Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Use of Web Based Discussion Forums by Indian RAW/IB or American CIA

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Re: Use of Web Based Discussion Forums by Indian RAW/IB or American CIA

Quote Originally Posted by PoKeMon View Post
    [MENTION=67]AgNoStIc MuSliM[/MENTION] [MENTION=5]Superkaif[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]Aryan_B[/MENTION]

Guys, I appreciate that you have closed the threads which are used to target other forums and vilify other forums' members.

But then accusing PDF to be indian sponsored or indian propaganda site or a anti islam/anti pakistan is simply making a mockery of yourself with likes of Agnostic already knowing the truth.

Yes, their business plan is such that they gives more liberty to indians which many here dont like (perhaps they want to be apni gali ke sher) but then accusing PDF to be a pro india RAW forum is obnoxious and ridiculous.

I have been a very active participant againt PDF in threads regarding DDoS, bullying others and cheating the doners. I am a die hard critic of PDF but then I am equaly critical to bull $hit propagandas.

This forum PAF can do a lot better without lies and deception.
    Sir

I agree to a certain extent. However if Ticker sahib could bring some evidence to the table backing these claims --- what do we have to lose by waiting for the info? Im sure we would be all interested in finding out the truth hence there is good reason for this thread to run its course.
    There is always the other option of ignoring this thread if it doesnt interest you. I will wait to see what else is brought to the table.

Thanks
    The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Express For This Useful Post: contract killer,Dash,Felix,Sinbad

Thanks
    India India

Quote Originally Posted by Ticker View Post
    This thread has a larger context. We here in Pakistan, as Pakistanis, do not want Haqqanis of any faith form, belief or creed in our country or outside our country, who could sponsor cum exploit the already fragile internal dynamics.
    I am not debating against your intension which is very noble for any nationalist. It is very important that people should know about online websites which are against their national interests.
    The Following User Says Thank You to prtikul For This Useful Post: Dash

Thanks
    India India

Quote Originally Posted by Express View Post
    Sir

I agree to a certain extent. However if Ticker sahib could bring some evidence to the table backing these claims --- what do we have to lose by waiting for the info? Im sure we would be all interested in finding out the truth hence there is good reason for this thread to run its course.
    There is always the other option of ignoring this thread if it doesnt interest you. I will wait to see what else is brought to the table.

Thanks
    Loving mirch masala, doesn't you

Yaar, PDF is a profit oriented, pro pak and a pakistani forum. Ask AM.

I do have an allergy to propagandas, so forgive me for my reactions --- its hard to restrain.

And yes, we should wait for the evidence to enjoy another twist but then isn't it better to claim something once proofs are at place rather than using TV stints like "Coming Soon"?

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by prtikul View Post
    I am not equating Indian posters who are posting on any forums which are against constitution of India as traitors. But people who are directly helping by giving donations despite of knowing it's stand are definately traitors.

I feel most of Indians visit such sites for puting their own arguments which is absolutely fine.

Even if we assume that any Indian is helping such forum for India's national interest. Then he must be doing awful job as it goes against Indian constitution itself.

Indian agenda on Kashmir is very clear and it has be centre theme by Indian intelligence if any working in such activity. Without it there is no other stratergic interest that can be served by this exercise.

These are my personal views, I don't know why it was unbanned, but until yesterday for some last 6 months, I wasn't able view it without proxy in Reliance network.
    It may be unbanned on Reliance - may be sooner than later.

Thanks
    India India

PDF is banned on TATA n/w as well and how come a forum which posted fake pics of Assam riots to invoke further riots is pro India?
    The Following User Says Thank You to PoKeMon For This Useful Post: contract killer

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Tariq is the one who hijacked IDF and is running it now. He claim to be an indian but we dont buy that argument. For sometime both PDF and IDF were hosted on the same server under WDN owned by Ahsan.

As far as I know tariq is not Ahsan but his associate perhaps. Even the management team of IDF was given elite tag at PDF, likes of skull and hamboy.
    Loving mirch masala, doesn't you

Yaar, PDF is a profit oriented, pro pak and a pakistani forum. Ask AM.

I do have an allergy to propagandas, so forgive me for my reactions --- its hard to restrain.

And yes, we should wait for the evidence to enjoy another twist but then isn't it better to claim something once proofs are at place rather than using TV stints like "Coming Soon"?
    hmmm ....

Thanks
    India India

Quote Originally Posted by Ticker View Post
    hmmm ....

Thanks
    Pakistan England

I hear what you have to say pokey. But they are men of straw is not disputed as they are making money. I didn't even know you could make money out of sites until you gave us info and we did certain investigations. Yusuf also comes on here and other forum and states that all they do is to make money and have no ideology. Making money and taking donations is clearly unethical. As you have taught us and our investigations show they are making 6 to 10k per month. That comes to some 72k to 120k. Asim has stated on the record in a letter to a newspaper after they were banned in India and stated they spend some 20k per annum running their site.

That established in any event Asim went on dfi and stated they are not making money however he does expect to take money sometime in the future. I have a screen shot of that post. How can anyone ask someone for donations if he then treats it like an investment? So even if they are not making a profit they ask members for money to build up a biz and then they take profits? Is that ethical? If someone asks me to invest in their biz so they can make money in the future I would not donate and I would ask them to invest their own money.

The last time ahsan asked for donations there is a thread on PDF. That was in or around may 2012. On that occasion we that is SK and I gave $1000 US. On that thread ahsan thanks us and states that we gave the most. I have screen shot of that also I also have evidence from the bank that we paid them through paypal.

Now on that thread later on an Arab comes on and offers ahsan money and says make an Arab section it's on me etc. About two weeks after that though there are more Iranians on PDF than Arabs we have a Arab section but no Iranian section. A non Pakistani mod is made. A certain Mossa who at the time was banned for calling on all to burn Shias. Agno has confirmed that there was no discussion in management of PDF it was just done. On the congrats thread for this mod it is admitted that all were aware if this hatred spewing of this Arab. All these threads are still there. I have taken screenshots in case they are nowo taken down. The unsuitability of Mossa to be a mod is now obvious as he is the first mod that has ever had that privilege removed for trolling.

I don't know if ahsan is being funded by any agency but being a man of straw it is possible that for money he has been known to resort to unethical behaviour. Under these circumstances I think speculating as ticker is doing is his right to free speech. I only post here not because I particularly want to but as you asked a direct question as to why we allowed this thread to continue.

All that I have said you can check is true by checking those threads on PDF or dfi. If in the meantime they are deleted I will send you the screen shots I have taken.

Is it not possible that if an agency were to offer money to them they would succumb to that?
    The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aryan_B For This Useful Post: Dash,Felix,PoKeMon

Last edited by Aryan_B; 13th March 2013 at 22:50.

Thanks
    India India

Quote Originally Posted by Aryan_B View Post
    I hear what you have to say pokey. But they are men of straw is not disputed as they are making money. I didn't even know you could make money out of sites until you gave us info and we did certain investigations. Yusuf also comes on here and other forum with and states that all they do is to make money and have no ideology. Making money and taking donations is clearly unethical. As you have taught us and our investigations show they are making 6 to 10k per month. That comes to some 72k. Asim has stated on the record in a letter to a newspaper after they were banned in India an stated they spend some 20k per annum running their site.

That established in any event Asim went on dfi and stated they are not making money however he dies expect to take money out sometime in the future. I have a screen shot of that post. How can anyone ask someone for donations if he then treats it like an investment? So even if they are not making a profit they ask members fir money to build up a biz and then they take profits? Is ghat ethical.

The last time ahsan asked for donations there is a thread on PDF. That was in or around may 2012. On that occasion we that is SK and I gave $1000 us. On that ahsan thanks and states that we gave the most. I have screen shot of that also I also have evidence from the bank that we paid them through paypal.

Now on that thread later on an Arab comes on and offers ahsan money and says make an Arab section it's on me etc. About two weeks after that though there are more Iranians on PDF than Arabs we have a Arab section but no Iranian section. A non Pakistani mod is made. A certain Mossa who at the time was banned for calling on all to burn Shias. Agno has confirmed that there was no discussion in management of PDF it was just done. On the congrats thread for this mod it is admitted that all were aware if this hatred spewing of this Arab. All these threads are still there. The unsuitability of Mossa to be a mod is now obvious as he is the first mod that has ever had the privilege removed for trolling.

I don't know if ahsan is being funded by any agency but being a man of straw it is possible that for money he has been known to resort to unethical behaviour. Under these circumstances I think speculating as ticker is doing is his right to free speech. I only post here not because I particularly want to but via you asked a direct question.

All that I have said you can check is true by checking those threads on PDF or dfi. If in the meantime they are deleted I will send you the screenshots I have taken.
    [MENTION=2]Aryan_B[/MENTION]

I have vehemently supported you guys when it was required and spoken against the PDF and their business model.

No doubt they are beghairat when they ask for donations since they dont need a single penny from outside to run the forum. The money generated is enough to run their houses leave alone the forum.

I have been on that forum and have seen all those donation threads so I am well aware of that.

Now let me tell you one interesting fact--

When India banned the PDF, Asim gives the interviews in media seeking sympathy but the fact was he was generating publicity in pakistan to ask for more donations. This is something I posted on PDF and webby deleted my post with remark " Yes, its correct "

You guys have got a good kickstart to the forum and just focus on the quality. By blaming them for something they are really not, will give them an advantage and lower your credibility.

Having said that you reserve the right to attack on them whenever you are morally correct and they do mischiefs.

They are cheat but they are pakistanis as well. No shame in getting cheated since cheats are everywhere.

Note-- No need of screenshots. I know everything.
    The Following User Says Thank You to PoKeMon For This Useful Post: Aryan_B

Thanks
    Pakistan England

[MENTION=2]Aryan_B[/MENTION]

You guys have got a good kickstart to the forum and just focus on the quality. By blaming them for something they are really not, will give them an advantage and lower your credibility.
    If you go through this thread I have not blamed them for anything I do not have evidence for I have always qualified what I say. By allowing Ticker some latitude and time to raise his concerns and proofs is not unreasonable. We are not here to protect them. you and I may think it unlikely that they are funded in the manner that Ticker says but I wouldn't put anything beyond them. whereas ticker has given me no reason to question his integrity.
    The Following User Says Thank You to Aryan_B For This Useful Post: Dash

Thanks
    India India

Quote Originally Posted by Aryan_B View Post
    If you go through this thread I have not blamed them for anything I do not have evidence for I have always qualified what I say. By allowing Ticker some latitude and time to raise his concerns and proofs is not unreasonable. We are not here to protect them. you and I may think it unlikely that they are funded in the manner that Ticker says but I wouldn't put anything beyond them. whereas ticker has given me no reason to question his integrity.
    Ofcourse they are not your words but your platform.

If you dont agree what is my sincere advise, its totally your pererogative but they do use this sort of propaganda to play innocent and victim.

My objective was to make you aware and not let those cheats took any benefit when they are already at backfoot in moral standing.

My best wishes to [MENTION=978]Ticker[/MENTION] if he could prove PDF pro India and Indian funded forum but then I am equally concern if in case he failed(IMO most likely outcome).
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoKeMon For This Useful Post: AgNoStIc MuSliM,Aryan_B

Thanks
    Pakistan United States

The management does not consider this thread to be PDF specific since the title and OP discuss a broader issue of web based platforms being used as disinformation/propaganda tools by various nations, however, because PDF appears to be mentioned more often than not, and because Pakistan Affairs has committed to not discussing PDF on the forum (at least as long as there are no new provocations from PDF) this thread is being closed.
    The Following User Says Thank You to AgNoStIc MuSliM For This Useful Post: PoKeMon

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345