Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The future of Pakistan Affairs Forum ...

Thanks
    India India

The future of Pakistan Affairs Forum ...

This forum will go down the road of Defpk as well in the future. If you need a truly good forum for discussing your own country's affairs, limit or heavily moderate posts made by Indians. Otherwise in due course this forum too will become a defpk in terms of content.

To the Indian posters, Indian forums exists for discussing Indian issues. Why post and discuss on a Pak forum? Why should any dirty linen of Indian politics be washed in a Pak forum? Either here or there? Most Indians on defpk go there to troll and that is a proven thing as I have learned over a period of time. But defpk doesn't mind that as traffic and money is what it needs and a lot of it run two homes. But I still don't understand why the Indian members post and discuss Indian issues even like the rape issue on a Pakistani forum? Any self respecting Indian should desist. At best Indian participation should be restricted to an Indo Pak issue say like the Indus water treaty or Kashmir probably.

I have always maintained that Indian posters should be on Indian forums. The history of India and Pak will never allow any other meaningful discussion. An Indian poster on Pak will always be considered a troll and vice versa.

Leave the Pakistanis to themselves and post on Indian forums so that we Indians can discuss our own issues and hope to come to solutions for them. DFI for example is followed widely including security agencies and IAS officers. I am sure what's being discussed there will be taken up as an idea by them.
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yusuf For This Useful Post: contract killer,maham malik

Thanks
    India Mozambique

Re: Taking the Mask off PDF

[MENTION=882]ajtr[/MENTION]..... Since the time i have joined PAF, i hardly venture into PDF. one or two posts in a week, just that much.

I will not talk about my initial period in PDF, as even i use to get hyper watching any Pakistani or Bangladeshi or Chinese forum er accusing India. And use to reply them in there fashion. and i have been banned there thrice for that (mostly bcos of Chinese & Bangladeshis).

But in due course of time i did realize that its just forum and i am making my self dirty with those junks & kids posting there.

I am also member of DFI... and i joined there with great enthu. there i and [MENTION=882]ajtr[/MENTION] had little fights too, but then i think mod or Admin of DFI asked me to go easy with you and there they revealed that you are a girl. And after that i toned down myself.

[MENTION=83]Yusuf[/MENTION]...... You are true in saying that Indian shd be on Indian forums, and why wash our dirty lenin outside. But there also i have found many indian members using very slang languages while ref to Pakistan.

In one instance i even reported one of my own Indian fellow for that.

But here in PAF.......... i don't see any. I mean to say any objectionable/ slang's being used for our country. At one instance, one of our member used it. When i requested, he simply deleted it. Such was the respect he was carrying with him.

I accept that we can have diff of opinion. Not necessary to disagree politely. It can be hot and bitter too. But not to use slang's. for this i thank to Admin & Mods here.

Pls any one do not be mistaken that i am saying all this bcos i have been honored here with certain title. I am interested in posting here bcos i find people listening to me. I find people agreeing to disagree with me here.

And i will request any Indian member's joining here to be very respectful to others as we initiate things and then we troll (me including). And later blame others for it.

I hope Mods & Admin will control such people (which ever country), with iron hands.

In future, if you will find situation same like PDF here, you will find me fading and becoming silent member.

Hope that day never comes and i enjoy this forum as long as i can.

Cheers to all
    The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to contract killer For This Useful Post: AgNoStIc MuSliM,Aryan_B,Dash,Irfan Baloch,JonAsad,Red Crow,truthseer,Wajid47

Thanks
    India India

[MENTION=1577]contract killer[/MENTION] if Internet tiltes means a lot to you twn I can't help. PAF is clean right now because it has 625 odd members and a handful of Indians. While you are free to post wherever, I know for sure that most Indians serve pleasure in trolling and they count the number of infractions and bans they get in Pak forums as trophies.

Like I said earlier, it's up to PAF to chose its destiny. Right at the top it says forum for Pak affairs. It should be that way.

And [MENTION=1577]contract killer[/MENTION], how does it matter who heard your views on Indian matters on a Pak forum? It goes for a waste. Doesn't add to the nations cause.

I am not here to discourage Indian membership here but only reminding the futility of PAF competing with defpk and try to clone it.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

[MENTION=83]Yusuf[/MENTION]

Saw some of your recent posts here and then visited DFI where you say you moderate. You are surprisingly sober here.
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dash For This Useful Post: Express,Irfan Baloch

Thanks
    India India

Quote Originally Posted by Ticker View Post

Saw some of your recent posts here and then visited DFI where you say you moderate. You are surprisingly sober here.
    I have very strong views on Pakistan. Called a hawk on Pak and China.

I express my views on Pak on my forum based on my country's interest. I don't have to go to a Pak forum an express them. DFI is for all discussion on Indian national security and Interests. I cannot and will not discuss Indian security on a Pak forum.

I am one who thinks Indo Pak relations are irreconcilable.

Yeah since this is AMs forum I will butt in to see if there is any thread I can post in. I was led to this thread as DFI was actually te first to start exposing defpk. We have a thread running there started a year ago. We know about his methods both to make money and also illegal activities like DDOS.

Thanks
    India Mozambique

Quote Originally Posted by Yusuf View Post
    [MENTION=1577]contract killer[/MENTION] if Internet tiltes means a lot to you twn I can't help. PAF is clean right now because it has 625 odd members and a handful of Indians. While you are free to post wherever, I know for sure that most Indians serve pleasure in trolling and they count the number of infractions and bans they get in Pak forums as trophies.

Like I said earlier, it's up to PAF to chose its destiny. Right at the top it says forum for Pak affairs. It should be that way.

And [MENTION=1577]contract killer[/MENTION], how does it matter who heard your views on Indian matters on a Pak forum? It goes for a waste. Doesn't add to the nations cause.

I am not here to discourage Indian membership here but only reminding the futility of PAF competing with defpk and try to clone it.
    [MENTION=83]Yusuf[/MENTION]....I think you misunderstood me. I said that do not mistaken me for supporting PAF, due to the reason of some title. It is immaterial for me (no offense to anyone). I am happy till the time i am posting here till the time i don't find reasons to press reporting button.

I don't know about future. But present here is peaceful.

And what makes you think that Indians shd not be on Pak forums? Why we shd let Pakistanis build wrong perception about us? Why not try to show them actual facts? Atleast we can try our part to put the fact. Acceptance or non acceptance is there part to decide.

I think, every Indian shd join PAK forum and vice versa. Let common people entract with each other.

Let me tell you, that prior to 2009, i was very different. I use to see all Pakistanis as evil & conspirators.

I only realized how wrong i was, when i met those Pakistanis (whom i use to think as evil). I have more then 100 pakistani frnds here. And we enjoy discussing all type of topics. Including Terrorism, ISI & RAW. We even tease each others on many ocassions. Jardari is the Hottest one.
    The Following User Says Thank You to contract killer For This Useful Post: Irfan Baloch

Thanks
    India India

[MENTION=1577]contract killer[/MENTION], I am not the aman ka tamasha kinds dillisional person. People to people contact is not going to solve anything. We can talk as much as we want.

Thanks
    India Mozambique

Re: The future of Pakistan Affairs Forum ...

[MENTION=1577]contract killer[/MENTION], I am not the aman ka tamasha kinds dillisional person. People to people contact is not going to solve anything. We can talk as much as we want.
    [MENTION=83]Yusuf[/MENTION]..... I don't invite you to be part of any Tamasha. You are free to think your way. I am not interested to convince people here to be part or not. I am here to give clarity to the people who carry wrong impression about my Nation.

And i will definitely do it.

I will also not like to share my experience about my colleagues from both nations here working with me. As many of my Indian frnds won't like it.
    The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to contract killer For This Useful Post: AgNoStIc MuSliM,Express,Irfan Baloch,truthseer,Wajid47

Thanks
    Pakistan United States

Moved the relevant posts to their own thread ...

Are you fine with the couch [MENTION=83]Yusuf[/MENTION] or shall I get you a recliner?
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AgNoStIc MuSliM For This Useful Post: contract killer,Irfan Baloch

Thanks
    India India

Quote Originally Posted by AgNoStIc MuSliM View Post
    Moved the relevant posts to their own thread ...

Are you fine with the couch [MENTION=83]Yusuf[/MENTION] or shall I get you a recliner?
    Itni bhi aiyashi nahi chahiye
    The Following User Says Thank You to Yusuf For This Useful Post: contract killer

Thanks
    India India

What an irony! Future of PAF thread with my post as OP!!

Kya AM !

Thanks
    China Pakistan

Alright, we have to shut down Pakistan Affairs forum for good, Yusuf would be the one to buy this site. We are free to express here what we like it or not, accept it....

Thanks
    India India

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorRX707 View Post
    Alright, we have to shut down Pakistan Affairs forum for good, Yusuf would be the one to buy this site. We are free to express here what we like it or not, accept it....
    Off course you should. It's a Pakistsni forum! That is how it should be

Thanks
    Pakistan United States

I have to say that I personally disagree with your view that Pakistanis and Indians should stick to their respective forums. The reason I post occasionally on DFI and WAB is because I enjoy debating and trying to justify my positions in arguments with people that hold views diametrically opposed to my own.

I have never understood the arguments of 'don't wash your dirty linens on a Pakistani/Indian forum' - the point of a forum is to engage and debate - you can't hide negative news about a country so why try to restrict where it is discussed?
    The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AgNoStIc MuSliM For This Useful Post: contract killer,Irfan Baloch,JonAsad,Spring

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

I am shocked to see how "calm" yusuf is on here looking at his historical comments on other posts and fora. Are you on medication.
    The Following User Says Thank You to Wajid47 For This Useful Post: JonAsad

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Itni bhi aiyashi nahi chahiye
    I respect your honest and open discussion
    go with the flow I say, those who are here for only trolling and causing offence will fade away when they wont get the response they are used to on the less moderated forums.

I understand that you feel uneasy talking about the darker side of Indian affairs on Pakistani forum where some Pakistani members can make fun of it. I had the same issue on PDF where it almost turned into a copy paste fest of reporting thefts , traffic accidents, domestic abuse , robbery threads and when the Indian posters were told to keep the discussion on defence and military they responded cheekily that we wanted to hide our weaknesses and ills and world needed to know what was happening.

clearly it was simply meant for trolling but since it invited controversies and traffic so they used to get away with it until decent members from both countries decided that they had had enough of that garbage posting and admin took notice of that.

rest assured it wont happen here because the crowd is very limited to those who are not interested in flaming. you might get one odd suicide troll but hey no system is perfect
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Irfan Baloch For This Useful Post: contract killer,JonAsad

Thanks
    Pakistan United States

Quote Originally Posted by Wajid47 View Post
    I am shocked to see how "calm" yusuf is on here looking at his historical comments on other posts and fora. Are you on medication.
    He probably saw our resident 'Shrink' before taking a seat on the 'couch'
    The Following User Says Thank You to AgNoStIc MuSliM For This Useful Post: JonAsad

Thanks
    Pakistan United States

Quote Originally Posted by Irfan Baloch View Post
    I respect your honest and open discussion
    go with the flow I say, those who are here for only trolling and causing offence will fade away when they wont get the response they are used to on the less moderated forums.

I understand that you feel uneasy talking about the darker side of Indian affairs on Pakistani forum where some Pakistani members can make fun of it. I had the same issue on PDF where it almost turned into a copy paste fest of reporting thefts , traffic accidents, domestic abuse , robbery threads and when the Indian posters were told to keep the discussion on defence and military they responded cheekily that we wanted to hide our weaknesses and ills and world needed to know what was happening.

clearly it was simply meant for trolling but since it invited controversies and traffic so they used to get away with it until decent members from both countries decided that they had had enough of that garbage posting and admin took notice of that.

rest assured it wont happen here because the crowd is very limited to those who are not interested in flaming. you might get one odd suicide troll but hey no system is perfect
    I would also like to point out that when we started this forum the management made the conscious decision of openly discussing social, cultural and religious issues in Pakistan. The point of the forum is to create awareness about those issues and if we do not discuss them openly how can we as a nation and society change things?

When the Nirbhaya rape threads were created, I created a sticky thread related to the abysmal treatment of women in Pakistan.

When misogynism in Hinduism was discussed I raised the same question on another thread about Islam.
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AgNoStIc MuSliM For This Useful Post: Irfan Baloch,JonAsad

Thanks
    India India

Quote Originally Posted by AgNoStIc MuSliM View Post

I have to say that I personally disagree with your view that Pakistanis and Indians should stick to their respective forums. The reason I post occasionally on DFI and WAB is because I enjoy debating and trying to justify my positions in arguments with people that hold views diametrically opposed to my own.

I have never understood the arguments of 'don't wash your dirty linens on a Pakistani/Indian forum' - the point of a forum is to engage and debate - you can't hide negative news about a country so why try to restrict where it is discussed?
    WAB was something else. Any Pak or Indian forum will come with a bias.

Now take the Pak map for example as on your banner. As an Indian I hate to see that with part of Jammu and Kashmir being shown as part of Pak.

Like I said earlier, you can well have an exchange but its barely going to be fruitful. That's history.

Why should an Indian discuss a rape in India or what XYZ politician does on a Pak forum? It puzzles me no end. All and sundry news on India is posted by Indians on Pak forums to discuss which for me is :facepalm:

Thanks
    India Mozambique

[MENTION=67]AgNoStIc MuSliM[/MENTION]...... People to people contact & that too of today's generation is a must.

And what dirty linen's are we talking about???........... Is it possible to hide one thing/ any negative news of one nation or national from others?? No way.

In the current world, where social networking sites have literally broken all barriers/ restriction which stops any information to flow, thinking of hiding something is beyond my imagination.

But yes, one thing we can do..... get into those sites and try to correct people who are making wrong perception about you and your nation.
    The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to contract killer For This Useful Post: AgNoStIc MuSliM,Irfan Baloch,JonAsad,Red Crow,Spring,truthseer

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast