Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Indian Admiral Admits India beheaded Pakistani Soldiers

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad View Post
    Musharraf has the ability of sorting the Indian press....
    Even we can can do it here.
    The Following User Says Thank You to Dash For This Useful Post: Sinbad

Thanks
    Pakistan England
    Quote Originally Posted by Ticker View Post
    Even we can can do it here.
    [MENTION=978]Ticker[/MENTION] enjoy!!!!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sinbad For This Useful Post: Dash,Express,Irfan Baloch,sami

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

this video is the slap on the arse licking journalists like Najam shethi who say Pakistan is obsessed with India
    its one of my favorite videos
    80% of Indian army is deployed along the border with Pakistan yet we are obsessed with them?
    all their airforce bases are made with invasion/ attack mindset very close to the border yet we are the aggressors
    despite all these videos, its only Nawaz Sherif who wants to be called the lion (he was a tiger before but with hair implants he prefers to be called a lion willing to selfessly and bravely make a retreat to Dubai on first sign of trouble)
    how very lame
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Irfan Baloch For This Useful Post: Dash,sami

Last edited by Irfan Baloch; 22nd January 2013 at 23:39.

Thanks
    Pakistan UK

Musharraf is being wasted. He should come back and represent Pakistan. Join IK!!!!!!!!
    The Following User Says Thank You to sami For This Useful Post: Express

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan
    Confessions of a war reporter June 2001

By Barkha Dutt

I had to look three times to make sure I was seeing right. Balanced on one knee, in a tiny alley behind the army’s administrative offices, I was peering through a hole in a corrugated tin sheet. At first glance, all I could see were some leaves. I looked harder and amidst all the green, there was a hint of black – it looked like a moustache. “Look again,” said the army colonel, in a tone that betrayed suppressed excitement. This time, I finally saw.

It was a head, the disembodied face of a slain soldier nailed onto a tree. “The boys got it as a gift for the brigade,” said the colonel, softly, but proudly. Before I could react, the show was over. A faded gunny bag appeared from nowhere, shrouded the soldier’s face, the brown of the bag now merging indistinguishably with the green of the leaves. Minutes later, we walked past the same tree where the three soldiers who had earlier unveiled the victory trophy were standing. From the corner of his eye, the colonel exchanged a look of shard achievement, and we moved on. We were firmly in the war zone.

need to say more?

no wonder chor machai shor (thief crying thief thief) comes to mind. and no surprise why Indians will time and again refuse international mediation and neutral party to verify alleged claims from the Indians. it is they who proudly do it time and again.

Shame on Indian Army and the Indian Governments by misleading its own people and making false accusations to drum up the war hysteria. Indian army demands professionalism from Pakistan army but their own reporters have shown that its not doing what it preaches.

now I have a horrid feeling that Indians might decide to behead their own dead one day to prove their point that Pakistanis did it. I wont be surprised.

Indian captives (like Surjeet Singh) and Indian journalists (like Burkha Dutt) have exposed a face of Indian leadership it doesnt want its own people to see. their courage is admirable
    The Following User Says Thank You to Irfan Baloch For This Useful Post: Wajid47

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan
    [MENTION=784]Irfan Baloch[/MENTION]

Anyone beheading whether it Pakistani or Indian is a terrible and unforgivable. To accuse also is a disgrace too. Lets hope we never come across any of these escapades again

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234