Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The future of Pakistan Affairs Forum ...

Thanks
    Pakistan United States

Re: The future of Pakistan Affairs Forum ...

Quote Originally Posted by Yusuf View Post
    Why should an Indian discuss a rape in India or what XYZ politician does on a Pak forum? It puzzles me no end. All and sundry news on India is posted by Indians on Pak forums to discuss which for me is :facepalm:
    Because when Indians and Pakistanis realize that they are dealing with very similar issues the tendency to 'dehumanize the other' reduces.

This is a long term process of course, but it does play a role, and of course you have indicated already that you disagree.
    The Following User Says Thank You to AgNoStIc MuSliM For This Useful Post: JonAsad

Thanks
    India India

Quote Originally Posted by Wajid47 View Post
    I am shocked to see how "calm" yusuf is on here looking at his historical comments on other posts and fora. Are you on medication.
    If you read more of my posts on DFI you will find me calm till it comes to Pak.

Thanks
    India UK

[MENTION=83]Yusuf[/MENTION]

I am a patriotic passionate Indian. I am on here to learn and gap shapp from MY perspective. To generalize about 1.2 billion people sir is wrong. You can voice your own opinion and im sure millions, however please dont talk for all of us as i believe you are wrong.
    I am on here to debate and express my opinion on matters especially relating to Indian / Pakistan affairs
    The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ManojKumar For This Useful Post: AgNoStIc MuSliM,contract killer,Express,Irfan Baloch,JonAsad,truthseer,Wajid47

Thanks
    China Pakistan

Off course you should. It's a Pakistsni forum! That is how it should be
    Do you remember during 1990s or 1994, Pakistan and India without people to people communication are extremely hatred and negatives toward each other over 95 percent. Many Forum was starting few years ago to decrease tensions between countries with our open minded and expressions.

I remember, during raid or suicide bombing attacks in Pakistan, many senseless extremists from DFI or BharatRushak came to attack Pakistan forums, we handle it fine. Today, our rivals countries become normal relations that can find different ways to communicate than thick brick walls barriers.

Thanks
    India Mozambique

Quote Originally Posted by ManojKumar View Post
    [MENTION=83]Yusuf[/MENTION]

I am a patriotic passionate Indian. I am on here to learn and gap shapp from MY perspective. To generalize about 1.2 billion people sir is wrong. You can voice your own opinion and im sure millions, however please dont talk for all of us as i believe you are wrong.
    I am on here to debate and express my opinion on matters especially relating to Indian / Pakistan affairs
    [MENTION=406]ManojKumar[/MENTION]......... If at all i get chance, i would like to be your friend in person.
    The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to contract killer For This Useful Post: Express,JonAsad,ManojKumar

Thanks
    India India

I will leave it to the Pakistani admins and members to discuss the future of their forum.

Manoj, off course its my opinion and I am not imposing on anyone and neither I can. Not did I suggest no discussion between Indians and Pak. But I say it again, I find it surprising to no end when Indians post Indian issues say like the rape. I wonder what "other perspective" they look for from Pakistanis on an abhorrent act by Indians. Or discuss say what a Mulayam or Rahul Gandhi does on a Pak forum.

The only discussion that can be called "other perspective" is on Indo Pak issues. Indus water treaty for example or Kashmir if at all. I didn't really say that no Indian should participate on a Pak forum.

To the other poster, even after people to people contact, the hatred is no less.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Re: Taking the Mask off PDF

I have very strong views on Pakistan. Called a hawk on Pak and China.

I express my views on Pak on my forum based on my country's interest. I don't have to go to a Pak forum an express them. DFI is for all discussion on Indian national security and Interests. I cannot and will not discuss Indian security on a Pak forum.

I am one who thinks Indo Pak relations are irreconcilable.

Yeah since this is AMs forum I will butt in to see if there is any thread I can post in. I was led to this thread as DFI was actually te first to start exposing defpk. We have a thread running there started a year ago. We know about his methods both to make money and also illegal activities like DDOS.
    Your views are welcome, as long as these are within the norms of decency - which is even missing on many of the threads that I saw operative on DFI - PDF is wayyy out of line.

Thanks
    India Mozambique

I will leave it to the Pakistani admins and members to discuss the future of their forum.

Manoj, off course its my opinion and I am not imposing on anyone and neither I can. Not did I suggest no discussion between Indians and Pak. But I say it again, I find it surprising to no end when Indians post Indian issues say like the rape. I wonder what "other perspective" they look for from Pakistanis on an abhorrent act by Indians. Or discuss say what a Mulayam or Rahul Gandhi does on a Pak forum.

The only discussion that can be called "other perspective" is on Indo Pak issues. Indus water treaty for example or Kashmir if at all. I didn't really say that no Indian should participate on a Pak forum.

To the other poster, even after people to people contact, the hatred is no less.
    Debating till the death is not hatred. Abusing is....

And It is less brother, it is less. Atleast one is less in that Hatred brigade.
    The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to contract killer For This Useful Post: AgNoStIc MuSliM,Express,Irfan Baloch,JonAsad,Red Crow,truthseer

Thanks
    India India

Quote Originally Posted by Ticker View Post
    Your views are welcome, as long as these are within the norms of decency - which is even missing on many of the threads that I saw operative on DFI - PDF is wayyy out of line.
    DFI is an outlet for Indians. 99% membership is Indian. That's all I can say. Indian Internet users tend to be right wing. All anti Pak, anti China and then we have the left which is anti US too. Still crass language is frowned upon. No ma bahen.

