Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 'Maoist problem biggest security threat for CRPF'

Thanks
    India India
    Quote Originally Posted by Ticker View Post
    So where goes the morality of not killing the civilians. My friend kills and tortures civilians - I don't. But he is my friend because he is my enemy's enemy and naturally my friend. wow ...........
    When India went to the Soviet camp in the 60s, Pakistan allied with US just to create a leverage against India. And after Soviet disintegration, when India started diplomatic relations with US, Pakistan allied deeply with China, though Sino-Pak relations dates back to much earlier (after 62), coz' of a single mutual enemy.

'Wow'
    Last edited by Skull and Bones; 20th December 2012 at 11:58.

Thanks
    Pakistan India
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull and Bones View Post
    That's why i always say, incomplete knowledge is fatal. Sarmila Bose is the grand niece of Sarat Chandra Bose, not Netaji. And you're giving credence to someone who has never been to Bangladesh in her entire life.

Can't blame you though, whatever floats your boat.
    big deal......................All in the family after all sarat chandra bose was netaji's elder brother...........And i wonder how many of those 1.2 billion indians been to bangladesh who shout about the figure of 3 million.
    Main tere naseeb ki barish nahi Jo tujh pe baras jaon
    Tujhe taqdeer badalni hogi mujhe panay ke liye....!!!!

मैं तेरे नसीब की बारिश नहीं जो तुझ पे बरस जाऊं,
    तुझे तकदीर बदलनी होगी मुझे पाने के लिए ....!!!!

'میں تیرے نصیب کی بارش نہیں جو تجھ پہ برس جاؤں
    تجھے تقدیر بدلنی ہوگی مجھے پانے کے لئے

"I'm not the rain of your fortune that i'll fall on you.You've to change your fate in order to get me."

Thanks
    India India
    Quote Originally Posted by ajtr View Post
    big deal......................All in the family after all sarat chandra bose was netaji's elder brother...........And i wonder how many of those 1.2 billion indians been to bangladesh who shout about the figure of 3 million.
    Pretty much Big deal, as Netaji rejected offer from the Britishers to work for them, while Sarat Chandra Bose preferred to serve under them as a barrister.

It's a vanity thing, i don't think you'll understand.

Thanks
    Pakistan India
    Then it wouldn't hurt looking at few pictures, shall we.
    I pretty much have sympathy with these people who may have been killed by the mukti bahini guerrillas trained by GoI and their pics used in greater plan og GoI as propaganda material as reason to invade sovereign country.

Indian people themselves are aware of such propaganda of GoI like kashmir,like sikhs of delhi,like muslims of gujarat like tribes of north east and tribal poor of red corridor.

"I'm not the rain of your fortune that i'll fall on you.You've to change your fate in order to get me."

Thanks
    India India
    I pretty much have sympathy with these people who may have been killed by the mukti bahini guerrillas trained by GoI and their pics used in greater plan og GoI as propaganda material as reason to invade sovereign country.

Indian people themselves are aware of such propaganda of GoI like kashmir,like sikhs of delhi,like muslims of gujarat like tribes of north east and tribal poor of red corridor.
    My father's elder brother, who was 17 by then, has been dragged from home and shot for being hindu. You better STFU and take your crap somewhere else.

Thanks
    Pakistan India
    Pretty much Big deal, as Netaji rejected offer from the Britishers to work for them, while Sarat Chandra Bose preferred to serve under them as a barrister.

It's a vanity thing, i don't think you'll understand.
    or should i say sharat chandra sided with lesser devil the british and netaji sided with the biggest devils like nazis,japanese, facists .....

Now we can play games.......

or should we ask some neutral like chinese or jews about their views about netaji....i know chinese of pdf openly call netaji as terrorist and nazi.

Thanks
    India India
    or should i say sharat chandra sided with lesser devil the british and netaji sided with the biggest devils like nazis,japanese, facists .....

Now we can play games.......

or should we ask some neutral like chinese or jews about their views about netaji....i know chinese of pdf openly call netaji as terrorist and nazi.
    Lesser Evil?

The same forces which starved entire 60 million population of Bengal and north east, which resulted in 4 million deaths just to keep excess food supplies for their troops fighting in the pacific?

Neither Japan or Germany did any atrocities on us, so i'm neutral to them. Unlike the british.

Thanks
    Pakistan India
    My father's elder brother, who was 17 by then, has been dragged from home and shot for being hindu. You better STFU and take your crap somewhere else.
    i think sharmila bose's words have more credence over your word after all she carries that famous name of bose and relation with netaji........same in case as you tend to give more credence to mao's grandson afterall he carries great name of mao..................

Thanks
    Pakistan India
    Lesser Evil?

The same forces which starved entire 60 million population of Bengal and north east, which resulted in 4 million deaths just to keep excess food supplies for their troops fighting in the pacific?

Neither Japan or Germany did any atrocities on us, so i'm neutral to them. Unlike the british.
    PM MMS seems to give lot of credit to british isnt it...either you are wrong or he is british agent ruling india.......

Thanks
    UK Pakistan
    Please refrain from putting explicit pictures up. Not needed.
    Thanks....

Thanks
    India India
    PM MMS seems to give lot of credit to british isnt it...either you are wrong or he is british agent ruling india.......
    Out of arguments and usual tactics to troll and deviate from the topic. So typical of you.

Thanks
    Pakistan India
    Out of arguments and usual tactics to troll and deviate from the topic. So typical of you.
    nahhhh.....thats what you doing...i'm just throwing your own arguments back at you.....

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan
    In red corridor, govt officials live under fear of Maoists

In 2004, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh had first called the Maoists the biggest threat to India's internal security. Eight years later, they not only remain the biggest threat, but their fear has taken into grip more than 200 of the country's 634 districts as people, especially government officials posted in these areas, live under constant threat of red terror.

And, the Maoists have been thriving as fear is the key to their power. Such is Maoist fear that officials dread working in these Naxal-affected places. Jungles in and along the red corridor have been in the grip of fear and insecurity.

There are many police officials who have run away from their postings and resigned from their jobs because their minds are not without fear nor can they hold their heads high. In these jungles Naxals are the last word.

In Chhattisgarh's Sukma district, where its collector Alex Paul Menon was abducted by a group of Maoists last week, government officials are hardly seen in interior areas these days. Even security officials have been finding it tough to enter the Naxal infested forests.

The threat is the highest for police and civil administration authorities in and around the areas of operation of these red rebels.

The Maoists have been getting more brazen after each successful attack and the government's willingness to bend to their demands has only been adding to their confidence.

Not only Chhattisgarh, things remain the same in other Naxal affected states, be it Odisha, Maharashtra, Jharkhand, West Bengal, Andhra Pradesh or Bihar.

Things were no different in Bihar's Munger district. Jamalpur DSP Ranjan Kumar said, "Police administration is always soft target for Naxals."

MLA Nitin Navin said, "There is definite threat. We take precautions when we enter these areas."

A dentist from Munger, Dr Sumit, said, "When we go to Naxal-infested areas for any awareness programme, safety is always of utmost concern. We are not sure if we will come back safe. Most of our work is in Naxal dominated areas and we are scared."

Posted at the Jamalpur primary healthcare centre, Manjula Rani said, "Munger is Naxal-infested. The area SP, Surender Babu, was killed by Naxals. We are scared. We try to come back to the hospital before evening. There is no safety for the women health officers."

Some senior police officials Headlines Today spoke to admitted that they found their hands tied because they needed a clear policy and a go-ahead from the government. However, the governments only seem to wait till the crisis blows out of proportion instead of getting serious about finding a serious solution.

In red corridor, govt officials live under fear of Maoists : East, News - India Today

Thanks
    Pakistan India
    Quote Originally Posted by Faheem View Post
    In red corridor, govt officials live under fear of Maoists

In red corridor, govt officials live under fear of Maoists : East, News - India Today
    And indians tell that movement is dead and maoist are being hunted............lol.

this actually reveals how strong is the movement....................

In 2004, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh had first called the Maoists the biggest threat to India's internal security. Eight years later, they not only remain the biggest threat, but their fear has taken into grip more than 200 of the country's 634 districts as people, especially government officials posted in these areas, live under constant threat of red terror.

Thanks
    Pakistan Pakistan
    When India went to the Soviet camp in the 60s, Pakistan allied with US just to create a leverage against India. And after Soviet disintegration, when India started diplomatic relations with US, Pakistan allied deeply with China, though Sino-Pak relations dates back to much earlier (after 62), coz' of a single mutual enemy.

'Wow'
    Why are you Indians so paranoid that Pakistan thinks about India only and nothing else.

In the 1960s, US attempted to follow the strategy of Pivotal Statecraft with regard to India and Pakistan. The strategy entailed that as US had influence and leverages in both India and Pakistan, it could manipulate or coerce both countries to find solutions to bilateral problems, under US auspices. However, the attempt failed as India had an alternative in the form of Russia and Pakistan looked for Chinese support.

And in 62, Pakistan did not take advantage of India, despite China. And when Pakistan offered a joint security pact with India – Nehru scoffed – against who.

Pakistan did not go to US because of India. It aligned with US because of its own interests. India is not so important as you may think it is.

The common enemy theme was also the initiation of India and not Pakistan when Nehru on the eve of independence told India’s first IB Chief that, India have only two enemies – Pakistan and China.

And now apparently, US is attempting to follow a similar strategic posture again. Interestingly, in the ensuing geo-political environment India has no other entity to align with except the USA, whereas Pakistan can still lean towards China and definitely frustrates Indian and probably US desires.
    The Following User Says Thank You to Dash For This Useful Post: Skull and Bones

Thanks
    India UK
    Maoists are a major issue in our nation and simply need to be smashed out of existance. Too many people have suffered so much at their hands

Thanks
    Pakistan India

Maoist taking Toll on CRPF-Four jawans killed in CRPF camp shooting in Chhattisgarh

Four jawans killed in CRPF camp shooting in Chhattisgarh

Four CRPF jawans were killed and one was injured after their colleague opened fire at them in Chhattisgarh’s Dantewada district.

The shooting occurred on Monday night at the camp of 111 CRPF Battalion when a jawan Deep Kumar Tiwari opened fire on the jawans who were sleeping, Dantewada SP Narendra Khare said.

While three jawans died on the spot, one died while being taken to hospital, Mr. Khare said, adding that the injured has been referred to a Jagdalpur hospital.

While the exact cause is being ascertained Mr. Khare said the accused was suffering from some “psychological problems”.

Thanks
    Pakistan England
    Terrible. Blue on blue. Terrible to see. RIP

Thanks
    Pakistan India
    Cops in Naxal area to get counselling services

RAIPUR: Amid a recent incident of fratricide in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) and suicides by police and other staff posted in Naxalite areas, Chhattisgarh police have set up a team comprising Art of Living expert and psychiatrist to provide counselling service to security forces in the Maoist insurgency-affected Bastar region.

Inspector general of police (Bastar range) Himanshu Kumar said the Bastar police have constituted a committee, comprising experts has been set up to provide counseling services to security personnel to cope with depression and instill in them a positive mindset through positive thoughts. The team comprises psychiatrist Dr Valsala Mariam, Art of Living educational coordinator Ashwini Maggu, sociologist M Ali and district prosecution officer A V Guru. The team will visit camps of security personnel in all nine districts of Bastar, Dantewada, Narayanpur Bijapur, Kanker, Kondagaon and Sukma to provide them counselling services to security personnel facing depression and other mental and physical problems.

Art of Living has been providing "trauma relief" by conducting workshops in Chhattisgarh's Bastar region, which has been affected by Maoist violence for long. According to Art of Living, in the workshops, the participants were taught powerful breathing techniques to release fear, trauma and focus on contributing to society through service. The workshops enabled participants to let go of their shock and sorrow, preparing them to restart their lives with resilience, strength and calm.

A few days ago, a Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) constable had opened fire at a camp in Dantewada, killing four of his colleagues and injuring another constable. Later, the authorities had claimed that he was apparently disturbed. There were other incidents in which state police officials committed suicide after their posting in Bastar for long time. Earlier in March this year, an IPS officer Rahul Sharma—who was earlier posted in Dantewada as SP—reportedly committed suicide by shooting himself during his posting as SP in Bilaspur district. While the CBI is looking into the circumstances that led to death, preliminary investigations suggested that he was in depression.

Thanks
    India India

CRPF Will Foil Maoist Corridor Game Plan: Prakash Mishra

SAMBALPUR/NUAPADA: The CPI(Maoist) outfit is planning to form a new corridor to connect Jharkhand, Odisha and Chhattisgarh through the districts of Sambalpur and Deogarh, said Director-General (DG) of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Prakash Mishra.

“The CRPF is ready to foil any such attempt by the banned outfit,” the DG said, after reviewing the counter insurgency operation here on Wednesday. Sambalpur and Deogarh districts are pivotal because of their strategic location and all efforts will be made to ensure that the Maoists cannot realise their plan of a corridor, added Mishra, who arrived in Sambalpur later in the day after reviewing anti-Maoist operations at Sunabeda wildlife sanctuary in Nuapada, which has become a hotbed of Maoists. “It will be easy to rein in the Maoists if they are denied setting up the corridor,” Mishra said, adding that there has been a reduction in the Maoist movement in Sundargarh, Deogarh and Sambalpur whereas it has increased in Boudh, Kandhamal and Angul districts.

He said the CRPF personnel have succeeded in containing Maoist activity in Sunabeda sanctuary and are now concentrating on the border areas of Nuapada and Chhattisgarh, where the ultras are currently active. On CRPF deployment in the State, the CRPF DG said it would be rationalised and the personnel stationed in areas which have marked subdued Maoist activities would be moved to places where ultras are active. He said the CRPF was working in tandem with the State Police. During his visit to the Sunabeda sanctuary, Mishra attended a function organised by CRPF in Sunabeda village as a part of their Civic Action Programme.

The programme included archery competition among villagers, which saw participation of over 300 boys and girls residing in the sanctuary area. Addressing villagers, Mishra said availability of health, social security and postal services is being given importance in the Maoistinfested areas. He also assured that a platform for the archers will be provided at State and national-level to showcase their talent. Mishra distributed prizes among the winners.

BSF Meet at Koraput Koraput: BSF IG, Officiating, Sumer Singh on Wednesday called upon tribal youths to shun violence and join mainstream. Addressing a gathering at Mundik Jharna village under Ramgiri police limits in the district, Singh said both the State Police and Central security forces have been working round-the-clock to bring Maoist violence under control. Speaking on the occasion, Koraput SP CS Meena and BSF DIG AK Sharma sought help of tribals in creating a peaceful atmosphere in the Maoist hot-bed. Sports kits, medicines, clothes and utensils were distributed to tribals by the BSF officers. A free health camp was also organised

http://www.newindianexpress.com/stat...cle2720544.ece

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast