Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The future of Pakistan Affairs Forum ...

Thanks
    India Mozambique

Re: The future of Pakistan Affairs Forum ...

Quote Originally Posted by Durrani View Post
    Wait, i dont understand your post.
    Sir, its not important, not needed.

Its just that your ideas are great. I could not resist my self from appreciating it.
    The Following User Says Thank You to contract killer For This Useful Post: Amjad Hussain

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Interaction with different viewed people and a bunch of intellectual smart chaps. Allow freedom of speech as long as no personal abuse. We have a really good platform for expression of opinion. An interesting melting pot.
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amjad Hussain For This Useful Post: Agnostic_Indian,greencold

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by Durrani View Post
    Well to ban all Indian members and ofcourse the traitors is certainly an option, to create a monolithic forum according to the correct Pakistani narrative, like another Pakistani forum I have been to.

Please note that "defencedotpk" is not the only other Pakistani forum out there.

To do this would mean a lot of things.

There would probably be 25 active members instead of 110 members.

The other Pakistani forum which have seen works that way.

That they dont tolerate Anti-Islam material.

They dont tolerate Anti-Pakistan material.

They dont tolerate Indian members, or they are heavily supervised.

People get banned if they utter profanities, and the only people who are allowed to use proganities are those who are in power to the traitors or losers in the forum.

I have seen a forum like that.
    That it is moderated so well, that I know Indians feel scared of that particular Pakistani forum.

I think it is well known. I dont want to mention here, because I dont think permission to do so.

I know Indians are obsessed with Pakistan but it seems they are also in the habit of throwing their common sense under the bus and embrace delusions.

Some how Indians expect, Pakistanis want Indians to come in a Pakistani site? Are we expecting Indians to come to a Pakistani site? No we are not.

The only thing Indians do is troll, hate on Pakistan and Muslims. Indians think posting irrelevant post in thread is an "argument". Also Indians have bizarre deluded intellectually dishonest and schizophrenic sense of history.

For example, Indians believe, India borders Afghanistan. That is not the case. This just shows how deluded they are. Such delusions are taught to them at school. They can not even get their present what can be said about their history?

I have seen Indians derail threads by posting "Indian history". India being a billion year old, it has cities pre dating ice age, Indians were center of civilization, and invented everything, till the foreigners "stole" it from them. India discovered china, India named china, India taught china everything. This the level of delusions these people have. They are simply mentally ill.

The fact is India was created in 1947. But then again such Indians hate the truth and like to live in their lies.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Self delete
    Last edited by Rain; 3rd January 2014 at 20:43.

Thanks
    Mozambique Argentina

Quote Originally Posted by Jameel View Post
    You need diverse opinions to create a forum. No point in all having the same opinion. It would be super boring.
    Well from the perspective of the management of that particular Pakistani forum, its all about having correct facts and correct information.
    Its not about seeing different opinions or diversity. Its all about having the correct information.

Nobody likes to be told lies, or misinformed.

Thanks
    Mozambique Argentina

Quote Originally Posted by Rain View Post
    I know Indians are obsessed with Pakistan but it seems they are also in the habit of throwing their common sense under the bus and embrace delusions.

Some how Indians expect, Pakistanis want Indians to come in a Pakistani site? Are we expecting Indians to come to a Pakistani site? No we are not.

The only thing Indians do is troll, hate on Pakistan and Muslims. Indians think posting irrelevant post in thread is an "argument". Also Indians have bizarre deluded intellectually dishonest and schizophrenic sense of history.

For example, Indians believe, India borders Afghanistan. That is not the case. This just shows how deluded they are. Such delusions are taught to them at school. They can not even get their present what can be said about their history?

I have seen Indians derail threads by posting "Indian history". India being a billion year old, it has cities pre dating ice age, Indians were center of civilization, and invented everything, till the foreigners "stole" it from them. India discovered china, India named china, India taught china everything. This the level of delusions these people have. They are simply mentally ill.

The fact is India was created in 1947. But then again such Indians hate the truth and like to live in their lies.
    Well if the Indian members start to troll, the mod and certain admin will take care of them.
    The Following User Says Thank You to Durrani For This Useful Post: Rain

Thanks
    India Mozambique

The fact is Pakistan was created in 1947. But again its not fault of yours that you don't know history, but of your historians, who taught you all nothing but lies.

And stop cursing Indians for trolling. Check your posts and you will wind who is trolling here.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by contract killer View Post
    The fact is Pakistan was created in 1947. But again its not fault of yours that you don't know history, but of your historians, who taught you all nothing but lies.

And stop cursing Indians for trolling. Check your posts and you will wind who is trolling here.
    Yes Pakistan was created in 1947. Duh.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Yes Pakistan was created in 1947. Duh.
    [MENTION=5088]Rain[/MENTION] sahib

You are used to forums perhaps where there are lots of Indian trolls and constant thanna manna. This is not that type of forum dear. The Indian members that post here with regularity like [MENTION=406]ManojKumar[/MENTION] [MENTION=1577]contract killer[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3527]Agnostic_Indian[/MENTION] don't troll. If you see anyone trolling the mods will take care of it.
    Our beloved nation has got enough problems of our own rather than constantly looking at our neighbours so lets focus on our issues and we will be on the right track.
    Peace
    The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sparkling For This Useful Post: Agnostic_Indian,contract killer,Rain

Thanks
    Pakistan Norway

Had problems accessing this website for quite a few days and in the end I found out that I was typing in the wrong URL :facepalm:

Was going to Pakaffairs rather than Pakistanaffairs
    The Following User Says Thank You to Yorker For This Useful Post: greencold

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Yousaf Bhai you are v.rite....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345