Thanks
    India India

DFI is an outlet for Indians. 99% membership is Indian. That's all I can say. Indian Internet users tend to be right wing. All anti Pak, anti China and then we have the left which is anti US too. Still crass language is frowned upon. No ma bahen.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

This is a discussion forum which is not only related to discussion about India. If Indians can post their view point here it always enhances the multiplicity of views and which is indeed welcome. And so are all those people from other nationalities - it broadens the level of discussion. Broadens the depth of knowledge of all the members.

If you wanna be a kunay ka mendak - you will remain there. But for such a discussion to remain civil, because of differing views which could sometimes be strong and thus the use of strong expression, moderation is a must. And it can be moderated to a fair level of civility - unless you leave it to the posters to self moderate themselves - which will never happen.

How to moderate such discussions is the key here. Most of us have gone through various universities and have undergone different kind of intellectual discussions - all these are moderated, even in the presence of various intellectuals.

I personally feel that this is the level of moderator's interaction with the posters and creation of an environment which remain civil - and in my opinion, it can be done.

You can have your strong views, and if you are sober, it would be a good discussion. You are welcome to express your views here, no matter how strong or anti-Pakistan they are. We are all good here and will listen and counter those with reasoning and arguments - not abuses.....
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dash For This Useful Post: contract killer,Express

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Sir, I have even seen you using rather undue expressions on DFI. And captures of these can be posted here. However, what may be normal for you, may be undue for this forum. And that is the difference which makes this forum a better place than your DFI.
    The Following User Says Thank You to Dash For This Useful Post: Irfan Baloch

Thanks
    India India

Ticker, I am not the abusing kind. I suck at galis. But I love the way Punjabis abuse. It's more funny than anything else. And I can no way immitate a Punjabi!

Thanks
    India India

Sir, I have even seen you using rather undue expressions on DFI. And captures of these can be posted here. However, what may be normal for you, may be undue for this forum. And that is the difference which makes this forum a better place than your DFI.
    I think we will wait for 4 years to answer this.

Thanks
    India India

Thanks
    India Mozambique

This is a discussion forum which is not only related to discussion about India. If Indians can post their view point here it always enhances the multiplicity of views and which is indeed welcome. And so are all those people from other nationalities - it broadens the level of discussion. Broadens the depth of knowledge of all the members.

If you wanna be a kunay ka mendak - you will remain there. But for such a discussion to remain civil, because of differing views which could sometimes be strong and thus the use of strong expression, moderation is a must. And it can be moderated to a fair level of civility - unless you leave it to the posters to self moderate themselves - which will never happen.

How to moderate such discussions is the key here. Most of us have gone through various universities and have undergone different kind of intellectual discussions - all these are moderated, even in the presence of various intellectuals.

I personally feel that this is the level of moderator's interaction with the posters and creation of an environment which remain civil - and in my opinion, it can be done.

You can have your strong views, and if you are sober, it would be a good discussion. You are welcome to express your views here, no matter how strong or anti-Pakistan they are. We are all good here and will listen and counter those with reasoning and arguments - not abuses.....
    Same way i listen to the crap of one member here. Trying to make forceful claim on IVC.
    The Following User Says Thank You to contract killer For This Useful Post: Dash

Thanks
    India UK

A healthy debate exists when you have a mixture of peoples. Having 99% people of similar views makes for a crap forum and debbating platform. I dont particularly agree with the likes of [MENTION=978]Ticker[/MENTION] sahib and [MENTION=1281]Wajid47[/MENTION], however we debate our opinions respectively and its great.
    If you are like minded and all have right wing views sitting together in a room just full of the same views and the same hatred, whats the point and satisfaction of being part of it?
    Tolerate and be tolerated. Listen to various opinions. Learn to agree to disagree and be respectful. You will come away alot more satisfied from the experience. This of course is just my opinion my friend.
    The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ManojKumar For This Useful Post: AgNoStIc MuSliM,contract killer,Dash,Express,JonAsad,Red Crow,Spring,Superkaif,truthseer

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Ticker, I am not the abusing kind. I suck at galis. But I love the way Punjabis abuse. It's more funny than anything else. And I can no way immitate a Punjabi!
    And what makes you think that I am a Punjabi.

If the moderation is maintained here - this would emerge as one of the best forums - Please do visit after 4 years.

No offense, but let me post some captures to show your appreciation of Punjabis on DFI - or is it some other language used?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dash For This Useful Post: Express,truthseer

Thanks
    India Mozambique

I haven't yet seen one such abuse on this forum.

proud of being part of it.

Thanks [MENTION=2]Aryan_B[/MENTION].
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to contract killer For This Useful Post: Dash,JonAsad

Thanks
    Pakistan England

Quote Originally Posted by contract killer View Post
    I haven't yet seen one such abuse on this forum.

proud of being part of it.

Thanks [MENTION=2]Aryan_B[/MENTION].
    Thanks are due to all.
    The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aryan_B For This Useful Post: contract killer,Dash,Express,JonAsad,truthseer

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast