Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 56

Thread: Ragging on management!

Share             
  1. #1
    Member RazPaK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    684
    Thanks
    710
    Pakistan United States

    Ragging on management!

    Don't know why I was referenced here, but Agno is LAME.

    I heard he sold his land in Pakistan to own a corner store in Michigan.
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RazPaK For This Useful Post: JonAsad,Razamustafa76


  2. #2
    Senior Member Hope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7,856
    Thanks
    3799
    Pakistan United Arab Emirates

    Re: New Section - The Shrink's Couch

    Welcome back home [MENTION=11]RazPaK[/MENTION]
    The Following User Says Thank You to Hope For This Useful Post: JonAsad


  3. #3
    Member RazPaK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    684
    Thanks
    710
    Pakistan United States

    Re: New Section - The Shrink's Couch

    Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    Welcome back home [MENTION=11]RazPaK[/MENTION]
    Mujay welcome maat karo. Agno keh ghusaay ko welcome karo.
    The Following User Says Thank You to RazPaK For This Useful Post: JonAsad


  4. #4
    Retired AgNoStIc MuSliM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Michigan/Lahore
    Posts
    2,394
    Thanks
    2434
    Pakistan United States

    Re: New Section - The Shrink's Couch

    Quote Originally Posted by RazPaK View Post
    Don't know why I was referenced here, but Agno is LAME.

    I heard he sold his land in Pakistan to own a corner store in Michigan.
    It is doing quite well thank you.

    Would you like some stale hotdogs, halaal of course
    The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AgNoStIc MuSliM For This Useful Post: contract killer,Express,JonAsad,Pukhtoon,Razamustafa76


  5. #5
    Retired AgNoStIc MuSliM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Michigan/Lahore
    Posts
    2,394
    Thanks
    2434
    Pakistan United States

    Re: New Section - The Shrink's Couch

    Quote Originally Posted by RazPaK View Post
    Mujay welcome maat karo. Agno keh ghusaay ko welcome karo.
    Management is fair game on 'The Shrink's Couch' ...

    Pour forth your frustrations about bans, infractions, kicks in the rear end etc....
    The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AgNoStIc MuSliM For This Useful Post: contract killer,JonAsad,Naveed HRitom,Razamustafa76


  6. #6
    Senior Member Wajid47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5,491
    Thanks
    3118
    Pakistan Pakistan

    Re: New Section - The Shrink's Couch

    We have a shrink corner and [MENTION=17]JonAsad[/MENTION] has become the busiest member.
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wajid47 For This Useful Post: JonAsad,Razamustafa76


  7. #7
    Member JonAsad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    591
    Thanks
    784
    Pakistan Saudi Arabia

    Re: New Section - The Shrink's Couch

    Quote Originally Posted by KRAIT View Post
    [MENTION=67]AgNoStIc MuSliM[/MENTION] Well, seems like people want to vent out their frustration and anger on me.

    Ghar se Masjid hai bahut duur, Chalo kisi rote hue bacche ko Hasaya jaaye.
    Tere shayari kay qafiye hamesha hilay hue hotay hein- -

  8. #8
    Member JonAsad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    591
    Thanks
    784
    Pakistan Saudi Arabia

    Re: New Section - The Shrink's Couch

    Quote Originally Posted by Wajid47 View Post
    We have a shrink corner and [MENTION=17]JonAsad[/MENTION] has become the busiest member.
    its unfortunate where i was posting today landed up in this corner-


    [MENTION=1281]Wajid47[/MENTION] are you [MENTION=978]Ticker[/MENTION] type?-


    Call me out here and i am gona fcukin rape every one-

    All Hail Shrink's Couch-
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JonAsad For This Useful Post: Pukhtoon,Wajid47


  9. #9
    Senior Member Wajid47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5,491
    Thanks
    3118
    Pakistan Pakistan

    Re: New Section - The Shrink's Couch

    Quote Originally Posted by JonAsad View Post
    its unfortunate where i was posting today landed up in this corner-


    [MENTION=1281]Wajid47[/MENTION] are you [MENTION=978]Ticker[/MENTION] type?-


    Call me out here and i am gona fcukin rape every one-

    All Hail Shrink's Couch-
    Come on yaar take a chill pill. I was joking.

  10. #10
    Member JonAsad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    591
    Thanks
    784
    Pakistan Saudi Arabia

    Re: New Section - The Shrink's Couch

    Quote Originally Posted by Wajid47 View Post
    Come on yaar take a chill pill. I was joking.
    Lol- like i was dead serious- -

  11. #11
    Member RazPaK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    684
    Thanks
    710
    Pakistan United States

    Re: New Section - The Shrink's Couch

    Quote Originally Posted by AgNoStIc MuSliM View Post
    Management is fair game on 'The Shrink's Couch' ...

    Pour forth your frustrations about bans, infractions, kicks in the rear end etc....

