Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Use of Web Based Discussion Forums by Indian RAW/IB or American CIA

Thanks
    India India

Re: Use of Web Based Discussion Forums by Indian RAW/IB or American CIA

Not only this, in fact only few serveres blocked it, however Reliance ISP did not block it and even TATA didn't block it.
    Reliance ISP has banned the PDF. I myself is a user of Reliance 3g services.

PDF is one of the most anti India website and dont link it with India for your personal grudges to score brownie points. Though there business plan is such to allow Indians a bit more of the cushion to act like a balanced international forum.

Whoever donates money to a forum is a fool and especially those forums who has >1000 viewers in an hour. Such forums can sustain on there own and can earn some reasonable money as well.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by PoKeMon View Post
    Reliance ISP has banned the PDF. I myself is a user of Reliance 3g services.

PDF is one of the most anti India website and dont link it with India for your personal grudges to score brownie points. Though there business plan is such to allow Indians a bit more of the cushion to act like a balanced international forum.

Whoever donates money to a forum is a fool and especially those forums who has >1000 viewers in an hour. Such forums can sustain on there own and can earn some reasonable money as well.
    I wonder how are you visiting PDF, if you can not access it.

Thanks
    India India

Quote Originally Posted by Ticker View Post
    I wonder how are you visiting PDF, if you can not access it.
    I am a RAW agent who runs a defense forum called IDB.

And I dont go there however there are ways to access it. Few are--

Use proxy server.
    If you are IT professional and have client machine access, use that and browse.
    Many ISP has unbanned the site along with many others site which were their in GOI ban list. The banning was to curb the false propaganda pictures of Assam riots.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

I am a RAW agent who runs a defense forum called IDB.

And I dont go there however there are ways to access it. Few are--

Use proxy server.
    If you are IT professional and have client machine access, use that and browse.
    Many ISP has unbanned the site along with many others site which were their in GOI ban list. The banning was to curb the false propaganda pictures of Assam riots.
    Have you got 1000 guests on at a time?
    In fact most of the time you are talking to yourself on their my little munchkin.
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wajid47 For This Useful Post: Dash,Hope

Thanks
    India India

Quote Originally Posted by Wajid47 View Post
    Have you got 1000 guests on at a time?
    In fact most of the time you are talking to yourself on their my little munchkin.
    No, we never got 1000 accept at times we are attacked.
    300 at a time generally.

The reason being- we are not a hate/propaganda site which can encourage trolling, neither do we have dedicated members who can waste their full day time cursing others religion, ethnicity, defense or country.

The forum we have is purely based on defense and we run it for a hobby.

I have as many post here as I have in my own forum. Does this tell you about my any business plan out of any forum?

And dont laugh, I know you visited there
    The Following User Says Thank You to PoKeMon For This Useful Post: kaykay

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

300 at a time generally.

The reason being- we are not a hate/propaganda site which can encourage trolling, neither do we have dedicated members who can waste their full day time cursing others religion, ethnicity, defense or country.

I have as many post here as I have in my own forum. Does this tell you about my any business plan out of any forum?

I do not understand one thing - what is it with you forum runners or mods or admins lest a few, who without having any sense of athelistic, modernistic or administeric acumen, visit other forums than their own.

Thanks
    India India

It was all good till the mention of defpk came up and made me spill coffee!

Thanks
    India India

I do not understand one thing - what is it with you forum runners or mods or admins lest a few, who without having any sense of athelistic, modernistic or administeric acumen, visit other forums than their own.
    You are right you wont understand it.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

300 at a time generally.

Yes i went on their but please dont be dellusional. 300 AT A TIME GENERALLY? They must be all sitting behind the same terminal?
    I saw 4 comments had been made in 24 hours. I think thats why your losing your sanity by talking to yourself.
    Maybe i caught it on a bad day. Anyway its better than Yusufs hate forum!!

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

As the threat to PDFs' existence as a Pakistani forum grows, it is likely that there will be some form of counter action by the PDF sponsoring intelligence agencies like RAW or Indian IB to support its existence as a Pakistani specific fora. There are many Pakistani Army officers that post there and some of these officers have told me personally that there have been subtle attempts made to drill information out of them. This surprised me a great deal and indeed even alarmed me.

And one of the most surprising thing that was done apparently deliberately was to start a thread, HOT TO JOIN ISI. And the reason was deliberate and surreptitious and downright alarming. Has any Pakistani seen any thing like this on any other Pakistani web sites where such information about our country's premier intelligence agency was flashed and guys were subtly encouraged to post information about how to join ISI and other details about this organization. Those who sought information, were probable subjects and could have been the targets of RAW or even CIA to establish a network. Here is the link to this thread on PDF.

Admin edit: not allow links to that forum

Those of us who are not ready to believe this can see this thread and understand as to the kind of manipulation which is taking place on PDF and is clearly aimed at gaining information and probable attempt to hire agents for RAW or other intelligence agencies.

And to top it all, the information which could have been important for Pakistani agencies, like the Indian internal situation was banned and no discussion on India's internal weaknesses were allowed to take place. One wonders why.

I think there are good enough reasons for all of us to be suspicious about many of the things which are happening on PDF, which are clearly defined to offer advantage to Indian intelligence agencies in a subtle but nondescript manner. I am deeply suspicious and am stating it openly.
    Last edited by Aryan_B; 8th March 2013 at 22:42.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Who may be providing PDF behind the scene support about IP interception etc. Such facilities are only available with RAW, Indian NTRO and Indian IB.

Like I said, more and more morphed Indian agencies like stuff to blame Pakistanis is going to be posted. Like the pictures of Pakistani Hafeez center Lahore businessmen were posted as terrorists and then the MQM' slain provincial assembly member's photo.

What PDF is doing is more akin to how Indian agencies operate.

Thanks
    Pakistan India

Who may be providing PDF behind the scene support about IP interception etc. Such facilities are only available with RAW, Indian NTRO and Indian IB.

Like I said, more and more morphed Indian agencies like stuff to blame Pakistanis is going to be posted. Like the pictures of Pakistani Hafeez center Lahore businessmen were posted as terrorists and then the MQM' slain provincial assembly member's photo.

What PDF is doing is more akin to how Indian agencies operate.
    reminds me of lahore businessmen declared as terrorists who have entered mumbai.....
    Main tere naseeb ki barish nahi Jo tujh pe baras jaon
    Tujhe taqdeer badalni hogi mujhe panay ke liye....!!!!

मैं तेरे नसीब की बारिश नहीं जो तुझ पे बरस जाऊं,
    तुझे तकदीर बदलनी होगी मुझे पाने के लिए ....!!!!

'میں تیرے نصیب کی بارش نہیں جو تجھ پہ برس جاؤں
    تجھے تقدیر بدلنی ہوگی مجھے پانے کے لئے

"I'm not the rain of your fortune that i'll fall on you.You've to change your fate in order to get me."

Thanks
    Pakistan England

I think this thread would get more traction if we talked about generally these days all govts are looking at the web and seeing how they can use it to further their agendas. I don't now if any of you followed the case of the American man who was blogging and pretending to a Syrian lesbian etc

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by Aryan_B View Post
    I think this thread would get more traction if we talked about generally these days all govts are looking at the web and seeing how they can use it to further their agendas. I don't now if any of you followed the case of the American man who was blogging and pretending to a Syrian lesbian etc
    Yes, the Syrian lesbian case is another example. And I agree with you that this can and should be discussed further. But despite some reservations which some people may have, we do also have a current example of such an environment in the form of PDF in front of us. There is no harm discussing such examples as well.

And this also keeps us in PakAff aware of such intrusions from certain entities and that may end up hurting this forum.
    The Following User Says Thank You to Dash For This Useful Post: Aryan_B

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

As the threat to PDFs' existence as a Pakistani forum grows, it is likely that there will be some form of counter action by the PDF sponsoring intelligence agencies like RAW or Indian IB to support its existence as a Pakistani specific fora. There are many Pakistani Army officers that post there and some of these officers have told me personally that there have been subtle attempts made to drill information out of them. This surprised me a great deal and indeed even alarmed me.

And one of the most surprising thing that was done apparently deliberately was to start a thread, HOT TO JOIN ISI. And the reason was deliberate and surreptitious and downright alarming. Has any Pakistani seen any thing like this on any other Pakistani web sites where such information about our country's premier intelligence agency was flashed and guys were subtly encouraged to post information about how to join ISI and other details about this organization. Those who sought information, were probable subjects and could have been the targets of RAW or even CIA to establish a network. Here is the link to this thread on PDF.

Admin edit edited links to other pdf not allowed so as to reciprocate their actions

Those of us who are not ready to believe this can see this thread and understand as to the kind of manipulation which is taking place on PDF and is clearly aimed at gaining information and probable attempt to hire agents for RAW or other intelligence agencies.

And to top it all, the information which could have been important for Pakistani agencies, like the Indian internal situation was banned and no discussion on India's internal weaknesses were allowed to take place. One wonders why.

I think there are good enough reasons for all of us to be suspicious about many of the things which are happening on PDF, which are clearly defined to offer advantage to Indian intelligence agencies in a subtle but nondescript manner. I am deeply suspicious and am stating it openly.
    News flash buddy. That's just a copy pasted article doing the rounds.

Your fear mongering is downright hilarious. So typical.

Has any Pakistani seen any thing like this on any other Pakistani web sites where such information about our country's premier intelligence agency was flashed and guys were subtly encouraged to post information about how to join ISI and other details about this organization.
    The same article has first appeared on other sites and so many others have put it up too!

It takes 2 seconds to create a thread. If I go and create one thread on this forum on "How to join the ISI" would it infer any mal-intent on this forum's part? Stop living in your 90s Pakistan. People want to discuss everything. People want to discuss how nuclear weapons are made, how IEDs are made. Its just discussion, you can't censor discussions presuming mal-intent.

I won't blame you, RAW/CIA/MOSSAD is the favorite excuse for covering our own failures in our country.

Thanks
    Pakistan United States

Quote Originally Posted by John Mcclane View Post
    I won't blame you, RAW/CIA/MOSSAD is the favorite excuse for covering our own failures in our country.
    This is the 'Shrink's Couch' section - the thread was not created in the 'Foreign Policy' or even 'Current Affairs' section was it?

BTW, speaking of our country's failures, have you changed your mind yet about dealing with sectarian terrorism by forcing the Shia to change their beliefs and practices in terms of how the worship and their right to free speech?

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by John Mcclane View Post
    News flash buddy. That's just a copy pasted article doing the rounds.

Your fear mongering is downright hilarious. So typical.

The same article has first appeared on other sites and so many others have put it up too!

It takes 2 seconds to create a thread. If I go and create one thread on this forum on "How to join the ISI" would it infer any mal-intent on this forum's part? Stop living in your 90s Pakistan. People want to discuss everything. People want to discuss how nuclear weapons are made, how IEDs are made. Its just discussion, you can't censor discussions presuming mal-intent.

We are talking about the sponsoring of local discussion forums by various foreign intelligence agencies, which is a fact. Nobody is talking about Pakistan's failures being blamed on RAW/CIA/MOSSAD. You want to to discuss this subject, please feel free to open a thread and generate a discussion on that matter.

I have tried to highlight aspects which are exploitable and could be used to target a certain sets of people by inimical agencies. And this happens on regular basis. When CIA and Pentagon could fund major Think Tanks in the US and even abroad, why can't it be done on regional level forums which are also viewed as accumulation of information, influence the public opinion through spread of a directed stream of propaganda etc etc.

Haven't you seen certain representatives of CENTCOM posting on various discussion forums. What for - after all it cost them money to present their viewpoint. In a similar manner, any one can become a member of such forums and can exploit the environment and we all should be mindful of such attempts.

In my personal opinion, the deliberate make-up of PDF members, the type of threads posted there, the type of environment egged on through either non-moderation or deliberately looking the other way or gaining information or targeting a set of people needs to be looked at by PakAff in order to avoid recurrence of such acts here on this forum.

Not allowing Indian internal affairs on a Pakistani forum which is also known as a defence forum is the stupidity of highest order - why, because analysis and assessment of enemy's internal environment is a major part of any military perspective. And being a defence forum, you don't allow it - after all whose purpose are you serving while doing this.

It is for this reason that I state that I feel that PDF has been compromised as a defence related Pakistani discussion forum and may be taken down to avoid all of what I explained above.
    The Following User Says Thank You to Dash For This Useful Post: Aryan_B

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

I have an acquaintance who is an NRI, Non Resident Indian living in the US. During a recent conversation, he indicated how a certain NRI(s) have invested in Pakistani and Indian discussion forums and the name of PDF came up. I was also surprised to find out that a lot many Indians are members of PDF as Pakistani members. They fly a Pakistani Flag indicating their permanent location and US Flag as the current location and dilute discussion in favour of India.

The most alarming thing which emerged was that, it is not Ahsan alone who is the sole owner of PDF. Their are Indian NRI co-owner(s) also who provide support for this forum in India. I am likely to have the name(s) of these Indian co-owners soon and may decide if I post their names on this forum or share this information with concerned authorities here in Pakistan.

My concern is, and this is very serious indeed - that there is a very very real possibility and proof of which may be with me sooner than later, that behind the NRI(s), there may actually be sponsoring of Indian Intelligence agencies.

Why I am saying this is that the apparent reasons which are visible, do indicate this as I have been saying this since long.

And this is what prompted me to ask [MENTION=1459]truthseer[/MENTION] this question as to why did he go to India and on his return, immediately started
    supporting PDF in the manner that he did.

It is serious enough and when this information is available with me - I will then decide to share it with Pakistani authorities.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

I have an acquaintance who is an NRI, Non Resident Indian living in the US. During a recent conversation, he indicated how a certain NRI(s) have invested in Pakistani and Indian discussion forums and the name of PDF came up. I was also surprised to find out that a lot many Indians are members of PDF as Pakistani members. They fly a Pakistani Flag indicating their permanent location and US Flag as the current location and dilute discussion in favour of India.

The most alarming thing which emerged was that, it is not Ahsan alone who is the sole owner of PDF. Their are Indian NRI co-owner(s) also who provide support for this forum in India. I am likely to have the name(s) of these Indian co-owners soon and may decide if I post their names on this forum or share this information with concerned authorities here in Pakistan.

My concern is, and this is very serious indeed - that there is a very very real possibility and proof of which may be with me sooner than later, that behind the NRI(s), there may actually be sponsoring of Indian Intelligence agencies.

Why I am saying this is that the apparent reasons which are visible, do indicate this as I have been saying this since long.

And this is what prompted me to ask [MENTION=1459]truthseer[/MENTION] this question as to why did he go to India and on his return, immediately started
    supporting PDF in the manner that he did.

It is serious enough and when this information is available with me - I will then decide to share it with Pakistani authorities.
    You'll have a hell of a time proving I went to India in the first place, Ticker

Thanks
    Pakistan England

[MENTION=978]Ticker[/MENTION] If what you say is correct this is very sad and will be a new shameful low for them.
    The Following User Says Thank You to Aryan_B For This Useful Post: Dash

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast