Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 'Maoist problem biggest security threat for CRPF'

Thanks
    Pakistan India

'Maoist problem biggest security threat for CRPF'

'Maoist problem biggest security threat for CRPF'

Agartala: The Maoist problem is the biggest security threat for the CRPF currently, para-military force's chief Pranay Sahay said here Tuesday.

"It (Maoist terrorism) is definitely the largest threat in terms of task given to the CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force)," Sahay told reporters.

He said that the CRPF troopers are also geared up with all modern weapons and gadgets to curb the Maoist terrorism in India.

The CRPF director general arrived here Monday on a two-day state visit to review the para-military forces' preparedness ahead of the Tripura assembly elections, due in February next year.

According to Sahay, of the total of 207 CRPF battalions, around 37 to 38 percent forces have been deployed in the Maoist affected areas of the country alone, followed by 33 percent in Jammu and Kashmir, 28 percent in the northeast region and remaining in various parts of the country.

"Our thrust area right now is in the Maoist area only," said the CRPF chief.

Quoting from the union home ministry's report, he said Tripura is the 'model state' in the country in the context of containment of four and a half decades old terrorism.

"In all circles, including the ministry of home affairs, Tripura has been referred to as the model state in terms of taming violent activities of the separatist outfits and there is no doubt about it."

On Jammu and Kashmir, Sahay said: "The situation in Jammu and Kashmir is well contained but we are very much alert so that there are no problems in the future. Only two days back in Kashmir, we along with the Rashtriya Rifles and state police have killed three militants."

He asserted that the para-military force is well-equipped and have the latest arms and technology to counter Maoist and other threat.

"In modernisation, we have procured very high degree of equipment especially with reference to the threat to Maoist areas. In fact, the CRPF uses the best weapons. We are much better than our adversaries," Sahay added.

He said: "We also used unmanned aerial vehicles and observe the movement of unwanted people on the ground."

"Our cadres have got expected skills. We don't have problem."

Sahay, former director general of Tripura Police, during his stay here met Governor DY Patil, Chief Minister Manik Sarkar, Chief Secretary SK Panda and senior security officials and discussed the various pre-poll strategies.
    Main tere naseeb ki barish nahi Jo tujh pe baras jaon
    Tujhe taqdeer badalni hogi mujhe panay ke liye....!!!!

मैं तेरे नसीब की बारिश नहीं जो तुझ पे बरस जाऊं,
    तुझे तकदीर बदलनी होगी मुझे पाने के लिए ....!!!!

'میں تیرے نصیب کی بارش نہیں جو تجھ پہ برس جاؤں
    تجھے تقدیر بدلنی ہوگی مجھے پانے کے لئے

"I'm not the rain of your fortune that i'll fall on you.You've to change your fate in order to get me."

Thanks
    Pakistan England
    I do sometime wonder if Maoists had been more successful perhaps India today would be nearer to China. Class lines destroyed

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryan_B View Post
    I do sometime wonder if Maoists had been more successful perhaps India today would be nearer to China. Class lines destroyed
    Sometimes I wish Pakistan had gone down the road of communism.

Thanks
    India India
    LOLz and you are comparing Indian maoista with chinese communists????..man you really need to know them first!!!..they have become full time murderers,kidnappers,dacoits now a days.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan
    Quote Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
    they have become full time murderers,kidnappers,dacoits now a days.
    I think thats what they think of when they talk about G of I....

Thanks
    India India
    Quote Originally Posted by Faheem View Post
    I think thats what they think of when they talk about G of I....
    well who cares what some terrorist group thinks about GoI.....do you care what Taliban think about your government??...ohh wait talibans are much more strong and well equipped than these rats...anyway maoists kill innocent civilians too along with innocent government officials thats why I said they are terrorists/criminals.

Thanks
    Pakistan India
    Quote Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
    LOLz and you are comparing Indian maoista with chinese communists????..man you really need to know them first!!!..they have become full time murderers,kidnappers,dacoits now a days.
    well they can't become as efficient murderers,kidnappers,dacoits as indian political/business elites and their genocidal armed forces.

"I'm not the rain of your fortune that i'll fall on you.You've to change your fate in order to get me."

Thanks
    Pakistan England
    Quote Originally Posted by ajtr View Post
    well they can't become as efficient murderers,kidnappers,dacoits as indian political/business elites and their genocidal armed forces.
    I agree the elites are far better at killing and looting. Its just they make the laws so they get away with it

Thanks
    India India
    Maoist agenda is totally different, even i supported their views as they had the top intellectuals back in those time. But after their death, the moral and their agenda has degraded. And now mostly they are guns for hire.