    The Following User Says Thank You to RazPaK For This Useful Post: JonAsad


  12. #12
    Retired AgNoStIc MuSliM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Michigan/Lahore
    Posts
    2,394
    Thanks
    2434
    Pakistan United States

    Re: Ragging on management!

    [MENTION=11]RazPaK[/MENTION]

    There, I gave you your own thread
    The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AgNoStIc MuSliM For This Useful Post: contract killer,JonAsad,RazPaK


  13. #13
    Facebook Editor safriz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,658
    Thanks
    5027
    Pakistan Pakistan

    Re: Ragging on management!

    Quote Originally Posted by RazPaK View Post
    Don't know why I was referenced here, but Agno is LAME.

    I heard he sold his land in Pakistan to own a corner store in Michigan.
    Then immigrants are accused of leeching western wealth.
    In this case Pakistani money has been invested in USA---For which americans should be thankful

    Our investments and financial contributions in western countrues go unnoticed and unappreciated.
    The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to safriz For This Useful Post: AgNoStIc MuSliM,Aryan_B,JonAsad,RazPaK


  14. #14
    Retired AgNoStIc MuSliM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Michigan/Lahore
    Posts
    2,394
    Thanks
    2434
    Pakistan United States

    Re: Ragging on management!

    Quote Originally Posted by safriz View Post
    Then immigrants are accused of leeching western wealth.
    In this case Pakistani money has been invested in USA---For which americans should be thankful

    Our investments and financial contributions in western countrues go unnoticed and unappreciated.
    On a somewhat serious note, my pop would strangle me if I tried to sell the 'ancestral land in order to invest abroad'.

    I can't even convince him to sell it and reinvest it Pakistan by buying land closer to urban areas (the frequent trips to about three different villages to keep tabs on everything take such a toll on his health).
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AgNoStIc MuSliM For This Useful Post: JonAsad,RazPaK


  15. #15
    Senior Member Wajid47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5,491
    Thanks
    3118
    Pakistan Pakistan

    Re: Ragging on management!

    Quote Originally Posted by AgNoStIc MuSliM View Post
    On a somewhat serious note, my pop would strangle me if I tried to sell the 'ancestral land in order to invest abroad'.

    I can't even convince him to sell it and reinvest it Pakistan by buying land closer to urban areas (the frequent trips to about three different villages to keep tabs on everything take such a toll on his health).

    That raises an interesting question. Last time I went to Pakistan i saw some properties of friends living in the UK almost empty etc where the future owners are unlikely to return for more than a few weeks at a time
    The Following User Says Thank You to Wajid47 For This Useful Post: JonAsad


  16. #16
    Facebook Editor safriz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,658
    Thanks
    5027
    Pakistan Pakistan

    Re: Ragging on management!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wajid47 View Post
    That raises an interesting question. Last time I went to Pakistan i saw some properties of friends living in the UK almost empty etc where the future owners are unlikely to return for more than a few weeks at a time
    Thats true..But those properties is our Link to Pakistan,and we keep them as such...
    The Following User Says Thank You to safriz For This Useful Post: JonAsad


  17. #17
    Member RazPaK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    684
    Thanks
    710
    Pakistan United States

    Re: Ragging on management!

    Quote Originally Posted by AgNoStIc MuSliM View Post
    On a somewhat serious note, my pop would strangle me if I tried to sell the 'ancestral land in order to invest abroad'.

    I can't even convince him to sell it and reinvest it Pakistan by buying land closer to urban areas (the frequent trips to about three different villages to keep tabs on everything take such a toll on his health).


    It's true. In our culture If you sell your land, it equates to selling your mother. So even if you sold your land for google shares when the company was coming up and made tons of money, the people of your village would have no respect for you.

    That's why I will never sell my land, even If I was in a compromising situation.
    The Following User Says Thank You to RazPaK For This Useful Post: JonAsad


  18. #18
    Senior Member Red Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    2,937
    Thanks
    1065
    Pakistan Pakistan

    Re: New Section - The Shrink's Couch

    Quote Originally Posted by JonAsad View Post
    How you doing RC:-
    Fine, taking a glass of milk

  19. #19
    Senior Member KingKong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,846
    Thanks
    5485
    Pakistan UK

    Re: New Section - The Shrink's Couch

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Crow View Post
    Fine, taking a glass of milk
    Where you taking it?
    The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KingKong For This Useful Post: AgNoStIc MuSliM,contract killer,Express,JonAsad,RazPaK


  20. #20
    Senior Member Red Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    2,937
    Thanks
    1065
    Pakistan Pakistan

    Re: New Section - The Shrink's Couch

    Quote Originally Posted by KingKong View Post
    Where you taking it?
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Red Crow For This Useful Post: JonAsad,KingKong


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 20th December 2012, 06:47
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 26th October 2012, 21:57
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 27th September 2012, 07:44
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11th September 2012, 22:06
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10th September 2012, 10:25

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us on twitter Follow us on twitter