Page 1 of 23 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Use and abuse of members profiles by PDF

Thanks
    Pakistan United States

Use and abuse of members profiles by PDF

[MENTION=978]Ticker[/MENTION]

This is a message I got from you on another site.

Is that really you, or this some kind of drama?

Never heard you speak this way ever, so I have doubt that it is you.

Also you said you would never go on that particular sight, so that is another reason I am skeptical.

The Following User Says Thank You to RazPaK For This Useful Post: JonAsad

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Re: Taking the Mask off PDF

deleted---

Thanks
    Pakistan United States

Quote Originally Posted by PK_BALOCH View Post
    deleted---
    Oy, tu bhi idar?
    The Following User Says Thank You to RazPaK For This Useful Post: JonAsad

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

[MENTION=11]RazPaK[/MENTION] hmmmm wat has happened with ticker ? why has he used such language for u ?

Thanks
    Pakistan United States

[MENTION=11]RazPaK[/MENTION] hmmmm wat has happened with ticker ? why has he used such language for u ?
    I don't think that is him.

We'll have to wait and see whether it is or not when he comes on this thread to confirm or deny.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by RazPaK View Post
    I don't think that is him.

We'll have to wait and see whether it is or not when he comes on this thread to confirm or deny.
    may be he shared his password to some one.....

Thanks
    Pakistan United States

may be he shared his password to some one.....
    That could be the case.

Thanks
    Pakistan England

Firstly this does not like the language that [MENTION=978]Ticker[/MENTION] would use imo from what I know of him. But I will wait for Ticker to come and confirm this either way.

I am able to confirm that Agnostic Muslim has informed me that Asim/Ahsan have stolen peoples ids in the past and sent messages to third parties. this has happened previously at PDF. Not only has it happened but Agnostic made a big issue of it within the management of pdf because he was able to prove that it was Ahsan/Asim. He was informed it would never happen again.

When we left Agno took the email of key personnel at pdf and I was part of an email which advised all and sundry that if they received emails to them purporting to be from any of us they should conform the veracity with us as this is typical Ahsan's behaviour.

Agnostic will be on shortly to clarify under what circumstances this happened.

Those of you that are still on PDF be careful this is what to expect from those fraudsters.
    The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aryan_B For This Useful Post: JonAsad,Red Crow,Wajid47

Thanks
    Pakistan United States

Quote Originally Posted by Aryan_B View Post
    Firstly this does not like the language that [MENTION=978]Ticker[/MENTION] would use imo from what I know of him. But I will wait for Ticker to come and confirm this either way.

I am able to confirm that Agnostic Muslim has informed me that Asim/Ahsan have stolen peoples ids in the past and sent messages to third parties. this has happened previously at PDF. Not only has it happened but Agnostic made a big issue of it within the management of pdf because he was able to prove that it was Ahsan/Asim. He was informed it would never happen again.

When we left Agno took the email of key personnel at pdf and I was part of an email which advised all and sundry that if they received emails to them purporting to be from any of us they should conform the veracity with us as this is typical Ahsan's behaviour.

Agnostic will be on shortly to clarify under what circumstances this happened.

Those of you that are still on PDF be careful this is what to expect from those fraudsters.
    I agree.

This does not sound like Ticker at all.
    The Following User Says Thank You to RazPaK For This Useful Post: PK_BALOCH

Thanks
    Pakistan Saudi Arabia

I was dissapointed [MENTION=978]Ticker[/MENTION] did not abused me- so i can say for sure he was not ticker- -
    The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JonAsad For This Useful Post: Irfan Baloch,PK_BALOCH,RazPaK

Thanks
    UK Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by RazPaK View Post
    I agree.

This does not sound like Ticker at all.
    [MENTION=11]RazPaK[/MENTION] - If you dont think this is Ticker and if he has NEVER shared his password with anyone - there are only 2 people who have access to his account Farooqui and Aquil.
    Now do you realize why we set up this site? Now do you see how low they will stoop? Today its Ticker tomorrow it could be you.
    For those of you over their - this could happen to you on your account.
    The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Superkaif For This Useful Post: Express,Felix,Hope,JonAsad,RazPaK,Red Crow,Sinbad,Wajid47

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Sorry, I was having a bit of a walk out in the lawn when [MENTION=11]RazPaK[/MENTION] called me.

And it took me time to read through the whole schmuck - WHAT THE HECK
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dash For This Useful Post: ajtr,RazPaK

Thanks
    Pakistan United States

Quote Originally Posted by Ticker View Post
    Sorry, I was having a bit of a walk out in the lawn when [MENTION=11]RazPaK[/MENTION] called me.

And it took me time to read through the whole schmuck - WHAT THE HECK
    LoL. Itni badmaashi kar ra hain tu.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

I am speechless. It is not that I can not use strong words - I choose not to. But I have used such words rather rarely and only on few occasions that I do remember.

I don't know what to say here - I am embarrassed.
    The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dash For This Useful Post: AgNoStIc MuSliM,contract killer,Hope,PK_BALOCH,RazPaK,Red Crow,Sinbad,Wajid47

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

So now Asim Aquil and Ahsan Farooqui have gone to new depths? Because Ticker wouldnt go back to that poisoned site they have used his account and started posting crap. You are pathetic low life snakes for doing this.
    Your tactics will have the reverse effect. Any true patriots after seeing your tactics will decide for themselves who is right and who is wrong. Both of you rats Ahsan and Asim belong in the gutter
    The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wajid47 For This Useful Post: Aryan_B,Express,Felix,Hope,Sinbad

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

koi mera account permanent close karen PDF MEIN

MEIN TO DAR GAEE HUN.....

Thanks
    Pakistan United States

koi mera account permanent close karen PDF MEIN

MEIN TO DAR GAEE HUN.....
    Nah. Daro mat. Tumein ney kuch honay detay.

Thanks
    Pakistan England

This is an excerpt from a previous admin of PDF. from the DDOSS thread in anouncements:

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Gentlemen,

I have deliberately stayed out of this forum war because I've been there three years ago after my ban from PDF. To date my account there is banned and people asking about me are told that I'm retired. My post count is reduced manually from 29.000+ to some 500 or so. My avatar was removed, the name changed into Judas Iscariote.

I have worked with Ahsan closely, spent more than four years as Admin on PDF and gave hundreds of Dollars in donation. I am aware of DDOs attacks committed on other fora which I shall not name here. Ahsan Farooqui has made a lot of enemies, betrayed a lot of people who used to be his friends. Again I am not the kind of person who betrays his old friends or colleagues. If I wanted to, I could have done it years ago on several other fora where such questions were asked but ignored by me.

I've known Agnostic Muslim for almost 7 years now, I made him a Super Mod in old PDF and never regretted that. He's a patriot and a honest guy. He will never indulge in such low practices like attacking other fora. Instead he'll use his debating skills to attract more and more members. It is already happening....people are following him and registering here and this is pissing Ahsan off, hence the false accusations and mad mouthing him around.

PDF's members who register elsewhere are usually intimidated and banned, others who are more valuable are bribed and promoted to Think Tank or even Mods. He used this tactics in my old forum and took most of the members back as if he owned them.

This is is the same as what is happening in Pakistan where we keep electing leaders who are corrupt even when its crystal clear that they are crooks and thieves.

You guys need to think carefully that go there tmro your ids could be stolen.
    The Following User Says Thank You to Aryan_B For This Useful Post: Express

Thanks
    Pakistan England

Guys this is a cheap attempt by a a desperate crazy fool to make ticker look bad etc.
    The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aryan_B For This Useful Post: ajtr,Express,Red Crow

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

I would like to state here for the record that I never posted anything on PDF since I was banned there. And I state this here in unequivocal terms that what I read here, which was posted by [MENTION=11]RazPaK[/MENTION] was not posted by me.

And I protest in strongest possible terms that such accusation made by any one is malafied in intent and is condemnable in the strongest possible terms.

I detest such murky incidents linked to me and deny it strongly.
    The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dash For This Useful Post: AgNoStIc MuSliM,contract killer,Rain,Sinbad,Superkaif

Page 1 of 23 12345611 ... LastLast