Thanks
    India India
    Sometimes I wish Pakistan had gone down the road of communism.
    Pakistan could also go in the line of constitutional monarchy (more like aristocracy) like Denmark, Netherlands, Sweden. Communism is not the only path of progress.

Thanks
    Pakistan India
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull and Bones View Post
    Maoist agenda is totally different, even i supported their views as they had the top intellectuals back in those time. But after their death, the moral and their agenda has degraded. And now mostly they are guns for hire.
    Guns for social Justice.

Thanks
    Pakistan India
    Really....How low GoI and its slaves go in malign the maoists.Maoists dont even leave the the rapists alive in their rank and file.Go figure how many times same police arrested criminals using maoists names for their criminal activities and police themselves arresting them.."Suspected maoist" reveals all the propaganda lies in the press story.

TTP are terrorists..maoists are revolutionaries.They are not insurgents,millitant terrorists as indians are try hard to brand them as....If maoists are terrorists then bhagat singh,Azad,Asfaqullah khan ,netaji were all terrorist according to your logic.

Thanks
    India India
    Really....How low GoI and its slaves go in malign the maoists.Maoists dont even leave the the rapists alive in their rank and file.Go figure how many times same police arrested criminals using maoists names for their criminal activities and police themselves arresting them.."Suspected maoist" reveals all the propaganda lies in the press story.

TTP are terrorists..maoists are revolutionaries.They are not insurgents,millitant terrorists as indians are try hard to brand them as....If maoists are terrorists then bhagat singh,Azad,Asfaqullah khan ,netaji were all terrorist according to your logic.
    Netaji, Bhagat Singh, Chandrashekhar Azad never targeted any innocent unarmed civilians, can you say exactly the same about Maoists or TTP?

And what exactly is the agenda of Maoist in present days?

Are they still inclined to their idea of social equality ? if yes then why are they opposing to the idea of development and education in rural areas?

I don't find any difference between Khmer Rouge, Naxals and TTP/BLA/BRA.

Thanks
    Pakistan India
    Netaji, Bhagat Singh, Chandrashekhar Azad never targeted any innocent unarmed civilians, can you say exactly the same about Maoists or TTP?

And what exactly is the agenda of Maoist in present days?

Are they still inclined to their idea of social equality ? if yes then why are they opposing to the idea of development and education in rural areas?

I don't find any difference between Khmer Rouge, Naxals and TTP/BLA/BRA.
    or say they blowing up schools used by indian forces used as garriasons and GoI propaganda machinery use that as saying maoists blowing up schools so kids cant study.
    For british bhagat singh et al were terrorists.for allied powers and jews nataji was nothing less than hitler.

Thanks
    India India
    or say they blowing up schools used by indian forces used as garriasons and GoI propaganda machinery use that as saying maoists blowing up schools so kids cant study.
    For british bhagat singh et al were terrorists.for allied powers and jews nataji was nothing less than hitler.
    Netaji never resorted to targeting innocent civilians, it was all out war, they even used artillery support. Unlike maoist or TTP/BLA rats.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan
    Netaji never resorted to targeting innocent civilians, it was all out war, they even used artillery support. Unlike maoist or TTP/BLA rats.
    lol - the propaganda machine is running overtime.
    The Maoist movement has every type of propaganda and lies thrown at their feet. Truth is their fight is legitimate and will continue to thrive.
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Felix For This Useful Post: Dash,KingKong

Thanks
    India India
    lol - the propaganda machine is running overtime.
    The Maoist movement has every type of propaganda and lies thrown at their feet. Truth is their fight is legitimate and will continue to thrive.
    So whats their agenda? can you tell me

Thanks
    Pakistan UK
    So whats their agenda? can you tell me
    The agenda is your denial there is any Maoist issue in your country. The issue is the self burial of your heads in the ground assuming you have no issues. Thats the issue. If you are unaware of the agenda of the Maoist then google it and then come back but please dint be a.....

or...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KingKong For This Useful Post: Dash,Express

Thanks
    Pakistan India
    neither do maoists.but then you are one of those civilians exploiting the poor civilians or ones informers for forces they become legitimate target in war of govt and maoists.And btw its war too people war against exploitative politician business elites.Btw ask jews chinese and allied powers how they regard netaji.netaji can be hero for indians but not for those i named above.so is maoists are robinhoods for poor and terrorists for the politician business elites and their slave dog security forces.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast