Page 1 of 26 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Taking the Mask off PDF (Not Pakistanidefence.com)

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

Taking the Mask off PDF (Not Pakistanidefence.com)

Recently I was approached by @lasthope Mr. Hassan Malik, Chairman Junior Think Tank Group, Pakistan Defence Forum, who sent me a couple of emails in an attempt to lure me back to his forum. I had earlier taken a decision to never post again on PDF as the forum had more or less become a Bharat-Rakshak replica with dot pk domain, where Indians literally abused Islam and Pakistan and there hardly was any check by the mods or admins. I responded and told the gentleman what my feelings were and stated very clearly that I would not rejoin PDF, despite his pleading that things may change.

Nothing however has changed, and in fact it can now boast itself to be a Pakistani Bharat-Rakshak where Pakistan is insulted and humiliated on daily basis. I have taken a decision to make those emails public so that all of us can see the level to which a forum lowers itself to lure Pakistanis back for more insults.

emails

Assalam u Alaikum bhai,

I heard about your resignation. Believe me, it's not worth it. We cannot give Indians any attention and leave this platform for the pests

You can see other members, who are happy but not reading the crap posted by Indians neither replying them. Don't allow this little mistake of the Moderator to force leave you. You are a worthy member and we need you on the forum, and you had received a promotion before you got this uncalled infraction. You will receive two forums for now which only you can post in, away from the Indians. Sooner, you will be a Complete Think Tank and more freedom will be at your fingertips. We need members like you with experience and knowledge, yet most importantly neutral debate skills. We are going to pump up and take severe action against the Indians as whole, they have gone too far. Half of them will get banned. It is advisable not to hold grudges and forget what has happened. Such mistakes won't happen again and if @JoeShearer or [MENTION=535]KRAIT[/MENTION] engage you again, we will issue them a ban. I, and other seniors are avoiding them for good, so should you.

Thank you.

Chairman: Junior Think Tank Group
    Pakistan Defence
    ID: 33252

Sir,

Your response was appreciated and every word of it is true. PDF does have a large user database and one member leaving doesn't really matter to us with over 60,000 registered members and several thousand active members. However, your value to us is like an important asset and request you to come back. I would not be forcing you, I just hope you review your decision atleast late than never.

The forum has been infested by the Indians, I agree, and that the Administration is doing nothing about it, I agree too. However, creation of Junior Think Tank group was supposed to counter the falling quality by allowing few senior members access to special troll-free forums. Your promotion was due and decided upon before your resignation. The list was sent to the Administration for promotion, that's how I learned your story. I had issued warnings to the members you pointed out.

We shall soon do something about the infection and creation of Junior Think Tank Group was mere one step getting close to it.

If you feel uncomfortable to join with your existing name, I would personally suggest you to create another ID and mention it to only the Administration. I did also talk to Aeronaut and he has been under strong criticism for his actions. He should have been removed from his Moderator position long ago but his ties with the WDN are strong and it is the only reason he happens to be the Moderator.

Thank you.
    Awaiting further messages.
    The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dash For This Useful Post: ajtr,bilalhaider,bored,Durrani,Hafiz,Harry_Thompson,JonAsad,Major Sam,Naveed HRitom,PK_BALOCH,Red Crow,Spring

Thanks
    Pakistan India
    Wow Ticker its the biggest dhamaka of 21st century i never knew ke you do this dhamaka on new year ....lol
    The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ajtr For This Useful Post: bored,Dash,Major Sam,Naveed HRitom,Spring

Last edited by ajtr; 3rd January 2013 at 19:41.
    Main tere naseeb ki barish nahi Jo tujh pe baras jaon
    Tujhe taqdeer badalni hogi mujhe panay ke liye....!!!!

मैं तेरे नसीब की बारिश नहीं जो तुझ पे बरस जाऊं,
    तुझे तकदीर बदलनी होगी मुझे पाने के लिए ....!!!!

'میں تیرے نصیب کی بارش نہیں جو تجھ پہ برس جاؤں
    تجھے تقدیر بدلنی ہوگی مجھے پانے کے لئے

"I'm not the rain of your fortune that i'll fall on you.You've to change your fate in order to get me."

Thanks
    Pakistan India
    So till now i used to think that bribing ex pdf member here with titles and luring them back is just a rumor.....I didnt get what it is all about no i get the real situation.Its like sham bribing.Corruption at galore in bright sunlight.
    The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ajtr For This Useful Post: Dash,Spring,Superkaif

"I'm not the rain of your fortune that i'll fall on you.You've to change your fate in order to get me."

