Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The future of Pakistan Affairs Forum ...

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Re: Taking the Mask off PDF

Quote Originally Posted by ManojKumar View Post
    A healthy debate exists when you have a mixture of peoples. Having 99% people of similar views makes for a crap forum and debbating platform. I dont particularly agree with the likes of [MENTION=978]Ticker[/MENTION] sahib and [MENTION=1281]Wajid47[/MENTION], however we debate our opinions respectively and its great.
    If you are like minded and all have right wing views sitting together in a room just full of the same views and the same hatred, whats the point and satisfaction of being part of it?
    Tolerate and be tolerated. Listen to various opinions. Learn to agree to disagree and be respectful. You will come away alot more satisfied from the experience. This of course is just my opinion my friend.
    Arrey Manoj Bhai - I always agree with you.
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dash For This Useful Post: Express,ManojKumar

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Re: The future of Pakistan Affairs Forum ...

Quote Originally Posted by contract killer View Post
    I haven't yet seen one such abuse on this forum.

proud of being part of it.

Thanks [MENTION=2]Aryan_B[/MENTION].
    Let me add [MENTION=67]AgNoStIc MuSliM[/MENTION], [MENTION=5]Superkaif[/MENTION] and all others in this cabal.

However, I will continue to disagree when I get up on the left side of the bed. And of-course IVC is Pakistan's heritage.
    The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dash For This Useful Post: contract killer,Express,KingKong,truthseer

Thanks
    Pakistan United States

Quote Originally Posted by Ticker View Post
    Let me add @AgNoStIc MuSliM, @Superkaif and all others in this cabal.
    WHy thank you! "D
    However, I will continue to disagree when I get up on the left side of the bed. And of-course IVC is Pakistan's heritage.
    Absolutely - there is a huge difference between divergent views leading to animated and strong (yet civil) debate vs abusive and derogatory language in said debate.
    The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AgNoStIc MuSliM For This Useful Post: contract killer,Dash,truthseer

Thanks
    India India

You pulled out a post of mine from the jokes

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by Yusuf View Post
    You pulled out a post of mine from the jokes
    I think he got you hook line and stinker Yusuf sahib
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Express For This Useful Post: JonAsad,truthseer

Thanks
    India India

Quote Originally Posted by Express View Post
    I think he got you hook line and stinker Yusuf sahib
    It wasn't even my joke. Copy paste from SMS.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

You forum admins think too much of the internet.

Your readership, collectively, ought to be sick of this soap opera. I spent some time on the REAL PDF. It too went downhill once its leaders could not stop talking about IDF (real IDF), BRF and even all the cheena forums.

If you want to know what's the future of Pakistan Affairs Forum? Look at the past of similarly behaved admins.

Nobody takes the internet seriously. Nobody takes your soap opera seriously either. Move on.

Oh and don't lose the Indians. Yusuf is just giving you a self-serving advice, he wants all the Indians to himself and is just jealous.

Thanks
    Pakistan United States

Quote Originally Posted by John Mcclane View Post
    Nobody takes the internet seriously. Nobody takes your soap opera seriously either. Move on.
    Aray janab, this is the 'Shrink's Couch' section - the description of the section is pretty clear, that it is for 'ranting, venting etc. etc.'

Forum Administrator bilalhaider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by Yusuf View Post
    This forum will go down the road of Defpk as well in the future. If you need a truly good forum for discussing your own country's affairs, limit or heavily moderate posts made by Indians. Otherwise in due course this forum too will become a defpk in terms of content.

To the Indian posters, Indian forums exists for discussing Indian issues. Why post and discuss on a Pak forum? Why should any dirty linen of Indian politics be washed in a Pak forum? Either here or there? Most Indians on defpk go there to troll and that is a proven thing as I have learned over a period of time. But defpk doesn't mind that as traffic and money is what it needs and a lot of it run two homes. But I still don't understand why the Indian members post and discuss Indian issues even like the rape issue on a Pakistani forum? Any self respecting Indian should desist. At best Indian participation should be restricted to an Indo Pak issue say like the Indus water treaty or Kashmir probably.

I have always maintained that Indian posters should be on Indian forums. The history of India and Pak will never allow any other meaningful discussion. An Indian poster on Pak will always be considered a troll and vice versa.

Leave the Pakistanis to themselves and post on Indian forums so that we Indians can discuss our own issues and hope to come to solutions for them. DFI for example is followed widely including security agencies and IAS officers. I am sure what's being discussed there will be taken up as an idea by them.
    Yusuf, this is a democratic and free platform, we do not impose on our members here. They are free to use PDF or any other forums simultaneously with this one. We know exactly which members are where, but we are not dictators here.

This forum is significantly different from PDF and other forums, for a bunch of different reasons already discussed before. Having Indian members here (or members from other countries) help us understand each other better, the issues our countries face. It also helps us build exposure, and understanding for one another. Internet has revolutionalized communication, and this is way for us to know one each other even if we are 100s and 1000s of miles apart from one another.

In cricket, we consider India to have the best batsmen in the world, and Pakistan the best bowlers. Consider what it'd be like having them on the "same team" (or members on the same forum)? It brings the best (& the worst) out of us, makes things all the more interesting and fun.
    The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bilalhaider For This Useful Post: AgNoStIc MuSliM,contract killer,Express,RaptorRX,Red Crow,truthseer

Thanks
    Pakistan United States

Your readership, collectively, ought to be sick of this soap opera. I spent some time on the REAL PDF. It too went downhill once its leaders could not stop talking about IDF (real IDF), BRF and even all the cheena forums.
    Speaking of which, the original/real PDF was the first 'forum' style platform I ever participated in, and was promptly banned from it for being a 'Hindu Indian in disguise'

My nick was 'Agnostic Muslim' back then as well.

Were you on the original PDF around that time?

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by AgNoStIc MuSliM View Post
    Speaking of which, the original/real PDF was the first 'forum' style platform I ever participated in, and was promptly banned from it for being a 'Hindu Indian in disguise'

Dont you know John Mcclane??

Thanks
    Pakistan India

Re: Taking the Mask off PDF

Quote Originally Posted by contract killer View Post
    [MENTION=882]ajtr[/MENTION]..... Since the time i have joined PAF, i hardly venture into PDF. one or two posts in a week, just that much.

I will not talk about my initial period in PDF, as even i use to get hyper watching any Pakistani or Bangladeshi or Chinese forum er accusing India. And use to reply them in there fashion. and i have been banned there thrice for that (mostly bcos of Chinese & Bangladeshis).

But in due course of time i did realize that its just forum and i am making my self dirty with those junks & kids posting there.

I am also member of DFI... and i joined there with great enthu. there i and [MENTION=882]ajtr[/MENTION] had little fights too, but then i think mod or Admin of DFI asked me to go easy with you and there they revealed that you are a girl. And after that i toned down myself.
    i wonder which admin ask you to go easy...if it was A.V. ?
    Main tere naseeb ki barish nahi Jo tujh pe baras jaon
    Tujhe taqdeer badalni hogi mujhe panay ke liye....!!!!

मैं तेरे नसीब की बारिश नहीं जो तुझ पे बरस जाऊं,
    तुझे तकदीर बदलनी होगी मुझे पाने के लिए ....!!!!

'میں تیرے نصیب کی بارش نہیں جو تجھ پہ برس جاؤں
    تجھے تقدیر بدلنی ہوگی مجھے پانے کے لئے

"I'm not the rain of your fortune that i'll fall on you.You've to change your fate in order to get me."

Thanks
    India India

Why this guy Yusuf has always to say he is an admin of D F I whenever he comes on this forum once in a longtime??

Indians member ka theka liya hua hai kya D F I ne?

This DDoS forum dont allow any other indian forum to prosper so by asking indians to participate in indian forum he indirectly ask them to come to D F I.

Hawk
    The Following User Says Thank You to PoKeMon For This Useful Post: JonAsad

Thanks
    Pakistan Qatar

Lulldapull and sinopak were legends back than.
    The Following User Says Thank You to Rashid For This Useful Post: JonAsad

Thanks
    Pakistan Qatar

Quote Originally Posted by bilalhaider View Post
    Yusuf, this is a democratic and free platform, we do not impose on our members here. They are free to use PDF or any other forums simultaneously with this one. We know exactly which members are where, but we are not dictators here.

This forum is significantly different from PDF and other forums, for a bunch of different reasons already discussed before.

A lot of sugar coating gone wrong. Pray tell us what indians will help us understand better. Didn't other forum teached you something bilal that you want to repeat your experience again?

Plus how come this forum will become different if you are going to pursue your democratic, frredom of speech and understanding indians slogans?
    The Following User Says Thank You to Rashid For This Useful Post: JonAsad

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Aray janab, this is the 'Shrink's Couch' section - the description of the section is pretty clear, that it is for 'ranting, venting etc. etc.'
    I need a shrink more than anyone!

I used to just make new IDs whenever I got banned. They used to have a lot of Indians.

Just saw you on the second PDF.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by Rashid View Post
    A lot of sugar coating gone wrong. Pray tell us what indians will help us understand better. Didn't other forum teached you something bilal that you want to repeat your experience again?

Plus how come this forum will become different if you are going to pursue your democratic, frredom of speech and understanding indians slogans?
    You like talking to yourself?

Without Indians this forum would be like:

"Indians are bad"

I agree

Spot on

Well said.

Amazing insight, bro!
    The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to John Mcclane For This Useful Post: Aryan_B,contract killer,JonAsad,Sinbad,truthseer

Thanks
    Pakistan England

"Indians are bad"

I agree

Spot on

Well said.

Amazing insight, bro!
    Suppose having the balance and good moderation is the key

Thanks
    Pakistan Qatar

"Indians are bad"

I agree

Spot on

Well said.

Amazing insight, bro!
    The essence of my post is to make the moderation more Pakistani centric rather ban the entry of all Indians.
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rashid For This Useful Post: Aryan_B,JonAsad

Last edited by Rashid; 2nd March 2013 at 11:26.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by Rashid View Post
    The essence of my post is to make the moderation more Pakistani centric rather ban the entry of all Indians.
    Appropriate essence when mixed with vanilla may make it look and smell like a strawberry. I like both though.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast