks to him for that but this thread is about user member profiles avatars being changed, posts reduced, pms being sent from those account, posts made from those accounts etc.
    How do you know that Vcheng didn't simply ask for deletion which is not a policy of PDF? Therefore, his name was made unrecognisable? Did you ever confirm that was not the case?

Thanks
    Pakistan England

Quote Originally Posted by ajtr View Post
    [MENTION=5]Superkaif[/MENTION] [MENTION=978]Ticker[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]Aryan_B[/MENTION] [MENTION=67]AgNoStIc MuSliM[/MENTION]

Apparently i came to realise just today that my password to my PDF account has been reset. Infact ive been not banned on forum but i cant log on into my account.Though i confronted Ahsan on this and requested him to outright ban and delete my account but he refuses to do so.Its gonna go murky i think next target will be my account like [MENTION=50]Neo[/MENTION] and [MENTION=978]Ticker[/MENTION].Ahsan has confirmed that he did indeed reset my password.But i'm not sure of his intentions coz i did ask him to ban my id permanently but he gives unconvincing reason.

After [MENTION=978]Ticker[/MENTION] is and [MENTION=50]Neo[/MENTION] 's experiences i dont think i can trust him now.I fear he can do [MENTION=50]Neo[/MENTION] or [MENTION=978]Ticker[/MENTION] on my account too.hence its better to pre-empt it right now on thread.

Apparently after [MENTION=978]Ticker[/MENTION] 's case and as I learned from the discussion here even before [MENTION=978]Ticker[/MENTION], many other members were blamed outrageously by PDF admins, it raised my concerns as I have been a target of highly negative remarks on PDF against me and my family, where they did not even spare my small daughter. Feeling concerned, I requested Asim and Ahsan to permanently delete my membership from PDF.

A reply from Asim though further raised my concerns and I feel very vulnerable. I am therefore forced to go public before my id is also used against me in similar manner as they falsely insinuated [MENTION=978]Ticker[/MENTION] and others before him.

I publicly request Asim and Ahsan to please delete my membership from PDF as I do not intend to post any more on PDF henceforth.

And let me make it clear from this platform that whatever is posted from my account on PDF from today are not my words as im unable to access my account coz of resetting of my password by Ahsan.So anything happens with my pdf account is from now sole responsibility of pdf management especially asim and ahsan.
    Besides the above new news there is no further need for this thread to stay open. If any of you want it reopening please let management know and we will reopen it. In the meantime if anyone suspects illegal activity on the part of anyone please go to your local enforcement agency.

Thanks
    Pakistan England

How do you know that Vcheng didn't simply ask for deletion which is not a policy of PDF? Therefore, his name was made unrecognisable? Did you ever confirm that was not the case?

I was not talking about VC I was talking about Neo DS Agnostic Muslim Aryan_B and Superkaif. We did not ask for our names to be changed.

Thanks
    Pakistan United States

Then unban his IP
    None of the IP's of PDF members have been banned on this forum (not on purpose at least) - in fact when our IP's were banned on PDF we had a discussion on PAF on whether to reciprocate and ban PDF IP's and I made it quite clear that such a step was unnecessary and pointless.
    Last edited by AgNoStIc MuSliM; 9th March 2013 at 14:02.

Thanks
    Pakistan United States

Quote Originally Posted by Superkaif View Post
    A minute ago he told you we had banned his IP address YET the chor managed to register? Another lie?
    .................................................. ..

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223