Thanks
    Pakistan England
    Quote Originally Posted by ajtr View Post
    So till now i used to think that bribing ex pdf member here with titles and luring them back is just a rumor.....I didnt get what it is all about no i get the real situation.Its like sham bribing.Corruption at galore in bright sunlight.
    Take a lead from their hero Zardari.
    The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aryan_B For This Useful Post: ajtr,Dash,Spring,Superkaif,Wajid47

Thanks
    Pakistan United States
    Unfortunately Ticker is not the only individual who has been approached, and some have been approached with far more explicit demands (against posting on this site).

Pakistan Affairs does not prevent any of its management or users from posting on other forums, at the end of the day this forum wants to offer a platform for open, free and civil discourse to members from all nationalities and religions. We can only hope that others who have turned into sheep and succumbed to ridiculous demands against posting on Pakistan Affairs can act independently.

Cheers
    The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to AgNoStIc MuSliM For This Useful Post: ajtr,blackops,contract killer,Dash,Irfan Baloch,Major Sam,Naveed HRitom,RaptorRX,Red Crow,Spring,truthseer

Thanks
    Pakistan UK
    I am the oracle I wrote this on 18th Dec on another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by sami View Post
    I am surprised Tickerjee that you have not been offered something. They created two new "ranks" veterans and junior tt's I mean how insulting. Some thief sitting in Ameirca has the tenacity to beg get donations etc rip people off and then some idiots think that he can bequeath some magical title.

Me thinks its time the people realised the Emperor has no clothes please read:

The Emperor's New Clothes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    http://www.pakistanaffairs.pk/indian...centric-2.html
    The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sami For This Useful Post: Aryan_B,Dash,PK_BALOCH,Superkaif,Wajid47

Thanks
    Pakistan India
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryan_B View Post
    Take a lead from their hero Zardari.
    there is difference Zardari takes bribes poore 10%. he doesnt give bribe like last hope did in his email....moreover i protest him calling indians as pests infesting the pdf........or is it that he really think so or just playing on tickers' emotions to get back some anti-indian member back there.As far as i know there is none left [MENTION=11]RazPaK[/MENTION] got banned too.

Ticker is not far off from remar terming it BR with .pk extention.
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ajtr For This Useful Post: Dash,truthseer

Thanks
    China Pakistan
    I have noticed similarly, LastHope, Junior Think Tank chairman, is crap.

My only focus is on Pakistan discussions, not promotions or bribe-titles for benefits.
    The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RaptorRX For This Useful Post: ajtr,Dash,Major Sam,Spring

Thanks
    Pakistan India
    Quote Originally Posted by AgNoStIc MuSliM View Post
    Unfortunately Ticker is not the only individual who has been approached, and some have been approached with far more explicit demands (against posting on this site).

Pakistan Affairs does not prevent any of its management or users from posting on other forums, at the end of the day this forum wants to offer a platform for open, free and civil discourse to members from all nationalities and religions. We can only hope that others who have turned into sheep and succumbed to ridiculous demands against posting on Pakistan Affairs can act independently.

Cheers
    one thing i dont understand is that why all this sham of luring individuals from this board.I dont think that if numbers matters for pdf then they already have 60000+ members as Last Hope claims. +/- one ticker should not make any difference for pdf.And what with all titles thing as if im getting salary to be jr.tt there.One will like to post where ever one feels that their thoughts are not crushed and are free to post on board.more than the title person looks for freedom to express oneself on social media.
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ajtr For This Useful Post: AgNoStIc MuSliM,Dash

Thanks
    Pakistan India

I had faint idea about this from that thread only but diddnt knew that its so deep rooted rot as ticker put up with clear evidence.
    The Following User Says Thank You to ajtr For This Useful Post: Dash

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan

On the same thread I wrote:

Quote Originally Posted by Wajid47 View Post
    YES!!! We used to have a couple of indians on here that were given titles of j u n i o r think tanks just to stay off here. In fact lots have had the offer made and its amazing that some 20 year old twat sitting in America can decide who is capable of having intellect and not having intellect and in reality its a bribe to stay off this site.
    So technically speaking you could be a retard on PDF come on here and do 2 or 3 hundred posts and then you get bribed and get called a junior (not even a proper ) think tank!!!

I think its funny a couple of Pakistanis with no money one in America on in Dubai manage to scam Hindutva brigade to post on their forum and earn money off adverts and donations what a class act. At the same time they have created a title for Indians after this forum was set up Junior Think Tanks lols. Was it Spark's 18000 posts on that forum to get awarded junior TT. No it was a few hundred on this forum. On 4th Oct 2012 Spark was made a junior TT since then he has been busy. Coincidently Krait was also made similar and has hardly posted on here.

What a scam lols. Good luck to them and good luck to the suckers
    The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wajid47 For This Useful Post: ajtr,Aryan_B,Dash,Express

Thanks
    Pakistan India
    [MENTION=39]sami[/MENTION] you are real oracle i must say that ..can you tell me about "The One"........Is it our [MENTION=50]Neo[/MENTION] on this board who is the one....
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ajtr For This Useful Post: Dash,Neo

Thanks
    Pakistan England
    Quote Originally Posted by ajtr View Post
    one thing i dont understand is that why all this sham of luring individuals from this board.I dont think that if numbers matters for pdf then they already have 60000+ members as Last Hope claims. +/- one ticker should not make any difference for pdf.And what with all titles thing as if im getting salary to be jr.tt there.One will like to post where ever one feels that their thoughts are not crushed and are free to post on board.more than the title person looks for freedom to express oneself on social media.
    They find it easy and convenient to lie. They dont have 60000 members. They dont even have 47000 members that it says on their front page. The have numerous people with multiple ids. We had emails when we were there from the owners telling us the names of their other ids they use. In fact it would suprprise me if some of the Hindutva brigade on there are themselves to increase traffic cos they are short of money thats why they ask members for donations all the time.
    The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aryan_B For This Useful Post: Dash,Felix,thakur_ritesh

Thanks
    China Pakistan
    Do you realize LastHope is 17-18 years old, which soon become monster selling fake stories, and bullshitting many things.
    The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RaptorRX For This Useful Post: Dash,Naveed HRitom,truthseer

Thanks
    Pakistan England
    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorRX707 View Post
    I have noticed similarly, LastHope, Junior Think Tank chairman, is crap.

My only focus is on Pakistan discussions, not promotions or bribe-titles for benefits.
    Its all relative. In the Kingdom of the blind the one eyed is king. Last hope is blind the one making him a King has one eye lols

Last Hope was a member who plasterd both our forum and theirs with photoshop of abuses in Burma. The ones that Indian govt got angry about. Of course we deleted them of our forum. He was made chairman to stop coming here and to beg people lols.

By getting that title Chairman of Junior TT's they get him to go and beg people like ticker to go back to them. He should be called Chairman of beggers fools and sheep
    The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aryan_B For This Useful Post: Dash,Felix,RaptorRX,Red Crow,Wajid47

Last edited by Aryan_B; 3rd January 2013 at 20:32.

Thanks
    Pakistan England
    Do you realize LastHope is 17-18 years old, which soon become monster selling fake stories, and bullshitting many things.
    It gets better all the time and hes their Chairman lols. the emperor really dont have any clothes
    The Following User Says Thank You to Aryan_B For This Useful Post: Dash

Thanks
    Pakistan India
    They find it easy and convenient to lie. They dont have 60000 members. They dont even have 47000 members that it says on their front page. The have numerous people with multiple ids. We had emails when we were there from the owners telling us the names of their other ids they use. In fact it would suprprise me if some of the Hindutva brigade on there are themselves to increase traffic cos they are short of money thats why they ask members for donations all the time.
    I can take that as i ve seen ids getting banned from india with one person having at minimum four ids .that webby post it in multiple id banned thread.Whats the use of having hindutva brigade?they can post on dfi or BR but then they dont get opposition.

Thanks
    Pakistan UK

dont you love it a 17 or 18 year old no hoper loser liar as they do not have 60000 members is Kraits Spark Chairman. And he slagged of aerobollocks as well lols
    The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sami For This Useful Post: Aryan_B,Dash,Wajid47

Thanks
    Pakistan India
    Its all relative. In the Kingdom of the blind the one eyed is king. Last hope is blind the one making him a King has one eye lols

Last Hope was a member who plasterd both our forum and theirs with photoshop of abuses in Burma. The ones that Indian govt got angry about. Of course we deleted them of our forum. He was made chairman to stop coming here and to beg people lols.

By getting that title Chairman of Junior TT's they get him to go and beg people like ticker to go back to them. He should be called Chairman of beggers fools and sheep
    Infact many of those burma imageries were fake when we called out they werent deleted. they deleted when GOI banned pdf itself in india.

Thanks
    Pakistan India
    dont you love it a 17 or 18 year old no hoper loser liar as they do not have 60000 members is Kraits Spark Chairman. And he slagged of aerobollocks as well lols
    When i think of 17-18 yrs these days this age group remind me of the juvenile Rapist on delhi bus.

Page 1 of 26 12345611 ... LastLast